The Saltadora Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I might need a hand as well," Emily added, struggling with the same problem. "It was one thing shoving this thing in my bum. Quite another to get my fingers in there to get the thing out again. If we need to do this again, we should probably tie a string onto the handle."

"I got you, girl," Madison announced, springing up from the couch. "I might get you to bend over. Sorry if this feels a bit uncomfortable."

After successfully removing them and giving them a thorough wash, the ladies set the four hypons on the dining table and stared at them briefly. Two glowed green while the others were now glowing orange to indicate they were in a charging state.

"I guess now we wait and kill time for a week or so," Casey acknowledged. "Anyone bring any board games or a deck of cards?"

"Fuck that. I got a better idea," Cassandra grinned mischievously before approaching Casey with a kiss. "Any commands you need me to tell you now that you're an Earth 2 girl?"

Madison likewise approached Emily, beginning with deep kisses while fondling her ever-erect nipples. Emily welcomed the attention, drawing her to the couch where they could make out more comfortably. It wasn't long before Casey and Cassandra joined them, and it soon became a whirlwind of tongues and fingers while the scent of pussy filled the air. Casey at one point had a hand each inside Madison and Cassandra's willing folds, while Emily eagerly lapped between her spread legs until Casey could take no more and exploded in orgasm. Cassandra and Madison quickly followed, inspired by Casey's increased enthusiasm during her throes of pleasure. Then Emily, being the last one to cum for a change, became the centre of attention for the other three women. Cassandra tongue-kissed her open mouth while Casey licked and tantalised her nipples. Madison meanwhile tasted Emily's nectar and nibbled gently at her clitoris, an action she knew would quickly inspire her friend to orgasm.

Afterwards, as they lay together recovering, Cassandra lamented Greg's absence. "I wonder what Greg's doing right now? I hope he's okay. How are we going to get him out?"

"I was just having the same thought," Casey revealed. "I reckon we could do the same thing we just did. After we make the jump and those things charge up again, one of us comes back here with a spare so we can spring him from jail. We could get Monique or someone to smuggle it into him and show him how they work, then he can jump forward into the next world and join us."

"He's a man, though. He might struggle a bit to fit it in?" Emily worried.

"Not Greg," Cassandra scoffed. "I peg him all the time with strap-ons, and he can take way bigger than that. Just tell Monique to tell him to man up. He'll manage."

"It's settled then," Casey confirmed. "We have a plan."

*****

The next morning, the girls were pleased to find that Alberto had left them coffee and cereal, as well as bread for making toast. As they sat around the table munching and sipping, Casey had an idea.

"You say that anything outside our bodies won't travel, so we'll always pop into a new world completely nude, and that might be a problem in some worlds?" she asked Emily.

"Yes, that's right," Emily confirmed. "It just means taking cover right away until you can find out how the locals feel about that, and then raiding a clothesline if you need to. That's what Madison and I were planning to do, only we popped out in front of a group of women who called the police right away, so we didn't get the chance. That was one in a million though and probably wouldn't happen again."

"Well, if we can smuggle hypons in our butts, why not smuggle something we can wear in the same way?" Casey suggested. "I expect something like a silk sarong could be rolled up fairly small and put inside a small container. Of course, it would have to be the right shape, and your string idea would be good as well."

"It's a good idea but it shouldn't be necessary," Emily argued, not really wanting anything in her asshole unnecessarily. "If there's humans, then there's always going to be clotheslines. Besides, out of the three worlds I've visited, nudity was accepted on two of them anyway."

"Except this one required a permit to be naked," Madison pointed out.

"Well, what are the chances of that happening again?" Emily contended.

"I'm with Em," Cassandra added. "If they don't like seeing a woman's body, fuck 'em."

"It's just an idea," Casey shrugged. "Maybe something for the future then, and not just to carry clothes either. There might be other stuff that would come in handy."

"Yeah, for unpopulated worlds, maybe a Swiss army knife or matches and stuff like that," Madison agreed.

"It's a bit hard to organise any of this in the current circumstances," Casey added, "but depending on our experiences, maybe we can come back here and get better organised one day."

All four women then went silent for a while as they considered becoming parallel world hopping adventurers with hypons in their pussies and survival kits in their butts. They imagined facing the wild on desolate unpopulated worlds, glamming it up to blend in on futuristic worlds, or versions of the wild west or the fifties or eighties. Their minds boggled with what might lay ahead.

*****

A day before the hypons were due to be fully charged again, Joe Bloccato paid a visit, accompanied by Jolene. Jolene explained that they had reopened the Crescent but were trading mostly as a resort without any open sex work anymore. Indents in particular were forbidden from providing any such services. Even cam and modelling work had been temporarily disbanded. On the upside, registered nudity had not yet been banned. However, CAMDOS were in the process of presenting a bill before parliament, so it was possibly only a matter of time. The arrest warrants for Casey and Cassandra were still very much in effect, and police had visited the Crescent on a daily basis looking for them. Unmarked cars were seen parked in the street from time to time, obviously on stakeouts to try to catch a glimpse of the fugitives.

"You girls have everything you need?" Joe began. "Is hard for me to believe what Jolene told me. Is true, yes?"

"Yeah, Pa, it's true," Cassandra confirmed. "Those things on the table make it possible."

"And you put these things inside you? Is hard for me to believe such things would fit inside my little girl."

Cassandra laughed. "Not so little anymore, Pa."

"Hey, the hypons are fully charged. I just saw them turn green," Madison interrupted. "Looks like we're good to go."

"Really?" Casey responded. "I thought they would be another day."

"Same here," Emily agreed. "I guess Collingwood's charging technology works better than expected."

"I feel like I need to pack or something, like I'm going on a trip, only I know we can't take anything with us that's not already inside us," Casey added. "Pity we didn't have time to organise that clothing idea or packing survival kits."

"I know, right?" Madison agreed. "So when do you want to go?"

"No time like the present," Casey decided. "Cass, Emily, you ready?"

"I'm ready," Emily confirmed. "Just remember that we'll need to take cover fairly quickly until we know the lay of the land."

"You leave now?" Joe asked with obvious disappointment. "When you come back again? How I reach you?"

"We'll be fine, Pa," Cassandra assured him. "We should be back in a couple of weeks to fetch Greg, but after that I'm not sure. I guess one of us comes back every couple of months to check on how things are going and see if it's safe for us to return."

"I can't see that happening until CAMDOS gets voted out again, and the next election won't be for another three years," Casey pointed out.

"Meh, maybe not so long. We will find a weakness," Joe shrugged. "Doesn't matter who they are, there are always some who like money and some who have secrets they prefer to keep hidden. Witness's memories get cloudy. Arrest warrants go away. Is good."

"You'll come up with something suitable to tell our parents?" Casey asked Jolene. "Maybe just tell them we've gone underground and hope to be back when things change. Hopefully we won't have to stay away for too long with Joe's help."

"Yeah, I got you, Case. You just go have an adventure and come back one day to tell me all about it."

"Well, I guess is arrivederci for now, then," Joe sadly announced as he kissed Cassandra on both cheeks. "Take care, my daughter, and your friends too."

"We will, Pa," Cassandra replied with a tear as she returned the kisses to her father's cheeks. "You take care too. Arrivederci!"

With that, Cassandra, Casey, Madison, and Emily, proceeded out to the front garden, which was concealed by a hedge. Joe needed no prompting to turn his back while the hypons were switched on and inserted.

wub...... wub...... wub.... wub... wub...

"Bye, guys," Casey farewelled, blowing a kiss to Joe and Jolene before closing her eyes in preparation for the jump.

"Ciao!" Cassandra added.

wub wub wub WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

And then they all blinked out.

*****

"What... the ... fuck!" Cassandra gasped as her eyes came into focus, only to blur again with the rapidly rising orgasm within her.

"LOL," Casey reacted before succumbing to the same sensation. "Oh crap!"

"Oh my God"

"Fuuuuck!"

All four women grouped together and embraced each other for support as the orgasms took hold, each moaning out loud. The intensity of these hypon-inspired orgasms was almost painful. It began as an involuntary spasm in the lower abdomen, then quickly spread across the whole body. All senses were completely overwhelmed. Movement was impossible, as was any other thought. Finally, as it began to abate, they were interrupted by a male voice.

"Well, well, well. What have we got here?"

"Looks like we've got ourselves a bunch of brumbies, Muzza," another male voice added.

"Yeah, no bridles, no shoes, nekkid as draft mares but lookin' like fancies. Definitely brumbies. Round 'em up, Jacko, and rope 'em out back!"

The girls looked up to see a most bizarre and alarming sight. Two men, one holding a stockwhip, sat at the front of a buckboard wagon drawn by four women instead of horses. Each woman wore a black leather headdress which secured a bit between their teeth. Hair was gathered in a ponytail at the tops of their heads. There were no reins. Instead, their arms appeared to be secured behind them around a thick wooden yoke placed horizontally across their lower backs, joining them together in pairs front and rear. The yoke was in turn secured to a centre rail between them which was attached to the buckboard. Tassels adorned each nipple, and knee-high black boots with thick soles covered each foot. Other than that, they were completely nude with their hairless vulvas clearly in view.

Before the Crescent women could react, the one called Jacko reached behind him and pulled out what appeared to be a shotgun. Pointing it straight at them, a loud bang was then heard before a net fell across them. The women struggled against it but found themselves completely immobilised and helpless.

Jacko then leapt down from the buckboard and used what appeared to be a cattle prod to subdue them. Besides pain, one zap from the device caused complete immobility for several minutes, which Jacko used to secure them in the same harnesses that the women bound to their cart were wearing with their arms firmly behind their backs but minus the yoke. Speech was impossible with the bit in their mouths, so they could only mewl and growl in protest. Jacko wasn't having any of that, though.

"Quit that noise or you'll get the prod again," he warned, holding it towards them in a threatening manner. Faced with little choice, the girls quickly complied.

Once bound in the harnesses, he then secured them in a row about a metre apart with a rope, which he then tied to the rear of the wagon. Wild eyed, and now terrified to make any noise, the girls could only stare at each other in confused horror.

The man clicked his tongue twice, and the buckboard proceeded over the bumpy dirt road at a little faster than walking pace. The girls quickly kept pace, fearing they would be dragged on the ground if they fought it.

"Quite the score, Jacko," Muzza commented, looking back at his catch shuffling along behind the wagon.

"Damn straight, Muzza. Waddya reckon? Straight to market or break 'em in and put 'em to work?"

"I reckon we break 'em in and see how they go," Muzza decided.

And thus, the girls began their adventure on Earth 4.