The Sapphic Sisters of Pax Bk. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first night, they went to a little Italian restaurant in Fargo, the two couples and Deborah, but she managed not to feel at all like a 5th wheel during the outing. In fact, she was more or less the center of attention, and her friends were very impressed at how much her personality had blossomed since starting at New Dominion.

She also managed to spike the two couples' drinks with the FIT viral solution, which you already know rapidly turns a woman into a lesbian, the larger the dose the faster she'll turn. What you may not know is that the same solution which will bring a woman a lifetime of carnal ecstasy with other women, is often fatal when taken by men, the symptoms mimicking a heart attack.

The two men - boys, really - perished in a car crash returning home from the dinner after dropping the girls off at Deborah's home, when the driver apparently lost control and crashed head on into, of all things, a North Dakota state trooper's car, after swerving into the lane of oncoming traffic on a rural two lane road.

The trooper attempted to render assistance even though he had suffered a broken arm and nose in the wreck, as the two cars caught fire. His efforts to pull the boys out were unavailing, and the trooper suffered third degree burns on his hands and forearms, and was subsequently forced to retire on disability as a result.

At the coroner's inquest, required in all such incidents, he testified that neither boy made any effort to leave the car, "As though they were already dead," were the words he used. This, in spite of the fact that autopsies showed no significant damage to the boys, who were belted in and protected by air bags, other than some anomalies around their hearts. Their deaths were ruled as "undetermined."

The day of the two brothers' funeral, immediately after expressing their unending grief, the two girls went to a motel in Fargo with Deborah, where they all consoled each other with a six hour bout of fucking, in which each of the grieving girls came what they thought was an unbelievable number of times, particularly when Deborah fucked one girl while that girl was licking her girlfriend's pussy and asshole, then switched girls, rinse and repeat. The two cute, young girls soon came to understand that numerous orgasms with other women and girls would be their new future, and couldn't wait to share it with their fellow students and teachers at North Dakota State.

All in all, both Christmas and Spring Breaks had been lovely opportunities for Deborah Arrington to relax and "let her hair down," and just forget about the stresses of college life. But, all good things come to an end and it was soon time to return to New Dominion College, in the hills of southwestern Virginia, a place she was coming to think of as home.

Chapter 6

"What are the results of the testing on the subjects so far?" asked Elisha Barrett of the two cute graduate students manning the psychometric equipment located in a small room in the Psychology School's lower sublevel at New Dominion College. The room was sparsely furnished, its main feature besides the small desks of equipment and the two adorably attractive female students, a window taking up much of one wall, approximately seven feet high by ten feet wide.

"Observation shows that their brain waves are strengthening and growing. They're actually becoming aware of their surroundings, and, uh, reacting to them," said the short-haired redhead.

"Beyond the walls of their room?" asked Elisha.

"Not yet," replied the girl with long brown curly hair. "But..."

"'But,' what?" barked Elisha, turning to the girl. "What?"

"The room is soundproofed, right?" the brunette said.

"Yes," replied Elisha impatiently.

"Well...they seem to recognize when someone is outside in the hallway approaching, you know, to feed them, change their bedding and so on," the girl replied. "How could they know? It doesn't happen on a strictly regular schedule. And if they can't hear, then how..."

Elisha turned to look through the glass of the observation window, overlooking a circular depression in the floor of the adjoining room, much like a sunken living room, in which rested a large, curved and webbed cradle crafted for two or more people. In it were the intertwined bodies of Lihua Chen and Leslie Banner, two of the first women infected by the virus solution used at the Beginnings Fertility Clinic in Brooklyn, and to date the only two to react in a highly unusual manner.

However, the two were much different than they had been as a junior accountant at Beginnings and her roommate. Their two bodies were now more elongated and tubular, slick and in fact, slimy with a mucus sort of substance their bodies were extruding, that thickly coated the webbed cradle, each other and continuously dripped over the edge of the cradle onto the floor. Intermixed with the mucus slime was fecal material, as the two women - if we may presume - were defecating small amounts of feces as they moved about.

They continually writhed together in a tight but shifting embrace, much like a den of snakes. Their hands were constantly roaming over each other and caressing or massaging, particularly in what were still recognizable as erogenous zones in the female. Their bodies constantly rippled and shivered as they seemed to orgasm almost non-stop.

They never spoke, never showed any awareness that there were even other people in the world. As far as FIT could tell, they were completely filling each other's existence, making them effectively blind, deaf and mute, sealed into their own tight little world, only showing immediate reaction to physical stimuli - their hands were constantly on each other's genitals, even when pulled away. When any stimulus was applied to part of one girl's body - Lihua or Leslie's - both reacted exactly the same, even down to making the same sounds of pleasure or pain. No words, though. None at all since they'd been discovered together by the boyfriend months before.

But now there was an even more disturbing change - their ability to apparently sense others through non physical means.

"What about the brain waves?" Elisha asked.

"No change," said the redhead. "There's only one set of brain waves, and it doesn't matter if the sensors are on Lihua's head or Leslie's. There's only one brain thinking in that room, and it's not one or the other - it's both...together."

Their reaction had been termed a "100 percent psychic awareness" by the agent in charge of the operation for FIT, in what was thought to be the first and only instance in which two people had complete telepathic contact with each other. They had been taken to the development laboratory on the grounds of New Dominion College in an effort to fully understand and exploit the phenomenon if possible by FIT.

"So, they can perceive someone in the hallway through some extra-sensory means," Elisha said slowly. "But in and of itself, that has nothing necessarily to do with the one uniform set of brain waves. That is a separate issue." She paused, and then spoke again. "As close as this room is to them, then they can perceive us, here, in the next room over."

"God, that's right," the redhead said. "What does it mean?"

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about it," Elisha said, smiling as she turned to face the two younger women. Unspoken by the older woman was the thought, "It just means that you two have become test subjects too."

She smiled coldly as she said, "You two have been working so hard that I'm going to have a bed brought in for you. Can either of you think of some way to pass the time on it?" The two young girls laughed.

"Yeah, I think that Amy and I can figure out what to do with it...and thank you, would you care to join us?"

"With luscious bodies like yours, I'm afraid I might never leave, darling," Elisha replied, her eyes running up and down both girls' clothed forms. "And you two might never leave either in any case," she finished the thought. With that, she left the room.

Chapter 7

"Mmm, sweetie, I thought that she'd never leave," cooed the redhead, Shelly Tartus.

Amy Bonbel shook her head, her long, brown hair swaying prettily. "Shh, don't say that, she'll hear you!"

"I don't care," responded Shelly. "I'm hungry for your pussy and no old bitch is going to keep me from tasting it."

Amy giggled. "Well...that offer IS hard to ignore," she said, her hand moving up to the back of Shelly's neck as her body smoothly slipped into the redhead's embrace.

"What was that?" Shelly said abruptly, her head jerking around, her eyes on the two women in the observation room.

"What?" Amy responded, annoyed that the seduction of her fellow student was being delayed.

"Look at them," Shelly said slowly, and with a little hint of both disgust and fascination. "Their bodies are glistening and slimy...and filthy, in spite of our cleaning them regularly. Look at how they writhe and slip into and against each other...like two snakes."

"It's hot, isn't it?" Amy giggled. "We could be doing that..."

"No we couldn't," Shelly replied. "We still have our clothes on." The look she gave Amy set them both off, ripping each other's blouse off, followed by bras, then their jeans and panties until they too were naked and in each other's embrace, kissing passionately, lips pressed together, tongues writhing together much like the bodies of Lihua and Leslie, hands caressing soft, warm breasts and pinching eager nipples, fingers eventually finding each other's warm, wet slits, penetrating and then fucking into the other.

Amy and Shelly gasping in pleasure, as Amy pushed Shelly into the observation glass, her fat, round buttocks flattening against the glass, oddly warm on her ass and vibrating.

"God, yes, fuck me with your fingers," Shelly moaned as her thighs spread further to allow her fellow student to penetrate her more deeply and with nearly her entire fist. "Fuck me, fuck me...harder," she moaned.

Neither woman noticed the shift in the movements of the two altered women slithering into each other in the observation room.

"Yes, yes," Shelly gasped, as she came again and again, her hips shivering in pleasure.

"Want more, baby?" Amy asked, her face inches from Shelly's, her eyes intense.

"Yes...yes, I want to cum forever with you," she moaned, her expression submissive and inviting. Amy kissed her again, their faces close, their bodies closer, fingers in each other's cunt, hips slapping together, each cumming wildly.

"Oh!" Shelly moaned, as Amy's grasp on her breast grew tighter, hurting her. "That hurts..."

"Yeah," Amy responded. "It does, doesn't it," as she ignored Shelly's protestations. Shelly moaned, then let out a little scream as Amy twisted her large breast as though squeezing out a dishtowel, her mammary flesh a bright red, her nipple a painful looking purple. Shelly shivered, the pleasure inside her becoming more intense as the pain at her chest increased at the same rate.

"Oh god, fuck fuck," she gasped, but whether from intense pleasure or from a growing awareness that her sex partner was whirling out of control, one could not say. Amy grinned evilly, then leaned down and bit her lover's nipple, Shelly letting out a full throated scream of agony, as the two subjects behind them in their snakelike writhing began to speed up, and the slimy coating they emitted thicker and wetter, gleaming brightly and dripping off their joined bodies.

"Stop, stop!" Shelly begged Amy. Instead, Amy threw Shelly onto the limestone floor, Shelly's head banging against the stone, rendering her unconscious. Amy was undeterred, and may not have been aware - or cared - that Shelly wasn't conscious and was hurt. Amy burrowed her face between Shelley's slim young thighs, biting and chewing, the bright red of Shelley's blood an exquisite counterpoint to her pale skin.

If Amy had been a thoughtful woman, she would have considered the artistic aspects of the contrasting colors of blood and flesh, if nothing else. But at this point in her existence, she was no longer thinking at all. The two creatures in the development laboratory were taking care of that for her.

Chapter 8

"Fascinating," Elisha murmured, as she watched the live closed circuit video of Amy and Shelly writhing on the floor from her office. "The one girl is attacking the other...why? And what connection is there to the two in the observation room? Are they taking control of her?"

She turned to Ariel, her newest recruit, who looked pale.

"You don't approve?" she asked the girl.

"No...it's not that," Ariel said. "But should your experiment hurt other FIT members? Aren't we all on the same side?"

"Are you worried that you might be used for some other purpose, darling?" Elisha laughed. "You should know that, yes, I am using you - for your beautiful body and the fantastic sex that we have together. And I would never, ever want to jeopardize that!"

"Well then," began Ariel teasingly, "could I interest you in a little break?" She spread her thighs slowly, and enticingly began slipping her skirt up, revealing what might be of interest to her supervisor and lover.

"After all, I wouldn't want you to be bored with me..."

Without a word, Elisha fell to her knees in front of the seated young girl, sprawled in her chair, and gently placing her hands on Ariel's knees, parted them further, revealing the girl's panty-less hips, her pussy fully exposed to the older woman's lustful gaze. She leaned in, planting wet kisses on the girl's smooth, warm inner thighs, the hot fragrance of peaches wafting from the girl's cunt as intoxicating as wine to the jaded FIT administrator.

She was well used to other women's pussies, looking at, touching, sniffing, licking, teasing and eating dozens of them every day - many belonging to her patients in her private Psychology practice, and others those of students at the college. But Ariel's pussy was somehow exotic, different from the rest, and so never bordered on becoming boring to the lecherous FIT functionary who had used - and was sure to use in the future - so many innocent women for her own pleasures.

Elisha pushed her thighs apart, until Ariel winced with the pain bordering on dislocation. It certainly wasn't necessary for her legs to be spread so lewdly apart in order for them both to fully enjoy the contact of woman's mouth with another woman's vagina, but the pain that Elisha could inflict while doing it - granted, along with immense pleasure - made it more special for Elisha, and that was the only person that she really cared about.

If Elisha were to self diagnose - truthfully - it's likely that she would have termed herself a psychopath. Of course, as a psychopath, on hearing that diagnosis she would just shrug and not lose a second's worry about it. Nor was it likely that her being a psychopath would cause much concern at FIT, where it seemed to be a SOP - Standard Operating Personality.

"C'mon lover, I'm in the mood for fucking you," Elisha said. "Strip."

Ariel hurried to undress. Since Elisha had given her the viral solution, the naive young girl from Charlottesville, Virginia had exhibited the classic steps of conversion to FIT - wild dreams of sex, hallucinations of sex, then complete lack of control or inhibition when sexually accosted by another female. The only deviation from that course was her slowness in adopting a complete lack of concern for others who were not FIT. But that was not so unusual among converts to FIT, and would pass in time, Elisha was certain.

Elisha also undressed and reached into her desk drawer for her biggest strap on dildo - a 10 inch long silicon monstrosity in all black that she loved to use on her more submissive lovers. She put it on, watching Ariel's eyes as she did. She could see a look of mixed fear and pleasurable anticipation in her eyes, and it just made her wetter under the harness.

"Yes...in your ass this time," Elisha cooed. She had been building Ariel up for this over time, and after she copiously wet the girl's rear hole, her dick would work its way up her shitty rear pleasure hole. "Bend over the arm of the chair," she commanded the younger and smaller girl, who did as she was ordered.

Her ass cheeks separated charmingly, revealing her cute, tiny ass hole. Elisha doubted that anyone had ever put anything larger than a finger or a constipated turd through that hole before Elisha had found Ariel, but since converting her, she'd given her ass quite the workout.

Elisha leaned down and sniffed the girl's rear hole. "Mmm, charmingly earthy," she murmured, then spit into the depression several times, large globs of her own mucusy saliva to lubricate her tiny opening, then deep thrusts of her tongue into Ariel's rectum, loving the taste of her anus. Her index finger followed, and Elisha could feel Ariel making a conscious effort to relax the muscles of her anal rosebud.

Satisfied that Ariel had succeeded, Elisha spit on her rubber girl dick, smearing it with more mucus, then fit it into the notch of the girl's sphincter, thrusting forward sharply and expertly, knowing that the most painful part would be fitting the large cock head into the tiny opening. They both would get more satisfaction from the long, slow strokes of the big dick once that was accomplished.

With Ariel, Elisha always chose to give pleasure with the pain, unlike the others that Elisha routinely abused in her sociopathic way. She had a special feeling for this girl, though none would call it love - Elisha didn't seem capable of that emotion.

Elisha slid slowly inside of the cute young blonde's ass, watching the fat cock split her plump ass cheeks apart, Ariel raising her head back as the pain of taking such a large mass inside such a small hole increased, seemingly without end. She tried to remain quiet, but failed.

"Ohhh, unnh," she moaned, as she felt as though Elisha was fucking her anus with a tree trunk. "God..." she moaned, and sobbed quietly.

"That's my good girl," Elisha cooed. "Feel my hot, hard cock splitting you in two...almost feels like it'll come out your mouth doesn't it?" She smiled, giving pain to other women was her second favorite pursuit. Her most favorite was killing men...even boys, young boys.

"Yesss," groaned Ariel. "Please..."

"Please?" echoed Elisha. "Please fuck you harder? Alright." She thrust all the way inside the girl's ass, her pelvis compressing Ariel's buttocks as she drove the thick spear deeper inside her current lover. Ariel shrieked in agony, and Elisha came in a massive, prolonged orgasm that momentarily paralyzed her, hot, electric flashes of pleasure extending out from what felt like her very own gaia-given cock, through her pelvis and radiating through the rest of her body, tingling as though she just fucked an electric fence post.

She slumped forward onto Ariel, who was still sobbing, but quietly, and lay with her cheek on Ariel's back, which had a sheen of sweat coating it.

"Ahh, that was so good...you're an exquisite lover, Ariel," she murmured. "Did you enjoy your agony?"

"Yes ma'am," Ariel replied weakly. "I enjoyed it very much."

"That's my good girl," Elisha replied, rising back up. "Since I've come - rather profoundly, too - I won't need you anymore tonight. You may go." She roughly pulled the fat cock from Ariel's ass, causing her to moan again, and noted with satisfaction that there was blood on the arm of the chair below Ariel's hips.

"You'd better have that attended to, in case I want to fuck your little asshole again tomorrow."

"Yes, Elisha," moaned Ariel, slipping slowly and painfully out of the bed, then limping out, only pausing to pick up her discarded clothes, wincing when she bent over.

"That little cunt has staying power, I'll give her that," Elisha thought. "More than one girl hasn't left here alive after a ramming like that."