The Saltadora Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily suddenly remembered that Madison and Elizabeth had been training as pilots and crew. If they went on the mission as well, she would be left all alone, and it wasn't a good time to be without friends.

"Does Madison know about this? Will she be piloting the Earth 2 ship back to Earth 1?"

"No, this first mission will have an all-male crew from here," Collingwood replied, giving Emily some relief, "but I assume future missions will allow females from here once we have a nudity policy in place on our home world. Likewise with female personnel from our world coming here in due course. They will need to go through Debutante and be trained in the local customs. I imagine your experience will be called upon when that happens."

"As long as they're fully apprised of the situation, and they fully consent, before they even set foot on a ship," Emily cautioned. "I don't want them showing up here with no idea, and then being chucked into my lap to sort it out. I don't want any woman to go through a similar experience to mine."

"Of course," Collingwood agreed. "You saw how much our General baulked at sending you back here, knowing what was ahead of you. I would expect similar, if not stronger, efforts to dissuade women from taking the opportunity, should they present with anything short of rabid enthusiasm for the experience."

Emily nodded slowly with her eyes squinting with some scepticism. Knowing what many men in positions of power were like, she wouldn't put it past them to coerce or entrap women into coming here with little idea of what they were in for, and then all stand around laughing about it later with expensive cigars and bourbons in hand. Nevertheless, there was little she or even Collingwood could do to prevent it, so she moved on.

"Are those things part of the comms or weapons systems?" she continued, gesturing to the strange bullet-shaped objects on his desk.

"Actually, these are the other project I've been working on," he replied, picking one up and handing it to her. "I call it a Hypon."

"A Hypon?"

"Remember my concept for a hand-held hyperdrive?" he continued. "Well, this is it. You may recall my mention of previous experiments with the transportation of living matter being unsuccessful. I discovered that to successfully travel in hyperspace, living matter must be contained within a field, for example our ship. However, the inverse also applies. If the hyperdrive can be contained within a living body, then the field automatically forms around said body. So, I designed a shape that can be inserted either vaginally or anally. Unfortunately, the current size is a little prohibitive for most, even with the superior battery technology of this world, but that is as small as I can get it thus far."

Emily rolled her eyes at the realisation of how he'd come up with its name.

"So, 'Hypon' is a 'hyperdrive tampon'?"

"Exactly!" he beamed. "It needs further development. For one, reducing the size to something more comfortable. I had hoped initially that it could be held in the mouth, but that is out of the question with current technology. Even getting it down to that size required some compromise. While there is enough aquinium for several dozen hops, there is only sufficient battery for a single hop. After that, it requires a week or so to recharge, using a form of wireless charging which draws on natural electrical fields in the air, since many worlds won't have access to a power grid. Another unfortunate side effect of using the body to complete the structure recognised by the system is that anything external to skin, such as clothing and jewellery, will be left behind."

"So, you've tested it, and it works?" Emily asked.

"Indeed, I have, and yes it works perfectly," he replied. "Well, not without some issues, albeit through no fault of the Hypon's. My test subject was a cow, and we followed her in the ship to retrieve her, since there was little chance of her charging the device and returning to us on her own. You see the switch on the side here? You set that to the direction of travel, either forwards or backwards. Without the benefit of space travel, they can also only hop one world at a time in either direction. It seems the hop forward is a world not unlike our own, albeit with technology that is somewhat nineties in comparison to our own, but the hop back is a world approximating the Neogene period of our world, with no human civilisation observed. Unfortunately, Bessy didn't make it back from that one."

"Oh, what happened?"

"The place was literally swarming with large predators, not unlike tigers, but much larger, and with shaggy brown fur. Well, um... need I continue?"

"Um... no, never mind," Emily grimaced. "The poor thing. I hope it was quick."

"That it was," Collingwood assured her. "We arrived within minutes of her arrival and there was nothing left."

"Eww..."

"Indeed," he agreed, before leaning forward to point out other features of the Hypon in Emily's hands. "The LED on the side here indicates its current state of charge. Orange is charging, and green is ready to go. Red means that it's armed, which you do by pressing this button here. That starts a sixty second timer. Also note on the bottom, there's a handle which flips out to provide something to hold onto for ease of extraction. Nevertheless, it is still far too large, so it needs further work before it is feasible."

"Still, I can see you've put a lot of thought into it," Emily commented, turning it over in her hands. "All of the buttons are recessed so it can't catch the skin and cause injury. Now to just get the size down. So, what will these be used for once they're ready?"

"I have hopes in due course to combine it with the teleporter algorithm to allow the ability to pass-through solid objects, or perhaps longer distance travel within the same world," he answered. "In its current state, who knows? Perhaps there is some application as a backup device for the crew in lieu of a ship failure? It's all rather moot anyway until I can reduce its bulk somewhat."

Emily handed it back and he stood staring at it in his hand for a few moments before placing it back on his desk and looking back up at her.

"Anyway, let us get you all safely secured again before your self-control lapses."

Emily sighed and allowed herself to be locked back into the collar and cuffs, as she had done many times before. If not by Collingwood, then by Madison. A tiny sliver of hope twinkled deep within her that perhaps it wouldn't be necessary for much longer now that the implant had been removed, assuming that the changes in her body weren't permanent now. She shivered at the thought of forever being in a heightened state of arousal and unable to control herself when unrestrained. At the same time, Dark Emily smiled and salivated at the idea. She wasn't hating this at all. Having the real Emily constantly feeling humiliated and living in fear of the next degrading episode suited her perfectly.

The fear of pregnancy and being forced to perform anal sex more frequently also played heavily on her mind. Dark Emily also enjoyed those fears, but she also had misgivings about it and retreated somewhat to the back of Emily's mind whenever she thought of it.

She could feel a storm brewing, sensing that it was only a matter of time until someone like the General noticed her lack of pregnancy and questioned her about it, so she would be forced to change her behaviour to ensure it. Even if she could continue dodging that, a greater concern was living in chains and the constant overwhelming arousal, which would now mean even less chance of relief if vaginal sex was out of the question. She knew that she could only hold out so long. She couldn't control the need to masturbate, so how would she continue denying her vagina to men who wanted to couple with her? It was only a matter of time until the need became too great.

Tick... tick...

Her one hope was that the removal of the birth control implant would return her mind and body back to her old self so she would regain some self-control for the tampon plan to work for any length of time. However, that still left Dark Emily to deal with. Once triggered, she may well sabotage the situation even if the physical need was under control. She had begun to hate her masochistic side and would need to do everything she could to avoid situations that set it off. That was easier said than done whilst living completely nude, and with Collingwood's handler duties forcing her into those very situations.

Tick, tick...

A few days later, she was beginning to lose hope that removing the implant had made any difference. Her nipples were still every bit as hard, and she still constantly ached for an orgasm. She strained at the chains in frustration and was surprised when one of the welds to the collar gave way. She had a hand free! She instantly went to take the opportunity to masturbate, but then a surprising realisation crossed her mind. She didn't have to! She could resist!

This was new. Could this be hope? If she could resist the urge to masturbate, then she didn't need to be restrained anymore. At the same time, she could sense Dark Emily pouting at the idea. Still, she deliberated about taking the opportunity to masturbate just the same. It was at that moment that Madison entered.

"What's up, Em? They're doing some work on the ship, so I've got some time up my sleeve. I was thinking about going downtown. Wanna come?" Madison greeted before noticing the broken chain. "Oh, what happened there? Are you okay? Do you need me to fetch some cuffs while we get that fixed?"

"You know what, Madison, I feel okay," Emily replied. "Well, I still wouldn't mind getting off, but at the same time I feel in control."

"Are you sure?"

"Well, not completely sure, but for now I'm holding up," Emily smiled.

"Yeah? Well, let's take that shit off you and get some action going," Madison suggested, licking her lips, and returning the smile. "It's been ages since we made out properly. Not since you've been wearing those chains. I've kinda been missing it."

A few moments later, Emily was completely free and making out with Madison like normal lovers. No chains. No kink. Just two girls enjoying each other. Madison's fingers always found the right places, and her kisses were divine. Emily almost felt normal again, and the orgasm felt warm and fuzzy, rather than the overwhelmingly urgent and rabid mindfuck she had been experiencing lately.

"So, what were we talking about before?" Madison tried to recall as they lay back together afterwards. "Oh yeah, downtown. Are you up for it or do you need to be chained up again?"

"Nah, I think I'm good," Emily confidently replied. "You know what, I might take the opportunity to drop in on 4NR. I meant to go by weeks ago, but I've been putting it off with all the crap I've been dealing with. I'll give her a buzz first to make sure she's available."

"Great, no worries. I wouldn't mind seeing her as well."

Emily quickly called 4NR to make sure she was home, and they then procured a jeep and set off for the city. Emily was still nervous that she might relapse at any moment, but so far she seemed to be holding up, albeit with no small amount of willpower.

"Hey, would you look at that," Madison suddenly blurted, pointing at something through the driver's window.

Emily craned forward to see what she was pointing at, and instantly saw it. There was a group of three women walking along the sidewalk. There was nothing unusual about that in itself, except that this trio were wearing the same fishnets and garters that Emily had been wearing on and off recently. Obviously, X2D9GI had developed the garments and they were now in production.

"Oh God, those cops that almost arrested me are going to pitch a fit when they see that," Emily gasped.

"You're a trendsetter, Em," Madison laughed.

"No, Mads, this is completely terrifying!" Emily responded. "What if this takes off all around the world? I'll be responsible for it!"

"Well, it's more Cabrón's fault than yours," Madison corrected, "but I wouldn't worry too much. A lot of gals aren't gonna like the idea of being covered in any way if they don't have to be. Maybe it'll just become a thing for more formal events? It'll give us a chance to tart-up a bit more than usual. Either way, it's pretty harmless, I think."

"Oh God, I hope you're right and this doesn't lead to the collapse of this whole society," Emily worried.

"Nah, I can't see that happening," Madison laughed. "It's just a novelty. It may not even last."

A short time later they pulled up outside the North East Women's Campus where Emily lived during her previous time on this world. It was immediately familiar. Almost nothing had changed. Apartment blocks with restaurants and shops on the ground floors surrounded a large swimming pool area where naked women swam or lay in the sun. 4NRP4W answered her door with a wide toothy smile, and another shock for Emily - she also was wearing lingerie!

"Greetings, 7GQ and 4D9! Please do enter," she welcomed, taking each woman into an embrace.

"4NR, you're wearing lingerie!" Emily exclaimed, stating the obvious.

"You like it? One of my charges put me onto it," 4NR explained. "At first, I was not sure about wearing winter coverings when the weather did not require it, but I think the effect is rather becoming. It makes me feel, um... 'sexy', if I can use one of your words, 7GQ."

Emily barely heard anything 4NR was saying. Her battle to resist the constant urge to masturbate was taking its toll. Seeing 4NR in the lingerie had also triggered something. It wasn't so much an attraction to 4NR, as beautiful as she was, it was a combination of guilt and fear. The stockings were beginning to go viral in this place, and it was all because of her. The sensation brought Dark Emily to the surface. She saw herself wearing the suspender belt and stockings in her mind, surrounded by other women wearing the same. Men pointed accusing fingers at her. The crowd dropped away, leaving her alone amongst jeering figures. She looked for refuge, somewhere she could run to, but there was no escape. She had to face them. She could feel the heat from her face radiating. The embarrassment was overwhelming.

"Em, Em," a voice beckoned.

"7GQ!"

As the fog slowly lifted, she looked up at 4NR and Madison's faces and then down at her hand between her legs. Oh God, it had happened again! She was masturbating uncontrollably in front of her friends! So much for feeling like she could control herself at last. It was a devastating setback.

Tick... tick...

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," Emily gasped, removing her fingers from her dripping pussy, and doing her best to straighten up.

"Um... 7GQ's been having some problems," Madison began explaining to 4NR. "We did have kind of a solution, but today she felt strong enough to go without it."

"Oh, what was that?" 4NR asked.

"Well, basically, we were keeping her hands bound," Madison answered, demonstrating the position Emily's hands would occupy when chained.

"And why did this become necessary?"

"It started after I had the genital enhancement therapy," Emily admitted, waving her hands in exasperation, and slumping in helplessness. "I just couldn't control myself. It's like I black out, and then this happens. Today I thought I was going to be okay for the first time in weeks. I guess I still have a way to go..."

"I have not heard of such a reaction to the therapy, but it is a good sign if it is improving," 4NR nodded thoughtfully. "Are you able to take an extended leave from your employment and go away somewhere where you can recover? Somewhere where you do not have to couple or be concerned with others?"

The suggestion brought Collingwood's mention of returning to Earth 1 to Emily's mind. If she could join him, she could spend some time with family, wearing clothes and feeling normal. A chance for her body to recover. Not having sex forced on her constantly. Not worrying about pregnancy. Even just wearing clothes again would be likely to keep Dark Emily at bay. However, losing control around her family was beyond consideration. It would also be taking a huge chance that the Earth 1 General would even approve her leave on such short notice, or that she wouldn't be subjected to more face-fucking episodes with him, which would bring Dark Emily to the surface. However, the thought of being away from all of this, wearing clothes again, not following the commands, not risking pregnancy, even not being subject to Collingwood's "handling", had definite appeal. That appeal turned into a sudden yearning, which must have been lurking beneath the surface of her consciousness all along. She now wanted out, and that desire had now reached a point of desperation, but what were her choices if returning to Earth 1 with Collingwood wasn't a good option?

Wait, Collingwood is going away for six to eight weeks...

His absence would also be an opportunity to escape. By the time he returned, she'd have created a new identity somewhere where he or the military would never find her. However, she'd be effectively stranded in this world, naked with no hope of wearing clothes again, and the likely chance of falling pregnant now that she had no birth control. And what if she was caught? She'd be sent home. Court martialled for going AWOL. Time in the stockade. A dishonourable discharge. What then? It would be all over then and she could start a new life. She imagined herself working as a barista, waiting tables with a smile on her face, her time on this world a distant memory. It was a small life but a happy one. That might not be such a bad thing once the dust had settled, but then what if Dark Emily wouldn't go away? Being around friends and family would still be a problem if she was still around. A better option would be to begin a new life somewhere else. Another country, or...

The Hypon!

Collingwood mentioned that the next hop forward was not unlike Earth 1. That would mean clothes and birth control. A place to become that barista and live her happy little life without going through the torment of a court martial, or the possibility of losing control in front of people she knew back home. A place to recover and recuperate and start to feel normal again. Using an untested device and jumping to an unknown world would normally be well beyond considering, but now things were different. Now it was worth the risk. Staying here and doing nothing would mean disaster sooner or later. The Hypon would at least give her a chance.

"I think that might be a great idea, 4NR," Emily responded, a smile beginning to cross over her face.

"I can arrange for you to stay with me again, if that would be helpful," 4NR suggested, "but perhaps a stay in the countryside would be best? Somewhere you can isolate and be away from people."

"That's okay," Emily replied," I have somewhere in mind."

"Of course, but let me know if I can be of assistance," 4NR nodded, leaning forward to touch Emily's hand. "Usually, my charges are nervous as they face Debutante and womanhood, but sometimes it is the opposite and they become hyper-aroused. It seems your situation is similar."

"Hyper-aroused is a good term for it," Emily agreed. "Yes, some time away to recuperate is exactly what I need, I think."

Later, as Madison and Emily left 4NR's apartment, Madison turned to Emily.

"So, what was this other place you had in mind, Em?"

"I'm going AWOL, Madison," Emily confidently replied without hesitation. It seemed as good a place as any to begin explaining her plan.

"You're fucking what?" Madison replied in shock. "You can't be serious?"

"Yep, deadly serious," Emily replied. "I can't take it anymore! 4NR is right. I need to get away from all this, at least for a while. I can't live in chains the rest of my life, and I don't have any birth control now. I can't get pregnant again! I just can't! I won't! Not here, and not now, anyway. Today, there was definitely a change in me. I could have masturbated again but I resisted. Well, up until I didn't just now, but that had a trigger. If I could get away from those triggers, wear clothes again and do normal things without having sex shoved down my throat constantly, especially not unprotected sex, I should get back to my old self."