The Saltadora Ch. 02

Story Info
Enhancing the petals of her womanhood.
8.8k words
4.71
3.9k
8

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily finds herself back in a strange parallel world where female nudity and submission is not just expected but legally enforced. (This is a sequel to Emily 2.0. It is recommended to read that first).

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include ENF, CMNF, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, public nudity, public sex, a touch of BDSM here and there, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

The following day, Emily woke up and took in her new surroundings. The curtains around her bunk shielded her view of the other women in the barracks but she could hear their voices murmuring around her. A frown crossed her face as she remembered Collingwood. She had not yet had a chance to catch up with him, so that would be first on her agenda that morning, right after seeing what Madison was up to.

She pulled a curtain back to reveal about 20 blurry-eyed and tousle-haired women, all completely naked. Some sat cross-legged on bunks chatting, some still slept, while others were sitting at desks looking at Vidlinks. Most were yet to put on their collars for the day.

"Good morning, Emily!" Elizabeth greeted cheerfully from a nearby bunk. "I think Lieutenant Maddie has proceeded to the bathroom, if you were looking for her."

"Thanks, Elizabeth. Good morning to you too," Emily sleepily replied. "Yes, that's usually my first port of call in the morning as well."

"As it is with most of us, I think," Elizabeth grinned. "I shall join you, if that is okay?"

"Um... yeah, no problems," Emily agreed.

As she stood up, she became aware that something felt different, but also familiar. Sure, the thought of getting up and going about her business completely nude felt just as appalling as it always did, but she'd been there and done that before. She was also surrounded by dozens of other women who were just as nude, so she shouldn't be feeling out of place. It was a strange feeling. Both new and old at the same time, like that first day back at work after a vacation, but more intense. It was something she thought she had finally escaped from and now she was right back in it again. Even just learning that she was coming back had put her in a tailspin over the last few weeks, dreading this moment and not quite believing it was happening. Now it was here, and real. However, underneath those feelings, the kink part of her was excited by it. It felt like another personality within her. Dark Emily. She was licking her lips and wanted to take over. She knew she didn't need to live in the shadows anymore now. The leash could be unclipped, and she could be allowed to run free. It would feel so good to do that too, but there would be no coming back from that...

With a deep breath, she gathered her toiletries and makeup and made her way to the bathroom with the almost annoyingly chirpy Elizabeth in tow.

"I would like to hear more stories of your world," Elizabeth chattered as they walked, constantly turning towards Emily. "What types of coverings do women wear there? Are they unhappy that they must be covered? Do they receive the rattan if they are not covered, as some do here if they are found covered?"

Oh my God, it's too early for this.

"It's a very different place," Emily politely began, wondering how she could best explain it to someone who found it completely foreign to their way of life. "There are many different styles of clothing which have been specially designed for women. There's a whole industry around it, which we call the Fashion Industry. A lot of women are obsessed with it and find a lot of happiness in both wearing lots of different styles, and shopping for it. In most public places it's illegal to be revealed, but the rattan isn't used for those who are caught undressed. A punishment would normally only be a fine."

"A fine?" Elizabeth asked.

"Um... a portion of currency she has earned that she must give as recompense," Emily explained.

"This does not make sense," Elizabeth frowned. "Why would they take currency from her again after they have first given it to her? Why does she have need of currency anyway? Why is it not legal to be revealed? Are others not pleased to see her gifts?"

Jesus!

"Okay, well think of it like you are a man. You get up in the morning and dress for your occupation. Then you proceed there and perform whatever tasks are required of you. In return for your labour, you are given currency. Well, women live in exactly the same way."

"Oh..."

Elizabeth fell silent as she considered what she had just learned.

"I do not think I would like your world," she eventually decided.

"No, I don't like it much either," Emily agreed, albeit for different reasons.

Finally, they were at the bathroom. Emily opened the door to find several women present, including Madison, who was just adding the finishing touches to her makeup. To Emily's dismay, the showers did not have stalls and she could see one woman in the process of shaving her legs and pubic area. She realised that she too would have to perform the task in front of everyone there. It was of some consolation that everyone was in the same boat here and they all did it, but it brought to mind the time when she had been asked to do it in front of her deb training class. Her head began to swim as the memory triggered her humiliation kink. It would be difficult not to think about that as she repeated the task in these circumstances.

"'morning, Em, how did you sleep?" Madison greeted, glancing at Emily in her mirror.

"Yeah, good! The bed was lovely," Emily replied, without bothering to reveal the amount of tossing and turning she went through prior to finally nodding off the night before.

"Great! Well, you know where the Mess is when you're done here," Madison continued. "I'll meet you there and have a cuppa waiting for you."

"You're a godsend, Madison. I would just about kill for a coffee now."

"Done deal. See you there then," Madison replied with a wide smile as she threw her towel into a large open trolley near the door, gathered her effects and departed.

Emily turned on one of the shower nozzles and tested the temperature prior to getting under. She closed her eyes and allowed the water to cascade over her, looking up into the stream and trying not to think beyond the moment. She ran her hands through her hair, sweeping it back into a wet ponytail behind her. After shampooing, she soaped her body and reached for her razor while trying not to think about anyone watching and get any more turned on than she already was. The last thing she needed was to lose control and end up masturbating in front of everyone. She wished again that the bathroom had private stalls so it wouldn't matter so much if she did.

"Would you like some assistance with your depilations, Emily?" Elizabeth interrupted. "I find it difficult to reach my rear coupling area. Perhaps we can help each other?"

Did she just ask if we could shave each other's arseholes? We're definitely not in Kansas no more, Toto...

She turned to see a very wet Elizabeth holding up a razor while waiting for her response, obviously seeing nothing wrong in two women helping each other out in this way. Emily briefly wondered how to courteously turn her down, but then decided to accept the offer. She wasn't sure if it was the younger woman's pixie-like attractiveness and innocent charm, an acceptance that this was probably normal behaviour here so she would seem antisocial if she declined, or if "Dark Emily" just liked the idea of having her nether regions shaved by someone in front of other people watching. It was probably mostly the latter in her current state.

"Yeah sure," she replied, and then instantly doubted her decision and wondered how she could back out again, but it was too late for that now.

"I shall do you first. If you could do like the 'Display' position?" Elizabeth requested.

Emily then found herself bent over and holding her butt cheeks apart as Elizabeth used the razor in short gentle strokes. A few other women entering glanced briefly at them but then went about their business as if nothing was out of the ordinary. To her horror, Emily sensed that feeling welling up inside her even stronger. She swallowed and tried to think about building starships. Thankfully, the technique worked well enough to maintain composure until the touching ceased.

"It is done," Elizabeth announced. "Now if you can turn around and do 'Present', I can do your front side for you."

Oh shit, how am I going to keep it together now?

Nevertheless, she obeyed the instruction and turned around with her feet spread a little wider than shoulder width. Elizabeth kneeled on the floor and commenced shaving Emily's legs, starting from her ankles, and working up. With each section, she ran her hands over the newly shaved skin, massaging the muscle and feeling for stubble. The sensation on Emily's inner thighs became too much and an involuntary moan escaped her lips. She hoped Elizabeth didn't notice.

"You have very pretty anatomy, Emily," Elizabeth commented as she got to Emily's pussy and commenced shaving her mound and labia. The touch was too much, and Emily accidentally moaned again. She clapped her hand over her mouth in an attempt to hide it but there was little doubt Elizabeth wouldn't have heard it this time.

"Um... thanks. I'm glad you like it," Emily awkwardly replied.

"It is indeed very lovely," Elizabeth added, her face mere inches away from Emily's now eager pussy. "I can smell arousal, and your sex is very moist. You find this titillating, yes?"

Oh God...

To Emily's shock, she then felt Elizabeth's kiss on her mound, followed by her tongue flicking gently at her slit. Her fears were realised as she was no longer able to resist. Her knees buckled slightly as fingers then found their way inside. She reached for Elizabeth's head, welcoming her efforts, and pulling her in closer. Her eyes opened briefly to see other women briefly smiling as they noticed what was going on before they politely continued on about their business, but that was enough to send her over the edge. She was unable to contain her moans as an orgasm quickly approached. She pulled Elizabeth's face in hard against her body and threw her shoulders against the tiled wall behind her to try to keep balance in the final moment.

Once she finally stopped shaking and was able to regain her senses, Elizabeth stood up and grinned widely as she looked into Emily's face.

"Thank you, Elizabeth, that was wonderful," Emily finally breathed.

"It was no trouble. I am glad that you liked it. Now you must do me."

"Do you want me to do the same to you?" Emily asked, not quite sure if Elizabeth meant just the shaving, or the cunnilingus as well.

"If you wish it," Elizabeth shrugged. "It was enough to give you the gift, if you do not."

Both then...

"Okay, you better 'Display' for me then, Elizabeth," Emily smiled.

Emily mimicked Elizabeth's process, beginning with her bent over while she shaved between her butt cheeks. To say it felt strange to be doing this to a virtual stranger was a complete understatement. She wondered briefly if it felt weirder being on the giving or receiving end, and decided they were equally disturbing. "Dark Emily" was definitely enjoying it, particularly when she looked up and noticed other women looking on with knowing smiles.

As she turned Elizabeth around and got to her pussy, Emily couldn't help but notice she had noticeably protruding inner labia, not unlike her own. She had to push them to one side with a finger as she shaved the more intimate areas of her sex.

Finally, the shaving was complete. Without thinking about it further, she pushed Elizabeth up against the tiled walls as she knelt underneath her and buried her face into her pussy, placing her hands on Elizabeth's hips and buttocks for leverage. There was a sweetness about her taste, probably a combination of the shower water and remnants of scented soap. She gently sucked her inner labia into her mouth and rhythmically plunged her tongue deeply within her folds. High pitched whimpers escaped Elizabeth's lips, encouraging Emily to go deeper and harder to push her closer to orgasm. She came surprisingly fast and made no effort to contain her cries of ecstasy despite the other women present.

"Thank you, Emily. You are a most excellent oral coupler," she panted, looking down at the wet and smiling woman kneeling at her feet.

"My pleasure," Emily replied, and then glanced about wondering what kind of spectacle the two of them had just made. A few smiling onlookers remained but most seemed to be politely ignoring them. Reddening, there was only one thing she could do in the circumstances and that was to pretend none of it had happened.

"Um... I need to go about my business. Thank you for your assistance," Emily awkwardly remarked as she raised herself to her feet.

"I too have tasks I must attend," Elizabeth replied. "I shall see you in the barracks later this evening, if not before."

Elizabeth then placed two fingers on Emily's lips before smiling and turning away.

After finishing her hair and makeup, Emily returned her toiletries to her bunk, put her collar on, and went to find Madison in the mess hall. She hoped that what had just happened in the showers would not be regarded as anything out of the ordinary so that the women wouldn't gossip about it. That way Madison might not hear about it so she wouldn't be forced to explain it, and she could continue pretending it hadn't happened.

"You took a while. That's probably cold now," Madison greeted, pointing towards a mug of coffee opposite to her. "Never mind, I'll get you another one."

"Sorry. Oh, that's fine. I can get it myself," Emily replied, hoping Madison wouldn't ask why she had taken so long.

"No worries. Grab a bite if you're hungry as well. There's hot stuff or cereal. Whatever you want." Madison gestured towards a counter at the side of the room occupied by steaming containers, jugs of milk and juice, and piles of plates and cutlery. Emily spotted a pot of coffee on a warmer, so she emptied her mug into a nearby sink and refilled it before returning.

"That Elizabeth is unusually chirpy in the mornings," Emily commented for the sake of making some small talk as she sat down.

"Did she jump you in the shower?" Madison asked with a knowing smirk. Emily's shocked expression instantly confirmed it. "Ha-ha, welcome back to Earth 2, Em. Yeah, she does that to everyone. You're the new blood so she would have been right onto you. She's not bad, though, right? I've taken her up a couple of times now, but if she gets too much just tell her. She'll back off."

"Oh God!" Emily exclaimed. "I thought I'd completely disgraced myself."

"Fuck no. Don't worry about it," Madison dismissed with a laugh. "She's our resident lezzo and we've all had her. If you're ever feeling a bit hot and bothered and need a proper bit of action after a day of half-arsed fucking and sucking, you look her up. She'll help you out."

"Well, I'd rather look you up," Emily replied.

"Goes without saying. Same for me. But if ever I'm not around, go for it," Madison winked.

"Oh, err... Okay, I guess," Emily agreed, without any real intention of doing so. The only reason she'd done it was due to "Dark Emily" taking over again, and she wasn't sure she was completely comfortable with that part of her having free rein, or any rein at all really.

"So, what are you up to today? Got a full day ahead?" Madison asked, moving on.

"No real plans so far, other than to go and find Collingwood and give him a piece of my mind." Emily frowned slightly as she thought of him again. "He'll probably have things underway with the lab and the shipyard, so I expect I'll end up with a full plate pretty quickly."

"Yeah right," Madison replied. "We probably had more flight drills lined up, but there might be different plans now that you lot have shown up again. So, they wanna build more ships and arm them to the teeth? Is there a war somewhere I don't know about or something?"

"Oh no, nothing like that," Emily assured her. "It's just a precaution since we don't know what's out there yet. Better safe than sorry."

"Okay, well I guess that'll come with a whole bunch of new tricks we'll have to learn, on top of learning how to fly the thing, as well as steer that hyperdrive where we want it to take us."

"For sure, but it shouldn't be too hard. Collingwood will design it all so it's pretty much point and shoot. The computers will do all the hard work."

"Right. So, speaking of Collingwood. This kink of yours that you mentioned you got going on with him. Is that what was happening with you a while back in the pub when it looked like you were having a bit too much fun?"

"Um... yeah," Emily admitted. "Um... remember how you explained how you wanted to cringe in a corner when you first got here and found out you weren't allowed to wear clothes? Well, I never stopped feeling like that. When the Master told me about the Agreement, it helped me a lot. I thought I started feeling good about it, but then I realised it was something else. Not the fucking and sucking as such, and not because I had to do it when I didn't really want to. I still did my best and tried to fit in. It was about people seeing me doing it, especially people I knew from my home world seeing me do it. People who know me and know that I'd never do this stuff normally."

"I think I get where you're coming from," Madison nodded. "I used to think about what my friends and family back home would think if they could see me now, and how embarrassed I'd be."

"Exactly," Emily concurred. "Well, for some reason I grew to like that feeling of being completely humiliated. Like, a lot. I guess it's why people like horror movies and rollercoasters and the like. It's completely horrible, but also a massive rush that makes me feel all euphoric."

"Okay, gotcha. I guess I can relate a fair bit to that. I got past it, though, and just ran with it after a while," Madison explained. "I'm not sure I'd even care anymore if people back home did see me like this now. Sex ain't so bad when you let go of all the bullshit from where we come from. I reckon these guys have got it right and we were the ones who had it fucked up all along. Although I wouldn't mind if the guys here took a little more time and made sure I was satisfied as well."

"I feel you," Emily agreed. "Say, have you heard about this 'enhancing the petals of your womanhood' thing? It's supposed to make it easier to cum."

"Yeah, Elizabeth's had it," Madison shrugged. "I think a couple of the other girls here have as well. I haven't really been bugged that much to bother looking into it. If I'm ever left hanging, there's always someone like her around willing to help me out whenever I need it these days."

"Elizabeth has had it?" Emily responded in some surprise. "I was thinking that it might look grotesque, but she wasn't too out of the ordinary. It certainly didn't take long to get her off. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad?"

"Why, are you thinking about getting it?" Madison asked.

"I don't think I'm gonna get much choice about it," Emily frowned. "They decided I should have it last time I was here. Collingwood cottoned on that I didn't want it so now he's made sure I'm gonna get it."

"Because he thinks it would humiliate you?"

"Well, the thought of it is definitely having that effect already," Emily nodded. "That's the problem with this kink of mine. It's so ironic. I have to not want something and then get made to do it anyway to get the rush, so it's like I most want to do the things that I want to do the least."

"Damn, and I've been calling him cabrón for doing shit that you actually want him to do. Should I go easier on him?"