The Santa Barbara Sun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya had her dressed Mexican style, with a colored blouse and black capris. Allie had been forced to sit while the big coffee pot was brewing and let Maya fix her hair and her face. Looking at her, Manuel knew what had probably happened and smiled.

"You are a very pretty woman. There should be a man in your life."

Allie laughed, almost a giggle. "Maya tells me that too, and beats on me."

Allie said, "About the house, Maya and I have an idea. May she come back in? And Maria too?"

"Of course, we always make family decisions together."

Maya and Allie moved to one of the sofas, hips together, elbows working. Maria and Manuel were opposite. Mother said, "Look at them. They have so much nervous energy they can't sit still for a minute."

He kissed Maria's hair and said, "Perhaps they need a man? Two men?"

She cuffed him. "Manuel! That is a very bad remark. Not permitted for today's young people. You are a businessman. It says in the law, you must promote equality and diversity!"

Maya and Allie giggled loudly, and wondered if the loving couple should be told to find a bedroom. Instead, Maria snuggled down in the sofa and put her head in his lap. Manuel looked embarrassed, but asked, "What is this idea?"

Maya began, "Papa, when we were little, you were smart about aiming high with your business. Talking to architects and designers. Now there is a Rodrigo website and it is bringing new clients and work that is more than pushing dirt around. But everything moves fast and you need full time help on the computer side. You need apps for the smartphones your clients and workers carry around. You need your own server and data protection."

"There is another problem. You are looking at two women who need work, who need jobs that will challenge their many talents. There should be a new company. A computer services company."

She stopped and Allie took over. "Manuel, I know about computers and I know about writing. I had a good job in Paris doing technical writing. Right here beside me is one of the smartest computer science majors in the university. My father has left me more than enough money to start the new company, and to pay Maya for part time until she graduates."

Maria was sitting up and drilling the two young women with intent dark eyes. "I thought we came to talk about the house?"

"Yes, that is in the plan. The city is very picky about where businesses can locate. So Rodrigo Computer Services will have an address where the landscaping equipment yard is. Even a sign. But the computers and the people will be here. It can be very quiet. Peaceful. Just girls in bikinis swimming in the pool!"

"Papa, there is more. We need a President and a Vice President. It is necessary to look good. Manuel Rodrigo will be President and CEO of the new company. Maria Rodrigo will be Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer!"

The parents embraced. "Esposa," he said, "what are we to do with two girls in bikinis, when they wear them, who are too smart for their own good?"

Maya and Allie advanced on the other sofa. "Papa, please? We even bring our own money."

While Allie and Maria hugged, Manuel pulled Maya across his lap and swatted the tight rear. "Maria, these two young things want me to put my reputation in front of their silly idea, which will fail completely in the first six months. You must talk them out of it."

Shocked silence. The two girls fell into each other, sobbing. This was not what they expected!

Maria looked at her husband, who put his finger to his lips.

The tough father lifted them by their hair and pushed them firmly to chairs at the table, then sat across and glared.

"Where is the written proposal? Where are the pro forma financial statements? Where is the technical design and operations plan? Do you think I was born yesterday? That all I know is pushing dirt around? Are you just showing your tits and trying a bimbo act on me? When will you have the incorporation papers ready to sign?

He sat back. Maria was standing next to him and climbed into his lap. She asked, "When is the first Board meeting? Who is going to buy the yacht to entertain clients?"

Screams rent the air. Two bodies danced across the patio, shedding clothes and diving into the pool.

Maria whispered to Manuel, "I love you Papa, that was perfect. Did you ever think your little girl from Hermosillo would be Vice President of a computer company?"

His lips found hers for a deep, rich kiss. Naked swimmers shook water on them, and shouted, "Yes, there will be loving. We will work super hard and have much loving."

Manuel said, "Bring me a beer, naked one, and cover up, both of you, or Mama and I will have to find the bedroom."

He had one on each knee, facing Maria and still naked, waterdrops glistening on their perfect skin. His arms were around their middle, inching slowly higher as Maria watched. Maya said, "Allie, he is going to attack our boobs, our precious tits."

The giggles collapsed them again, this time into Maria's arms, who hugged and kissed them and said they were going to be company employees and could not act like sluts. She stood and shoved them into the pool. Turning to Manuel, she removed her own clothes, flexing her hips at her man, and joined the girls in the water.

After several laps, she gathered the young ones to her front, kissing and whispering, "Can you believe, his little girl from Hermosillo is going to help run your company!"

"Oh Mama, that is so sweet. Will I ever find a man like Papa?"

"I was lucky, he found me. But you are so smart and so beautiful, both of you, that something good will happen." She lowered her voice, "I told him I would be a virgin in the wedding bed, and I was. But it is different now. We will have a lunch and swim like this and you will instruct me about modern women! Maybe I can teach an old dog new tricks!"

Maya said in Allie's ear, "Now who is the slut?"

The girls wrapped towels around themselves and resumed positions on his knee to talk more. Maria came over and pulled his hair and said she was taking a nap in the back bedroom and did he wish to join her? To the girls, she asked that they plan dinner and ask Enrique if he would like to come.

They lay on Allie's bed, rubbing lotion into each other and talking excitedly about the success of their crazy plan. They giggled at the noises from the back of the house and said, "we shouldn't be listening."

"Sister," for that is what they were now calling each other, "we will have to work hard. We made many promises."

"Yes, work hard," came a voice from behind them. It was Maria, still naked, with a gleam in her eye. "Come, he wants you." They stood and reached for clothes. "No. Like you are."

She prodded them down the hall, swatting every tanned cheek. The bed was a mess and Manuel was sitting in a chair frowning at them. His large cock rose stiffly from his crotch. He gestured Maya to him. The chair had no arms, and as she approached, he raised her over his giant thighs and lowered the willing body across them. Spreading his fingers on her ass, he drew her tight to his belly, trapping the cock between them.

"Daughter, Enrique has a nice girlfriend, Joanna. Where is your boyfriend? Maria tells me you hang out with each other but there are no boys around."

He waited for her to respond but she seemed frozen in her father's arms. Suddenly, she tossed her hair and kissed him fiercely, her hands around his neck. "Papa, look at your wife. She is lounging there on the bed, full of your stuff. We heard her scream as you took her."

Staring Manuel hard in the eyes, Maya rose on her knees and lowered herself around the big, hard cock, so recently finished with her mother. "Teach me, Papa, teach me about men."

For a moment, they rocked back and forth, exploring the sensations of each other. His fingers worked up and down Maya's golden brown back. Allie crawled into the arms of Maria and shuddered. "It is so hot!"

Quickly, the joined couple were next to them on the bed, Maya's legs straight up in the air and Manuel driving his cock in her. The wet sounds of sex filled the room, along with Maya's moans and mumblings. "Oh, oh, yes." The pace grew wilder and the moans rose into high pitched cries. "Ah, ah, ah."

As it must, the climax arrived and he filled her. Before the hard breathing ceased, he had rolled into the back of Allie and pulled her from his wife's grasp. She found herself sitting on him, the erection in front of her sex, hard, wet and threatening.

"And you, Allie, will you have a lesson?"

Her head spinning, Allie gazed at the orgasmic bodies next to her. She had never been so aroused, or so scared of a man. He took her hand and wrapped it around his hard shaft, sliding it up and down in the wet. His voice was low and melodious. "This is for you, for loving." He hesitated, and added, "You need this, beautiful girl."

It was the moment all four of them had been nudging toward for weeks. An encounter with a real cock. A hot, hard thing that would tickle her insides, as the boys had said, laughing at school with their gutter talk.

She couldn't deny it, not now. A grown woman of almost twenty-nine...

Abruptly, her pelvis was in the air and taking him into her very private place. "Ahhhhh."

He drew her stiff body down to lick her nipples and tease them with his teeth. She moaned, "Oh yes."

Maya and Maria applied fingers and lips and teeth to her sensitive body. There was a roaring in her ears as sensation enveloped her, muscles twitching and cunt clenching the big cock that was moving fast and faster as his callused hands had her hips in an iron grip.

There. There it was, rising from deep inside and filling her completely. Her high pitched wail went on and on.

When she opened her eyes, it was strangely calm. The smell of sex was all around. The bed was a disaster. No one cared. Maria was in Manuel's arms and Maya was headed for hers.

Maria lay back, her firm breasts flattened, and laughed. "We need him, don't we?" Allie marveled at the easy sharing that Maria was granting. The proper Hispanic wife seemed newly energized at sex and loving. Allie's lips captured a mature nipple. Maria wrapped long tresses in her hands and pulled gently. Allie whispered, "Maria, I am corrupted. Corrupted in the most glorious way."

Maya's teeth bit into her ass. "Yes, you are corrupted. It is about time. Now you and I can go on the hunt for cock. Smart cock that Mama and Papa might permit us to marry."

Manuel said in a low growly voice, "You will introduce them to us, like I was introduced to Maria's auntie, who raised her. I will apply the cane if you misbehave."

He pulled Allie across Maria, "You, rich girl, I am your Papa now. He asked me to worry about you, and I will. Your ass will be as red as hers if you are bad."

Allie shivered and almost came again. Nothing in her life compared to the loving, tight embrace of the Rodrigos.

(cont'd in Part 2)