The Santa Barbara Sun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff smiled, "As long as he doesn't walk in and find us like this and beat ME."

He went on, "If I was to be so foolish as to think of doing this, do you have a list of projects to consider?"

Maria told the girls to get more coffee and rolls and brought a manila envelope to the table. There were several well organized sheets of notes. A purchase of an apartment house which was in the way of development. A response to a municipal RFP for website support. Several others adding up in total to a million or so.

"Do you mind if I do some laps and think about this?"

The three women sat on the sofa and watched him go back and forth. Maria asked, "Allie, is he good?"

"Mama, he is everything a girl could ask for. Let's go naked in the pool and insist on an answer!"

They dove underneath and came up with his private parts in their hands. It was no contest. Three against one. In between kisses, they said, "Jeffrey, what is taking so long? You know you are going to give in. We have promised you everything."

He gasped out, "Everyone is going to work hard?"

Allie whispered loudly in his ear, "Yes, and play hard too. Can you keep up with your women?"

They put sunscreen on their fronts and transferred it to his back as he sat at the table, writing notes about Maria's plans. He thought to himself that he would be a fool not to leave the law firm for this kind of treatment.

"Ladies, we are not going to burn all our bridges at once. I will negotiate a less than full time appointment with Smithers and do good work for them and for you. In a few months, if things are going well, we can find a way to make them happy to see me leave. No bad feelings."

Maya was monopolizing his lips and muttering, "Yes, no bad feelings."

Allie went with Maria to the kitchen, leaving Maya in Jeff's arms, asking for sex.

"Do you like the way Maya feels in your arms? I am so hot for you. You swim like an angel. Maybe we can practice having sex in the water, like the dolphins do." She laughed herself into a hysterical giggle and he chewed on her proud breast.

He put the dolphin on his shoulders and walked them to the kitchen. "She says we have to have dolphin sex in the water."

Maria frowned, "Maya, he has important work to do. Make a proper date with him if Allie will allow it."

Now Allie frowned, "Maya he has only had sex with me once. Great sex, but don't you think he should have me more than once before he switches to your incredible body?"

Maya flipped herself down and embraced Allie. "I am such a terrible slut. I promise to behave. Just don't wait too long to send him to me."

Jeffrey felt himself a very junior partner, who was along for a fine ride. He had sampled one prize and was now promised the other. He would have to work hard, very hard, to deserve them.

Chapter 6

Over a period of months, the house was converted to a high tech workplace, with servers in closets and a special cable from the street for Internet access. The women gave up two of the three bedrooms to workspace, but bought a giant bed for the remaining bedroom and flirted with the men over who got to use it. Enrique was spending half time at the house, helping with software design for landscaping. Their first effort was accepted to the App Store and generating revenue. Joanna came over when she finished her shift at the hospital and helped with dinner after a swim.

Maya and Allie teased her about why she had a suit on until one late afternoon she tossed it in Enrique's face and dove into the water with a laugh. The other two rubbed and tickled her and Enrique's eyes got dark. They weren't surprised when he threw her over his shoulder and slammed the bedroom door behind them.

After the muffled shouting and moaning stopped, Maya went in with a fetching top and boy shorts. Joanna worked on dinner with Maria and complained, with a secret smile, about how rough Enrique was.

Manuel came for dinner too, when his growing business permitted. Most evenings, he was with new customers, going over plans and estimates. Maria would stand behind his chair with her fingers in his hair, whispering sweet words for her man before he left for a client meeting. The others sat along the table and smiled.

Once a month, there was a Board meeting after dinner. Manuel decreed no alcohol on those evenings. Maria did the agenda, Allie did the spreadsheets, and Jeff always had a page or two of notes about proposed investments.

One evening, after Manuel and Maria had left, the others had a swim and ended up all together on the giant bed. Joanna was now as comfortable in her skin and nothing else as Maya and Allie. The two men were hard and passing three bodies among them, sharing kisses and bites and dirty words in Spanish and English. Frequently, Jeff was on his back in the middle, being tutored in Spanish. The vocabulary lesson was heavy on slang for body parts. Joanna would sit on Enrique's chest and laugh at Jeff's clumsy pronunciation and reach behind her for the big cock that was always hard.

These were fun times, because the five young people knew that orgasms were for certain. The playing got them hotter and hotter, so that when a cock plunged into a wet hole, a climax was close behind.

Joanna was shocked one night, when she was catching her breath after Enrique finished, that Maya told Jeff in Spanish it was time for him to sample Joanna's charms. She was even more shocked when Enrique told her to go ahead and she realized she had been set up by the Rodrigo siblings.

Nothing was rushed. Enrique positioned her between his legs, and grasped hers behind the knee. Maya and Allie each took a plump breast into their mouths. Jeffrey, who had not been told in advance, crawled into the space between her wide legs, gazing at the wet sex in the dim light, and asked with his eyes if this was agreeable. She was torn between fear and lust for the large, purple Anglo cock and nodded.

The very first hard thrust, filling her, produced a wailing orgasm that took her by surprise. But Jeff had discovered this was a body with strength and a marvelous tight, pulsing cunt that wanted him. By the time his cock, minus a condom, had filled her with hot spunk, she had come twice more.

After that, the five of them worked hard, and played hard, sharing everything. Jeff and Enrique talked one day at the pool when the women were not there. Jeff asked, "This is something special we have with these hot things, isn't it?"

Enrique smiled and answered in Spanish, forcing the smart lawyer to concentrate. "It is better we do not ask questions about our good fortune, no?"

At a Board meeting just before Christmas, Jeff announced that the apartment house had been sold to a development corporation for five million, and they deserved a small celebration. Allie asked Manuel if she could serve champagne and he nodded with a big smile. They sipped their bubbles and Maria asked the CEO if he was satisfied with the performance of his officers and staff.

He gestured to his lap and she folded herself in place with a hot kiss. He spoke to the table, "There is a fine spirit all of you have. It is a terrible scandal what goes on in that bedroom when I am not here, but the book says the CEO is to concentrate on results."

He tickled Maria and she kissed him and whispered in his ear. He rose and headed for the bedroom, saying, "Maria tells me she needs some results!"

Feeling giddy, the others dropped their clothes and dove into the pool. The women pushed Jeff and Enrique to the edge and everyone listened to bellows and screams from the bedroom.

Joanna, who had adopted the slutty behavior of her women friends, said, "Truly a scandal." Herding them to the shallow end, the three were rudely bent over and taken by two males repeating, "Scandal, scandal." In a few minutes, the parents came to join them in a swim, looking younger than their years.

By the following spring, Rodrigo Computer Services, or RCS as they called it, was a great success. Enrique was forced to give up working with the crews so that he could manage the design group. Maya was in charge of programming and suffering through the last quarter of her degree program. Two of her friends in computer science, Sonya and Carolyn, both with the same tight bodies as Maya, were employed by RCS. Now there were four tanned and naked bodies for Jeff and Enrique to ogle at noon. The newcomers were upset at the voyeurs initially, but were assured that the men were spoken for and nothing of a sexual nature would occur. This only worked part of the time, because Allie and Maya were devilish about teasing their men and getting them hard in public.

After complaints about discrimination, Maria agreed that a Friday happy hour would be a good thing, and boyfriends were allowed. Each of them was required to sign a written agreement that no cameras of any kind were to be on premises, and no mention of the existence of the RCS happy hour was to leave the house. With her fiercest voice and flashing eyes, she said, "The day there is talk in town of our little party time is the day it ends!"

One sunny day when Jeff was at the house for lunch, Allie said, "Do you have time for a drive into the hills? There is something we need to talk about."

"For you, there is always time." She handed him the keys and suggested a park behind the city.

They stopped under a large oak tree and she handed him a cold soda. She was direct, "You and I have been hooked up for almost a year. Are we going anyplace?" Her eyes weren't the least bit soft.

He reached for her hand, but she pulled back. "This is hard enough without that."

Things had been distant between them for a week or two and he realized she must have been working herself up to a talk. "Allie, let's not turn this into a fight. You are everything I could ask for in a girlfriend. Tell me what is wrong."

She hesitated, "I've been telling myself I had to talk to you, but I'm not sure I can..."

"Let's go for a walk." They followed a path into the grove of trees and he stopped to kiss her. She came right out with it. "I want a baby."

He cursed himself for being so dense. Of course, she would be thinking of marriage and a baby after a year of dating and sex, and being almost thirty.

He found a tree to lean against and wrapped his arms around her. "Allie, I have behaved badly. I have the finest woman I have ever known in my arms and am not smart enough to tell her that and ask her to marry me."

She turned and kissed him and asked, "Will it work to be partners on the job, and partners in life too?"

He said very quietly, "We can't just throw marriage and baby on top of everything else, can we?"

"That's what I am worried about."

"What if we go back to the pool and swim like dolphins and think about how to draw some lines?"

She giggled, "We will get the chief dolphin between us and ask her how to draw lines."

At the house, Maya was in front of the big screen, watching a simulation run with code in another window alongside. The lavender bikini was very attractive and Allie kissed her cheek with a compliment, "This suit is gorgeous on you." Her hand slipped down to check the fit of the top.

"You've got Jeff with you, why am I being attacked?"

"You know I can't resist your hot body, and besides, Jeff and I need your advice, in the pool. We need a dolphin expert."

The two of them wrestled each other into the water, pulling at suits. Jeff dropped his shorts and followed.

Maya practiced her underwater dolphin thing, doing a full length of the pool and coming up underneath.

Squeezed between them, she said, "What is happening?"

"We've decided to make a baby and get married."

"Good for you. Go ahead. Do I get to watch the making part?"

"You are required to advise how to make work and family go together without breakage."

Maya grabbed their hair and kissed them each fiercely. Taking their hands, she waded out of the pool and told Jeff to make drinks for everyone. Spreading a large towel across her lap on the leather sofa, she pushed Allie into place and drizzled lotion on her backside. The slippery fingers dug deep.

"I thought smart, educated Anglo women had this all figured out. You are supreme females for whom there are no insurmountable challenges."

Allie moaned, "I'm going to beat you. That hurts."

Suddenly, Maya was hugging and licking and saying, "I wish I had a nice guy to make me pregnant."

Allie sat up and crushed their breasts. "Maya! You've done it! We are going to be pregnant together and take on the world!"

Jeff arrived with his special margaritas that had all kinds of fruit attached. "You are going to have babies together? Has another father been found?"

"Maya and I will marry. It's legal now."

"Um, isn't a dose of sperm still needed?"

"Yes, of course. You will be our agent, in charge of finding three or four guys with brains, brawn, good genes and a big dick."

"I suppose we will build a breeding station and blindfold you?

"And play loud music to drown the screams as we are taken and filled to overflowing."

The naked women lay back, heads together, sipping the drinks and watching him from under lowered eyelids.

Jeff, on his knees, placed Maya's muscled legs over his shoulders and explored the leaky cunt in front of him. She closed her eyes and shivered as the long tongue probed deeper and deeper. Allie looked on as her friend and lover was pleasured.

"Allie, I am going to come. Is that all right?"

Saying nothing, the older woman licked an Hispanic nipple and pulled upward with her teeth.

"Nooo, you are so bad. I get off on Jeff even faster than you do."

Jeff gave his attention to Allie, abandoning foreplay in favor of his hard cock driving where it was most needed.

"Ah yes, that is just right."

They were talking too much and Jeff told them so, looking down on his tanned dolphins, glistening with lotion and moaning happily.

"Come in the pool with us," they sang, "Give us dolphin sex!"

He threw the giggling bodies in the pool, and dove in. Weeks ago, they had showed him a video on the Internet of dolphins making out. The caption said they were one of the few mammals other than humans to engage in promiscuous, happy sex. Dolphin cocks looked a lot like his, and entered the female easily, along with wonderful swimming contortions that did seem like a lot of fun.

All this sex play had him staying very hard. Maya and Allie pulled him under and Maya used a hand on each ass to drive them together. They each placed an arm around the other and used their legs to propel them to the surface and then back to the bottom. Allie used her vaginal muscles to trap him inside and twisted about. Surfacing for air, they kissed and she whispered, "I'm going to come. Get me on the bottom with just a few more strokes."

He couldn't believe this was happening, but he kicked his legs to keep them down and she used both hands to pull him tight. A few seconds later, a great shudder ran through her and they separated to find air.

"Oh Jeff, that is fantastic! I'm shaking and shaking. You have to do it with Maya now."

Maya's olive body was smaller and tougher than Allie's. When they were shoved together, his cock found itself in an iron grip. Her coupled swimming action was incredible. At the surface, she kissed him and hissed, "You'd better fuck me good, lover."

Something about the moment drove him into his own frenzy, using arms to paddle them down hard against the concrete bottom, where a great squeeze from Maya sent him spurting into her as his last air was used up.

Allie shouted at them, "Maya! You are leaking his stuff just like the female dolphins. What fun!"

The three of them made a pile against the edge of the pool, kissing, hugging and catching their breath.

He tugged on their hair and told them, "There is a big problem with playing a male dolphin. Drowning!"

They were still giggling and nipping at him. "Jeff, we would rescue you. We would give mouth to mouth!"

He put his head down on the edge and said, "Maya, I thought we were here for you to solve the work, play, baby problem."

She climbed on his back and wrapped her strong legs around his waist. "There is no problem! Allie will have me, and Maria, and other Hispanic ladies to watch the little one while she works. If you are good, even when the two of you are playing!"

Allie added, "We must strap the baby into a life preserver from the beginning. She will be a water insect for sure."

"She?"

His almost fiancee laughed, "Just don't get your hopes up. Maybe I will have three girls in a row."

Maya tightened her legs around him. "I suppose we have to give up sex if you are married."

Allie nudged them toward the steps. "Back to the sofa, we have more issues to settle."

They recaptured the drinks and leaned together. Jeff toweled hair and waited for Allie to lead. It was a struggle because they were still acting like dolphins. Rubbing and twisting and falling into desperate clinches with boobs and pussies writhing. He finally pulled them across his knees and applied sharp smacks.

Maya whispered, "We have to behave. He will get angry and then we will be red."

Allie arranged herself with her head on Jeff's leg and Maya on top, where she could knead the fantastic back and behind.

"Jeff, Maya and I are very close. We love each other and we complement each other. We are a team and work together as though we were one person. But both of us worry that no guy will put up with two women at once, especially us, since we are naughty all the time."

He rubbed Maya's ass and said, "If we live together, there will be talk. There will be people who want to shun you."

There was a long silence as they considered shunning and whether they cared.

Allie asked, "Maya, is this a big problem for Maria and Manuel? We cannot hurt them."

Maya buried her head in Allie's shoulder and whispered, "I don't know and am afraid to ask."

Dolphin fun had run up against the real world, and suddenly the three of them were crying quietly.

Allie gave Jeff a long, wet kiss and said, "This is my fault. We don't have to get married. We don't have to get pregnant. We should enjoy this wonderful life we have right now, and see what happens in a year."

Jeff tried to lighten things. "We will make a promise to each other. Any accidental babies will have a father. With or without a marriage certificate!"

Maya sat up, her gloriously tanned body shining in the late afternoon sun. "We must confide in Maria. She is strong and will tell us what to do. If she beats us, we will know we are wrong!"

Two days later at lunch, the girls were sitting in the sun in their usual uniform of nothing. Maria had given up complaining about nudity. It did no good, and besides the two women were simply gorgeous in their tanned, muscular altogether. She wondered if there was time after lunch for a little girl play.

"Mama, we have to talk to you about dolphin sex."

"Maya, what is this nonsense? First you send me that video about oversexed animals in the ocean, and now we have to talk about it?"

Allie broke in, "We made Jeff pretend he was a male dolphin, a horny male dolphin, and have sex with us underwater."

The Vice President of the computer company leaned back in her chair and thought of underwater sex. It might be nice.

Maya went on, "Allie and Jeff are paired up, and thinking about a baby."

Maria smiled widely and said, "Wonderful...," but Maya went on, saying, "Allie is also paired up with me, and I am also paired up with Jeff."

Maria said, "How can this be?"

"Mama, that is why we are talking to you. We need a solution to one man and two women who all love each other."

Maria walked across the patio and dove into the pool, swimming laps without stopping.

Finally, she waved at them, "Get in here, bad girls." Her face was stormy.