The Santa Barbara Sun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled them so she was on top. She smiled and licked him. "Well?"

His arms tightened around her. "You and I, Maria, we are good together. Very good." She nodded and napped on his chest, the Baja wind wafting softly over them.

Chapter 3

The months after she met Maya and before her father died were difficult and confusing for Allie. She had been dividing time between hours spent with Ralph, and hours spent with writing assignments, which, in feast or famine fashion, dropped out of the sky without warning, or disappeared, equally without warning. As he weakened, Ralph made sure she was more and more involved with his affairs. He told her, "You will find lawyers are a necessary inconvenience. Use them when you need them. The rest of the time, you are more than smart enough to handle things yourself."

One morning he sat her down and opened several spreadsheets. "Took me a while to gather this. I used to keep it in my head. Not anymore." He pointed to the lower right corner, where a total asset figure appeared, including real estate. The number was close to ninety million. He thought about bottom lines. This was his bottom line, the result of having been there when the computer boom started, years ago. They hugged and he said, "Don't spend it all at once."

She leaned on his shoulder and laughed and cried with him. "Daddy, I don't like you settling your affairs. It's morbid and makes me cry."

"Allie love, the reaper gets us all. Me too. I want you to know where things stand before I go so you can't be taken advantage of."

She made him promise not to talk about it again, and focused on drives and visits and forays that took his mind off his heart. Maya helped by appearing on many afternoons to swim and talk with Ralph about computers. She drew him out with intelligent questions that got him animated, sometimes too much so. Maria would come out and shake her head.

One afternoon when Ralph was napping, Maria was shopping, and the women were tanning without suits as they always did, Maya took Allie's hand and walked them to Allie's room, where she locked the door. Strong fingers pinched Allie's ass and propelled it to the bed. She felt Maya climbing above and a harsh voice at her head, saying, "Where is the boyfriend? You are too damn sexy to be alone." She dragged the nipples of her breasts up and down Allie's back and felt between her legs.

The brown muscular body stretched out and wiggled. "Are you gay? Is that it?"

She turned Allie over. The sun was on them, outlining an almost perfect female body. She hissed, "When is the last time you had sex?"

Allie struggled to speak, "I don't remember..."

The strangeness of Allie's situation was a shock to Maya. She knelt back, examining the form before her, eyes closed against the sun. This was an unsexed, unused female without experience. Probably not a virgin, but not far from it. A body whose voluptuous possibilities were still to be explored. An unpainted canvas, ready for Maya to go to work. She closed her eyes and cuddled with Allie, imagining erotic delights as they napped.

Allie's fingers in her hair woke Maya. They shared looks and Allie said, "You want all my secrets, don't you?"

"Yes. Do you know why?"

There was a long silence and Allie said, "No. No, I don't. It doesn't matter. You are so nice to me and to Dad that you can have anything you want."

Maya pulled Allie on top and said, "Bring your tits to my mouth and rub your sex on mine."

Between vigorous sucks, Maya said, "I don't care why you are missing out, but it's not fair for you not to have a sex life. When I first began growing breasts, Mama had a long talk with me. Said almost everything the Church taught about sex is wrong. Said that biology gives us desire to ensure survival of the species. Brains give us good sense not to make too many babies."

After another long silence, Allie said, "Your mother is special."

"Yes, and many evenings when Papa comes home, the first thing she does is take him to their bed!"

"The two of them are so hot. I see the looks that go around. I've never felt like that."

"What about when I stick my fingers in you and rub your clit? Like this."

Maya decided to see if she could drive Allie to a good orgasm. A first attempt to paint on the canvas. Just to make sure there wasn't a physical problem. It took ten minutes, and lots of fingers and tongue, and little bites, but at the end, Allie was moaning and wailing, and shaking from head to foot.

Before her victim had stopped twitching, Maya picked her up and walked them back to the pool. She stood on the edge and fell over backward with a big splash.

They were side by side, leaning on the edge, when Maria walked out. "Don't you two ever get waterlogged? Get out and help me in the kitchen. We are having a special birthday dinner for Ralph and Manuel is coming.

Maya and Allie wailed together, "We don't have anything to wear!"

"After everything is put away, you can go to that nice leisure shop and find something. And one for me too. If it is too tight or too loose, I will beat both of you!"

They tried kitchen work without clothes, until Mama got after them. "You are indecent! If Manuel were here, he would ask, "Maria, what have we done to deserve such sluts?"

They all laughed and the girls pressed Maria to the counter while they got accurate measurements for her dress and groped here and there. She whispered under her breath, "Where are the men? If you are getting girl sex, you have to be getting the other too."

She added, "I will speak to Manuel about your problem." They screamed "Noooo," and went out to shop for clothes.

Allie drove and Maya worried, "My dad is bad enough to line us up with dates. Handsome, horny Hispanic guys with big cocks. Are you ready for one of them to give you a screaming orgasm?"

Allie moaned, trying to drive straight. "Maya, he can't! My head is still spinning from what you did to me today."

Maya sat back against the door and said, "He knows my regular boyfriends. I can tell him he already approves of my lovers. He will glare and ask if I am being careful. Then I will tell him that Maria is right, you need a boyfriend, and I have taken charge, since I know about boys here, of finding a suitable one for you. I will also tell him that this is a forbidden subject until after your father passes."

Thinking about Ralph depressed them, but Maya said, "Allie, your father is a wonderful man. It is sad to see him going, but he has had a good life, even if too short. We will try to make the days he has left as nice as we can."

After the dress up dinner, with champagne that even Ralph sipped some of, they did. Maya spent more and more time at the house, and finally started sleeping over. Maria frowned, but couldn't keep her incredible daughter out of Allie's bed. Maya made a terrible game of it, forcing Allie to help with her homework and waking her in the middle of the night for sex.

They fixed a chair for Ralph, so he could watch them doing the programming exercises. Even though they teased him frequently with their naked bodies, Maria made them don shifts for working next to him. The course was on writing tight little applications for smartphones and tablets. The code modules were smaller than anything he had seen. The three of them giggled their way through many misfortunes on the screen, with graphics wrong, dialog boxes every which way, and responses to user actions showing up randomly. He pulled their hair, called them dummies, and said it was good he had retired, because he knew nothing of this new world.

It was after an especially fun day at the computer, with the project coding assignments finally beginning to work, that he died. They took his morning coffee to the bedroom and immediately saw that he was gone. The body was already cool. Maya called Maria and she and Manuel arrived quickly. The doctor came, along with someone from the medical examiner's office. There was a brief discussion about arrangements. Ralph hadn't written it down, but told Allie one day that it would be nice if his ashes were scattered out there in the ocean, on the way to the islands.

The undertaker wanted to know if there would be a service or a viewing before cremation. She told him she needed a day to contact relatives. Maria and Maya sat with her at the table next to the pool. She thought about the happy times Ralph had there, with naked girls swimming and sunny views to the ocean horizon. Maria said Ralph was in heaven. Maya held her hand and they silently looked at each other, wishing that could be true but doubting.

There were only six family names on Ralph's Christmas card list and he hadn't seen any of them in several years. She showed the list to Maria and said, "He wasn't close to them and they live on the east coast. Will a note telling them he died naturally in his sleep and his ashes have been scattered in the ocean be enough?" There was silence while they all thought about that. Maya asked, "Did he leave money to any of them? Relatives like to know."

"I'm not sure. I'll call the lawyer."

The lawyer was sorry to hear of his client's death and said he would call back right away after digging the will out of the firm's locked files.

When she answered the phone, he said she was the only heir. He suggested a visit next week to talk over details. There was nothing urgent, since Ralph had been making arrangements for his death for some time. There were several joint bank accounts with substantial cash in them that she could use at any time.

She put the phone down and stood there, tears running down onto her blouse. The women came to her with hugs, and she hugged them back.

"Would you mind putting some sandwiches in the refrigerator? Then let me say my goodbyes by myself for a day. Come back tomorrow for lunch and we will work on things that need to be done."

She sat by the pool for a long time, thinking about grieving. As the sun disappeared into the ocean, she said to herself that no one knew how a person grieved or needed to grieve. All of the books and articles were gratuitous advice. He was dead. They had a lot of advance notice and a lot of happy times.

Over a lonely sandwich in the empty house, she realized there needed to be an obituary and there needed to be emails sent to many professional friends and colleagues. She poked around his desk and found nothing he had written, and stayed up until midnight writing one herself.

In the morning, she called the undertaker and told him to cremate her father as soon as the necessary paperwork was complete. She had pressed his hand and kissed his forehead before the body was removed and did not need to see him again.

By the time Maria and Maya arrived at noon, there were several sheets of paper filled with notes. She made an effort to be cheery, so that they would relax and not worry about her. She asked Maria if Manuel would mind finding a fishing boat or something like that to carry them out to a place where Ralph's ashes could be spread on the water. Maria thought he would be pleased to be asked.

She sat Maria down next to her on the sofa and grabbed Maya, who tried to squirm away but was pinned down and her backside massaged and beat on.

"Maria, you have been more of a mother to me than anyone else. I love this house, but it seems a shame to rattle around in it by myself. This one," she pounded on Maya, "will find a guy, or maybe go to grad school, and disappear from Santa Barbara. What should I do? What if I give it to you and Manuel and you let me live in part of it?"

"Oh, by the way," she pounded on Maya again, "this one is very near and dear to me and I will cry a lot when she leaves."

Maria pulled Allie to her and kissed her head. "My dear Allie, you do not give away a house the day after your father died. I will tell Manuel and we will talk next week. Nothing right now, you understand?"

She smiled and said, "Si, mama."

They went over the notes quickly. Maria had an appointment and had to leave. "Maya, are you coming with me?"

"No, mama, I am taking Allie to campus to meet some people. We will come back after dinner and I will stay here tonight. I will bring my own car from home."

They walked Maria to the car and headed back in. Allie asked, "A swim before we go?"

Maya nodded and headed to Allie's room, peeling off clothes as she went. They were naked and at the sliding door to the patio when Maya tossed her to the bed and leaped on top.

"I made that up about campus. We can do anything you want. You shouldn't keep this bottled up. Do you want to pound on me some more? I got all wet with what you and Mama did to me in there.

"Maybe you should pound on me. Make me cry. Make me do something to help forget he is gone."

They rolled around on the bed, using their nails and teeth and talking dirty. Allie was getting turned on. Maya's fingers discovered that and she said, "I have to tell you something. It is a sweet story about Ralph. One time when you were running an errand, he gave me a hug. A guy hug. He said, 'You are a very sexy woman, Maya. I would like you to do me a favor and see that Allie gets more sex. She needs it, but her father can't very well say that to her.' Then he gave me a very hot kiss and said he wished he was twenty again."

Allie laughed, "So you have a mission? Poor me, I thought you were already improving my sex life."

"I am. I am. But you still have a ways to go, girlfriend. Come on, let's meet some of my friends, we can swim in the moonlight tonight when we come back."

Maya looked in the closet and said, "Most of this has to go. We can work on your new wardrobe today also." Maya thought Allie should dress like a coed. She had a nice innocent look, which would attract guys, and girls too. But if Maya moved in permanently, she would always have Allie first.

They went to a pub on the edge of campus. Everybody got carded, but had fake ID's. Some guys from LA would do a cheap one, which might get confiscated, for $50. Good quality cost $100. Mostly they were out of state, because California was spending money to put anti-counterfeiting features on its licenses.

Maya walked them over to a full table of her women friends. They made room for two more. Allie tried to remember the names, but smiled and gave up halfway round. The beer tasted good. Maya reached for her wallet and Allie's hand clamped on hers. "My treat."

She needed to be distracted, and she was. The conversation was a mix of English and Spanish that everyone seemed to follow. She looked at the white girls and wondered how they were so fluent. She whispered in Maya's ear, "They all know Spanish?"

Maya elbowed her and said, "This is southern California. All the kids can use both."

"At least, my friends can. There are stuck up white bitches that can't, or pretend they can't."

There was also lazy talk about boys. Who was too demanding and needed telling off. Who had been dumped and cried all night. None of this matched Allie's years in private schools in the east and in Europe. She smiled and took another deep swallow of the ice cold beer. She was feeling better.

The table broke up. Some had jobs, some had dates, some said they were actually going to study. Maya grabbed her elbow and said, "You need to meet my brother. I'll call Mom and see if we can eat at home." The answer was yes. Allie wanted to take something, so they stopped for a bottle of Manuel's favorite wine and some fresh strawberries. Even a gallon of vanilla ice cream. Maya poked Allie's butt and said, "Girl, you are going to the gym. When that body is hard under those curves, instead of soft, the guys will be all over you."

Enrique was three years older than Maya and already a foreman in his dad's company. He was tall and lean and very nice to Allie. Maya told Allie to give him a hug.

"When we were in school, he looked out for me. One white guy put his hand in my pants and got knocked out. The principal surprised the Hispanics by suspending the white kid for a month. Caused a big uproar with the school board."

Enrique hushed his sister and told Allie it wasn't that big a deal. Maria was shaking her head behind him that it was a big deal.

By the time Manuel got home, everyone was cheerful and Maya said to her dad, "She is ok. Sad but ok." Manuel looked at Allie and nodded silently. Talk was about work, and how landscapers were using computers and the Internet. The company had a website and was getting business from it. Enrique was the expert, but teased by Maya, asking him silly questions about coding. He pointed a finger at her and said, "You are going to be chained to my desk until you write an app that gets us new business." He looked at Manuel and said, "He is paying for your school, you know."

Allie sat next to Manuel with her berries and said, "I do want to talk to you about the house. Any time is ok." He looked at her and said, "What if we come for brunch after church on Sunday?" She smiled and said, "That would be fine. I'll talk to Maria about fixing something special."

Maya followed Allie up the hill and they were quickly in the water, naked bodies rubbing each other. They breast stroked quietly, heads bobbing in the shimmering light from the moon. Allie had stopped being nervous about the age difference between them. Something about Maya's smooth skin and tight muscles turned her on.The reverse was true also. Maya pushed her against the side of the pool, fingers searching under the water. "Chica, you are mine. Are you ready for torture all night long?"

"Naughty thing. I will put you over my knee and make you red. You will have to stand in class. Are you really a lesbian? When did you have a cock in you last?"

They walked out of the water to find towels. "My brother has a friend who asked me out last month. We had a couple of beers. He was nice, didn't hit on me. We were in his car at the beach under the moon and I started taking my blouse off. He couldn't believe it. I kissed him and he got really, really hard and I told him I needed his cock."

Allie had Maya down on a towel, using lotion on her legs. "You need to be a slut once in a while, is that it?"

"Yes. The feeling builds up and some little thing pushes you over and all of a sudden the guy is getting a present he didn't expect."

She started in on Allie with the lotion. "What about you? Does Allie go down for the right guy at the right time?"

Allie worried about her secret. "Keep doing that, I'm thinking."

"About what? Sex is sex." The fingers worked closer to her pussy.

Shit, if Maya was going to live with her, everything was going to come out anyway.

"Um, in high school, there was this older guy. We were at a party at a fancy house someone's parents had. We were drinking a lot of the punch. Couples were disappearing and he offered to stay with me. We wandered around and found a corner in the library. He started kissing me and his hands went lower and lower and I just thought, why not?"

"High school was the last time you had a cock in you?!" Her voice was incredulous.

"We moved a lot. I didn't like getting my virginity taken the way it happened, and kept thinking I would find a guy I could be friends with. Friends with benefits, maybe. Didn't happen and I started working and somehow must have repelled guys there too."

The two of them were remembering their sex together from before Ralph died and getting hotter and hotter. Some kind of dam inside Allie broke and she screamed and screamed as she came on Maya's fingers.

"God, you are hot. I am finding a nice cock, and you are going to get your life back on track."

Chapter 4

Manuel finished the last bite of his frittata and looked at Allie. Maria had taken Maya and the dishes to the kitchen.

"You are very kind to think of us, Miss Allie. It is sad that your father is gone, but now there are things to take care of."