The Saltadora Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do have some misgivings about these two, though," he continued. "The unregistered public nudity we can put down to harmless experimentation, but the public sex with sex toys puts them into the sex offender category. Are you sure they will be suitable?"

"I think so," Casey nodded. "If anything, that just assures me that they're perfectly suited. The younger one, Emily, also appears to be rather athletic, so she could be the one to finally knock Jolene off the leaderboard. She seems smart and well-educated too. I think I know exactly where to put her."

The judge smiled in response. "Well, as long as you're certain they won't be trouble for you, I'm happy to release them into your care. What terms of indenture have you agreed upon?"

"They seem to be willing to sign ten-year terms."

"That will do. And they definitely seem consensual? You haven't misled them as to what they will be doing?"

"Yes, Emily is agreeable, and the other one actually seems eager for it."

"Very well then. Hand this to the jailer when the formalities are concluded," Judge Sturt instructed as he signed a piece of paper and handed it to Casey along with a sealed box. "This box also contains the sex toys they were caught with. The court has no need of them as evidence now, so you may as well have them."

"Thanks, judge," Casey replied as she accepted the items. "Will we see you on the weekend as usual?"

"Indeed, you will," he smiled.

*****

Casey proceeded back to Emily and Madison's cell to find it open, with Monique and the court's representative inside going through the nudist registration pledge.

"Emily Birmingham, do you state that you enter into this registration of your own free will, knowing it is permanently binding? If you agree, say I do."

"I-I do," Emily replied, glancing at the open cell door, and wondering how far she would get if she made a dash for it. She quickly dismissed it, knowing there was no real choice but to go along with everything. However, the formality of pledging to a lifetime of nudity had triggered Dark Emily. Her face had flushed, with the redness rapidly spreading across her chest.

"Keep it in, Em," Madison whispered, noticing Emily's arousal, and fearing that an uncontrolled outburst of masturbation at this moment would be far from ideal.

"I'm trying," Emily whispered back, her face contorting in an obvious effort to restrain herself.

"Now, please give me your left arm," the court representative instructed.

Emily cautiously held out her arm, not quite knowing what to expect as the man held her hand and pressed a padded object against her wrist. The object was attached to a briefcase on the floor with a wiggly cable. His grip tightened momentarily, and Emily felt a burning sensation on her skin. She yelped in surprise, but then it was over. She immediately looked at her wrist and saw the crescent tattoo surrounded by reddened skin. She was now a permanent nudist in this strange world, just as she had been on the previous world, and she now also had a tattoo!

The need to masturbate was becoming unbearable as the man went through the same procedure with Madison, after which Monique had them sign voluntary indenture forms. Casey then handed him the form that the judge had signed, which he inspected before saying that they were free to leave when they were ready.

Madison nervously kept watching Emily, knowing that she was near breaking point. Then her fears were realised when the court representative had barely walked away. Emily moaned and dropped to her knees with her hand thrust between her legs. Instantly an orgasm overcame her as she contacted her clitoris, causing her eyelids to flutter and her eyes to roll back in her head.

"Oh dear," Casey reacted while looking at Emily. Then a wry smile came over her face. This girl was going to fit right into the Crescent.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," Emily exclaimed as reality once again returned. On a good note, she was then able to resist doing it again. The effects of the genital enhancing therapy were beginning to fade, or at least so she hoped.

"No worries at all," Casey replied, practically beaming. "A lot of girls react similarly in the circumstances. Mind you, that's easily the strongest reaction I've ever seen. It kind of reminds me of myself back in the day."

"You chose to go naked on purpose, and you got off on it?" Madison asked in surprise.

"Well, I didn't quite choose it at first, but later I got the chance to go back, and I chose not to," Casey explained. "But that's a story for another day. So, are you ladies ready to see your new home?"

"Yeah, lead on," Madison agreed. "Anything to get out of this place. I could totally use a shower as well, assuming there will be somewhere we can wash up?"

"Yes, everyone gets their own rooms," Casey assured her. "The showers are communal in the girls' boarding house but there are private stalls. I'm sure you'll find it quite nice."

"Sounds good," Madison replied before turning to Emily. "You okay, Em, or do you need a hand?"

"I'm fine now, just embarrassed," Emily answered truthfully while looking at her feet.

"What for? Because you came in front of us?" Casey asked. "Don't worry. It won't be the last time we see that. It's pretty standard fare where we're going."

"If you don't need anything else, I'll leave you to it, Casey?" Monique interrupted. "I'll get these forms lodged with the court on the way out. Then I really need to get some sleep."

"Yes, thanks, Monique," Casey replied. "And thanks for coming on such short notice. I'm so sorry for keeping you up so late. What time is it? Jesus, it's almost 6 a.m. Where did the night go?"

"No problems at all for my biggest client," Monique smiled, before turning and leaving.

"Okay, ladies, come with me," Casey instructed. "Since you were raised clothing-optional, I assume you won't have a problem walking out of here naked? Sing out if you're struggling though and we'll take it slow."

"Nah, we're good," Madison assured her. "Where we come from, it felt like it was years at a time where we wouldn't wear a thing. Nothing new for us, right, Em?"

"Right," Emily concurred, while wishing that wasn't actually the case. Walking along the corridors past the other cells certainly wasn't anything out of the ordinary for either her or Madison, even as they walked past clothed people, who usually made no effort to hide the fact that they were looking. For Earth 2 girls, it would be borderline insulting if a man didn't look.

"The sun should be up now. I bet you can't wait to get out into it and out of that cold cell," Casey remarked, gesturing to Emily's erect nipples.

"Oh, um... long story. They started doing that a few months back and it won't go away," Emily shrugged in an attempt to play down just how much it irritated her. "I'm kind of used to it now."

"Really?" Casey responded with her eyebrows raised. "It's definitely a cute look, but are you sure you don't want to see a doctor?"

"I've seen plenty of doctors," Emily assured her. "There doesn't seem to be a cure other than to just wait it out and hope it goes away again one day."

"Okay, as long as you're sure. The offer is open if you want to see a doctor. That goes for any time you don't feel well. All our girls get free healthcare, whatever they need."

"Thanks, Casey. Err... you wouldn't have our...um... possessions that were taken from us when we were arrested?" Emily asked, wishing to change the subject, and bringing the hypons to mind at the same time.

"Oh yes, of course," Casey replied. "The judge gave them to me earlier. I have them in my bag."

"May we have them back?" Emily asked.

"Oh, we have plenty of sex toys available, so you won't need these," Casey responded dismissively.

"Um... those are... um... special," Emily scrambled to come up with a suitable reason for Casey to give them back which wouldn't sound too desperate and arouse suspicion. Running with the science experiment explanation should seem plausible to anyone who didn't know what they really were. The truth that they transported the wearer to parallel worlds would seem laughably outlandish, and even if Emily was believed about that, then her new owner definitely wouldn't be interested in giving them back.

"They have instruments inside to measure responses. Mads and I were using them to conduct research."

"Interesting research," Casey laughed. "That's my kind of science."

"So, can we have them back?" Emily repeated.

"We'll see," Casey replied, her brow furrowing slightly at Emily's perseverance. It made her wonder just why they were so important to her. She would have to have a closer look at them later to see just what the attraction was. Emily noticed the reaction and realised she had pushed too far.

"There's no rush," she tried in an attempt to tone things down. "Obviously we have whole new lives ahead of us that we need to get used to first."

"Oh, absolutely," Casey agreed. "I can't wait to show you your new homes."

That, apparently, was the end of that conversation, and as far as Emily dared push for now. At least she knew where the hypons were. Getting them back would have to wait until an opportunity presented itself. In the meantime, they needed time to charge anyway, assuming Collingwood's wireless charging technology worked.

"Welcome to legal nudity, ladies," Casey announced, stretching her arms skyward and spinning around as they exited the main doors and stepped out onto the street. "Woohoo! Freedom! No one can stop us from showing whatever we want."

"Oh, fuck yeah, chica," Madison laughed, also raising her arms in the air to follow Casey's lead. "I'm a Crescent Girl! Woohoo!"

"Yay..." Emily added sarcastically. More nudity was the last thing she wanted. The one upside was that it was just a temporary setback. The next world would be better. It just had to be. How many worlds could have enforced female nudity anyway?

After a short drive through town in Casey's late model Ford Mustang, they stopped at a drive-through where they ordered muffins and coffee before proceeding to a small strip mall.

"I know you ladies said you were used to being nude, but I don't like you being barefoot," she began, waving towards their feet. "You could stand on anything and get hurt. Plus, we have a dress standard at the Crescent, believe it or not."

Moments later, the three women were browsing shoes in a small shoe shop. The shopkeeper kept grinning creepily the whole time, which made Emily feel a little uncomfortable. Casey, though, didn't seem to notice him at all, other than when she handed him her credit card at the end. She carried herself so confidently. There was no hunching or taking small steps. She moved with the grace and agility of a cat, and she seemed completely oblivious to anyone watching her. The truth was, however, that she was aware of every single eye that looked her way, and she loved every second of it. Every movement was carefully calculated to draw attention. Sadly, the buzz it gave her was nothing compared to years beforehand when it was still relatively new, but she gained a sense of the same thrill when she took new girls through their first steps. Emily and Madison's ease that they seemed to be accepting it was somewhat irritating to her in that regard, but the upside was that it would be good for business, and they would be fun in other ways.

Now equipped with a pair of black pumps and a pair of joggers each, the girls finally arrived at the Crescent. Both were instantly gobsmacked. Situated on an esplanade with views of the ocean, it was quite a bit more impressive than either of them expected. A massive swimming pool stretched across the front of several six-storey buildings surrounded by an abundance of palm trees. In the centre, a huge sign announced that it was called 'The Crescent', and everywhere they looked there were naked women carrying trays of drinks and towels for clothed guests. If they had to be naked slaves for a while, it could be a lot worse.

"Dios mío! This place is huge!" Madison blurted. "How many you got staying here?"

"We have two hundred and forty rooms," Casey replied. "The problem is, it's not enough. We're booked out for the next two years. We don't have enough space to add more buildings, so we're looking at building a second resort at a new location. Keeping enough staff to service this many guests is a problem as well, which is where you ladies come in. Currently we run three shifts: 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., which covers breakfast and lunch, then 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., then of course, the dreaded graveyard shift. It's pretty flexible, though, to allow for any private work that pops up."

"And you don't have any legal problems with any of this?" Emily asked in some shock. While massive and indeed impressive, it was still little more than a glorified brothel as far as she was concerned. Plus, there was all the nudity. She could imagine the kind of flack it would get back on her own world. It was difficult to fathom that it could be accepted here, even with legal nudity.

"No, why would we?" Casey shrugged. "Everything is legal here, and everyone who joins us knows full well what they're getting into. Mind you, we do have our share of knockers. The moral minority used to protest out the front back in the day, but Judge Sturt helped pass a law to prevent street harassment of nudists, and we were able to get rid of them using that. They're still around, but there's fuck all they can do to stop us, so they leave us alone for the most part, apart from constant bleating on the conservative news channel."

"Well, damn," Madison responded. "So where do you want us to start?"

"Settle down," Casey laughed. "First things first, let's get you settled into your new rooms and get a few hours of shut eye. We've all been up all night, which is a bit later than even I usually stay up. I called ahead earlier and had your rooms set up for you. The boarding house is just around the block. I'll take you there now. Then, later after you've had some sleep, I'll show you around and tell you all about how we do things here."

A short walk later, where the naked trio barely raised an eyebrow from the clothed people they passed, Casey led them to a large glass door in a multi-level brick building. Above the door, two security cameras were obvious, and Casey showed no surprise when the lock clicked open, even though she had not swiped a card or done anything obvious to cause it. The reason why quickly became apparent. Just inside was a desk where a security guard sat facing multiple monitors. While the guard looked like most security guards, in that she wore a cap marked with 'Security', along with a utility belt, and heavy black boots, that was all she wore, apart from a black collar.

"Morning, Casey," she greeted.

"Good morning, Charlotte," Casey greeted in return. "Say hi to our new recruits. This is Emily and Madison. Emily and Madison, this is Charlotte."

"Hi," both the girls chimed.

"Welcome, Emily and Madison," Charlotte smiled. "Your rooms have been set up on level six. You should have everything you need, including a landline on your bedside tables. Any problems, just buzz the security desk here. There's someone here 24/7."

"Thanks, Charlotte," Casey responded. "This way, ladies."

Casey led them to an elevator, and moments later they were being led down a hallway in what appeared to be an apartment building not unlike the women's campus that Emily had lived in during her first visit to Earth 2. Two doors were secured in the open position, and Casey took them inside the first one.

"Okay, so in here you've got a bed and a desk, and a view if you open the curtains. AC controls are here beside the door, and the package on the bed has toiletries, a hairdryer and basic makeup. I'll tee up a consultation with a makeup professional in due course so we can get you something more suitable, and downstairs there's a storeroom if you run out of toiletries. Just see Charlotte or whoever is on duty, and they'll get you anything you need."

"Oh... um... thanks, Casey," Emily responded, her eyes darting about the room trying to take in everything at once.

"I'm sure you're feeling a bit overwhelmed," Casey added, noticing the bewildered expressions on both women. "Take your time. No rush."

"Um... if we wanna do sex work, do we bring the clients up here?" Madison asked.

"No, they'll take you to their rooms in the resort," Casey replied. "This building is off limits to guests, or anyone other than Crescent Girls, hence the reason for Charlotte."

"Ahh, gotcha," Madison nodded.

"A couple of other things you may notice," Casey continued. "The desks have laptops, and those DSLRs are for when you get into running a cam channel, part of the profits of which will go into your trust account. In the closet you'll find a range of sex toys. Ever used a Bluetooth vibrator? Those are the key to maximising your earnings. If you haven't used one, I'll show you how when we get there."

Emily swallowed at the idea of becoming a cam girl. While she knew in general terms what they did, she had no idea of the details, or even if she could manage it without triggering her dark side and completely losing control.

"Anyway, we'll get into the porn stuff later," Casey advised. "For now, I'll bet you're dying for a shower and some sleep. I'll be doing the same. You'll find the showers at the end of the hall. Take a nap, settle in, get washed up. Then, when you're ready, come back over to the main foyer at the Crescent and ask for me at the front desk."

"Wait, you're gonna leave us to get there alone?" Madison asked in surprise. "You're not worried about us doing a runner?"

Casey laughed at that. "Where are you going to go, Madison? You're safe here. You might not be so safe out there on your own. What are you going to eat? Where will you live?"

"We could go home again?" Emily suggested, bringing to mind the 'off-grid' excuse they had used, which would imply they did have somewhere nearby they could go to, even if that wasn't actually true. There was the hypons, though. The same thought also occurred to Casey.

"You're registered nudist Indents now. You'd be found and rounded up quick smart if I reported you missing," Casey replied, frowning slightly at the suggestion. "Look, we're all adults here. I trust you; I would hope you trust me. Besides, I have your 'special' dildos, which I'm sure you want back."

"Sorry, Casey," Emily quickly backtracked. "I wasn't saying we would run. I was just wondering how it all worked. This is all new to us."

"I understand," Casey replied, softening somewhat. She hated having to use threats to get what she wanted, and only used it as a last resort. "If you have people you need to contact to let them know what's happened to you, by all means do it, but there's no way out of it now but to accept things and move on. I'll help you however I can, okay?"

"Thanks," Emily replied. "That's okay, we didn't exactly leave our community on good terms so I doubt anyone will be looking for us. I certainly don't want to go back there anyway. It's all about moving forward now."

Emily thought of Collingwood and how soon he might come looking for her. That was at least four to six weeks away yet, assuming he noticed her absence right away. It would be just like him to be so distracted that he didn't notice. That should be plenty of time to get hold of the hypons again and make another jump. Then she and Madison would be the proverbial needles in a haystack, unable to be found unless they wanted to be.

"That's the spirit," Casey smiled. "Anyway, give Charlotte a buzz if you need anything. I'll see you in a few hours or so."

"See you there," Madison smiled, before turning to Emily and scowling as Casey departed. "What the fuck, Em? Are you trying to piss her off? We might only be here for a short time, but we don't want to make it a miserable one. Plus, she might never give us the hypons back if she's worried about us sticking around."