The Saltadora Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep, she told me," Jolene confirmed. "The lights still work. I just turned them all off to save the power bill since there's no one here. The cops have all left. You're safe to turn some back on if you need to."

Thankfully, Jolene didn't follow her into Casey's office so Emily wouldn't have to come up with an explanation for the hypons. After successfully opening the safe, she grabbed a nearby shopping bag and placed the hypons inside it, noting the LEDs were both glowing green to indicate they were fully charged, so Collingwood's wireless charging system seemed to be working fine. That, at least, was one less worry.

She then fished around for Casey's prosthetic eye. At first she couldn't locate it but then found a wooden jewellery box. Flipping it open revealed an assortment of glass eyes, some that didn't look human at all. One was of the State's flag, another was slitted like a cat's eye, and others were of unusual colours. She put the whole box into the bag, and then something else caught her attention. The key to her clit cover! She had almost forgotten about it with all of the crazy stuff that had occurred that day. Realising it would fall off anyway when she made a jump with the hypon, but that it would also likely be damaged in the process, she wasn't sure she wanted to see the last of it. It had some upsides. At the same time, she didn't think having a locked-up clit was ideal in the current circumstances, and she was sure Casey would agree. So, she made a decision to remove it and leave it in the safe.

It took a little effort. She had to crane her neck forward and almost put her face into her crotch to see what she was doing, but at last she was free. Then she wondered if she should take the opportunity to relieve some tension before proceeding back to the safe house. It seemed frivolous and foolhardy, but also probably necessary so she could focus on more important things.

Gingerly, she reached down and carefully touched the end of her clit. Normally, this would be enough to trigger an instant orgasm, but this time it was merely electric but nothing like the sensation she experienced a couple of months before. That meant the effects were wearing off and she probably had some control again. However, the next touch dashed her hopes somewhat as an orgasm instantly erupted at her fingertips. She finished the job by plunging several fingers into her sopping vagina to take full advantage of the orgasm, but afterwards she felt slightly dismayed that it had happened so easily. However, it could be put down to the tension of going almost a week without one with her clit locked up. Yes, that was probably it.

To test it, she tried touching herself again and quickly found herself fingering her eager pussy once more. As the effects of a second explosive orgasm abated, she then felt extremely foolish. With disaster upon them and Jolene probably wondering what was taking her so long, she was in the office masturbating instead of focusing on the important things.

After securing the safe again, she grabbed the shopping bag and turned the lights off before proceeding back outside to the car. Jolene's silhouette loomed in the car park. Emily suspected that she probably positioned herself intentionally so that she was backlit and didn't suddenly jump out of the shadows and cause alarm again.

"Got everything you need?" she asked.

"Yep, all good," Emily replied, hoping her blushes weren't visible in the dimness of the night. "I turned the lights back off as well."

"Thanks! Good girl," Jolene commended. "Do you know where they're going? I expect Joe will organise some fake passports and a boat to get them somewhere safe."

"No, not yet," Emily replied, thinking quickly. "We might have to go dark for a while so don't worry if you can't get hold of us."

"No problems, I was expecting that," Jolene nodded, smiling wanly. "Fuck these CAMDOS cunts, right? Nanny state, sanctimonious, puritanical fuckwits. Never mind. We'll win in the end. I'm sure Joe will know how to contact Case and Cass when it's safe to come back."

"I'm sure he will," Emily agreed. "Anyway, I better get back. They'll be waiting on me."

"Sure, I'll see you soon then," Jolene farewelled.

Emily knew very well that she might not see Jolene ever again, but she let it go at that. It was easier than trying to offer a long explanation about parallel worlds and vaginal hyperdrives. However, Joe Bloccato's influence could be a problem. Emily had quickly realised the fact that he wasn't exactly a law-abiding citizen. Having a missing daughter could lead to people being hurt in his search for her. She raised that with Cassandra on her return to the safe house.

"You know your father's going to come looking for you after we make the jump, right? He's expecting to help you get to another country. What's he going to do when he finds you missing?"

"Oh, fuck yeah..." Cassandra responded, knowing full well what the implications would be, not to mention his natural paternal concern.

"Same with Jolene," Casey added. "If Joe doesn't worry and come looking for us, then she'll make sure he does. We need to bring both of them in on it. It's the only way."

"How are you going to do that?" Emily asked. "Convincing you guys didn't take much, but then you've seen the hypons and you know us. Convincing someone else that it's more than sci-fi would take evidence. Even when I found myself in a parallel world for the first time, it took me the better part of a day to believe it was real. I kept assuming that someone was playing an elaborate practical joke on me."

"Jolene knows you well enough too," Casey considered. "She already thinks there's something off about you two. She just can't figure out what. She's the key. She needs to be here when we make the jump back to, um... what did you call it... Earth 2? When she sees that with her own eyes, she'll make Joe understand it."

"Sounds like a plan," Cassandra agreed. "I'm still a bit sceptical myself. Seeing you guys make a jump will be fascinating!"

"Okay, I'll get her over here," Casey nodded before turning back to Emily. "I'm assuming you got my eye? Oh, what happened to your clit cover?"

"I took the opportunity to take it off," Emily blushed, while handing Casey the box from the shopping bag. "It won't make the jump anyway, so I decided to leave it in your safe for if or when we make it back here one day."

"Good plan," Casey agreed. "I took my labia piercings out already for the same reason. Oh, you bought the whole box of eyes. I only need the one that looks like my good eye. Never mind, I'll give the box back to Jolene to look after, along with all of our jewellery. I better call her."

Sometime later, a car pulled up outside and Jolene appeared knocking at the door. After showing her the hypons and telling her that Emily and Madison had come from another world, surprisingly she accepted it without question.

"I figured there was something up with you guys. This actually makes sense," she responded. "Okay, so when are you leaving?"

"About now," Casey replied while glancing towards Emily and raising her eyebrows to ask if they were ready.

Emily took the cue to step forward to add further detail about the mission and the hypons to Casey.

"Okay, so all women are naked, remember, so we won't arouse suspicion when we pop out back on Earth 2. We just need to flip this switch on the bottom to down, then hit the go button here. Then we've got about a minute to get them inside us. Do you want to make sure you can get it in first? They're a bit on the large side."

Casey laughed at that. "No, I'll be fine."

"We better get out in the street too. While showing up naked won't be a problem, I have no idea who lives in this house back on Earth 2, or even if it exists. It could be a slightly different building."

Several hugs and kisses later, and Cassandra's comments to see Casey without an eye patch for the first time in what felt like forever, Emily and Casey stood out under the streetlights with the other women around them. After activating the hypons, Casey had little difficulty inserting hers, but once again Emily fought against an orgasm and fumbled it against her entrance.

"You right there, Em? Need a hand?" Madison asked.

"No, I'll get it."

"You're running out of time."

"I know!"

At last, it was home, and Emily stood awkwardly wondering for a moment if she was going to have an orgasm or not. Finally, the throbbing ceased, and she was able to stand up straight as the first wubs began.

wub...... wub...... wub.... wub... wub...

"Here we go," Emily winked, before remembering the previous effects of the hypons. "Oh, I forgot to tell you something."

"What's that?" Casey asked, keeping her eyes shut as tightly as possible.

wub wub wub WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

"Oh fuck, too late!"

As the scenery came back into focus, the first thing that became apparent was that Cassandra, Madison, and Jolene had vanished, while everything else looked very similar. Casey carefully opened her eyes, and then they grew big as a trembling began inside her.

"Oh my God."

"Sorry, I forgot to warn you..."

Emily quickly stepped up to embrace Casey as the orgasm took hold so they could try to keep each other upright rather than rolling around on the road. Lips interlocked and tongues intertwined as legs shook in the heat of the moment. Finally, the unusually powerful orgasms subsided.

"Jesus H Christ!" Casey began. "I've never felt one quite like that!"

"Sorry, I completely forgot to mention that effect, but I guess it's a bit of payback for not warning me about the dildo races beforehand," Emily grinned.

"Fair enough," Casey laughed before repeatedly blinking and rolling her eyes around in circles. "Looks like my eye made it okay."

"Awesome! I'm still getting used to seeing you without an eye patch," Emily responded. "It looks good on you. You'd never know."

"Thanks. It's been a while. I'm still getting used to it as well." Casey looked down between her legs while feeling between her nether lips. "So, do we take these things out now? How far do we have to go?"

"Well, we're about five kilometres from the base. We should probably leave the hypons in, just in case someone spots us. That way we won't have to explain what they are. Our lack of collars will be a problem as well, but everyone is kind here. Our best shot will be to find a man so we can borrow his portavid, that's what they call mobile phones here, then I know someone who we can call to help us."

"What about our safe house here?" Casey suggested, thumbing back at the house behind her. "There's a light on, so it looks like someone's home."

"Worth a try," Emily agreed. "Let me do the talking."

After knocking, a bleary-eyed man appeared at the door in nightwear. His expression brightened when he saw two naked women in his presence. "Can I help you ladies? Oh, where are your collars? What is the strange colouring of her hair and the illustrations on her arm?"

"Sorry, we need help," Emily began. "We find ourselves without our collars and need to borrow a portavid to get help."

"That is no problem," the man replied. "But first can you both 'Sit'?"

Emily gestured to Casey to follow suit while she went into the 'Sit' position. Casey immediately copied the pose correctly, squatting beside Emily in front of the man's gaze.

"You, can you 'Kneel' and 'Open'?' the man requested from Casey. "I have never seen a woman with such hair colour or skin markings. I am extremely intrigued."

"Oh, she is a deb," Emily began, thinking quickly to come up with an excuse to get Casey out of having to perform a blowjob on this stranger, whilst simultaneously regretting not going into more detail about the rules and conditions of Earth 2 before the jump.

"She looks a little old to be a deb, and even a deb should know how to kneel and open."

Faced with little choice, and hoping Casey would play along since she had claimed that giving some random guy a blowjob wouldn't be a problem, she adopted the kneel position while opening her mouth. She was sure Casey would know what was expected from there.

"Like this, deb," she explained to Casey. Thankfully, Casey grinned and quickly adopted the position, then allowed the man to present his penis to her. She took it into her mouth, then released one of her hands from behind her back to assist in the process.

"Hands must remain behind your back, deb," Emily quickly instructed.

Before long, the man came into Casey's willing mouth, and she gulped his ejaculate in time with his organ's pulsations. Emily was a little concerned she might spit, having given her no previous instruction on how to perform a proper Earth 2 blowjob, but she seemed to have instinctively figured it out, or she just preferred it that way anyway.

"Thank you, kind sir," Emily offered, then borrowed the man's portavid.

Moments later, Elizabeth's tousle-haired face appeared on the screen, quickly broadening into an excited smile.

"7GQ! I have been so worried about you! Lieutenant Maddie too. Where have you been? Are you both okay?"

"Yes, we're both okay. We've been on a top-secret mission," Emily offered by way of explanation for their absence. "Tell me, has Chief Engineer Collingwood returned from mission yet?"

"No, he is still absent, as far as I am aware. I believe he is overdue, from what I have heard."

"Great, no, that's okay," Emily answered with relief. "Elizabeth, I find myself and a friend without a collar, and we need assistance. Are you able to procure a jeep to come and get us? I can give you the address."

"Certainly, Emily, I shall be there post haste."

After hanging up and giving the man back his portavid, Casey and Emily proceeded to the sidewalk to wait for Elizabeth.

"What's a deb?" Casey asked.

"Oh, it's a woman in training, a debutante," Emily explained. "By 'woman', I mean someone coming of age when they begin following the commands. Usually that happens at nineteen, hence that guy's confusion, but sometimes they're older if they've been raised outside of this society. I figured that was the best explanation I could give him which would allow me to demonstrate and instruct you. I hope you were okay giving him a blowjob?"

"Oh, of course. I should have realised it was short for 'debutante'. All good. You explained enough to give me the gist of what to expect here," Casey smiled. "It's not the first blowjob I've given to someone I've just met. I'm just glad I passed."

Some twenty minutes later, true to her word, Elizabeth pulled up outside with a jeep, then the three women were on their way back to the base.

"Can you talk about where you have been?" Elizabeth asked. "It is no problems if you cannot. I have just been so worried. No one would tell me where you were. As far as I know, even the General did not know, or perhaps just would not say. Who is your friend? What happened to your collars?"

"Oh sorry, Elizabeth, this is Casey. She is from another world. The mission there I cannot talk about, but Casey is assisting me."

"I understand," Elizabeth replied. "I am pleased to meet you, Casey. I hope soon to travel to other worlds too. I am an ensign and have been training in the operation of a ship with Lieutenant Maddie."

"Pleased to meet you, Elizabeth," Casey replied. "It sounds like an interesting profession."

"It is!" Elizabeth confirmed. "Soon too we will have new weapons to learn. I am excited about that, but also scared since I do not wish to cause harm to other life forms. Do women wear coverings on your world or do they live revealed as they do here?"

"Oh, most women wear clothes, sure. My err... tribe doesn't, though," Casey responded while glancing at Emily for confirmation that she was answering the right way. Emily nodded and winked in response.

"That is good. Envoy 7GQ told me that on her world women wear clothes and there is a 'fashion industry' for women's coverings. At first I was appalled at such an idea, but now I am interested to experience it. She described a thing called a 'dress' to me, and I have never seen such a thing."

"You don't know what a dress is?" Casey asked incredulously.

"Don't mind her," Emily butted in. "She could talk under wet cement."

Elizabeth laughed at that. "I am sorry I have so many questions. I am curious about so many things that I never thought possible until I joined the military and met Lieutenant Maddie and Envoy 7GQ. Do you have a ship too, Casey? How did you come to be on our world?"

"That's one of the things we can't talk about, at least not yet," Emily admonished.

"I am sorry. I did not know," Elizabeth replied.

"That's quite alright," Emily assured her.

At last, they arrived on the base, and as Emily expected, they were thankfully paid no attention due to being naked women and the cover of darkness obscuring Casey's hair colour and tattoos. Otherwise, Casey's appearance almost certainly would have drawn the attention of any guards. Not for any security risk as such, but more as a source of intrigue for horny men who would have wanted to experience her.

Elizabeth accompanied them as they made their way to the lab, so Emily was forced to ask her to wait outside while she and Casey went in to exchange the hypons for fresh ones, along with two spares. She placed them into a backpack and then asked Elizabeth to drive them back to the safe house. Well, at least what would be the safe house after the return jump.

After embracing Elizabeth and bidding her farewell, Casey and Emily then set about filling their anal cavities with the spare disarmed hypons. Both women struggled with this at first and had to help each other out to get them fully rammed inside.

"Fuck I hate anal," Emily complained as her sphincter was stretched to its limit to accommodate the device.

"I kinda like it," Casey shrugged, "but this thing is actually a little bigger than I'm used to. Ow!"

At last, the anal hypons were successfully implanted. Then they flipped the switches on the remaining two and quickly inserted them into their vaginas. This time Emily knew better than to fumble for too long. She spread nice and wide before pushing it in without delay. Then there was just the sensation of having both holes filled to capacity to deal with. Casey also noted the same sensation.

"I don't think I could walk too far like this," she lamented while standing bow-legged.

"Same," Emily agreed, "but we shouldn't have to. We should pop out exactly where we left."

wub...... wub...... wub.... wub... wub...

"Okay, here we go again."

Casey quickly clamped her eyes firmly shut at that and waited for the jump.

wub wub wub WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Once again, the women were overcome with intense orgasms as they popped back out, and once again they had to brace against each other for support.

"Don't tell Cass about what those hypons do to you when you jump," Casey winked once they had recovered. "I want to see the look on her face."

"Are you sure?" Emily asked. "It seems a bit cruel not to warn her."

"She'll live," Casey grinned.

It took several knocks on the door before the sound of a deadlock being unlocked preceded the door opening.

"We're back," Casey announced, stating the obvious to a bleary-eyed Cassandra who answered. "Mission was a success."

"Sorry, Mads and I fell asleep on the couch. Jolene's gone back to the Crescent," Cassandra explained, blinking rapidly as she shook herself fully awake. "That didn't take long. How was it? It looked fuckin' bizarre from our POV. One moment you were there, the next you went kind of blurry and then vanished."

"The landings are a little rough, but I could get used to it," Casey hinted as she set about removing the hypons from her holes after entering the living room. "Yeah, interesting place but I didn't get to see much of it. I'd be keen to check it out in more detail if we ever get the chance. Fucksake, give us a hand here, Cass?"