The Sanctified Prostitute Of Aphrodite Corinthian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liver96
Liver96
178 Followers

Strength and perception of reality were returning to the sailor as the time passed on. He tried to look at what Agatha was doing but all he could see was her beautiful and elaborated crown of flowers while her tongue was busy licking his asshole.

''Fuck, your tongue feels so good...'' Psystrios exclaimed when he felt it digging deeper in his ass.

She continued licking and prodding his asshole with her wonderful and long tongue. By that time, Agatha could tell that Psystrios was ready for the last step, so she spat more saliva in his ass and then she rubbed her glans all over, making sure everything was wet enough for the penetration.

Psystrios was scared as he felt that glans rubbing against his virgin sphincter. It wouldn't fit for sure, she would tear his poor asshole. But he breathed faster, trying to encourage himself for what was coming. Agatha kept rubbing her hot glans up and down, smirking and trying to resist the temptation to go balls deep in one push.

''I wish to be deep inside you, my sailor...'' Agatha muttered.

Agatha began to prod that tight sphincter. Psystrios moaned with pleasure but he was also nervous, and the priestess could detect some of that anguish in his face. She whistled in a low tone, trying to provide some confidence to the first timer sailor.

''At first it'll hurt for sure... but I'll go easy on you. Although, I don't promise to be so gentle...'' she admitted and Psystrios nodded quickly.

Grabbing her dick with one hand, she pushed the very tip in. Psystrios tried to get away from her cock, but it was useless.

''Relax... or the pain will be unbearable,'' Agatha advised.

Psystrios exhaled and closed his eyes. Definitely she was right, but how the hell could you relax when a big dick is about to sneak inside your ass? Agatha teased him some more, applying pressure before her glans slid into Psystrios' ass, slowly.

''Oh, gods... oh, gods...'' he murmured, fast. Now he had no way to escape and after making sure her glans was inside, Agatha dug her fists in the bed, at both sides of Psystrios' neck.

The view of her pale curvy body leaning so close helped Psystrios to relax. His hands caressed her hips and waist, his sphincter getting used to her glans. Agatha was waiting to go deeper in him.

She moved her hips, slowly but constantly, her dick making its way inside that virgin ass.

''Fuck! Agh! It's too big!'' he moaned and put his hands on her stomach, trying in vain to stop her.

''I bet it is,'' she said with a practical voice.

''Stop, stop!'' Psystrios begged.

''Just a couple inches left,'' Agatha informed and kept shoving her dick into his ass.

Her pelvis hit his buttocks and eight inches of love and pleasure were buried in his rectum. Psystrios pressed his lips really hard trying to bear the pain in his backdoor, now he could understand some women he had the chance to bang in the ass. Spreading his legs wide, he was trying to push out that huge shaft but Agatha felt the resistance he was making.

''Relax, my dear; soon we will be moaning and sharing our love,'' she grinned.

Agatha remained some minutes motionless, molding that tight ass with her massive cock. Literally impaled, Psystrios was thinking of the potential risk of being fully sodomized by such a dick. Filled like never before, the sailor noticed his own dick was erect again. Maybe that pulsating feeling inside his ass was somehow connected to this reaction...?

The more time Agatha remained motionless, the better the sailor was. Besides the pulsation in his ass, the pain was diminishing and he was more comfortable, in a way. Getting closer, the holy priestess kissed her adventurous sailor. When she separated, Psystrios swallowed; he knew it was time and Agatha was ready to deliver all her love to him.

Moving her hips slowly, she pulled out her shaft and then pushed it back in. The holy whore repeated the same process and Psystrios let escape another moan, Agatha grinned and kept at that soft and slow motion for an eternity. Despite being fully stuffed and feeling some discomfort, the sailor thought it wasn't that bad... even if his poor ass was being split in two. Compassing his breath the sailor needed to stay calm, otherwise the pain would grow.

''Jerk off... it will help you, trust me...'' she grinned.

Doubting for a second, he finally grabbed his dick and began to stroke it. Agatha had decided it was time to add a faster pace so leaning a bit over him, she increased the sensual movement of her hips.

''Oh fuck... fuck,'' Psystrios mumbled and jerked his dick faster, that strange pulsation sending waves of pleasure from his ass to the rest of his body was feeling good. The feeling was taking over the sailor as the untamed sea would overwhelm and sink a boat, something unstoppable.

Agatha's dick was going in and out faster and she moaned, pleased. Her lover was tight and willing to embrace her wild side. Making eye contact, both faces couldn't look so different; she was very pleased and triumphant and his had a mixture of fear, doubts and pleasure.

Opening her mouth and exhaling, Agatha kept her pace and Psystrios, deep inside, was feeling more comfortable. 'She must know what she is doing...' the sailor thought, a bit resigned while caressing her body. Pain increased again as she went deeper and he noticed he had stopped jerking his dick so, keeping a hand on her body, he stroked his little cock, pleasure invading his body in small but powerful waves.

''I know you are enjoying this, no words needed...'' Agatha muttered.

The initial pain had gone and every thrust from that huge cock was more than welcome by his ass. Psystrios wasn't understanding it but his body was betraying him in the less expected way. Also, the words from the Oracle of Aphrodite were so exact and now she was having her way with him, too bad he couldn't listen to the last part of the prophecy telling his upcoming destiny. It also seemed the gods had abandoned him to Agatha's will and command. He couldn't even realize he liked being fucked from behind, his moans soft paired with the priestess' thrusts. When her dick reached deep inside him he moaned louder and so on.

Instead of fame, glory and stories about his courage and strength, Psystrios was laid on the bed of the holy priestess of Aphrodite Corinthian making love... correction, she was making love to his ass. Plowing him harder, Agatha was giving everything to him and the sailor could only look at her beautiful face and the gesture of pleasure she was making as he jerked his dick faster, increasing the double pleasure he was feeling.

''Oh yeah, squeeze my dick with your ass!'' Agatha yelled and put her hands on his face.

One thing he found out and surprised him was the fact that his asshole was so tight, squeezing Agatha's dick. That was driving her nuts, because she moaned louder and banged him harder, stimulating his prostate with her dick and provoking an ecstasy in him. Psystrios shook his cock like there was no tomorrow; he felt spasms all over his body and the feeling of cum coming from his balls

''AARRGHH I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!'' he screamed.

''Yes, dear, cum for me- give me your cum,'' Agatha said.

Suddenly, three hot shots of cum were spurted abruptly by his cock and Psystrios yelled madly. Some of it ended up splashed on Agatha's stomach and the rest ended on his own belly. The sailor was breathing erratically and kept shaking his dick until the orgasm euphoria diminished. Grabbing his ankles the priestess spread his legs wide and her weight on Psystrios made the rest, drilling him even deeper than before.

''You like it, huh?'' she muttered.

''Oh, fuck yes!'' Psystrios exclaimed, excited and rolling up his eyes.

She changed the speed of her thrusts, going now with hard and deeper shoves that made the bed tremble and Psystrios yell. Every punch was felt in the edge of his bowels and the sailor thought that glans would end up very soon in his stomach. Agatha kept pounding him some time like that and then she buried her dick deep inside.

Leaning on him, she caressed his hair before speaking with a tired voice.

''Shit... it's been a while since my last time... I need to catch some air,'' she said.

Agatha kept her erected dick shoved in Psystrios' ass while she started kissing him. Then she kissed his neck and made him moan once again. Both smiled, pleased, and Psystrios, ignoring how stuffed he was, kissed her neck and bit her shoulders. His hands went immediately to her perfect ass and squeezed those buttocks, the naughty sailor spread them and shoved his middle finger without any warning in Agatha's asshole.

''Mmm... you like to play...'' she giggled, surprised after feeling that intrusion, ''I think I'm ready to continue,'' she added and getting away from him, she pulled out her hard dick.

She admired happily how wide she stretched his asshole. Psystrios felt it perfectly, the huge emptiness and also the strange sensation he wanted more.

''A gaping hole... that's what I love the most...'' she said, happily, ''Let me help you to be on all fours...'' she mumbled.

With her help, Psystrios was on all fours on the bed. Agatha put the pillow under his elbows so he could rest them.

Looking at the ass offered for her pleasure, the priestess sighed and massaged gently those firm buttocks, then spanked the left one.

''Ouch!'' he howled after feeling that soft but strong hand spanking his butt.

''Don't worry... I just couldn't avoid the temptation,'' she giggled.

Spitting in her hand, she rubbed all over his ass and, sucking her finger, she wiggled inside Psystrios' ass to lube it again. Pressing her glans, it didn't require a lot of effort to push it inside again. The sailor opened his mouth and grabbed the sheet very hard.

''Fuck, your dick is so big...'' he mumbled and lowered down his face. Psystrios felt how that glans massaged his prostate and for the third time his dick was fully erected.

''Tell me to fuck you hard, tell me how hard you want it...'' she grinned, grabbing his waist.

''Please, fuck my ass hard, give it all to me...'' Psystrios begged.

After listening to his consent, Agatha grabbed his waist harder to keep him pinned. Licking her lower lip, the priestess began to push her dick in and out of that ass, her hands moving quickly from his waist to his buttocks and squeezing them a little.

The sailor was feeling much better in that position; Agatha's cock could be felt easily drilling his rectum. One, two, three shoves, she was delivering a constant and addicting frequency of penetration. Every time she pushed in her dick, Psystrios moaned loud and the same strange wave of pleasure from his ass invaded every nerve and inch of his anatomy, his own skin burning of desire.

''Scream for me, my dear sailor; don't hold yourself...'' Agatha muttered as she pounded him hard.

The smacking sound between her pelvis and his bottom was one of the main noises inside the room along with the moans of ecstasy from both lovers. A combined sensation of nerves and pleasure were struggling in the middle of his belly as she continued fucking him deep and hard, pleasure took over him and his girlish moans were the external sign.

Psystrios' sphincter squeezed that huge cock drilling his ass over and over, his bottom bouncing as the priestess banged his ass. Back and forth, she delivered deep and fast thrusts to his hungry ass, stretched wide at that point and hungry for dick. Psystrios had heard in the past about women like Agatha, but he didn't trust those popular tales and fantasies of vulgar and twisted men... until now. With his face down, the sailor was able to look at his stiff dick swinging up and down just like his testicles.

''Fuck... fuck me A-Agatha...'' he mumbled with the little breath he had left. She was pummeling his ass really hard.

Smirking as though she had unleashed a punishment over the city, the whore took a small break to bring herself over Psystrios and fuck him from a higher angle. As she rested her thighs on his buttocks, the young sailor could do nothing but press his head against the bed and give up his ass even more. One of her hands went immediately to his dick and balls and the other caressed his sweaty back as she began to move up and down.

One good thing about being assfucked in such a way was that Agatha's cock was reaching places Psystrios thought she would never reach. His eyes rolled up one more time as he opened his mouth in clear and simple delight as his wonderful priestess was reaching the deepest point of his insides.

''For all the gods, you are such an incredible slut. Take it and moan like a slut...'' Agatha grinned triumphantly as she kept shoving her dick in his ass.

Psystrios wasn't capable of saying a single word, so he just moaned like the slut Agatha knew he was. His thoughts were blank, no expectations about his future, only the present and the only thing real for him was that amazing cock ravaging his ass. Doubling the stakes, Agatha jerked his dick harder as she increased the speed of the penetration. Psystrios tried to spread his buttocks all he could to let her in balls deep, the sound of her loaded balls hitting against his bare backdoor, pushing his bottom like no one never did, owning his precious virginity and making him an anal addict. The Oracle knew it would happen that way, either if he would have listened or not to his prediction.

She was banging him so deep and hard that the bed was going down a few inches with every thrust. The priestess moaned louder and tightened her whole sexy body, getting close to her desired and wanted orgasm.

But suddenly as she was closer to the climax, she stopped. The sailor reacted trying to get back to reality but before he knew what was going on, Agatha pulled out her dick and admired his terribly stretched and gaping asshole. She laid on the bed and made him jump on her, guiding her dick back to his ass.

Posing her hands on his butt, she fucked him insanely. Her balls slapped happily and hard against his ass as she drilled and tore into him. Psystrios yelled out and people outside the room were wondering what was going on inside the Main Priestess' bedroom.

''Time my seed fills you deep inside!'' Agatha shouted.

Her curvy body began to tremble and shake as she kept fucking him hard, then biting his shoulder. Finally, both lovers howled as their climax burst like a storm. They reached their orgasm together, Psystrios for the third time, flooding her belly with his hot and sticky nectar and Agatha after digging her dick deeply, unloading her sperm inside his ass. Shot by shot she filled his rectum with her seed until her balls were drained and she was completely satisfied.

Psystrios embraced her and rested his face on her breast, exhaling exhaustedly. The priestess kept her dick shoved into his ass and just as her lover, she was trying to recover energies to talk again. Both hearts were beating wildly; Agatha caressed and put aside the wet lock of hair that was stuck on his forehead.

''Better than the drinks of the gods...'' Agatha admitted with a tired voice.

Some cum was leaking out of his ass, even with her dick inside. Making a huge effort, Psystrios took it out and laid next to her, their abdomens moving up and down fast. His eyes were a bit clouded by the recent ecstasy, an experience beyond the power of any deity.

''How much did you like it?'' she asked, looking to the roof.

The sailor nodded weakly in response and Agatha grinned.

''Your prophecy has come true, and now my seed is leaking out of your ass. We are meant to be together...'' she declared.

''What... what about my crew?" Psystrios muttered.

''Dear... adventures are nothing compared to love and sex... stay tonight and I will show you, it'll be way better than now,'' she promised.

He laughed in silence and then he turned around to embrace her body. Definitely it was a tempting offer, hard to reject...

Meanwhile, Captain Demetrius and his men were trying to find him. Nisyas and Thalos, the oldest sailor of the crew, were walking around the Agora, searching for Psystrios without any luck.

''Young men, he must be lost in this city,'' Thalos complained.

Nisyas kept looking around until he saw the sky and a strange mutter echoed in his head.

''I think we should return to the boat, there's no case,'' Thalos said.

''Go... I'll stay here,'' Nisyas muttered.

''Are you serious? You won't find that pathetic child,'' the old man barked.

''No... I won't try to find him. I must follow another way now...'' he said enigmatically.

Thalos looked at him suspiciously but he sighed and walked away.

Psystrios and Agatha spent wonderful days having sex and without much effort she made him her bottom lover. Nisyas joined another crew to travel to the old Egyptian kingdom and, as the Oracle partially revealed, a storm surprised Demetrius and his crew, and Poseidon with the power of his waves wrecked the ship in two, sinking the boat and the whole tripulation perished.

''Water... I hear the sound of the waves... ruled by Poseidon... a boat... in the middle of a storm, screams and prayers of mercy, but the men won't find any mercy from the god. The sea will claim their bodies, no one will remember their names. A woman. A woman in the middle of your path... very close, more than what you think... she will bring you great fortune... and life. This woman... this woman will have her way with you so you can have a second chance to do things right... it's Aphrodite's last offer so you can learn two things: love is more important than fame and never interrupt an oracle when it's giving you a prophecy...'' the voice of the Oracle echoed in Nisyas' head, who was sat in the middle of the boat, ready to travel to Egypt.

''An easy and wise choice, my friend,'' he muttered, happily.

The End.

Story Idea: Liver96

Written by: Liver96

Edited by: FelixRyder

Liver96©

All rights reserved, 28/10/20

Liver96
Liver96
178 Followers