The Sanctified Prostitute Of Aphrodite Corinthian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't ask anything else, and lining behind the last person, he waited his turn. Stefanos and Lamys said goodbye as they headed to some special rooms located at both sides of the Temple. Psystrios listened carefully and he could hear moans... moans of pleasure from the priestesses that were servicing their visitors. The sailor tried to ignore the noises but the acoustics didn't help.

''Basically it's like a big house of pornei... sacred ones...'' he thought.

The line moved and he was now closer to see the Oracle. Once again, his thoughts were on Nisyas' words as he feared a bad prediction from the goddess. Twenty minutes later he was right outside the door; when the sailor took out the coins and medals to offer, he noticed people throwing at least one or two coins at Aphrodite's feet, so he did the same and at that moment, the door opened.

''Well, now it's my turn...'' he muttered and sighed.

Encouraging himself, he passed the doorstep and came in. The room was small and circular and the roof was really elevated due to the proportions of the Temple. The walls were decorated with paints and a vessel with good fire behind a chair created a heated atmosphere. The Oracle was a short old man, bald, with lots of hair in his ears; he was wearing a large old tunic, white but a bit dirty. His eyes were a strange yellow and his skin was wrinkled and decrepit.

''Welcome, Psystrios...'' the Oracle mumbled. He had a throaty voice, like if he had lived for thousand years.

The sailor walked in and sat down in a small old chair in front of the Oracle's table.

''How do you know my name?'' he asked.

''I am an Oracle... I'm supposed to know that and why you are here...'' he answered.

Psystrios didn't say anything else; now he was sure the Oracle had the supernatural knowledge of the gods. But what worried him the most was his own fate.

''You are here because you want to see what lies in your path, Psystrios... goddess Aphrodite can tell you what will happen to you...'' the Oracle declared.

''Yes, I want to know everything...'' Psystrios mumbled.

''You know my services aren't free, I must provide a gift as well to Aphrodite,'' the Oracle said and extended his hand.

He gave the coins and medallions to the Oracle, who smelled them with avarice. ''Fine... now I will tell you the whispers from the goddess,'' he said and silence reigned in the room.

''Water... I hear the sound of the waves, ruled by Poseidon... a boat... in the middle of a storm...'' the Oracle muttered.

''Do you see any fortune in my path? Reaching distant lands, maybe?'' Psystrios asked, impatient.

''Hush...! Your voice blinds my abilities...'' the Oracle declared and the sailor remained in silence.

Breathing deeply, he sniffed a white smoke from a small plate of bronze and closed his eyes again. Psystrios had both hands together and was very anxious for what the Oracle had to say.

''Arrgh... a woman. A woman in the middle of your path... very close, more than what you think... she will bring you great fortune...''

''A woman!? No! I want to be famous, not like the rest!'' Psystrios yelled, exasperated.

''Do not interrupt me, young man...'' the Oracle warned again. Snorting, the sailor shut up again, but he wasn't enjoying his upcoming destiny.

One more time, the Oracle inhaled the white smoke to hear the whispers from Aphrodite. The old man closed his eyes and Psystrios was so anxious that his legs were shaking uncontrollably from left to right.

''This woman... this woman will have her way with you so you can...'' the Oracle said but Psystrios lost control.

''OH FOR THE GODS' SAKE, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT NONSENSE!'' he screamed aloud. His face was red and his nose was shaking a little; the sailor was breathing like an enormous creature.

The Oracle opened his eyes and looked at Psystrios skeptically. He turned off the smoke on the plate and when he was about to speak, the door on the right side opened slowly and a calm, elegant voice was heard by the Oracle and Psystrios.

''What's going on, Oracle?'' the voice asked.

''Nothing...'' he answered.

Moments of tense silence followed the Oracle's answer. Psystrios couldn't see a lot, just curtains and the corner of a bed. The unknown voice sounded way different from a real man, so Psystrios deducted that it was a woman's voice.

''Why did you perturb my rest?" the woman asked.

The Oracle didn't answer and observed the medallions Psystrios brought to him. The sailor didn't know what to do, but when he was about to stand and leave, the voice spoke again.

''I asked you a question...'' the woman said.

''Speak...'' the Oracle muttered to Psystrios.

Coughing a bit, he felt really embarrassed.

''My apologies...'' Psystrios mumbled.

Another short moment of silence, and once again Psystrios heard the mysterious voice.

''Don't you know how you apologize to a lady?'' she said.

''I'm truly sorry... I didn't know you were...'' Psystrios said, nervously.

''Resting?'' the woman completed his phrase and the sailor was surprised. ''Your ignorance is not my problem,'' she affirmed.

Standing up, the Oracle threw some dust in the fire - a fragrant aroma emanated from the flames and filled the room.

''Come here...'' she ordered.

''But I... I was thinking...'' Psystrios stuttered.

''I said come here...'' the woman demanded. The woman wasn't speaking loud but something in her voice made Psystrios stand and trespass the doorstep.

''Close the door, and come closer,'' the voice ordered.

Psystrios obeyed and closed the door behind him. He walked towards the bed and finally he was able to see the person talking to him.

Resting on the bed, and covered by a thin white sheet, there was a white black haired woman in her late twenties. Like Lamys, she had an entangled crown of several flowers on her head, and despite the thin sheet, she was completely naked. Her areolas were pink and a bit large contrasting against the white color of the thin sheet and Psystrios could notice them easily. The woman was laid on her left side and she was looking at him with a mysterious gaze, her eyebrows black and lowered down, like if she was mad at him. The silhouette of her waist and legs were really curvy like soft and perfect hills, up and down.

The young sailor was speechless. He never imagined he would see such a beautiful woman in his life. Lowering down his gaze he waited in silence and expectation.

''Sit down...'' the woman said, posing her hand on the bed.

Obeying, Psystrios sat down on the comfortable bed. He was nervous but at the same time he couldn't stop admiring the beauty of the woman in front of him. Picking a golden hairbrush she brushed her hair, ignoring the young sailor for a while. When she finished, she sighed and looked at him with a tough gaze.

''So... Psystrios... Why did you perturb my sleep?'' she asked again.

''How do you know my name?'' Psystrios asked, surprised.

Grinning, she put her left hand under her chin, her fingers caressed her neck and she adopted a sensual gaze.

''My name is Agatha... I am the Main Priestess of Aphrodite Corinthian,'' she revealed.

His mouth wide open, Psystrios couldn't believe he was in front of the Main Priestess. The sailor avoided looking at her, so embarrassed and ready to show reverence.

''Oh come on, in front of me there's no need to act with the religious protocol, Psystrios...'' Agatha indicated, smiling.

Psystrios left his fears behind and looked at Agatha. She was smiling at him kindly and that gesture gave him confidence. He did not smile immediately but he felt relaxed after hearing her words. Agatha played with her finger and drew an imaginary line on the bed- the move of that beautiful hand was sexy and the sailor began to look at her body, thinking she was the hottest woman in the world.

''You know, sometimes I feel alone... without good company next to me...'' Agatha muttered.

''Eh... really? Well... you should... you know, go out of this room... for a while,'' Psystrios advised, a bit nervous for her suggestion, believing his idea was inappropriate.

''Is that the only thing you can say? I was expecting something different... I think you know what I am thinking,'' Agatha said.

The sailor swallowed saliva nervously. Normally, women weren't so audacious like her; only the pornei were of that kind of behavior. Trying to find an excuse to leave the room as soon as possible, Psystrios realized he wasn't able to give a proper one.

''Maybe you want me to do the first step,'' the Main Priestess suggested with a naughty smile.

''I... I really have to go...'' he said, scared.

''Any important reason?'' the woman asked intelligently.

''My... my... my grandfather... is waiting for me outside,'' Psystrios answered, thinking of Stefanos, but he didn't sound convinced when the words came out of his mouth.

''Lying to me? I would advise you to avoid committing that mistake again, Psystrios. You have no family here, and, the only person interested in you in this big city... is me,'' Agatha declared.

'Gods, what did I do wrong?' Psystrios thought. The Priestess leaned her head a bit, without taking her eyes off him, staring at every inch of his body.

''Sorry... but I thought that... look, I have a meeting with Ceres, one of the priestesses...'' Psystrios said quickly but Agatha interrupted him.

''Again? I think I told you something...'' the Priestess muttered. She didn't seem angry about it, just curious. ''You are an enigma, and I am the answer...'' she added.

''I don't understand you, Priestess...'' he said.

''Don't use etiquettes when you talk to me. Call me Agatha or dear,'' she suggested.

Again, the sailor was confused by her inappropriate behavior but he nodded in response. Agatha grinned.

''Since you are not taking initiative, I will,'' she said.

The Main Priestess stood and the thin sheet slid through her body, falling on the bed. Spreading her legs a little, Psystrios, who was looking at her breast, didn't notice the ''little'' surprise that came out between her legs, long, thick and stiff. But when his eyes went down, he saw Agatha's massive surprise. Paralyzed and speechless, the sailor covered his mouth with his hands as his eyes were wide open, trying to assimilate the shocking truth- Agatha had a dick.

''Gods... what the...'' he mumbled. Agatha smiled.

''Here is the answer to your enigma. It's time to fulfill your destiny...'' she said, radiantly.

''What do you mean? I don't... I never...'' Psystrios stuttered, scared, and got up quickly.

''Well, I love enigmatic sentences, but if you are so slow to catch my words, by destiny I meant your holes...'' the sanctified priestess revealed.

The sailor howled in panic as he understood the real deal from Agatha. The priestess stroked her dick slowly, like she was inviting Psystrios, but the man did not move.

''Sit...'' Agatha indicated and posed her charming hand on the bed.

At first he doubted, he wasn't that kind of man. However, a marvelous prodigy occurred in the exact moment he was turning around to walk to the door, the sailor heard a sweet but deep female voice in his head.

''Psystrios... this is my last offer. Do not deny the natural gift given to you and every mortal, the gift of love,'' the voice muttered.

He opened his mouth wide, as he understood it was the voice of the goddess Aphrodite. He knew his fate was outside that temple, but a supernatural omen was telling him that he was probably wrong, so Psystrios sat on the bed once again. The sultry priestess grinned and crawled towards him, posing her hands over his shoulders and kissing his neck. Giving him a massage, the sailor began to feel more relaxed as the time passed on and he even closed his eyes, breathing slowly, and some minutes later, he let escape a moan of satisfaction.

''That's right... don't think and enjoy. Now you are here with me and you will have the best sex of your life...'' Agatha muttered in Psystrios' ear, who sighed, pleased. Now there was no way to escape what was coming.

The expert touch of Agatha got him under her control, he was feeling like if she told him to fight a Titan, he would obey her. She stopped and sat on his thighs, wrapping her arms around his torso and pressing her body against his. Psystrios licked his lips while seeing those perfect round boobs close to his face. The holy priestess smiled.

''Go on, don't hold yourself...'' she said.

He opened his mouth and engulfed most of her left boob. The sailor was desperate- the fact that he didn't have sex for so long was driving him nuts, as well as the sexual vibe of Agatha. Psystrios was intoxicated by the sweet fragrance of her skin. It made him feel he was in Olympus. The priestess moaned louder and pressed his head against her breast, smothering him.

''Mmm... it feels so good... keep going,'' she muttered.

With his arms around her body, the sailor smothered his face between Agatha's breasts. He wasn't able to hold back and the priestess was very happy watching him lick her tits so desperately he could barely breathe.

She pushed him down, pulling her delicious tits out of Psystrios' mouth so she could melt her soft lips onto his. The young sailor tasted her sweet lips as he caressed her back and ass. It was a bit weird for Psystrios to feel another cock besides his, pressed against his crotch, stiff and warm.

Their breaths were erratic and even the strange and furry pet of Agatha abandoned the room, detecting their wild desire. Finally they stopped kissing and looked into each other's eyes. Agatha caressed Psystrios' face tenderly.

''I've been waiting for this moment for a long time... Aphrodite has rewarded my patience,'' Agatha muttered.

The holy priestess kissed the sailor's neck and Psystrios closed his eyes, feeling like a god. A low ripping noise warned him as Agatha was interested to taste the rest of his body and tore his upper tunic. She chuckled and immediately devoured his nipples, pulling them as well. Letting escape some moans of pleasure, the horny woman went down kissing his chest and stomach.

'Please, just suck me, please,' Psystrios thought with energy.

His rock hard dick was aching under his clothes, trying to find any small hole to come out. The bulge was evident and so was the urge, so the priestess didn't waste any time undoing the fur belt that kept on his lower tunic. Psystrios' dick came out fast and very hard.

Agatha admired that dick, it wasn't very long at all, just five inches, but decently thick. A few drops of precum were shining at the top of the glans, and as she licked them with the tip of her tongue, the sailor breathed heavily, wondering when he would feel her mouth sucking his cock.

But she had a little teasing in mind first, so she started jerking Psystrios' cock slowly. With the other hand she grabbed his balls and massaged them, he surrendered to her touch and moaned louder as she swelled the pace of her hand. When she noticed that he was out of control, and about to reach the climax, she stopped and palmed his balls, not necessarily rude but halting the desired orgasm.

''Not yet, we still have a lot of time for us,'' she said.

Repeating the same process, Psystrios yelled out of control.

''Suck my dick, suck my dick!!'' he begged, anguished.

''Convince me...'' Agatha said in a seductive and slow voice, detecting the pain in his face.

''Please suck my dick. I will do whatever you want but just suck my dick, don't leave me this way. I beg you, have mercy on me!'' he pleaded.

The priestess grinned, satisfied, and before doing what Psystrios wanted, she asked him a question.

''Whatever I want?'' she repeated.

''Yes, whatever you want from me, but suck my dick,'' Psystrios begged, desperate and excited.

''Whatever I want...'' she repeated again slowly, and her thumb massaged his sphincter, ''Agatha, suck my dick and fuck my ass, say it...'' the priestess demanded.

She kept jerking his dick, the agony of craving a simple suck from her and the way she was mentally dominating him broke Psystrios.

''Agatha, suck my dick... and fuck my ass...'' Psystrios said, surrendering his basic instinct to hers.

The best feeling of the world, Psystrios felt Agatha's mouth open, her warm breath and in that glorious second, his glans was inside. Closing his eyes, he thanked Zeus, Aphrodite and any god he knew for making it possible, feeling Agatha's mouth sucking his stiff meat. The sailor was sweating like he was doing heavy work, and the priestess was giving head slowly, tasting every inch of that small but thick dick.

''Oh, fuck. Suck it all the way, whore...'' the sailor muttered, leaving his politeness aside.

Agatha stopped sucking his dick and looked at him quickly, she rolled her eyes and smiled, then she sucked his glans really hard. Psystrios moaned louder and tried to cross his legs, but the priestess grabbed him by the balls and that indicated to Psystrios that he wasn't in control of the situation so he stopped moving.

Showing more aggressiveness, Agatha sucked that cock really hard, deep throating and choking easily on it, as it wasn't very long. Making a great effort to avoid cumming, Psystrios was breathing really fast, the only thing he could hear easily besides his own breath was the noises Agatha was making while sucking his dick. To give him more pleasure, she used her teeth to bite his cock.

''Oh, gods...'' he mumbled every time she bit his cock.

Covering that dick with saliva from the top to the base, the sailor's dick seemed like a small shining obelisk. The filthy Agatha stopped sucking dick and went down to Psystrios' balls, sucking one at a time, strongly, and then both at the same time, keeping them a while in her mouth, pulling them a little and with a popping sound, she dropped them out of her mouth.

'This whore is amazing, I can't hold it anymore,' Psystrios thought and, cramping and tensing his body, he fought the irresistible desire of shooting his load.

''I want to cum!!'' he shouted, desperate and sweaty.

At first, Agatha ignored his plea. But her wicked instinct and her previous experience as a pornei was very helpful. She stroked his dick harder than before, her saliva helping a lot to keep the pace of her hand and when Psystrios was shouting and moving out of control, she sneaked her middle finger in his ass. No teasing, no warning and of course, it was totally unexpected by Psystrios who yelled out and contracted his sphincter. Trying to resist that naughty finger in vain, he shot his load onto his belly, hot and sticky.

''OH, GODS, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING!'' he cried out while his cock was releasing the biggest load he had ever shot.

The priestess kept shaking his cock until no cum was dropping out. Her middle finger was wiggling inside Psystrios' ass, doing its intended purpose, stimulating his prostate. Both were breathing calmer after that short raging moment of ecstasy they shared together, but the sailor was completely knocked out after that crazy orgasm; he could barely move his legs. Without taking her finger out of his ass, Agatha licked all the cum off Psystrios' stomach, swallowing the sweet nectar of her lover.

''Mmm... you taste so delicious,'' she muttered.

Exhausted and dried, Psystrios just groaned and the priestess, after recovering her breath and some energies, spread his legs wide and put one of the soft pillows she had on the bed under his buttocks. Then Agatha with the help of her thumbs, began to stretch Psystrios' asshole.

''Urrgh...'' Psystrios grunted with closed eyes.

''So tight... we'll both enjoy it,'' she muttered.

Spitting saliva on her hand, she rubbed it all over that rear end exposed to her. Going on all fours, Agatha shoved her tongue in that ass. Psystrios sighed and bit his lower lip, surrendering himself to lust. The priestess was not only focused on stretching and licking, but she sucked those balls again and jerked his limp, aching dick.