The Sapphic Sisters of Pax Bk. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her attentions to the list of girls that had been exposed to the two test subjects in the development lab, then decided to call for medical help for the two graduate students who had been watching them.

Chapter 9

"We've got a big day tomorrow, Penny," Sloan said as she held the naked girl in her arms, both of them huddled in the center of the queen sized bed inside the master bedroom of the rented house in Salem, only a few blocks away from their target on the campus of New Dominion College. "You've never been on a full scale operation, have you?"

The brunette leaned her cheek against Sloan's shoulder, her back resting on Sloan Gamble's warm and soft naked breasts. "No," she replied quietly, content to be in her supervisor's arms, warm and strong.

There was a silence between them for a few minutes, then Sloan spoke again.

"You're well trained. You'll do what you need to do, when you need to do it. Until then, it's best to try to be at peace. How's your wife, Leticia?"

"Letty?" replied Penny. "I don't know if you heard, we're pregnant. It's our first."

"Really?" replied Sloan. "That's wonderful! There's nothing like your first daughter...although every one after that is a blessing multiplied. Have you thought of a name for her yet?"

"Yes," replied Penny, "but you'll laugh."

"No, I promise I won't," Sloan replied, kissing the girl on top of her head, her hands comfortably caressing Penny's naked breasts.

"Well...it's Sloan," Penny said in a whisper.

"Sloan?" Sloan responded quizzically.

"We want to name our first daughter Sloan...after you," she said, her voice catching with emotion.

"Oh my gosh...really?" Sloan gushed. "I've never...I've never had the honor before, thank you so much!"

"Thank you," Penny replied. "Do you remember that house full of girls in Cambridge that FIT had stolen from their families...girls that they were going to turn into their very own sex slaves?"

"Yeah," responded Sloan roughly. "They were actually going to put women and girls - who FIT allegedly wants to be part of their army - into sex dungeons where they could be tortured and even murdered, just to amuse their female agents and assassins. If we hadn't gotten a tip on it from local police...I shudder to think what would have happened to them."

"Letty was one of them. You saved her life, Sloan. Letty adores you...and so do I," Penny responded, turning in Sloan's arms, her body warm and smooth. Tears were running down her cheeks as Penny brought her fingers up to Sloan's face.

"You're crying too," Penny laughed, then sobbed as their lips came together warmly, their kiss sweet and loving, and they settled into the bed, under the covers, and made soft, gentle love again for what seemed like hours before falling asleep in each other's arms.

###