The Sapphic Sisters of Pax Bk. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, my boyfriend did it sometimes," she answered, her mouth open as she thought about what it might be like to have Kendra licking her, then licking her own lips at the image and quivering with pleasure. "But not very much, he just liked me to blow him."

"Jesus, what a fucking waste men are," Kendra said, genuinely angry at the waste of women who had not yet been shown how perfect lesbian love was. Amy looked puzzled, and then nodded agreement.

"I never came like this with him, it's true," she responded, letting her legs part to show Kendra what she could offer her. Kendra smiled.

"Time's wasting," she murmured, then sat on the bed and leaned down to kiss Amy, who then scooted over to give the woman space. The two women kissed passionately but leisurely as they lay next to each other on the bed with its ancient painted iron headboard, its feather mattress a unique treat that added to their pleasure, their soft, warm feminine bodies sending millions of pleasurable responses to each of them.

Not the frenzied excitement that their orgasmic play would produce, but rather the complete synchronicity that one woman's gentle, loving touch produces in another woman, as simple as a hand caressing a bare shoulder, or a pair of lips grazing a soft cheek.

Kendra caressed the girl, enjoying the feel of smooth feminine flesh under her fingers, each touch, each trailing finger eliciting a soft sigh of pleasure from Amy, her body undulating in Kendra's arms as she absorbed the gentle pulses of feminine delight another woman's touch was bringing her.

"Nobody ever touched me..." Amy sighed.

"Like this?" answered Kendra.

"Yeah," replied Amy.

"Now, all your lovers will," Kendra said.

"'All my lovers?'" giggled Amy. "I've never had a choice before, just a boy here and there, and now Billy." She looked deeply into Kendra's soft brown eyes.

"I don't have to go back to him, do I?" she asked, suddenly fearful.

"Don't you want to?" asked Kendra, knowing the answer.

"I did this morning," conceded Amy. "But now..."

"Would you rather feel a woman's kiss on your lips, sweetheart?" asked Kendra.

"Oh yes," breathed Amy, her body shivering in pleasure.

"Would you like to make Billy suffer for being mean to you?"

Reading Kendra's eyes, Amy smiled.

"You mean, really suffer?" she asked, her breathing becoming rapid.

"Yes, with extreme prejudice, as they say," Kendra responded. "Seeing his blood on the floor could be very stimulating, y'know?"

"Ooh, god, yes I think I'd cum if I could do something...extreme...to him." She giggled.

"Would you like to be my little pet, and do whatever I ordered you to do?" asked Kendra.

Amy's eyes widened. "More than anything, Kendra," she answered. "It would..."

"'It would' what?" asked Kendra.

"It would make me cum to do what you made me do, no matter how dirty, or evil or nasty. I want to be very bad for you."

"Should I spank you then?" asked Kendra."If you're going to be bad..."

"Oh yes ma'am, please...I'm going to be the worst, you need to hurt me so good..."

"Well then, little bitch, you shall get your wish," Kendra replied, sitting up. Her voice noticeably harsher, she said, "Lie across my lap, you little slut."

Amy looked at her, wanting to do it but still fearful of this mysterious, miraculous woman of whom she knew so little.

"Now!" Kendra snapped.

Amy hurried to lay her naked body across Kendra's own bare lap, the heat and disparate fragrances of their two excited pussies mingling. Amy's bottom was nearly perfect, nicely rounded and smooth with no blemishes, only a tiny scar at the bottom of one cheek.

"Where did this come from?" Kendra asked, touching the small light-reddish crescent with a sharp nail. The girl jumped from the unexpected sensation.

"Um, when I was a small girl another girl pushed me down and I got cut there, it bled something fierce and they had to stitch it. I was so embarrassed to have the nurse see my bare bottom..."

"Would you like to have a nurse see your bare bottom now, Amy?" asked Kendra.

"Oh yes," giggled Amy, wriggling her hips on Kendra's thighs, her round ass globes jiggling nicely. Kendra licked her lips. "She could lick me there too, I'd like that," Amy finished saying.

It was a millisecond later that Kendra's open hand descended hard and fast on Amy's right ass cheek. "CRACK!" exploded through the air and Amy wailed in pain.

"Ohh, owww!" she gasped, trying to escape the sudden agony.

"CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!" exploded through the room, Kendra quickly alternating butt cheeks, the three loud high pitched sounds fading, replaced by Amy's genuine weeping, her face contorted in pain.

"Your boyfriend was playing, he didn't know how to hurt you and her certainly didn't know how to bring you pleasure." She waited. "Did he?" Kendra asked, her voice raised a bit.

"No ma'am, he didn't know...anything," she finished, her nose running, her face a bright red - though not nearly as red as her sweet, perfect ass, thought Kendra. But even so soon, the young girl's hips were moving on Kendra's lap, as the pain and burning sensation on her ass was being converted by thousands of pleasure receptors there into a soft river of delight as messages traveled back and forth from ass to clitoris to brain.

"Oooh," moaned Amy. "So...nice," she whispered. "Please, I'm so naughty mistress Kendra..."

"You greedy little cunt," Kendra laughed. "I don't have time enough here to teach you all the pleasures that your new life will bring you, but would you like to bring me pleasure?"

"Oh god, yes!" expostulated Amy. "Anything!"

"Then lick my pussy, sweetie," Kendra said, roughly pushing the blonde off her lap. "Have you ever done that?"

"No ma'am," she answered, a new hunger in her blue eyes, her tongue so pink on her lips. "But I really want to."

Kendra arranged herself with her back against the headboard, her legs splayed, her pussy open and on display for the girl. "Come here," she said.

Amy knelt between her legs.

"Simply kiss and touch me there as you would like to be touched," she instructed the girl.

"Yes ma'am," answered Amy, lowering her face between Kendra's thighs.

"Kiss my inner thighs." Amy brought her soft, warm and moist lips to her new teacher's flesh, and gently and passionately began kissing her there, and with little licks of her tongue, moving inward on each thigh, closer and closer to Kendra's creamy, juicy slit.

"Yeah," Kendra encouraged her. "Now concentrate on my lips, my slit and slowly...my clit. After you've pleased me enough, then I shall have you lick my asshole - would you like that?"

Amy looked up, her eyes fevered. "Oh god yes, I'd adore licking your dirty asshole, Mistress Kendra!" Kendra leaned back and closed her eyes, a small smile on her face. This young girl...what was her name? Oh yes, 'Amy,' such a sweet little thing with her little girl name. Kendra thought about another young girl much like Amy.

Her name was Erin...

Chapter 4

"Hi, welcome to Jake's Place, the home of the Jake Burger!" the cute redhead had warbled.

Kendra looked at her appraisingly. Full breasts, quite large and wide hips, promising a very reactive and receptive pussy, sweet face, kind of a cheerleaderish demeanor, obviously barely old enough to work in a place like this, an old-fashioned sort of restaurant in downtown Boulder, Colorado.

She hadn't expected to encounter a young girl who'd be so perfect for an opening in her program, but this one would be perfect, if she had half a brain.

"That's a cute outfit, you must have to fight off the male customers, um, Erin," Kendra said, her eyes lingering on the girl's sweet boobs and the home made name tag perched there.

"You don't know the half of it," the cute redhead said. "One of these days I'm going to hit a customer when he cops a feel of my ass."

"You don't like being hit on," Kendra responded sympathetically.

"Well...I suppose I wouldn't mind being hit on by the right type," the girl responded with a little smile.

"And what's your type?" asked Kendra, her interest increasing now."And I wonder if it includes women," she thought. Part of her hoped that girls weren't on Erin's sexual horizon, bisexual girls were almost impossible to convert into FIT lesbians, but straight girls were the easiest.

"Oh, dark-haired, neatly dressed and obviously well to do, attractive, intelligent," the girl replied, her expression innocent. Kendra suspected that the girl really was innocent, and she was intrigued by the opportunity to change that. Naiveté was irresistible.

"With servers with such good taste, I think this might become my favorite restaurant," Kendra laughed. "If you're not 100% invested in this place, would you be interested in finding out how you might broaden your future prospects?"

"This isn't a come on for some pyramid scheme, is it?" the girl asked, doubt creeping into her lovely green eyes.

"My parents told me to watch out for that sort of thing, my older brother Jimmy lost a lot of money that way." The girl cocked her hip, as waitresses do, and Kendra thought that she'd cum just imagining the girl's tight little cunt, so wet and hot after working all morning. And that luscious, delicious ass...so fucking edible.

"No, darling, this is a come on for how you and I can figure out how to make you wealthy, healthy and happy, and how you can dump this place and step into a job working for me."

"Well...I'd like to hear more," the girl said with a shy smile, flicking back a long lock of her wavy auburn hair, her eyes showing interest. She scratched a freckle by her nose.

"Here's my card, give me a call," Kendra said. "I'd love to work with you, Erin. I think that you'd do well under me."

"If you were a guy I'd laugh at that line for being creepy, spit in your coffee in the kitchen and collect the big tip anyway. But seeing as you're not a guy and not being creepy - are you? - I think I might give you that call. And I won't spit in your coffee."

Kendra laughed. "I'm good with that," she said with a smile. "And you can spit in my coffee all you like honey, but when I spit in yours it's gonna rock your world," she thought.

Kendra wasn't overly surprised when she received a call from the young redheaded Erin. She'd seen a dissatisfaction with her prospective future in the girl's eyes, and enough intelligence there to do something about it. The girl had promised to visit Kendra's home later that night, as Kendra had explained it would be easier to deduce her suitability there than at her office, and more comfortable for Erin.

It was a ranch style home in a good part of Boulder, on a main street zoned for mixed use and surrounded by turn of the century Historic District houses that had been converted to attorneys' offices and small accounting firms.

When Erin rang the bell, Kendra opened the door to find her neatly dressed in a conservative white blouse and grey cotton skirt, nylons and sensible shoes. Kendra herself was also dressed in business clothing, a conservative ruffle collar dress shirt from Brooks Brothers in light purple and a black Camuto pencil skirt.

"It would be stupid to greet the girl in a negligee," she thought, though she fully expected to be completely naked when she eventually showed the girl out.

"Thank you for coming, Erin," Kendra said, showing her into her living room, comfortably decorated with a Renaissance sofa and loveseat from Magnolia Hall, along with two upholstered chairs from the Gilded Age of Boulder, when gold rush millionaires were common and fine imported furniture was everywhere.

"Your home looks so nice," Erin said politely. "Oh...what a lovely painting," she said. "It's rather daring, though."

"Oh yes, I've had that for years, it's called 'Summer on the Beach, by Paul-Gustave Fischer. It's a reproduction, of course, I could never afford the original."

"The girls...women, are naked," Erin said, a blush rising on her face, easily noticeable with Erin's creamy complexion.

"That doesn't offend you, does it?" asked Kendra, a look of fake concern on her face. "They're very beautiful, and beauty is so rare in this world...real beauty, that is. Like you, for instance...you have a rare beauty."

"Oh...thank you," replied Erin, her blush even deeper.

"But enough of that," Kendra laughed. "We're here on business."

Erin looked relieved. It seemed to Kendra as though Erin wasn't used to receiving compliments, and that was a shame - "She really is quite beautiful," Kendra thought. Well, maybe she could do something about Erin's self-esteem.

Just then there was a ring at the door. "If you'll excuse me, I invited a couple of coworkers over, they can help explain what the job is about." Erin looked flustered, and immediately looked down at herself as if wondering if she had dressed appropriately enough.

"Oh, don't worry, we're all friends," Kendra said, smiling as she walked to the door. "You'll be fine."

She opened it and greeted her visitors. "Donna, Denise, Alexandra, thanks so much for coming over. I know you're going to love Erin, I met her in a restaurant today of all places, and I think she's going to be perfect for us!" As Erin listened to this, and the subsequent greetings by the three young women, she began to feel a little more at ease.

The three girls looked like they were Erin's age or maybe early 20s at most, and all seemed neat and normal. In the back of Erin's mind had been a small, quiet fear that these might be three ugly, grizzled heavyweight men who would drag her off to a white slavery ring in the Mideast somewhere.

"Hi, Erin," each of the girls greeted her as she looked them over more closely. Donna and Denise were identical twins, very cute blondes with curly, medium length hair, perfect teeth and complexions. Erin felt a little insecure about the splash of freckles across her nose, but that lessened when one of the twin sisters rushed over and stared deep into Erin's eyes, her blue eyes bright and deep.

"Oh Denise, look, Erin has the most adorable green eyes, long red hair and beautiful, beautiful freckles! I'd kill to look like that!"

Her twin laughed. "Well, don't, Donna honey. You'll just have to make do with what you've got."

Kendra laughed. "Erin, you might have guessed that Donna and Denise are identical twins, but they're almost nothing alike in the way they think. Denise is kind of an intellectual and Donna is - what was the word, Denise?"

"A flibbertigibbet," Denise said. "A particularly silly one, at that."

"Oh you," Donna said. "I just enjoy life, I don't dissect it."

"Hi, Erin, I'm Alexandra, and I am in no way related to those two." Erin looked over to her right to see that Alexandra had already seated herself on the sofa near her. Alexandra extended her hand and shook Erin's. Alexandra had long, straight medium brown hair and wore glasses, cuter still for her bookish look.

"Oh no, only a hug will do...I know we'll just love you, Erin," Donna said. Erin rose and standing, allowed the slim twin to hug her as though they'd been friends for at least a decade. Denise shrugged and looking sheepish, gave Erin a quick hug. Erin looked down at Alexandra.

"When I get up I owe you one," she said, shrugging. Erin gave her a little raise of her hand to signify that she understood.

"Okay, everybody grab a seat, and I'll get the drinks. Is peach-flavored club soda okay with everyone? It's a new one I found today, and I want to know what you all think," Kendra said.

After a round of assenting voices, Kendra looked at Erin and said, "I don't want you to think we're a bunch of tea-totaling biddies, but as the 'leader' here - she made a pair of air quotes with her fingers - "I figured you'd be more comfortable if you didn't find out who the lushes are until you're part of the organization, and it's too late for you to change your mind."

"Hey, I resent that," protested Donna.

"Oops, Donna just outed herself," Alexandra laughed. Kendra headed for the kitchen.

"Do you need any help?" Erin asked. Her mother had taught her the importance of being polite.

"No, I'm fine, it's just opening a bottle and pouring it out, basically," Kendra answered, her voice fading as she rounded the corner.

"So, tell us about yourself," Denise said. "Kendra just wanted us along to second her decision, I think she's already sold on you." Erin felt a nice burst of confidence at hearing that. It looked as though Erin would have the choice of accepting what was hopefully a nice job, or declining one that she didn't like gracefully, instead of worrying over whether she'd get it.

Erin began telling them about her family, judging that they probably only wanted the basics on her education and her work experience - which wasn't really all that impressive - and wanted to know if she'd fit in with the culture and her peers.

While she was talking, Kendra brought in a tray of tumblers, each filled with ice and a clear sparkling liquid. Erin took one while Denise was asking her about her experiences away at college, and took a sip. It was peach-flavored, the flavor stronger than in most club sodas, and particularly delicious and light.

She glanced at Kendra and raised the glass slightly, signifying that she liked it and Kendra smiled and nodded. The conversations continued for about an hour, seeming less like an interview and much more like a gathering of old friends catching up.

Finally, Kendra said, "Erin, it's very important that each team member be able to trust the others. I'll bet you were wondering about trust earlier, weren't you?"

Erin was feeling a little lightheaded. "Strange," she thought, then answered Kendra's question.

"Yes, a little bit," she confessed. "I was afraid that I was going to be kidnapped into a white slavery ring, among other things."

"Oh, you silly-" Donna began.

"No, Donna, that's a very real fear that young women have today," Denise interrupted her sister. "And you should probably think about that sometime, you're entirely too trusting with your boyfriends."

"Okay, let's not go off on a tangent, Erin might be getting tired, I'm sure her work today at the restaurant wore her to a frazzle. I know it would wear me down," Kendra said.

Turning back to Erin, she said, "I'd like you to participate in a little trust building exercise with the other girls. Do you think that would be alright?" Her face was open and friendly, her smile kind.

"Sure...I guess, what is it?" Erin was curious what it could possibly be. "Oh, is it that falling backward thing?"

Kendra laughed. "Nothing so intense...although if Donna were responsible to catch you, it might be very intense!" They all laughed, even Donna.

"You drop one person, and they never let you forget it," she admitted ruefully.

"Erin, I'm going to tie each of you girls' hands behind your backs, then I'm going to place a ball in one girl's hands. While you face each other you can ask questions one at a time to guess who has the ball - yes or no questions only - to try to figure out who has it."

"That doesn't sound so hard," Erin said, feeling a little bold after becoming so close to the others, and even feeling a little drunk.

"Ah, but the trick isn't really to figure out who has the ball, it's to figure out who's lying - because one or more of them will be lying. You see, in your new job you're going to have to learn to read people's tells, their giveaways that tell you what they don't want you to know. Got it?"

"Oh...that's pretty clever," Erin said, grinning. "Okay."

Kendra left and went into the kitchen, returning with a handful of rough cords cut to the same length. "Okay, you're first Erin."

Erin walked over to Kendra. "What do I do?" she asked.