The Saltadora Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, he's still a cunt. In that first episode in the pub, he didn't even know this about me, and he did it anyway, and even now he's making decisions about me without talking about it with me first. That wasn't the deal we made."

"And you wanna be with this man?" Madison asked, raising her eyebrows in apparent astonishment.

"Oh, don't get me wrong. I do care for him quite deeply, and I do want him to do this stuff," Emily explained. "Nothing else makes me feel that way, but at the same time I also want to keep it separated from the other parts of my life. That's what's got me worried about getting this procedure. What if it changes my appearance so that all people see when they look at me is my genitals? What if it turns me into a full-blown slut and I can't control myself or keep the kink part of me separate anymore?"

"No such thing as a slut here, Em," Madison chided, "and from what I've seen, it don't really change a girl's appearance that much. Pussy lips get a little juicier, but nothing out of the ordinary. If you look around, we're all different shapes and sizes down there anyway. You might have a point about getting a little out of control, though. Elizabeth was probably in denial about being a bit of a lezzo before she had it. Now she's jumping chicas in the showers."

"That's what I'm afraid of. I'm worried the kink part of me will take over full time. But yeah, probably not much to worry about physically. Elizabeth looked fine to me."

"You seem a little disappointed by that?" Madison asked, noticing Emily seemed a little wistful.

"Goddammit, that's the kink part of me again," Emily answered, snapping back to normality.

"Ha-ha. There's no hope for you, Em. I don't know what we're going to do with you."

After the women parted ways, Emily set off to find Collingwood. As she suspected, she found him in the old lab peering into a computer monitor with piles of apparatus on the desk beside him. It looked like he'd already settled right back in.

"Ahh, 7GQ," he greeted. "If you could just 'Present" in front of that desk over there."

"Good morning, Rod. We need to continue our discussion from yesterday," Emily responded, automatically assuming the position without thinking about it.

"Of course," he replied, "but this first. Your appointment is this morning so we best deal with the IUD situation."

"This morning! You're fucking kidding me!"

"Why, what's the problem?"

"Well, the problem is exactly what we need to talk about," she scowled. "Plus, I assumed I would have more time."

"Well, it appears that the General has contacts," he winked. "You're one very lucky lady to have such friends in high places. Other women would be waiting weeks for this opportunity."

"Opportunity?" she gasped. "I didn't even want this, Rod. You know that!"

"Go on, of course you want it," he scoffed. "Your knees are getting weak at the thought of it, am I right?"

"That's beside the point! You just can't go making decisions about me without discussing it with me first. That's what we agreed."

"I agreed to discuss matters of morality with you," he began, "but we both know you cannot make decisions for yourself when it comes to your masochism. You need me to do that for you. That's my role as your handler."

"No, I need to have some say in it," she objected. "I want to at least know what you're planning so I can decide whether or not I want to do it."

"The problem there, my dear 7GQ, is that you and I both know that there is no point in discussing these things with you beforehand since you will invariably reject it. It must be out of your control for you to receive the thrill from it. Do you not see the contradiction in what you're asking? By its very nature, your kink requires giving up your control, otherwise it can only dwell within the realms of fantasy, nothing more."

Emily could only stare blankly at him as she considered what he was saying. She hated it when he was right.

"Implanting the IUD was one thing," he continued, "which I fully admit was a gross error in judgement on my part without discussing it with you first. However, actions that alter your circumstances to experience your kink in reality are a completely different matter. For that, you need me."

"But you agreed to discuss things with me," she argued. "You can't just change the rules!"

"I can and I did," he unashamedly admitted. "Once I considered the nature of your masochism more fully, I saw the frivolity of any prior discussion of what was to happen to you. If there was, you would almost certainly refuse, which would deny you the opportunity to experience it. You are, in many ways, your own worst enemy when it comes to your sexuality. Take, for example, this procedure today. Would you have agreed to it of your own accord?"

"No, I wouldn't have, but..."

"And is your head spinning and your knees weak at the thought of it?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"So, what would be gained in discussing it before the decision was made?"

"Okay, fine," Emily slumped, "but can I at least have a safe word or something?"

"Well, that would fall into the same category as discussing it with you beforehand," he reasoned. "Given an out, your rational brain would take it."

"So do I get any control over what happens to me at all?" she protested.

"I'm afraid you're just going to have to trust me," he answered. "However, I assure you that you will never be placed in any danger. I will protect you with my very life. Any endeavours I lead you on will be designed purely to sexually humiliate you, nothing more."

Emily considered his argument for a few moments, the words 'sexually humiliate' echoing in her head and sending tingles down her spine.

"I'm not sure I'm completely okay with this, Rod," Emily began, knowing she was placing a lot more trust in him than she was comfortable with, while simultaneously recognising that he was right. "What if things get out of control? What if this affects my reputation back home if it gets back to them? Some things can never be undone again."

"And?"

Emily realised that "Dark Emily" agreed with him on that point. The thought of her reputation being ruined back home wasn't a bad one from Dark Emily's perspective. She liked the idea of being outed, and the humiliation she would feel about it, but there would also be no more secrets. She could live this life freely and proudly, openly enjoying every moment of it. Still, while she was now ready to give control over to him, she still had concerns.

"Okay, fine. Let's do this your way then," she conceded. "You're a rational person. I'm sure you'll be open to discussion if I feel it's getting out of hand."

"Oh, I wouldn't go that far," he winked. "Now, are we ready to move on? I need you to stand very still. Just move a little to your right. Yes, that's it."

"Is this going to hurt?" she asked.

"No, not at all," he assured her, while simultaneously tapping a key on his keyboard.

"Ow! You said it wouldn't hurt!" Emily exclaimed, holding her hand to her lower abdomen, and doubling over slightly.

"I didn't think it would," Collingwood responded, obviously surprised to hear that it did. "Can you describe the sensation for me? Perhaps I can allow for it in the technique. Are you still in pain?"

"No, it's gone now," Emily answered. "It was just a sudden sharpish pain, a bit like a menstrual cramp, but not enduring. It surprised me more than anything."

"Perhaps some warning would be sufficient then? I considered that no warning would be best. Maybe a sedative or local anaesthetic should be administered beforehand?"

"I think a warning would be enough," Emily decided. "That way I could expect to feel something and brace myself for it."

"Very well then," Collingwood replied with some relief. "I was concerned I'd underestimated the amount of discomfort involved."

"Oh God! I just realised I'll have to explain its absence to the doctor who does this procedure on me. It's on record that I have one. They were going to remove it at the same time. What do I tell them?"

"Um... I think the truth would be fine at this point," Collingwood considered. "I was planning to release the technology to them as soon as the technique was perfected. For now, just tell them that it's a new experimental technology which should be in their hands very soon."

"So, I've been a guinea pig?" Emily frowned.

"No, I wouldn't go that far. As explained to you previously, I tested exhaustively on animals and other inanimate matter prior to going near you. There was absolutely no question of possible injury."

"So, I was your first human test? That's still a guinea pig!"

"For want of a better word, you may call it that if you wish," he responded. "However, from a scientific perspective it was well beyond the experimental phase as far as I was concerned. Living and nonliving tissue cannot combine, and it is also impossible for matter to occupy the same space, so it was literally impossible to embed it in your flesh or cause a lesion. Think of it like attempting to push like poles of powerful magnets together. It could only find the appropriate cavity according to the designated X, Y, Z axis, or it would repel back to the source."

"But what if I moved at the wrong moment? What would stop it from going into my stomach or something?"

"Yes, there was a minor risk involved," he admitted, "but it is easily reversible, as I've just demonstrated. The machine can differentiate a foreign body within organic matter, much like an X-Ray. For metal on metal, such as replacing engine parts, the system requires 3D blueprints and a higher degree of accuracy."

Emily continued to scowl at him despite his assurances, but it was more in response to conceding defeat to him deciding her fate without her consultation or consent.

"Something else bothering you, 7GQA9E?" he asked, noticing her expression.

"I'm still cranky with you," she glared.

"But we are in agreement?"

"Yes, I suppose so, at least for now."

"Excellent! Well, time is upon us. We should procure a vehicle and proceed to your appointment."

A short time later, Collingwood and Emily arrived at the same medical centre Emily had previously visited to check on her fertility concerns. It wasn't that she wanted to get pregnant at the time, far from it, it was just very unusual that she hadn't, and she was concerned that something was wrong with her that might prevent it one day when she did want it. It was then that she'd become aware of the IUD within her, and then later learned that Collingwood had deviously placed it there using technology she wasn't even aware existed.

"7GQA9E?" the doctor greeted. "I understand you have an illegal IUD that we must remove today?"

"That is no longer a problem," Collingwood responded before Emily could even open her mouth. "We are part of a scientific team with the military and have developed a technology that allows us to implant and remove IUDs non-surgically, which we hope to soon release to you."

"I had gathered you were military by your uniform and the strange insignia on 7GQA9E's collar," the doctor responded. "I have not heard of such technology, though. Are you confident it is still not within her?"

"You're free to examine her if you wish, but I assure you it is no longer there," Collingwood answered. "As I said, you will soon have access to this same technology so you can perform the procedures much faster and easier, with very little discomfort to the patient."

"I am intrigued," the doctor replied, cocking his head to one side as he considered the implications. "Nevertheless, I still have concerns that the device was placed within 7GQA9E without her knowledge or consent, especially since she is well below the age of a 'Mother'."

"Um... err..." Emily interrupted. "That was merely a misunderstanding at the time. I am now fully debriefed of the situation and can verify that it was done with my consent. It was purely for experimental purposes and has now been removed."

"Very well then. I shall look forward to receiving the technology in due course so I can examine it in detail," the doctor answered, seemingly satisfied with the explanation. "The other matter is, I understand you have difficulty achieving orgasm during coupling, and that is something that we can help you with today?"

"That is correct," Collingwood again butted in on Emily's behalf before she had a chance to respond.

"Okay, if you could assume 'Face Down', 7GQA9E," the doctor ordered.

Emily was about to protest but decided to just keep her mouth shut. Obviously, the procedure was happening today whether she said anything or not, so she just silently took the position on her knees with her butt in the air and reached around to hold her buttocks and labia open. Heart beating in anticipation, she knew she was about to be penetrated so she wasn't at all surprised to hear the doctor's zipper, followed by feeling him kneel behind her. A stab of fear washed through her as she acknowledged that she no longer had the IUD, briefly forgetting that she had taken the precaution of renewing her birth control implant before leaving Earth 1. She also managed to pack a few extras for future occasions like this one. Plus, she figured it didn't hurt to be doubly protected, even with the assurance of the IUD.

After a few strokes, the man came inside her. He then pulled out, zipped up and moved around where he could see her face clearly.

"Did you orgasm, 7GQA9E?" he asked, apparently quite seriously.

"Um... no, I did not," Emily replied, doing her best not to laugh at the absurdity of the question. Surely, no woman could orgasm after such a short interaction without even so much as a little foreplay. The only titillation she felt at all was the dark side of her reacting to being watched while she willingly got into this position, totally naked, and allowed herself to be fucked.

"Hmm... this is not good. You are a very beautiful woman and deserve to be rewarded when you give your gifts."

"It is a travesty indeed," Collingwood added, apparently enjoying himself.

"Mr... err... Collingwood," the doctor began. "Perhaps you can couple with 7GQA9E while I fetch some colleagues? We must determine the extent of this difficulty so we can administer the correct therapy."

"Why, certainly, sir," Collingwood beamed, immediately dropping his trousers and moving into position behind Emily, still bent over doggy-style while holding her butt-cheeks and labia open.

The doctor then left the room, leaving the couple alone.

"What are you doing, Rod?" Emily asked after some minutes where she could feel him jiggling around behind her, but nothing had happened. "Are you seriously wanking back there?"

"Yes, well, a gentleman must prepare himself for such an encounter. Plus, I must climax quickly once I enter you, lest you also climax and give these doctors the wrong impression."

"Surely you're giving them the wrong impression if you don't even give me a chance to cum," Emily protested.

"I want the best for you, my dear 7GQ," he replied. "What could be wrong with being more orgasmic than you currently are, considering the circumstances that you now live under? Now, quiet please. I must concentrate. Are you able to hold yourself a little wider?"

Emily exerted a little more pressure on her grip, pulling herself open a little more.

"Wonderful!" Collingwood exclaimed. "I am on the brink."

And with that he entered her impatient vagina, unfortunately spurting almost in the same action, just as the doctor returned with three colleagues.

"That was a long coupling," the doctor observed. "Surely you were able to orgasm this time, 7GQA9E?"

"Um, but..." Emily began, but was then cut off once again by Collingwood.

"Alas, I tried various techniques but to no avail," he lied, adding some sadness for emphasis in his tone. Emily would have overridden him and continued to explain the truth of the matter but the growing number of men watching her in this position had triggered her kink and she was unable to speak. This moment she had been thinking about with a mixture of dread and anticipation was now upon her.

"I am so sorry for you, 7GQA9E," the doctor responded. "We shall continue with the testing, but I feel certain which therapy you will require now. Take heart, soon this problem will be behind you."

Emily braced as the other three doctors entered her, and one by one came disappointingly quickly, leaving her frustrated despite the extreme level of arousal she was feeling in the circumstances. A part of her considered that if this was to be her life now then perhaps the procedure would be a welcome one. That was assuming that it didn't alter her appearance, but then she felt reassured after seeing Elizabeth close up. If Madison hadn't mentioned it, she never would have suspected that Elizabeth had it done.

Another part of her found the very idea of it completely horrific. Living completely exposed and giving herself freely to any man who wanted her was bad enough on its own, but having her body modified to be more suited to it was taking it much further. It had a permanence about it, like this wasn't just some bedroom-play or even a sex vacation where she could live out a fantasy for a few days, weeks, or even months. This was her life, and there would never be any going back to the life she had before. A medically adapted sex toy for men's pleasure. Yet she felt powerless to attempt to run or even voice any concerns.

Her thoughts were interrupted by male voices murmuring around her. She looked around at the white coats circling between her legs and pointing. She was aware that she was now up on a table with her feet in stirrups and legs splayed open. She couldn't remember getting into the position. Only brief moments of lucidity alerted her to what was going on, but those moments once again made her head spin, sending her back into a twilight sense of consciousness where her heart pounded, and everything felt warm.

Voices came and went.

"We must first irrigate your birth canal following the consecutive couplings. Please alert us if the solution is not warm enough."

Moisture.

"Now you will feel a little pressure."

Emily was briefly aware of a turkey baster-like instrument being waved between her legs followed by her vagina being penetrated.

"We are almost done, 7GQA9E. Just a few more moments."

Lights flashed and humming sounds filled the room. A warmth flooded down her neck and shoulders and into her chest, accompanied by a tingling sensation. She felt her nipples hardening but an orgasm remained elusive. It was there but not there at the same time. A state rather than a stage. A sexual nirvana. Ecstasy.

"It is done, 7GQA9E. You may dismount."

Emily heard the words but was unable to respond. Everything felt distant and surreal.

"7GQA9E?"

Fingers snapped in front of her face. A hand gently shook her shoulder.

"Um... yes. I'm sorry. What?" Emily answered, finally able to come to her senses.

"It is done. You may dismount now."

"It's over?" she asked, still not fully alert.

"Yes, it is finished."

"So, where do we go from here?" Collingwood asked the doctors. "Will 7GQA9E need to retire from giving her gift for some time as she recovers?"

"Oh, no. She will be fine immediately," the first doctor answered. "Over the next few weeks, she will notice an increase in pleasure during coupling and she should find it much easier to orgasm. If that is not the case, she should come and see me again, and we can readminister the therapy."

"So, we're free to go, and 7GQA9E is ready to couple again, even today?" Collingwood confirmed.

"Yes, absolutely. However, I am concerned that she seems to be a little wobbly on her feet."

"I don't believe that is anything to be troubled about," Collingwood responded. "7GQA9E is somewhat wanton and has been looking forward to this procedure for some time. I believe what we are witnessing here is just a manifestation of that excitement. A good coupling or two will see her right."