All Comments on 'The Same Age As His Daughter'

by KindestCalvin97

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Mr C needs to fuck veronica and fill her cunt with his seed.

1thaiguy1thaiguyabout 3 years ago

Hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not bad. Short no character development limited sex scene(but extremely intense) Curious tho.. How did he grill the meets? I am hoping for another chapter as well. Dunkirk grow up

DragonRider55

PrfsrPrfsrabout 3 years ago

Vanessa, whoever she is, appeared twice.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

***Sexy short and HOT. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More, more, mnore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Holy Freakin' Shit!!!

What a great story!

While reading it I thought about when my daughter was in high school and some of the parties they had....

........ and my son was on the high school swim team and I had considerable experience as a times, so they asked me to be the starter and head timer and I HAD TO GO TO EVERY SWIM MEET!!! EVERY ONE! It was really tough work, but someone had to do It. In order to keep the meets moving along briskly I would often help swimmers out of the tank after their race. After each heat there were so many swimmers using the steps to get out of the pool that I found that I could expedite the process a little bit... the girls were light enough that if I bent down and offered them a hand, they would reach up, and instead of grabbing their hand I would grasp their wrist an they would grasp my wrist, and with the girls I could pretty much pull each one out of the water and land them on their feet on the deck. ....... It's been a long since I've thought about that, but it was a really, really good time in my life..... hanging out with good athletes- good students- good people.

Thanks for the story, which brings back so many fond memories!!!!!

krystalstephx12krystalstephx12about 2 years ago

I hope you add another chapter!

HalDHalDover 1 year ago

The perfect fantasy for lit chatters. I hope there is more of this story.

Great job, Calvin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKindestCalvin97@KindestCalvin97
I'm a good boy, I always say "please" and "thank you," and I do as I'm told. I've started submitting stories, and I hope you enjoy them. I'm open to writing about a variety of subjects and types of sexual relationships. Please reach out if you have thoughts about them. Pers...