The Sapphic Sisters of Pax Bk. 03

Story Info
Good against evil is rarely a fair fight.
6k words
4.38
4.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(aka The Events at New Dominion College)

Copyright 2015, 2021 Lisa Summers

All characters depicted in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age. This book is the first of a three part series describing the events at New Dominion College.

No man saw the greatest conspiracy in history coming.

This is a story from that hidden, global war.

Chapter 1

"Mayor and Mrs. Arrington, thank you for the opportunity to meet with you both and your lovely daughter Deborah today," said the well-dressed and attractive middle aged woman, her short bobbed blonde hair only lightly touched by grey, as she and a much younger woman entered the modest home in Horace, North Dakota.

"Please, we're Sam and Lila," said the overweight, somewhat patrician appearing middle aged man. "It isn't every day that we have the Dean of a college recruiting Deborah personally," her father said. "And to offer a full scholarship...well, around these parts, that's quite an honor. We're pleased to have you, and welcome."

They ushered the two women into their living room, decorated in Western United States chic, cowboy-themed decorations noticeable in several prominent locations, supplemented by dozens of photographs of generations of family members. Already seated, then rising timidly as the two women and her parents entered the room, was Deborah Arrington, a striking beauty with long, black hair.

The older representative from New Dominion caught her breath. Rarely had she seen a high school senior who could so easily outshine a Victoria's Secret model. The eighteen year old was tall and slim, and had an intelligent expression on her face, which the older woman found refreshing and appealing.

"Thank you so much, Sam, Lila...and Deborah," the woman said, smiling at the wife and daughter.

"As you know, my name is Charlotte Bannister, representing New Dominion College of Roanoke, Virginia. But please, call me Ceil, as all my friends do. Our College was started years ago from the ashes of a failed College, Dominion College, when the assets were purchased out of bankruptcy by a philanthropic organization, Family Interactions Therapists. The organizational goal of New Dominion College is to raise future world and opinion leaders from the young women of the United States, in a protected environment where they are free to be themselves."

She continued. "We actively seek out and recruit young ladies of good reputation, who have demonstrated high intelligence and a winning personality. Needless to say, Deborah has scored highly in all of those areas." She smiled.

"I've brought along one of our finest students, Amelia Dunbar. She could answer any questions that you or Deborah might have, from a current student's perspective. And she certainly qualified for New Dominion through her upstanding reputation at her church, her membership in Mensa and her ability to persuade almost anyone of anything, as her holding the rank of class president for three years in high school certainly demonstrated."

She patted the cute young brunette woman's knee lightly. "And I must say that, in her time at New Dominion, she has only improved on those qualities, and more." She beamed at the young student, who smiled demurely.

"New Dominion College is a small school, it's true, but it is concentrated on excellence. All of our recent graduates are employed in fields related to their majors, which frankly is unusual in a liberal arts college. Even in fields that in many respects are shrinking, such as journalism, our graduates find full employment - our active alumni organization is extremely loyal to our school and to our goals."

From that moment on, while there were many questions and long discussions between the two parties, the decision to send Deborah to New Dominion College, located in Roanoke, Virginia was as sure a lock as there could possibly be.

Chapter 2

"Why did you pick a little podunk city like Horace, North Dakota to find an initiate?" Amelia asked her professor a few minutes after leaving the Arrington house. "I mean, it's a nothing town in a nothing state...you could have found plenty of hot, smart girls anywhere..." The two women were driving away from Mayor and Mrs. Arrington's lovely Horace house after successfully recruiting the mayor's daughter to attend New Dominion College.

"Darling, Horace is the fastest growing town in the state, and it's right next door to the largest city, Fargo. And as you know, this state is a hotbed of oil fracking money. In ten years, it's going to be one of the most important parts of this unfortunately male-dominated world. Though I expect by that time it will be a great deal less 'male dominated.'" She laughed.

"And in ten years, young Deborah, of the hot little ass, small but cute breasts, and the no doubt quite lickable pussy, will be a graduate of New Dominion College on her way up the political ladder in Fargo or perhaps the North Dakota political establishment, and a dedicated FIT operative who would do anything for us." She paused.

"Or, she might be a news anchor on Bismarck's TV station, or working at a newspaper. Maybe just running a blog...it depends. We won't know where to put her until we've established where her skills and opportunities lie." Both women knew that "skills" would include the girl's ability to seduce and convert other women, and perhaps even to seducing men, as well as lying about her intentions in a convincing and persuasive manner.

"Do you think our presentation went well?" Amelia asked Dean Bannister.

"Darling, it went perfectly. And you were a big part of selling it. That story about how you were looking forward to being a wife and mother back home in Burlington, Vermont after graduation almost convinced me, and I should know what a hot slut you are."

Amelia giggled. "As often as you're between my legs, I should hope so," she replied. "Speaking of which..."

"Yes, we're on our way to the motel now. Our flight back to Virginia isn't for another five hours. I imagine that we'll be able to fill the time in this godforsaken state until then, don't you?" The two embraced, and then kissed - of course, they had driven the rental car a mile away from the Arrington house before taking these few minutes for each other - and then drove on.

Arriving at the motel, Ceil and Amelia each carried small bags with them into their room. Within seconds of entering, they hurriedly stripped each other down to bra, pantyhose and panties before tumbling into bed together.

Young Amelia sprawled on her back, lewdly spreading her legs, a small darker spot at the center of the crotch of her sheer panties outlining her slit, her pussy smooth and shaved, labia pouting plumply and pushing out the fabric of panties and panty hose over them.

"You were so demure and modest there," Ceil laughed. "If only they'd known what a little pistol you are."

"I'll show that sweet little piece of pussy how demure I am, once we get her on campus and converted," Amelia said. "I could barely keep my eyes off her tits, small, just like little Pink Lady apples ripe for the eating...and I can only imagine how delicious her little cream pie pussy is, with its little bush of freshly sprouted curly hair surrounding it..."

"You have no idea what her pussy looks like, you irrepressible little cunt," Ceil laughed. "And you don't get a piece of her fur pie until the faculty has done her, you know how it works at New Dominion."

Ceil placed her fingers in the waistline of the tan pantyhose, shimmying them down off Amelia's plump round ass and wide hips, and could feel the heat at Amelia's snatch that the sheer nylon fabric had kept close. She smiled - there were two things that she liked about pantyhose on her girls.

First, that it made their hot little twats that much hotter, and two, it made their sweet little honeyed cunts much more fragrant, their hot muskiness thicker and richer. Ceil was ever so turned on by a cunt that had some fragrance to it. It was one reason that she would make her 'student of the month' wear the same panties for weeks without washing them, or even taking them off. She really didn't care for girls with clean, fresh pussies when she could dig into one that was, well, 'richly textured' as she put it to her faculty friends. Many of the older girls at New Dominion would actually avoid cleaning themselves for days to catch, well, not her eye...

Of course, when they went off the campus, the girls of New Dominion wouldn't do anything so noticeable as to maintain a smelly snatch - unless it was a kink of their designated victim, male or female.

Ceil lay down between the girl's shapely legs and began kissing her inner thighs, working her way up from her knee to her crotch on one side, then on the other side. Of necessity, Amelia's pussy was indeed clean and fresh - Ceil had verified it by licking her before their trip, then personally washing and douching the girl herself - but that didn't mean that she had to like it, or couldn't make up for the loss by attending to her other hole in the vicinity.

Amelia squirmed under Ceil's attention. She had had to restrict her orgasms on the plane ride, followed by the car ride to the Arrington's, and now she had many pent up orgasms that she wanted to explore with her older lover. Ceil kissed along the gusset of Amelia's panties, where they touched the most exquisitely sensitive part of them, mere millimeters away from her creaming slit, plump, swollen lips and her aching clit.

"Fucking bitch!" Amelia exclaimed, not caring if adjacent rooms could hear. "Lick my fucking hole, spear me with your long, dyke tongue, make me cum on your face, NOW!"

Ceil chuckled. This fucking young carpet muncher was just going to have to wait - though not for her orgasms, she was having plenty of those - for the big one, the one that would make her screech out Ceil's name so loudly that the winos by the Denny's restaurant dumpster in the corner of the parking lot would perk up, memories of satisfied pussy from days bygone leaking out of the holes in their brains.

Ceil interspersed her kisses there with long, lingering and languorous laps of her lesbian tongue, her rough taste buds sending thousands of sensations to Amelia's young, pink and plump clitoris, teasing her even more endlessly. Amelia fruitlessly tried to direct Ceil's head onto her cunt, until finally Ceil took some measure of pity on the young sapphic slut, easing her now cream-stained panties slowly down her thighs, the girl wriggling her attractive and plump butt to accommodate the removal.

Ceil slid forward a few inches, her nose just above Amelia's reddened and oozing pussy, her feminine cream visibly leaking from her slit, down her perineum to her asshole. She brought her nose to the bottom of Amelia's opening, as the girl squirmed above her, and then slowly brought her tongue to the pulses of feminine cum cream that were slipping out, assessing the girl's taste and odor.

Ceil found her snatch nicely smelly and fragrant to a degree that made her mouth water. She began vigorously lapping and sucking at the girl's pussy, swallowing near mouthfuls of her slimy, slick fluid, working her way up the girl's cunt stroking labia and the interior of her twat as far as her long tongue could reach. When she came to the girl's completely defenseless clitoris, the red, gleaming pearl of pleasure standing up awaiting her sensual assault, Amelia groaned in ecstasy, her hands nearly crushing her own, small tits, the pain quickly adding to the pleasure load in her pelvis.

"Do it do it doitdoitdoit," Amelia moaned, her hips rising imperceptibly as she offered herself to her goddess, literally a sacrifice to be eaten for the glory of Sappho and FIT. Ceil brought her lips carefully around the young girl's almost glowing clitoris, and quickly wrapped the small, pea-shaped organ tightly with her warm, wet lips, simultaneously flicking the top of Amelia's clitoris with her tongue, the thousands of nerve endings in the young college student's vulva all paralyzed with electric sensation for a nanosecond, before erupting in a massive tsunami of pleasure, her body convulsing, her breathing stopped, her pulse racing, unable to make more than a few small sounds, then shrieking out an ear-splitting scream of utter and total joy, before collapsing back onto the bed.

For those concerned that this must surely result in the police crashing through their door, rest easy with the complete assurance that Ceil was an old hand at pleasuring other women, and had bought the desk clerk's cooperation with an extra $50, in case "we get a little rambunctious."

In addition, the Horace, North Dakota No-Tel Motel was not the sort of place where clients were inclined to stick their nose into other people's business, being primarily oil frackers looking to spend large amounts of money quickly in return for large amounts of pleasure, and the very temporary, usually female independent contractors servicing them.

Chapter 3

"We've known about this place for some time," Sloan Gamble said to the young woman and man sitting across from her desk. The "this place" she was referring to, was a private and exclusive women's college located in southwestern Virginia, called New Dominion College. It was almost exactly four years since the presentation to the Arrington household, in Horace, North Dakota by representatives of the college.

The three were seated in a ground level suite of law offices housed in a restored Victorian mansion in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. The building and law offices were simply a front for the Pax Terra facility located within - and under - the beautiful old mansion.

Sloan, a young Pax Terra agent for the United States East Coast sector was dressed conservatively, her plain blouse and skirt only accentuating her beauty - she had often been compared to the British actress Jenna Coleman in looks, the same sweet, innocent and wide eyed brunette appearance that had enabled her to fool more than one of the criminal lesbian FIT operative into revealing themselves before they had intended.

Pax Terra was every bit as lesbian an organization as FIT was, and dedicated to many of the same goals, as the two groups had stemmed from similar accidents in a pharmaceutical laboratory in Australia decades before. The difference between the two lay in the fact that Pax Terra had retained its moral and ethical compass to the degree that it would avoid killing males where possible, whereas FIT would usually go out of its way to kill men as often and as deviously as possible.

In that respect, the males of earth would find Pax Terra to be about as good an ally as they were going to get, given males' complete inability to understand the existence and goals of either group.

"Recently, there was an...event...related to a fertility clinic in Brooklyn that led to quite an uproar at FIT's headquarters there, and something or someone was transferred to the college in question, which is entirely operated by and for the benefit of Females Inheriting Terra, or as their front name goes, Family Interactions Therapists, or FIT for short."

"Any idea what it might have been?" the cute young girl on the other side of the desk asked, trying not to look at her senior associate with any more lust than she could avoid. While Pax Terra agents were every bit as likely to have sex with another woman as any FIT agent, there is a time and a place for everything, and a confidential briefing before sending an agent on an undercover mission called for focus and attention, and not on the other woman's beautiful breasts!

For the young man's part, he was used to romantic interactions between the women of Pax, and accepted it. In any case, women's lovemaking was not something he was overly interested in.

"Here's what you need to know," Sloan said, pointing to the 60" wall monitor wirelessly connected to the laptop in front of her...

Chapter 4

Back in Virginia, two women lay together in bed, naked and entwined in one another's arms.

One was a woman in her late thirties, tall and slim, with short, dark hair. The other was a fresh-faced eighteen year old with long, blonde hair.

"Such beautiful skin," commented the brunette. "I adore tasting you, and kissing you...and licking and biting you...and eating you," she laughed lightly. She kissed the blonde, their lips coming together ardently.

The two women quivered as their lips touched, moans coming from each, their bodies touching, then actively moving together, hips on hips, as they naturally maneuvered into a position with the brunette's left thigh between the teen's legs.

The blonde allowed her thighs to move apart, as the brunette rose above her, both movements bringing their vulvas closer and closer together, the brunette's small thatch of curly pubic hair brushing over the blonde's smooth and bare mons and approaching her swollen clitoris.

"Ahhh," sighed the blonde, as the soft pubic hair caressed her so sensitive pearl of pleasure. The brunette looked down on her and smiled.

"Do you like that, baby?" she whispered, as her hips began humping into the blonde's, the younger girl drawing up her legs to bring their wet slits closer.

"Uh huh," the blonde moaned, her eyes closed.

"Harder?" the woman on top sighed.

"Uhh, please...fuck me," the blonde gasped.

"Beg for it, bitch," the brunette demanded, unexpectedly, her hips ceasing their seductive movements.

The blonde's eyes fluttered open.

"No...don't stop, please," she moaned, thrusting upward futilely with her own hips. "I need you to fuck me, make me cum..."

"Tell me how bad you want it, baby," the brunette teased. "Tell me what you'll do..."

"I'll lick your pussy, eat your cunt," the blonde moaned, her blue eyes wide.

"Oh, I know you'll do that," the brunette said cruelly. "But what else will you do? How degrading and slutty will you be to cum?" As she said the last few words her own hips descended, and brushed the blonde, her little pubic bush caressing the blonde's throbbing, wet clit.

The blonde shuddered in orgasm. "Yes, like that...I'll do anything."

"I want you to lick my asshole...will you do that?" The brunette demanded.

"Oh god, yes," the blonde gasped. "I'll lift up your skirt, slowly slip your panties down off your beautiful hips and kiss your sweet ass cheeks, so round and warm, inhaling your lovely scent. Then I'll separate your full globes, so that I can see your sweet little pink hole, tight and just winking a little at me as cool air touches it. My nose won't stop until it pushes inside your little hole, as my fingers touch you a few inches away, frigging your hot, swollen and wet pussy lips a few inches away."

"Is that all?" the brunette demanded. "Are you just going to stick your nose in my ass?"

"Oh no," cooed the blonde. "I'm going to inhale your earthy, musky scent there. You'll be dirty, so dirty, not at all ladylike between your ass cheeks."

"What will you do then?" the brunette asked, becoming intrigued at how lewd the young girl might be willing to get, her hips lowering to touch the girl's as her interest was piqued.

"Mmm, mommy, I want to taste what a dirty woman tastes like inside her asshole, your fragrance there is so, so hot and enticing," the blonde cooed, the balance of sexual power between the two clearly shifting in her favor.

"My tongue flickers out, softly licking over the silky smooth skin of your ass cheek, down to the puckered flesh of your anal sphincter, where you're so dirty, your skin greasy and tan with your waste...such a bad job of cleaning yourself, so slutty and nasty...I love it, and begin lapping your filth, my saliva flowing madly from my excitement and the lovely taste of your nasty, dirty asshole."

12