The Saltadora Ch. 04

Story Info
The Hypon.
10.4k words
4.96
2.8k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily finds herself back in a strange parallel world where female nudity and submission is not just expected but legally enforced. This is a sequel to Emily 2.0. It is recommended to read that first.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include ENF, CMNF, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, public nudity, public sex, a touch of BDSM here and there, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

Six weeks had passed since the genital enhancement therapy. Six weeks of wearing a steel collar with chains and cuffs to prevent her from masturbating. Six weeks of orgasm denial. Well, not complete denial. Showering with Elizabeth had become a necessary daily event, since Emily now needed assistance with the task of washing and shaving, and it always ended in cunnilingus and a welcome orgasm. It wasn't enough, though. That meant begging Collingwood for a reprieve from her restraints, but, even when he was willing, he had been preoccupied with his work and unavailable for the last few weeks. Similarly, Madison had been busy and difficult to track down most days of late. That just left couplings with men, which were few and far between due to spending the majority of her time in her office or the women's quarters because of the collar and cuffs. There was a haunted look to her eyes from the constant arousal and need to get off, while not being able to. At the same time, she saw the cuffs as a necessary evil. If it wasn't for them, she'd likely do little else than plunge her fingers into her pussy, no matter who was around or what she was doing. She had completely lost control of her self-restraint in that regard.

Collingwood still hadn't replaced the IUD, but that situation had become a little tricky. The General had got wind of it during the process of arranging for the genital enhancing therapy, and he had since officially ordered Collingwood not to replace it. While that didn't make replacing it completely out of the question (it was a secret before, and it could easily be a secret again), she had the birth control implant to fall back on anyway, so it wasn't a priority. Still, it troubled her.

Tick... tick...

Looking in the mirror, she lifted her elbows up and raised her hands as far as the chains allowed. Then she turned to her side. There was no denying it now. Her body looked different. Her breasts had definitely shrunk, but her areola had gone the opposite way. They now puffed out prominently, while her nipples still stood constantly at attention since the day after the genital enhancing procedure. The effect was almost obscene. Not just boobs, which were visible everywhere in this place, but somehow a more sexualised version demanding attention and desire. Emily was almost glad of the collar and cuffs, which allowed her to keep them covered with her forearms for the most part.

Her eyes drifted downwards. Her stomach was definitely flatter, and she could see a hint of abdominal muscles. Her arms and legs were also looking more muscular than usual. It would be easy to assume that she'd signed up for CrossFit or weight training, but she hadn't been exercising any more than usual, and definitely not with weights.

She chanced a look at her pubic area. She had grown to loathe looking at herself down there. It wasn't just the lack of pubic hair, she was well used to its absence now, it was her labia minora. Her fear that the therapy would change her appearance had been realised. While they always protruded slightly, now they were completely obvious. Even with her legs together they were still visible. Madison and Elizabeth were both shocked at how much her genitals had changed. Both commented that they had never seen such a discernible transformation before, but they assured Emily that she still looked beautiful and there were plenty of other women with a similar appearance. Emily wasn't convinced, though, and loathed that it was always on display in this place whether she liked it or not, and that any man could command her to get into a position for a better look anytime he wanted. That, however, also triggered her humiliation kink, so she was trapped in a cycle of hating that people could see her altered anatomy in such detail, while relishing every second of it.

The thought increased the need to cum to a new level of urgency. Madison's current whereabouts were unknown so she would have to find Collingwood and beg him to release her for a few minutes, no matter how busy he was. That of course would be humiliating, and the bastard would surely toy with her for some time before he allowed it, but there was little choice in the circumstances. To her surprise, though, he barely hesitated. One look at the wild-eyed woman before him must have been enough to convince him, the moment he set eyes upon her.

"R-Rod, I need you to let me free for a minute," she nervously greeted on entering the lab.

It had been some weeks since she'd been in the lab for any length of time and she noted a few changes, including several metallic, bullet-shaped objects, slightly shorter but of a similar girth to soda cans, arranged on his desk. Her curiosity about them was secondary to her current need, though.

"Good morning, 7GQA9E. What is it I can do for you?" Collingwood began, before even looking up from his work. When he did, his expression immediately changed to one of concern. "Oh, I see. Very well."

With that, he produced the key and removed the collar and cuffs from Emily's neck and wrists. Emily immediately seized the opportunity to masturbate without even considering his presence for a moment. It was hardly the first time she'd done this in front of him anyway. It had almost become normal behaviour. She remained standing, and instantly exploded in orgasm the moment her fingers contacted her clitoris. Her knees buckled and her body convulsed spasmodically as waves of pleasure overwhelmed her. One orgasm had barely finished when another overtook her.

Collingwood watched on, his initial concern now giving way to increasing arousal. She truly was breathtaking, and seeing her performance was certainly ticking all of the right boxes. A desire to get off suddenly overwhelmed him as well, so he took position beside her, unzipped, and placed her left hand against his bulging erection. She took it unthinkingly and began pumping it with as much fury as she was applying to her own genitals.

Soon, his knees also buckled as he ejaculated onto the lab floor. Breaking away from her grip, he gathered some paper towel to clean himself up and also the mess on the floor, not failing to notice that Emily's activity had still not abated. He realised he would need to intervene, but something else also grabbed his attention.

"'Present', 7GQA9E," he commanded.

Emily glanced at him briefly on hearing the command but did not respond. Instead, she continued rubbing her clitoris with determination, convulsing as yet another orgasm washed over her.

"Look, you're going to do yourself an injury if you don't stop," he tried. "You really need to cease that now and 'Present'. I have other matters I wish to discuss."

Emily rolled her eyes and finally obeyed, placing her hands behind her neck, as she had become accustomed to over the last few weeks, instead of behind her back as the 'Present' position normally required.

After thanking her for finally obeying, he proceeded to walk around her, looking her up and down with a slightly puzzled expression.

"You look different, 7GQA9E. I guess I've had my head down and been completely oblivious to everything else around me lately, including you. Perhaps longer than I thought. Unless it has just been some time since I last viewed your fine form without your hands restrained? Have you been dieting or exercising more than usual?"

"No, nothing," she replied, fighting the urge to continue masturbating by focussing on his words. "If anything, I've been eating more than usual. I put it down to the adrenaline of my current situation triggering my appetite."

"You are noticeably leaner," he noted. "It is particularly apparent in your breasts. They seem to have shrunken considerably. No wait, it's more than that. They have changed shape, particularly your areola. Congratulations, 7GQA9E, it seems that you have the highly desirable puffy nipple style of breast now."

"I noticed that too," she grimly nodded. "I'm not sure I'm pleased with it, plus I was given no warning that this might happen. It certainly hasn't happened to anyone else who had the therapy. At least no one I know who has had it."

"Then, what makes you different to everyone else..." he mused out loud. "Clearly, it's hormonal..."

Emily just shrugged despondently as his thoughts trailed off.

"Oh my God! How could I have been so stupid!" he suddenly exclaimed.

"What?" she asked, dreading what he might reveal, while simultaneously wondering if he might have a solution.

"Your birth control implant! That's what makes you different to other women here. It must be reacting to the genital enhancement therapy, triggering a double whammy of hormonal changes within you."

Emily's face instantly contorted into a mixture of horror and stunned epiphany. It couldn't have hit harder than an open slap. She suddenly felt very stupid. It seemed obvious now, and it had been right in front of them all along.

"Oh my God! Do you think it's reversible?"

"Of that, I have no idea," Collingwood shrugged, tapping his pen on his temple in thought. "Biology, as you're aware, is not something I have formally studied. However, I think we should start with removing the implant at least. That should give your body a chance to recover and hopefully return it closer to its former state, albeit enhanced somewhat by the effects of the genital enhancement therapy. How much, I couldn't say. Perhaps the changes are permanent? On the upside, though, if that does turn out to be the case, then it will still provide excellent humiliation value for you. You still are outstandingly attractive. Arguably even more so now."

"Um... I assume then that you'll replace the IUD?" Emily asked, ignoring his other comments for the moment. As troubling as it was to consider that the changes to her body might be permanent, any hope of solving it began with removing the implant, but that also opened up the probability of falling pregnant.

"That concern should be far down your list of priorities, my dear 7GQA9E," Collingwood casually replied.

"Well, of course, my implant has to come out, but I still don't want to get pregnant," Emily protested.

"And why not?" Collingwood asked. "I must side with the General on this point. Surely you know by now that's the deal in this place. I've respected your bodily autonomy by not insisting that we remove the implant up until this point. Now, with the wisdom of hindsight, I wish I had. It certainly would have saved you from these troubles, as fun as they have been for both of us."

Emily sighed and rolled her eyes before responding.

"C'mon, Rod. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. If you want to continue respecting my bodily autonomy, then you'll do as I ask."

"No."

"Just 'No'? That's it?" Emily gasped, her patience wearing thin.

"I'm afraid so," Collingwood answered, but there was at least some sympathy in his tone. "You must remember that we are guests here, and there are certain conditions that come with that. I don't want to piss off the General, for one. He has been very generous with his funding of my projects, giving me the freedom to work on pretty much anything I like. The inter-dimension comms system, for example, is nearing completion, and I must shortly return to our world to establish the other end."

"You're going home? How long for? Can I come too?" Emily asked, momentarily distracted by the news.

"I envision the project should take me some six to eight weeks, including the installation of the deep space satellite, assuming nothing goes awry," Collingwood replied. "Unfortunately, our Earth does not have a legal nudity program in place, at least not yet, and I would hate for you to have to dress again."

"What do you mean by 'not yet'?" Emily asked suspiciously. "They're not planning something, are they?"

"It is too early to make an announcement, but it would seem necessary to implement a public nudity policy if representatives from this Earth are to be stationed on ours. That also will pave the way for you to return to our Earth on future visits without having to resort to wearing clothing again."

"You're fucking kidding me, Rod! My family and everyone I grew up with live there! I don't want them to see me like this!"

"Are you ashamed of your body or your true self?" Collingwood asked. "I assure you that you have nothing to be ashamed about. Plus, you are representing our Earth's affairs in a foreign place. That alone is deserving of respect. Stand tall and proud, 7GQA9E. You are serving, not just your country, but the whole planet."

"Do I get any say in the matter, or what?" Emily fretted.

"Are you saying that you would not want to pioneer this world's ways on ours? You have clearly seen the benefits to almost all facets of human society. Would you not want to bring those same conditions to our world? It is clearly a dying planet. Perhaps this could save it, and your nudity could play a major role. Plus, we both know that your dark side would completely relish the experience."

Emily's knees suddenly threatened to give out at the thought of being nude back on her home world. It was one thing doing it here amongst a population where all women were nude. To do it at home was a whole other ballgame. She would be alone, or close enough to it, surrounded by a sea of clothed people. People she knew, and who knew her. It would be completely mortifying, to say the least. Before she could think of a response, Collingwood continued.

"Fear not for now. It is some time away yet, if it happens at all," he assured her. "Back to the matter at hand, we should see about removing your birth control implant. Hopefully your body will then recover to some semblance of normality in due course. I hope you understand my position on the IUD situation. Unfortunately, it must be factored into the bigger picture and our responsibility as guests here."

"Well, I'm not comfortable with the idea of having no birth control whatsoever, but I do agree that we need to remove my implant regardless," Emily agreed. "Perhaps I can approach the General and gain his approval, once I explain that I'm an ambassador and a temporary guest, so my reproductive contribution to this place shouldn't be required. Surely, everything else I go along with should be enough already?"

"Perhaps..." Collingwood nodded absent-mindedly; his attention now focussed on the teleporter in front of him. "Now, if you could just take position at yonder desk and hold still for a few minutes. I need to get a lock on the implant with the teleporter so I can remove it."

Emily had barely got into the position when he announced that he'd removed it successfully. She hadn't felt a thing. She rubbed the spot on her arm to check for its presence, but the telltale lump was no longer there. It was definitely gone.

"Hard to believe that this little thing caused so much trouble," he commented, holding it up to Emily's view between his thumb and forefinger.

Emily swallowed at the realisation that she now had no protection against pregnancy, but she also knew that she had a few weeks' grace before that was likely to be a problem. She could also try to stay away from situations where she might be vaginally coupled with. In the meantime, Plan A would be to continue to work on Collingwood and get him to agree to go behind the General's back. That would start now while the topic was still fresh. Plan B would be to approach the General and attempt to get him to see reason. While she had more implants, they were now out of the question, so the IUD was her only hope.

She approached Collingwood and feigned an interest in the implant as she considered another way to convince him. Desperation in an attempt to gain his sympathy was the only move that sprung to mind.

"C'mon, Rod, I know you don't really want me to get pregnant again," she whined. "Just give me the IUD already!"

"C'mon, Emily," he replied, mimicking Emily's tone, "you wouldn't deprive me of the opportunity of seeing you swollen with child, would you? It truly is a beautiful sight. I should order you to go out and couple with as many men as possible at once."

"Now you're fucking with me," Emily sighed, rolling her eyes at the realisation, but perhaps it was a sign that he was teasing her about everything else as well. "So, can I have the IUD back already?"

"Well, as much as I might be inclined to do that for you, I was telling the truth that it has political ramifications," he replied. "There is another complication as well. The General now has a short-range teleporter in his possession. Should he become suspicious as to your lack of fertility, he could detect the IUD's presence in an instant."

"Oh crap, what did you give him that for?"

"He asked for it," Collingwood shrugged. "I could hardly deny him."

"So, what am I gonna do?" Emily asked, waving her hands in exasperation.

"There may be another option..." he began.

"And what's that?"

"Well, what do men do when they ask you to 'Display' and they note the presence of a tampon?"

"They usually do me anally or get a blow job or they just move on," Emily considered. "Wait, you're telling me to wear a tampon whenever I go out?"

"Exactly."

"So, my choices are anal or risk pregnancy?"

"So it would seem," he grinned. "I would suggest pre-lubing that lovely rosebud of yours in anticipation."

"Do you want a slap?" she suggested with a frown.

The solution wasn't a great one, since she still found anal extremely distasteful, but she tried to rationalise it. Perhaps she needn't resort to it too frequently? Most of her encounters with men were with either the General or Collingwood these days. The General only ever wanted blow jobs, and Collingwood she could trust to take suitable precautions, despite his proclivity for gaslighting her. The only real time she needed to be concerned was when she visited the other labs and the general population, or when she went off base. In those circumstances, it would be easy to add a tampon whether she needed one or not. Of course, the downside of that was a much-increased chance of being anally penetrated, and it was a major downside, but that was a far better option than risking fertilisation. However, it was still only a band-aid solution that would only get her so far. The General would still be watching her, and he would surely meddle and ask questions if she remained barren for too long. She began to feel extremely uncomfortable for what the coming weeks may hold. It seemed her life was to become preoccupied with avoiding vaginal sex and questions about her lack of pregnancy. It was a ticking time bomb.

Tick... tick...

Frowning, she changed the topic to make further conversation. She had nowhere else to be at that moment, and keeping on top of whatever Collingwood was up to was generally prudent.

"So, when are you leaving for Earth 1, Rod?" she began.

"I expect two or three weeks from now at my current progress," he replied. "This Earth's ship will return with me too so we can see about the weapons upgrades as well. That may also take some time, but I expect others can see about that while I focus on the comms system. I'll be back before you know it."

"So, there won't be any ships here for like two months?" Emily asked in some alarm. "What if there's an emergency and one of us needs to return?"

"That, unfortunately, is in the hands of the Gods," Collingwood shrugged, "but hopefully this will be the last time we find ourselves in this situation. Once the weapons upgrades are done, each world will have a fully equipped ship at their disposal, and soon several more."