The Same Old Story - End 03

Story Info
It wasn't what it seemed or was it?
16k words
3.99
30.9k
27

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working through another story, my final one, I told myself but boxed myself in. I will complete it when I unbox myself.

Amongst the Loving Wives section, there has been a common theme of a husband discovering his wife about to head out on a date and the effect it has on him, them. So many comments had very different outcomes than the stories themselves. This idea came to mind closely followed by four alternative endings.

So, the beginning in each will be the same but the outcome completely different. They will be posted together. The characters, some events, the essence of some dialogues are repeated but only to highlight how the same set of circumstances led to different conclusions. There are also references to events contained in other versions. The more observant will have noticed there are now five. As I reached towards the end of the third, I realised that there was one option, I hadn't included. It was the one I hoped would have happened in real life. There are sex scenes, not wrist busters but rather than repeat those, I have tried to change them.

If you have read another version and want to skip the beginning, scroll to "She stammered, "It's not what it seems!"

I had concluded a business meeting and was heading back to my office. As I sat in the seemingly endless traffic, I thought, "Why go back?" At this rate it would take at least an hour and a bit to get there. At the most, I'd get 20-30 minutes of work before struggling home. If I turned to home now, I could be home in 20 minutes. Logic won. I went home.

Now, as it was Friday, I never had any thought that my wife would be at home. At least at the time I normally arrived home, just after 6.30pm, she never was. For almost four months she had been going on "Girls' Nights Out" with colleagues from her work. I wasn't happy as we had our date nights either on a Friday or Saturday. In fact, we have never had any date nights since she started going out. Like all couples, we have our arguments but recently, it seemed like that was all we were doing.

I'm Andrew or Andy to my small group of friends. I'm not really an outgoing person, quite introverted in many ways. I do have a good sense of humour and when I know someone, I do let it out. I'm fairly average in looks, height and body. My hair is receding already. I joke I traded that for a larger penis, about 8 inches and fairly thick. It's probably my only stand out feature!

I do work out as it helps me deal with the stress of my job. I'm fairly easy going and willing to help anyone. I do a lot of the jobs around the house including the laundry, ironing and shopping, as required, to ease the burden on my wife, Katrina or Kat. She works in a private firm contracted to the government as an administrative assistant.

Kat is beautiful though she doesn't believe she is and dresses down, very demurely. My friends couldn't believe I managed to get her to have a date with me, let alone have her end up marrying me. She's about 5'6" with long hazel hair which comes to the middle of her back. Her green eyes show a love for life. Her mouth is just perfect for kissing. She had a body which inspires wet dreams. I love her large breasts, 38DD with nipples which could knock your eye out as they become so long when she is aroused. Her pussy tastes better than any honey, whisky or anything else you might love. If I'd had sticky out ears when I met her, I wouldn't have any now as she squeezes her thighs so tightly around my head as she cums. As we have a very active sex life, even if fairly tame, that used to be very often.

Sex lately has been missing. Looking back, probably around when the girls' nights out started. I definitely should have noticed but I never thought anything like this would happen. I was blind to what was obviously going on.

It was just before 4pm when I drew up at our apartment block. I headed in to our third floor, one bedroom flat. As I entered, I heard the shower so knew it was a waste of time shouting for her. I dropped my briefcase and headed to the bedroom.

When I entered, I took a double take. Hanging on the outside of her wardrobe was a very slinky little black dress. The low V front promised onlookers a view of heaven. The length meant a lot and I mean a lot of thigh would be on display. If that was bad, what was on the bed was even worse. There was a sheer black bra, matching suspender belt, a sheer thong and stockings. I had never seen those items nor the three-inch heels laid out by the bed.

For most of the time I'd known Kat, her underwear was functional, barely sexy in any way. I couldn't recall her wearing heels more than an inch high. When I had suggested anything like those items, I was told I was a misogynist, sexist pig.

I was struggling to breathe. My mind was rushing about, trying to find any reason this wasn't what it appeared to be. I dismissed the thought that this was for me quickly. I slumped onto the bed.

If that was bad, when Kat came out of the shower it only got worse. Her face upon seeing me there told me all I needed to know. She was shocked, confused, embarrassed, alarmed and bloody nervous.

As I took that in, my mind registered that her pubic hair was missing. When I had suggested that, I was called a paedophile!

She stammered, "It's not what it seems!"

I shouted, "How the fuck can it not be! Who the fuck are you shagging?"

Kat looked at me crossly, "I haven't fucked anyone yet! I was going to wait till you came home and ask you for permission to go out and possibly fuck someone. I love you but the girls have been going on about taking some time for me, experiencing someone else. We've been together six years. I had only one experience before you. They all said it would help our sex life. Having sex with someone else isn't loving. It will be nothing like making love with you. It will just be sex.

"The girls said if you loved me like you say you do, you'd understand and let me do it. It would just be for the one night. Something new, a bit risqué. I may come back having learned something new to please you."

I was looking at her absolutely gobsmacked. My mind was racing. I was mad she would even contemplate such a thing. She knew my feelings on adultery.

I stammered, at first, "you want my permission to fuck up our marriage. No fucking way! You want a divorce, go ahead because that's what will happen. It might happen anyway because how the fuck can I ever trust you again!"

Kat tried to sooth me, "Andy, I love you. I'm sorry this seems to be hurting you a lot more than the girls said. I knew it would hurt you just not this much. I promise I'll spend the rest of my life making it up to you. This would be just one night in all the years to come. It would just be sex, it wouldn't be love.

"Look at us. We come home, we play around and do the same things. Maybe this will spice up our love life. It's become predictable, boring even for you."

I was stunned, "It's only boring because you won't allow us to change anything. I've stopped hitting my head off a brick wall because whenever I suggested anything it caused an argument.

"When was the last time we did it outside the bedroom? The last time you even put your mouth near my cock. You've never given me a blowjob. You've never worn sexy lingerie for me since shortly after we married. Only occasionally have you put on a flimsy nightie or babydoll. As for a bare cunt, that was a perversion according to you.

"You won't dress anywhere close to that for me but it's not a problem for some fuck buddy." I added sadly, "That tells me exactly how little you love me."

It suddenly dawned on me, "You know who you're going to fuck, don't you? You're dressed for him! You know what he likes. He must be an alley rat looking to fuck married women. If I find out who, he'll be in hospital for a long time."

Kat was stunned, "There's no need for that. You're not a violent person where's that come from?"

I looked at her with utter disgust, "Where the fuck do you think? From a cheating whore of a wife trying to get me to give her permission to fuck someone else. Or is it just to cover up you've already been fucking him? Are you scared someone has seen you and will spill the beans on you?

"If you were serious about improving our love life, you would have spoken with me. We could have gone to a therapist, but no, you just want to have fun fucking someone while I'll be stuffed with the bill. I'm your insurance. If he's great, I'll get dumped, if not you'll keep me around till the next one who floats your boat."

She screamed, "I haven't fucked anyone yet. I want your permission. If you give it, it won't be cheating."

I looked at her, sad and weary, "You've made up your mind. Asking for permission was a backup plan in case I came home early. I'll never give you permission. You want to cheat, you'll both face the consequences."

I walked away. I made myself a tea as I tried to calm down. I couldn't get the "how long has she been fucking behind my back" thought out of my head. I lost track of time as my mind went over everything I knew but I found I had large areas I didn't know anything about. That had to change.

I heard Kat rather than noticed her.

"Andy, I'm asking you for your permission. Please give it."

She stood there, looking like my fantasy date. I felt a punch so big in my gut, I was utterly winded. She was dressed for fucking someone else!

The sadness in my voice surprised me, "Kat, if I had come to you and asked you for permission to have a night with another female, what would you have said? Would you have been happy for me?"

She had the grace to look away.

My voice rose the more I spoke, the anger rising, "Kat, I've loved you since we first met but this is breaking my heart. You go out, don't expect to be married for long. I've never been hurt like this. I never thought you capable of such vindictiveness. If you wanted a divorce because you no longer love me, you just needed to ask.

"You know you're dressed like my dream fantasy yet it's not for me. You've never dressed like that for me. There's no love in you for me; is there?"

I was really angry now, "This is just an exclamation mark to end our fucking marriage! Give you and him something to fucking laugh about!" I shouted.

Kat's face paled under her makeup.

She spoke slowly, "Andy, that's not the truth. I haven't fucked anyone. I know I should have dressed for you like this, my conscience told me. I was so caught up in the moment I never realised how much it would hurt you. I'm so sorry. I do love you with all my heart."

I just looked at her. I added bitterly, "This isn't love. I hope your evening will be worth what you'll lose."

The taxi driver called to say he was there. She looked at me as she left. I just held the tears till she was gone.

I half hoped, she'd come to her senses and send the taxi away but she never reappeared. I called my brother James and asked if I could stay a couple of nights in his spare room until I found a new flat.

He agreed. I packed most of my things and headed to his home. His wife Stella made sure I was looked after. I told them everything. James left the room but I heard him speaking to someone. It must have been the phone as I never heard any reply. I knew if it involved me, he would tell me.

Stella was an inquisitor by profession and she extracted the whole story. She asked, "What do you intend doing?"

I looked at her, "I can't stay married to her. She professes to love me and does that. What if she didn't love me, what the fuck would she do? There's no love on her side. If I can find out who, I'll sue for divorce on grounds of adultery. If not, it's irretrievable breakdown. At least we don't have kids.

"I'd better not tell you anymore in case I appear on your desk."

Stella grinned, "Andy, I can understand you wanting to extract your revenge on this man but while it may be satisfying at the time, from my experiences prosecuting those husbands, after the initial elation, they felt bad afterwards. It brought them down to his level.

"I'm shocked at Kat. What crap have her work colleagues been putting in her ear? Whenever we've spoken, she's never made any suggestion she's unhappy. The opposite, in fact.

"At least, from you, James knows to up his game in the bedroom or who knows what will happen?"

The words and James's expression made me laugh. Stella would never do what Kat had just done to me. It dawned on me, I never thought Kat would have done that either.

Stella used her legal mind to tell me my options. She suggested I didn't just use the online form as Kat would probably contest it. This meant she would have a solicitor. I would need someone to deal with what they would propose. She could help but it wasn't her field. A specialist would be better but they're expensive.

In my room, I checked the Sheriff Clerk's site on divorce. To get rid of her as quickly as I could, I needed to know the name of her fuck buddy.

Before I tried to get some sleep, I blocked her number on my phone. I didn't want to talk to the whore! I didn't get a good night's sleep.

In the morning, I took a walk along the hill trail close by James's home. It's normally a relaxing, soothing experience as the views are breath taking. Today, I barely noticed. The exercise did bring down my blood pressure though.

When I returned, Stella called me into her domain. James and I joked about her office room as during Covid she'd spent a lot of time there. James wasn't allowed to just walk in as she may have sensitive documents out on her desk. We decided it wasn't an office but a coven's headquarters. She'd countered, we'd end up as frogs or toads if we kept annoying her.

Stella's face showed concern, "Kat called asking if you were here. She couldn't get through to you. She was shocked you'd left her. I don't know what her friends had told her but she expected you to forgive and forget. I set her right. She was adamant that it was a one off and her friends assured her, you'd be unhappy for a bit but as you love her, you'd forgive her.

"I really blasted her. What friends would tell you to fuck your marriage? Did anyone even think about Andy and what you were doing to him? You put your friends over Andy and now you've lost Andy.

"She broke down. I never let up. I gave her both barrels. You had a guy who loved you, did everything he could to show you that love and you took it all. You did nothing to show your love for him. You even turned his own fantasy about you against him. How do you think that made him feel?

"Give him the name of the bastard you fucked so he can get the divorce through quickly. Don't fight it.

"Look at your so-called friends, how many fucked up their marriages and will be happy you've fucked up yours. Get friends who care about you not themselves.

"She tried to justify what she did but I never let her win any points. I showed her just how big a selfish, self-centred, shallow bitch she'd become.

"I told her not to come here. You would contact her when you were ready.

"I could tell everything I said was hurting her. She understands now she has truly fucked up. I suspect she will fight the divorce."

Stella hugged me. She's beautiful and intelligent, how James landed her I don't know.

James knocked on the door. He smiled as he passed me a note. "It's the name of the bastard. I called a few friends, who surprisingly like you, who are out trawling for partners at the weekends. One saw Kat with this guy and followed them to the Travelodge. The guy is well known for looking to fuck married women. I'm sure he works with Kat or at least with the firm, in the building."

I looked down at the note. It had his name, I recognised it. He was an assistant in the next office. I'd met him at some works parties. He was a conceited bastard. I'd need his address but I knew someone from HR who would hopefully help.

James didn't mention the second part of his note so I never mentioned it either. Apparently, an accident was about to occur which would involve said arsehole.

Stella looked at me, "Andy, it's your decision what happens now. You can rush into a divorce which you may later regret."

I looked at her with surprise. She continued, "You'd be surprised how often the solicitors representing those people have said that. That's why they often suggest couples look for counselling to see if it can be repaired.

"Kat will want counselling. She may even discover why she did such a fucking stupid thing to you.

"You love her though now that love is hidden as you're consumed with anger. You need some time to work out what you want in your future. A rushed decision may be the wrong one. Can you get over the pain and build a new relationship? If not, divorce will be your only option."

I was annoyed and it showed in my tone, "You're saying give the whore another chance. What if she does it again? What does that make me?"

James butted in, "No Andy. The pain you're going through can hide your true feelings. No matter what you do, Kat knows how badly she has fucked up. If she truly loves you but fucked up, just the once, your marriage may be salvageable. It would take an incredible amount of love from you to accept that. She'd have to show equal determination to make your marriage work. She'd know there would be no second chance.

"Stella is giving you an option to buy yourself some time. Make sure the decision is what you want, not fuelled by anger.

"If you decide to give yourself time to work this out, think about seeing a counsellor if necessary. At the moment, you can't stay in your flat. You need to give Kat a set of conditions which apply to both of you. It's basically a separation to give each of you time to analyse the reasons, your actions and your response. It would include that neither of you have sexual relations with anyone else. If that was breached, a divorce would be the only option.

"If she's serious, she'd agreed to that. If she fucked him or anybody else, the marriage would be history. I know you are too honourable to fuck someone else while married. She does too! She'd have no comeback if she did.

"The choices are yours. I'm sorry to say there are no easy ones. Each has different consequences.

"I'm with Stella, give yourself time. Make the right decision for you. We're here for you no matter what you think of what we've said just now."

I looked at them. I saw their love and concern. "I can understand what you're saying. Printing those forms off with her and fuck buddy details, having it served on them makes me feel I'm doing something. You're right I need to do what's best for me. I'll email Kat with what you said, a separation in all but name. Maybe it will get through to her what she has done. I bet her friends are telling her how fucking hot she was. Do it again! If she fucks anyone again, there would be no option other than a divorce."

Stella and I worked on what I should put to Kat. James made the lunch.

The email read,

"Kat,

I have never felt this level of pain ever in my life. In A&E they ask 1-10 but this is closer to 1000. When I saw your lingerie and dress and you said it wasn't for me, I should have died. I wouldn't have known this sense of being totally betrayed and the pain it has caused. My love for you had blinded me to how little you loved me. My depth of love for you is now matched if not exceeded by my anger towards you.

My immediate response driven by my anger was to divorce you. I have the forms downloaded ready to fill in. Calmer voices have persuaded me to take some time to work through my feelings to discover whether there is any remote chance we could rebuild our marriage.

For that to have any chance, I need a period away from any contact with you so I can resolve my feelings. At the moment if I see you, all I'll feel is the anger and pain your betrayal has caused. I'll probably look at counselling to work out where I am.