The Saltadora Ch. 05

Story Info
Emily and Madison meet Casey.
13.9k words
4.88
2.6k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily finds herself back in a strange parallel world where female nudity and submission is not just expected but legally enforced. This is a sequel to Emily 2.0, but also contains characters, and references events from Casey's Fall and Casey's Rise. While not essential, it is recommended to read those first to get the most out of this story.

This story may contain scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include ENF, CMNF, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, public nudity, public sex, a touch of BDSM here and there, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

"You're nude!"

Emily's statement of the bleeding obvious caused the corners of Casey's lips to curl in surprised mirth. She had been naked for so long now that it was long gone from the forefront of her mind, and attention from strangers was virtually unheard of. Her naked presence in the local community barely raised an eyebrow these days, since she was just one of many naked women going about their day to day lives in the Port Wiluma township. However, Emily's uncontrolled outburst also made Casey realise that these girls must not be from around here.

"You seem surprised by that?" she questioned. "Yet you're both naked as well, just as you were caught, and the arrest record says that you didn't appear to have any clothes with you. Were you not aware of the law?"

Emily looked back and forth between her own body and Madison's before she answered, as if somehow wanting to confirm that they were indeed still nude, and that clothing hadn't suddenly magically appeared.

"Oh... um..." Emily began, before quickly reverting to the explanation they had given to the police when they were arrested. "We belonged to an off-grid community where clothing was optional. We ventured away to find out what else the world offered. We didn't realise we'd be breaking a law if we didn't bring clothes with us, or that it would cause offence to anyone."

"Interesting..." Casey nodded thoughtfully. "So, you ventured out without any clothing backup at all, not even shoes? I don't think I've ever met anyone who didn't know about our nudity laws, but what was going on with the sex toys you were caught with?"

"Um... no, we don't have a thing with us other than those... err... toys. Those were kind of a science experiment," Emily answered while squirming uncomfortably and looking at her feet.

"There's no need to explain yourselves to me," Casey summoned a sympathetic smile after noticing Emily's discomfort. "What you do and why you do it is your own business. But with that being said, what you did has now landed you in a bit of a pickle with our local law enforcement. That's why I'm here now. I'm friends with the judge handling your case, and he called me so that I could offer you a way out."

"A way out of what?" Madison chimed in.

"Oh, are you not aware of our indenture laws either?" Casey asked. "Crimes of this nature usually result in terms of indenture of several years, and your terms are likely to be lengthy considering the public sex. You would be publicly auctioned after your trial and sentencing."

"You mean like slavery?" Emily gasped.

"How long is 'lengthy'?" Madison's eyes bulged in concern as she considered the possibility of not being able to escape this world again if she became someone's slave.

"Well, not quite slavery. There are rules both parties have to follow," Casey answered truthfully. "As to the sentence, it's hard to say, but likely ten or twenty years."

"What the fuck?" Madison gasped. "So how do we get out of it?"

"Well, it depends, and I'm not going to beat around the bush with you," Casey paused for a moment as she considered how to phrase the next bit. She decided to just come out with it.

"How do you feel about sex work?"

"You want us to be hookers?" Madison looked quizzical for a moment, but then her face brightened as she realised that it wouldn't be any different to how she lived on Earth 2. She gave Emily a knowing look as she answered.

"Yeah, I guess I could do that."

Emily caught Madison's meaning, but the idea of becoming a prostitute was not one that she found immediately appealing. However, she rationalised that it would only be temporary, and much like the Earth 2 lifestyle anyway, only she'd be paid instead of giving it away for free. Dark Emily started putting words like 'whore' and 'harlot' in her head, licking her lips at the idea of stooping that low from her position as starship captain and her world's envoy.

"Well, not that, necessarily," Casey replied, noting Madison's positive but tentative response. "I run a resort for exclusive clientele, staffed by full-time nudist women. Sex work is on offer, but I leave that up to the girls to decide whether they want to do it or not."

"Um... I'm not able to use oral contraceptives," Emily brought up, hoping in vain that it would exclude her.

"That's fine. There are other methods."

Emily's shoulders slumped a little at Casey's response. Oh well, it was worth a try. Casey noticed Emily's reaction and tried to soften the blow a little as she continued.

"But, as I mentioned, you won't be forced into anything you don't want to do. There are plenty of girls who choose not to, and they're able to make quite a tidy income without it. I'll explain more about our system in due course. Ahh, here we are."

Casey's conversation was interrupted by the arrival of an impeccably dressed, statuesque older woman with silver hair. "Sorry I'm late, Casey," she began, "I came as quickly as I could."

"That's fine, Monique," Casey answered. "Thanks for coming. I know it's late. I was just getting ahead of you a bit by explaining a little bit about our lifestyle to the ladies here to see if they were agreeable to it. As you can see, Judge Sturt's description of their beauty was completely accurate. Let me introduce you. Ladies, this is my lawyer and friend Monique. Monique, meet Emily and Madison. I'm sorry, I'm not sure which of you is which?"

"Err... I'm Emily," Emily greeted.

"And I'm Madison," Madison added.

Monique looked startled for a moment. "Did you say 'Emily and Madison'?" she asked.

"Is that a problem?" Emily questioned, noticing Monique's reaction.

"Oh, no, not at all," Monique replied, quickly regaining her composure. "You just reminded me of someone I knew a long time ago. It's nothing."

Casey wondered briefly who Monique was talking about before shrugging it off and steering the conversation back on topic. "So, ladies, assuming you are willing to come and work for me at the resort, which will involve some degree of sex work, as well as standard customer service duties, I'll let Monique explain the legalities involved to get you out of this mess."

"Yes, well," Monique pulled a file out of an attaché case she was carrying and began scanning it before continuing.

"It seems we have the usual charges of indecent exposure for being nude without registration in a public place, but, oh dear, there's a sex offence charge here as well. Engaging in sex in a public place... sex toys... hmm... This is a little more serious, but never mind. If the judge called Casey about you, then it seems he is willing to allow this not to go to trial."

"So, what have we gotta do?" Madison asked.

"Well firstly, you'll need to register as nudists," Monique explained matter-of-factly. "That's a fairly straightforward procedure which we should be able to take care of straight away."

"Um... what does 'registering as a nudist' actually mean?" Emily interjected.

"Oh, you're not familiar with it?"

"They're not from around here," Casey answered on Emily and Madison's behalf. "They've spent their lives in an alternative community. Probably homeschooled and sheltered from any media."

"Um... yeah, that's right," Emily confirmed. "Clothing was optional, and we didn't have any sort of registration for it."

"Oh, okay," Monique's eyes glanced back and forth between Emily and Madison's faces as she considered the lives they must have come from. It seemed unfathomable that they wouldn't be aware of the nudist registration laws, but their expressions confirmed it, so she decided to dumb it down as much as she could.

"Well, the process is quite simple. You pledge to become a nudist for life, then a small crescent tattoo is placed on your wrist to show that you're a full-time nudist."

Casey raised her left hand and pointed to the crescent tattoo on the underside of her wrist. Emily glanced at it, her eyes widening as realisation set in, before looking back at Monique.

"What do you mean 'for life'?"

"The pledge is a permanent one," Monique explained sympathetically after noticing Emily's apparent alarm, but without wishing to diminish the seriousness of what she would be agreeing to. "Once taken, it can't be reversed, and there are serious penalties if you're caught wearing clothing afterwards. Well, apart from stuff like footwear and protective garments like aprons if a task requires it. The cape Casey is wearing is a bit of a loophole as well. However, registered nudists are commonplace these days, particularly around this part of the world, so you won't be alone, and it usually doesn't take long to adapt."

"They should be fine, Monique," Casey chipped in. "They're not unfamiliar with being naked."

"We did have a choice, though. We could dress if we wanted to," Emily protested in an attempt to escape the fate in store for her by staying in character with the 'raised off-grid' explanation, which she knew was completely stretching the truth about her actual experiences on Earth 2. Her shoulders slumped as she considered that it was inescapable, and that it was exactly what she had been trying to escape. The whole purpose of the jump to this world had been to wear clothing again and hopefully recover from the effects of the genital enhancing therapy, as well as get away from Collingwood. This was out of the frying pan and into the fire. There was no hope of recovering from this situation. She wouldn't get to wear clothes here after all, and Casey seemed to be taking Collingwood's place as a madam who would force her into sexual activities that would trigger Dark Emily. And getting a tattoo? She'd never considered that as something she'd ever do.

Her glumness was broken by the sound of Madison laughing out loud, obviously amused at the irony of the situation they found themselves in. It caused a smile to break out across Emily's face as well. She realised that as absurd as this place seemed to be with its registered nudity laws and apparent legal prostitution, it was hardly any different to the place they had just come from. Plus, it was only a matter of biding their time and doing what they had to do to get by until they could get hold of the hypons and make another jump. On that basis, there was no reason to fight it. However, that didn't make it easier to accept.

"I'm sorry, did I say something funny?" Monique asked.

"Nah, it's nothing," Madison responded. "Long story."

"Okay then," Monique continued, ignoring whatever it was that Madison found amusing. "Registering as a nudist will cause the judge to drop the public indecency charge in most cases."

"Plus, it's one of the conditions for working for me," Casey added.

"Right," Monique agreed. "That's the first problem out of the way. The second part will be to sign voluntary indentures to Casey. That will make you her property, which will mean the judge can't legally send you to prison or sentence you to indenture. He could fine Casey, though, but I don't think he will since it was his idea to get her involved in getting you out of here."

"How long for?" Emily asked.

"How long should your indenture be?" Monique asked in confirmation. "I think ten years should do it. If this went to trial, you'd probably be looking at double that. Plus, there are far worse fates if you end up on the public auction block. A life under Casey's care will be a good one. The facilities are first class, and all of the girls are loved and well looked after."

"Absolutely," Casey affirmed. "You'll have a family for life with us as a Crescent Girl."

"Crescent Girl?" Madison questioned.

"The resort is called 'The Crescent', and the girls are called 'Crescent Girls', after the crescent tattoos, since all of us have them," Casey explained. "We're famous the world over, and command huge salaries, not just in the sex industry. Most Crescent Girls start out under scholarships, and then go on to work in various industries, mostly hospitality."

"So, let me get this straight," Emily began, "you want us to surrender our right to wear clothes for life, get a tattoo, and become your slaves for the next ten years to work in a resort which is little more than a glorified harem for rich men?"

"Well, there's a lot more to the Crescent than that," Casey responded. "Most of your days will be spent performing resort duties. That's stuff like working as chambermaids, kitchen hands, waiting tables and bar tending, security patrols, and so on. You'll be on a rotating roster, so you'll gain experience in everything. Outside of that, there are opportunities to earn money on the side with sex work, part of which will be held in a trust for you until the terms of your indentures are finished. That could include anything from working a webcam, modelling for magazines, escort work, and having sex with clients if you are willing. We have a system so clients know if you are available for that or not."

"Sounds great to me," Madison chipped in.

"It is great!" Casey affirmed, seemingly offended that anyone could suggest otherwise. "Most of the girls come to us under scholarships. They agree to register as nudists and indenture to us for two years. In return, we pay for their educations, and they go on to well-paid careers. Long termers like yourselves won't have exactly the same opportunities, but you will finish with a rather tidy nest egg, along with a huge amount of work experience, and the offer to stay on as a paid employee."

"Yeah, I'm in," Madison agreed. "Where do I gotta sign?"

"Um... is it okay if Maddie and I have a moment alone to discuss this?" Emily requested.

"Sure," Casey replied. "I need a minute to see the judge anyway, assuming we're in agreement here?"

"Yes, well, it sounds like we don't really have a choice anyway," Emily responded.

"No, you don't. Believe me, handing you over to the court system is the last thing you want," Casey warned. "Pretty girls like you get chewed up and spat out. You'll be sentenced to much longer indentures, and you'll be publicly auctioned, separated, and most likely purchased by someone who won't be kind to you at all."

"She's absolutely right," Monique added. "I realise you're being put on the spot here without a lot of notice, and you're being forced to trust two women you don't know, but it really is the best option for you."

"No, I understand. It's not like we're in a position to negotiate," Emily's eyes looked down to see nothing but naked skin. Even if she could escape this mess, she had nothing to wear and nowhere to go. The hypons needed a week to recharge. How would she even eat in the meantime? "We're just going to have to trust you. We'll do as you say."

"Okay then," Casey responded, scrutinising Emily's face to ensure her agreement was genuine. "I'll be back in ten or so."

"I'll fetch a court representative for the nudity pledge in the meantime," Monique added.

Moments later, Emily and Madison heard the clip-clopping of Casey and Monique's heels fading into the distance.

"What's there to talk about, Em?" Madison began. "We're not going to be doing anything we weren't doing before, and it's just a temporary setback. Like you said, we just gotta bide our time until we can get hold of the hypons and make another jump, and at least this way we should be staying near them. We could end up God knows where and lose track of them if we let fate decide. We could even end up apart and never see each other again. This is by far the better option. This place we're going to sounds nice. Think of it like a vacation in a ritzy resort."

"You're right, Mads, but I'm still worried. It won't exactly be a vacation for me," Emily sighed, not feeling anywhere near as optimistic as Madison about their fate. "I'll still be surrounded by stuff that triggers me. Pretty much everything I was trying to get away from."

"Yeah, but what are you gonna do, though? We're stuck here for now. I say make the most of it. This Casey seems alright. A bit bossy, but seriously nice-looking. I'm totally digging her piercings. It's been a long time since I've seen anything like that on a woman."

"You're incorrigible, Mads," Emily smiled wanly while slowly shaking her head.

Madison gently set her hand on Emily's bare shoulder, "I know we're in a bad way, Em, but we're gonna get out of this, okay?"

Madison's fingertips sent a sensual chill down Emily's spine. All the talk of registered nudity and becoming a slave had triggered her masochism. The tingle from the simple contact nearly set off her new uncontrollable lust. Instead, she forced herself to accept it for the comfort and affection intended.

"Thanks Madison, I'm glad you're here with me."

"Yeah, babe. I came with you for a reason. I don't want you being alone, and I don't want to be alone either. We're in this together, no matter what happens, and that's all that matters."

Emily turned to hug Madison before another thought suddenly entered her mind, "I wonder what happened to Casey's eye?"

"Dunno, I guess she'll tell us when she's ready," Madison shrugged.

"I guess. But yes, you're right that we're stuck here for now," Emily continued, "so we'll just have to run with it."

"Make the most of it, Em," Madison repeated. "This might be the last time we get to parade our naked arses around and get all the fucking and sucking we want."

"Oh God, I can only hope," Emily replied, recalling her fantasy of living a quiet life as a barista, wearing clothes, and only having sex on her terms. She brightened slightly at the thought.

"There you go," Madison responded, noting Emily's spirits lifting. "We just gotta wait it out until we get the hypons back again and make the most of it in the meantime."

"We'll have to make sure that Casey gets them off the police for us," Emily added.

"Yeah... God knows what we tell her about them if she asks," Madison considered. "They don't exactly look like your run-of-the-mill dildo."

"Science experiment, like I said," Emily shrugged. "We can tell her they measure orgasmic responses or something. She seems pretty open to anything sexual, so we don't need to be coy. On that basis, we could tell her they're experimental vibrators to help us achieve the ultimate orgasm."

"Well, they pretty much did that," Madison laughed.

"Fuck me, you're not wrong," Emily replied, joining in on Madison's laughter. "I must have words with Collingwood about that if I ever see him again. A little warning would have been nice."

"A part of me can't wait for the next jump now," Madison replied. "I'll never forget the look on your face."

"My face! You should have seen your face!"

*****

Meanwhile, in the judge's chambers.

"You're up late, Mel, night shift again? You were right, they're both gorgeous," Casey began. "I think they'll make great Crescent Girls."

"Always happy to help, Casey," Judge Sturt replied. "Yes, I prefer the relative quiet of the night shift these days."

Judge Melvin Sturt sat on the State's nudist registration board. He had friends in high places as well, and many had been instrumental in cutting through red tape to see the original version of the Crescent approved, along with the scholarship program for new recruits. He was a regular visitor to the Crescent's VIP room after being granted lifetime membership as thanks for his assistance. Over the years, he and Casey had become friends and were now on a first name basis.