All Comments on 'The Sands of Time'

by RedTempest

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Flow

Your story is really abrupt and has no flow. The scenes are all disconnected. I couldn't get past half of the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no, it's good

I don't agree with the previous comment, the story is good and sound; possibly that reader was just looking for sex, only to find a true organized tale.

It's a long term story, and it must be built on separate episodes scattered along time; maybe the progress of the tribe is a little fast, like discovering explosives in the space of two generations, but the logic is quite acceptable.

If you plan to go on, RedTempest, please do it - thank you in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never read this type of story before

I like the stone age set up never read a story that goes that far back, would be great if it kept going through the ages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five stars.

Five stars for this. Good to read something a bit different that's not in small chapters. Thanks for a good read, hope to be able to read a follow on.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Good story, I liked the way it went through the different generations. The only thing I didn't like was that they would use the command "Fire" to shoot their arrows. 'Fire" as a command was developed only when the first Firearms were developed, when they actually put 'fire' with a torch or slow match to the early cannons, hand cannons and rockets. I'm thinking that for archers the command would have been 'Loose' or 'shoot', or something like that. That was the only thing I didn't like with the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. In the second film when they're defending Helm's Deep and someone commands the archers to "Fire". Not cool.

usemeanytimeusemeanytimeover 1 year ago

Having read each of the stories you have posted, this is both a departure for you and a reinforcement of my opinion that your writing continues to mature, deepen and improve. Keep up the good work and thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous