The Sapphic Sisters of Pax Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," the brunette moaned, her thighs relaxing completely, her cunt falling onto the blonde's, both women's hips rotating into the other as both vibrate and shake in multiple orgasms, their lips and mouths and tongues coming together as erotically as their vulvas, kissing and drooling in both, moans and soft exclamations of the sweet pleasure they endure emitted and filling the air, along with the faint, peach scent of their overflowing snatches as they rock in tandem for several minutes, and then gradually slow and then stop.

Their embrace is natural and perfect as they both drift off to sleep.

Another student has been introduced to the media program in the New Dominion College School of Journalism - one that demands compelling descriptive skills.

The next day the two women are seated at a small kitchen table in the breakfast nook of the older woman's apartment.

"Wasn't that a little better than those dreams you'd been having?" the brunette asked with a smile.

"Yes...oh, yes," the blonde responded with a shy smile. "I never suspected that I'd ever fall in love with a woman, or that the sex would be so, well out of this world!"

"You're not in love with me, Tanya," the brunette replied, taking the girl's hand. "When you leave here today and return to your dorm room, you're going to look at your roommate differently. You're going to look at her face as a lover would, and imagine how it would be to kiss her soft, warm lips, how she would moan in your arms as you kiss, how her body would feel against yours, her nipples stiff and hard as they press into your sweet breasts."

"You'll look at her hips, and thighs and ass, and imagine yourself between those slim thighs that lead up to her form of heaven, and scissoring her with your own, wet and aroused cunt, of each of you with your face between the other's legs, lapping at the other's pussy. And all the while that you're looking, and imagining, you'll be cumming, because you can...and she'll be doing the same, because we can and that's what we do in FIT."

"Any woman you desire - and you'll desire them all - can be yours, eventually, and it's not that hard to get her. I got you by giving you a simple glass of iced tea a week ago. And now it's time that you understand what we want from you."

"You will graduate in a few years with a degree in journalism here at New Dominion. You're a good student and a smart girl, and I have no doubt that you would do well without any help. But being a part of FIT means that you'll get opportunities and have responsibilities that others won't. We are in positions in media centers around the world to help you, and we will. I don't have to ask you to cooperate with us, because I know already that you will, that you can't help yourself. Your brain, and to a certain extent, the rest of your body are altering themselves to ensure your loyalty."

"Wherever you go, whatever you do, whether as a small town print reporter or a big city news anchor, as a magazine or book editor, or even as the petite and pretty blonde press secretary for a United States President, you will be secretly working for us. We all serve FIT as best we can."

"Any questions?" The brunette looked frankly at the young blonde student seated next to her.

"Yes, one," the girl said slowly. "Can I eat out your ass now?"

The brunette smiled, and rose to shuck off her robe.

Chapter 5

"Hi, welcome to New Dominion College's School of Psychology," said Elisha Barrett, a tall brunette in her thirties, dressed in business casual, a raspberry Calvin Klein sleeveless cowl-neck shell blouse with a charcoal faux wrap pencil skirt. She was speaking to a young woman who looked to be barely 21, if that, dressed more formally in an ocean blue tweed jacket skirt suit that was just a little too small.

"You must be Ariel...at least, I hope that you're Ariel." She smiled, as did the young woman with dirty blonde hair.

"Yes, I am," she said. "Ariel, I mean. Ariel Tanzett." She looked around her. "This is my first 'real' job," she confessed. "I just graduated from Eastern Connecticut University last month, and I signed on with the temp agency here in Virginia."

"Well, my name is Elisha," the woman said, "and I'm sure that you'll both enjoy and do very well at your tasks here. Of course, it is a temporary position so we can't make any promises - even if you do an amazing job - but almost every temp we've had here over the past five years has stayed on as a permanent employee."

"That was very fortunate, for them and the College, I imagine," Ariel said. "To have gotten the kinds of employees that you need here from the temp agency, I mean."

"It's a common occurrence these days," Elisha replied. "Most companies are using temp agencies to screen for permanent employees. And that's why we use Lilith Temps, the women they send us are really top notch, as I'm sure you'll be."

"What brought you from Connecticut to Virginia?" Elisha continued.

"Oh, I'm from Charlottesville, originally," Ariel responded. "So...all those women who worked here as temps, are they working here now?" Ariel asked.

"Oh no, most entered our global program - we have fledgling endeavors throughout the world, England, Ireland, Germany, many South American countries...they're taking care of business in those areas. Does that idea interest you?" she asked, smiling.

"Well...perhaps, although I've never left the U.S.," Ariel said shyly. "But it sounds like a wonderful opportunity."

"Oh, it is. We offer full training in language, culture, and orientation to our school's goals. When you - or rather, the selected candidate - travels to her assigned country, she fits right into its everyday life. You wouldn't even be able to tell that our girls are American." She smiled again. "But let me help you get settled."

She led the young blonde to a small break room after leading her through a maze of hallways, past many office doors, several of which seemed to lead to empty offices. Another, larger hallway branched off, leading to another wing of the building.

"Oh, what's down there?" Ariel asked.

"That's for later. It's simply where we do clinical studies," Elisha said offhandedly.

"Oh," replied Ariel. Soon they arrived at the break area.

"So, what would you like to drink?" Elisha said. "We have a wide selection of hot and cold beverages, and you can feel free to visit here whenever you like. We're all professionals, and no one will be looking over your shoulder. Though if you don't mind my saying so, you do have lovely shoulders...and you carry yourself so well. Did you go to a finishing school when you were younger?"

"Yes!" Ariel laughed. "Every Saturday my mother made me go to "Miss Portman's School of Etiquette for Younger Ladies" when I was 10, until I was 12. I hated it at the time, but I think it was for the best."

"Indeed," replied Elisha. "Why don't you take a seat, and I'll pour us both some iced tea, wouldn't that be lovely?"

Chapter 6

"Deborah, I want to be more than honest with you," Professor Morton lied. "You are both the best student I've ever had, and the most wonderful lover." She kissed the young black-haired college senior on the milky white skin at the back of her bare neck, brushing aside her long, straight hair.

Deborah Arrington leaned her naked body back, embraced by the older redhead's arms as well as enjoying the warmth and softness of her Political Science advisor's full, quite large breasts. Cheryl Morton reached under her young lover's arms, her hands slipping along Deborah's ribs and fondling the girl's much smaller, but quite exquisite, breasts. Her fingers caressed and massaged the warm, soft orbs, pink nipples poking into her palms, as Deborah sighed in pleasure.

"Ah, that feels so good, Cheryl," she cooed. "I'm going to miss you so much when I return to North Dakota...are you sure that I shouldn't stay here? After all, we could be so happy together...and all the students coming in next year, so much pussy for us together..."

"Now, I've explained to you," Cheryl mildly chastised the cute girl. "Political Science graduates of New Dominion make their mark in their hometowns, and their home states. It is why you were selected for New Dominion by our mistresses at FIT's Australian headquarters. They believed that you were an ideal choice to further our cause in America, by setting you up to be successful as a leading politician in North Dakota. Right now, we want you to succeed your father as mayor of Horace."

"But my father has no intention of retiring," Deborah said.

"No, he doesn't," Cheryl agreed. "But his heart attack will either kill him or incapacitate him, and you as his daughter will be a sentimental favorite to replace him. It's a tried and tested method of inserting certain women into the electoral system, believe me. We use it quite often in many countries."

"But my mother..." Deborah said.

"Will be of no concern. You will convert and seduce her as soon as you get back home. As a matter of fact, by giving your father a dose of the same solution that converted you, and that will convert your mother, his heart will be so weakened that when he discovers you in bed with your mother - his wife - in a very compromising and delicious position, his demise will be quick."

Deborah laughed, a low, guttural chuckle. "He was always there for me growing up. He doted on me, always showed me love and affection, always made time for me even though he was CEO and owner of a large manufacturing plant. He was the perfect father..." She turned to look into Cheryl's deep blue eyes and continued.

"...and he is the enemy, a disgusting male standing in the way of our perfection, our paradise, an elysium of women, and only women. God, I'm so looking forward to it. Will he suffer?"

"Probably not," Cheryl replied.

"That's too bad," Deborah giggled softly. "He's a man, he deserves pain. And mother? What of her?"

"That depends," Cheryl replied. "We may have her killed a little later. It would make your situation so much easier for the voters. Perhaps being mugged by mysterious assailants - men, no doubt."

Deborah turned her body completely around to fully face her lover again, Cheryl's hands still sitting lightly on the brunette's slightly freckled breasts.

"I love what you have planned for me...soon. Now show me what you have planned for me now." She leaned in, bringing her face closer to her 43 year old professor's, tenderly bringing her lips to her mentor's, their mouths meeting in mutual pleasure, their bodies quivering in time to the orgasm they were both sharing and enjoying together.

Cheryl kissed her young student on her full lips, eliciting a soft contented murmur, and then gently pushed her onto her back, the girl looking up with interest to see what her teacher would do. Cheryl smiled down at the naked girl, her eyes avidly taking in the girl's sweet breasts, small but beautiful. She traced two fingers down the girl's body from her throat, between her breasts, down to her navel, causing the young woman to giggle with pleasure and anticipation.

Her fingers continued to the girl's mons, pausing just above her clit. She put her thumb and forefinger together, then suddenly snapped her finger across the girl's plump, swollen clit, making her shriek in pain, her body folding in half, the woman's sharp nail having scraped hard across the extremely sensitive aroused female organ.

"Oh fuck!" Deborah gasped. "You hurt me, you fucking bitch!" she said, her face twisting momentarily into something ugly. If it had been in her power for that instant to murder the older woman, she would have. Seconds later, however, the agony in her center miraculously changed, becoming a warm wave of wet pleasure that slowly seeped into her pelvis from her wounded clitoris, then on into the rest of her body.

"Oh god...Cheryl," Deborah cooed, as Cheryl smiled knowingly. She had seen this many, many times with her student lovers, pain becoming pleasure. It was an integral part of the women of FIT's lovemaking.

Cheryl picked up where she'd left off, tracing her fingers down one inner thigh, the girl's leg shaking as the mere touch there gave her another orgasm, until her fingers reached the girl's ankle. Gathering the girl's two ankles in her grip, she quickly flipped Deborah over, the girl giggling at being physically manipulated by her strong teacher onto her stomach.

Cheryl briefly took in the student's sweet, round naked ass, then began swatting those cute, plump ass cheeks as hard as she could, the impact of her open palm on the soft, warm flesh generating loud smacks of flesh meeting flesh, over and over, her hand stinging with pain from the spanking she was dishing out, the discomfort nothing in comparison to the agony Deborah felt each time Cheryl's hand connected with her quivering ass cheeks, now turning a deep and dark red after the blood rushed back to the nerve endings initially shocked by the impacts.

As it returned, then too came feeling, an intense wave of pain and agony that Deborah at first thought would make her vomit, intense and unremitting as the professor was transported on a wave of sadistic pleasure that neither had imagined possible.

Tears were rolling down the young girl's cheeks as she begged Cheryl to stop torturing her with the spanking, which seemed to Deborah to go on for hours. Finally though, her arm tiring with the buildup of lactic acid in her muscles, Cheryl stopped swatting Deborah's ass, now glowing like a furnace, the only sound in the room that of Deborah's sobbing.

Cheryl sat on the bed, her legs under her, and took Deborah into her lap, stroking her long hair, comforting the girl and murmuring softly to her. As she eased her legs apart, she whispered, "Now lick my pussy, baby. Spanking you made me so hot and wet, I need your mouth and tongue on me, make me cum in your mouth."

The girl crawled between the woman's legs, her mouth on the woman's incredibly hot and aroused pussy, gratefully licking and lapping the woman's cunt, her glowing ass - which would be extremely sore for at least the next three days - converting its ache into a low level orgasm that would hum throughout her body for that same amount of time, bringing the girl to a level of pleasure and ecstasy that any unconverted woman could only dream about.

Deborah would remember that pleasure as she prepared to return home to Horace, North Dakota.

Chapter 7

"It's so exciting, don't you think?" said Hanna Carter to her newest friends and freshman suite mates, Ashley Dupre, Samantha Henry and Mia Contarino. "I just know that our time here at New Dominion is going to be something that we'll never forget!"

The others agreed excitedly.

"What are you all going to wear to the Introductory Social?" asked one of the girls. They all looked at each other uncertainly. The Social was certainly going to be the biggest event of their young collegiate lives, as the picnic they had attended two days previous was only informal, a chance for them to get to know others in their class. At the Social, they would also be meeting upper class women, a chance to begin making lifetime friendships and build their careers.

It was certainly something for them all to look forward to...

###

12