The Sapphic Sisters of Pax Bk. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of telling her mother that she was rapidly becoming a lesbian alarmed Erin at first, and then she thought of how nice it would be if she could convert her, and the two of them could lick each other's pussies. "Oh my god, what is happening?" Erin thought, though without regret or shame.

Doing her best to swallow Donna's piss, Erin returned her full attention to the hot and wet slit before her. Blessedly, Donna had stopped pissing, and Erin could lick the slick fluid from inside of her cunt walls, as it dripped off onto her tongue.

"Pee, cum...what else is there?" she wondered.

"Just make me cum with your mouth," Donna said. "Don't worry about anything else."

Erin kissed and licked Donna's plump, hot pussy lips, imagining that she could feel the pulse of Donna's heartbeat within the blood rich flesh.

"Yeah, lick me there...hard and rough, I like that," Donna directed. "Then kiss my clit and lick inside my hole, I've got more for you."

Erin was a little worried that 'more' meant more pee, but instead Erin felt a hot wave of the girl's thin but viscous lubrication, smelling so strongly of peach nectar, rolling out from inside her and over her tongue. Erin swallowed it gratefully.

"Mmm," she moaned, doing her best to let Donna know that she appreciated being degraded and used as a toilet by the lesbian girl. Erin had a brief fantasy of serving as pussy cleaner to hundreds of women at a time, licking their holes, all of them, hundreds of excited, beautiful women, all desiring her mouth to service them. She shuddered and moaned cumming once, then a few seconds later cumming again.

"Yeah fuck, that's doing it, you greedy little cunt," Donna groaned. "Fuck, you're making me cum, wanna cum in your mouth, fill your mouth with squirting cum, fuck fuck..."

Donna's voice trailed off as she sank into the pleasures and delights of her own orgasm, but she didn't squirt, though she did produce an excess of her cummy fluid, that ended up on the lower half of Erin's face.

Donna reached down under Erin's arms, bound as they still were, and lifted her up so that she could kiss the cute redhead's face, and lick off some of the vaginal fluid there.

Erin's heart thrilled at being kissed by another woman, and realized that sometimes kissing alone would be enough pleasure - as long as it was a female kissing her. The two locked lips, their pink tongues dancing happily together for long minutes, until Erin could faintly hear Kendra's voice.

"Things are moving along nicely, it's time for Denise now, Erin."

Reluctantly, Erin pulled away from Donna and looked at Denise, poised to move in front of her, but also taking the pause to finger herself, her index finger circling then pressing her clit, her hips jerking in ecstasy.

"Yeah, c'mon, I've got a treat for you between my legs, lover," Denise murmured anxiously, already pulling her jeans down, wearing panties that looked just like her sister's, tiny and pink, but with a very large stain at the crotch. She stripped those off too.

When she moved in place, in front of Erin and her legs pulled up with her feet on the couch, her pussy lewdly peeking open, Erin caught a whiff of something fruity. It wasn't the ever present peach smell, which was now at the point of Pavlovian response - if Erin smelled peaches, she just knew that her cunt would moisten and she'd cum. No, it was something else.

"Eat me, Erin," Denise grunted, rudely pulling Erin's head towards her gaping vagina. Erin was eager to taste her third girl of the evening - not to mention her life - and brought her lips to Denise's moist and puffy labia. Thrusting her tongue inside, she was shocked to feel something soft and slimy pushing back.

"What the fuck?" she exclaimed, pulling away from the otherwise inviting female slit. "What is that?"

Denise giggled. "Well, I was fucking myself with a banana on the way over here - Donna was driving - and decided to peel it and keep fucking myself, but the thing kind of fell apart inside my cunt. So, you literally have to eat me...get to it."

Now that she knew what it was lurking in the girl's steamy and slick vagina, the idea of eating a banana out of Denise's pussy sounded like fun. She set to licking inside the girl's raw cunt, red and glistening with her clear cream filling her mouth, as pieces of banana gave up the ghost and made their way to her opening, and on into Erin's mouth. She chewed on the wet, gooey morsels noisily and the other girls played with themselves as she did.

At some point Kendra untied Erin's hands, and as she gingerly brought them forward, Kendra tenderly rubbed her shoulders and upper arms to loosen the stiffness there. Far from then trying to make some half-assed escape, Erin brought her hands under Denise's thighs, pulling the girl's pelvis towards her face so that she could be even more intimate with the girl's hot, dripping quim.

"Oh fuck, you sweet little randy lesbian, eat me out, rub your nose on my clit...oh fuck yesss!" Erin managed to eat as much of the banana as she could reach, then fingered the blonde to pull out the remaining stray pieces, as Denise quivered in delight, experiencing five orgasms in the minutes that Erin licked and fingered her pussy.

Finally, Erin sat back. "I'd like to keep doing that," she said, but my neck's getting sore." The others laughed.

"Welcome to FIT, Erin," Kendra said. "You're clearly one of us now, and I'll be introducing you to the many ways you can help us to succeed in converting other women, and if the opportunity presents itself, killing a male." She reached into a drawer in the table next to her, pulling out a long black dildo. "Right now, we're going to show you how this works..."

The girl had turned out to be one of Kendra's best recruits ever, and she'd hardly needed much of the virus to turn redhead Erin into a vicious lesbian, though it had helped. It was a week after the five girl orgy that she'd sent Erin out to help Denise and Donna kill their father. They'd done it the easy way, by poisoning his orange juice with the FIT virus. As lovely as its effect on women was, it was fatal to men, weakening the heart muscles until the man died of heart failure.

"It only took them a week to kill him, then two days to convert their grieving mother - who lost a lot of interest in her husband's memory once she became a lesbian like her daughters. It was hard to say which act was more fun for Erin, killing a man or turning a woman.

From there, Kendra had entered Erin into the regional manager trainee program, and now she had similar hopes for Amy.

Chapter 7

Hours after leaving the Cañon City hotel with her newly hatched young dyke Amy in tow and adorning her passenger seat, Kendra Wright approached one of the more infamous curves on Rte 550 between Silverton and Ouray, Colorado, known as the "Million Dollar Highway," high up in the mountains of western Colorado, driving from her home in Boulder to a series of meetings to be held in Los Angeles.

"I've got time off coming to me, and I can finally try a leisurely scenic drive instead of flying. Flying's just a glorified bus ride anyway, and this way I can see some of the beauty all around us. And why don't you come with me, darling?" Kendra had asked her wife, Leah, at the start of her trip back in Boulder.

Leah smiled. She knew that Kendra was more interested in whatever pussy she could find along the way - a thought that appealed to her too, but she thought that she could make do with the several dozen girls and women in Boulder that were already her lovers.

"You go, dear, you'll have more fun doing things your way," Leah responded, noshing on a cup of freshly cut fruit, and smearing a gluten-free bagel with pimento cream cheese. "Besides, that route looks frightening. Have you ever been on that highway?" She shuddered.

"No, but my car is perfectly capable, and so am I," Kendra had answered her. She patted her wife's swollen belly. "Soon, darling," she said, though if to her wife or to the baby wasn't clear. Or maybe to herself, anticipating all the strange she'd soon be enjoying on the road and in LA. Her office job didn't allow her nearly as many opportunities to turn straight girls into pussy lovers as when she'd been a field agent, but her work on the current Veloton Fit project was extremely vital to FIT. She'd just have to grab some pretty little cunts when she could.

Now she found herself with an amiable companion, the cute and very horny Amy, a hitchhiker that she'd picked up earlier and rapidly converted into an enthusiastic dyke. She was driving her Mercedes SL-Class convertible as they entered the Uncompahgre Gorge portion of the highway, reputed to be the most dangerous.

"I can see why," she thought to herself as she slowed to a cautious 10 mph rounding yet another sharp turn. The roadway was barely wide enough, two lanes and a shoulder the width of a car, but with no guardrails and sheer drops almost the entire way of more than a thousand feet to rocks below, she could feel a heretofore unknown fear of heights growing inside her.

The view, though, was amazing, miles and miles of the beautiful Colorado mountain ranges, which more than made up for the hazard, as long as she was careful. Out in the open space several hundred feet off the edge, almost lost in a patch of haze, she noticed what looked like some sort of bird swooping about in lovely patterns of flight.

"What is that, a hawk? An eagle?" she thought. She hoped it might be a bald eagle, such a handsomely fierce bird and one that seemed to brook no nonsense from its prey. The object seemed to be approaching the roadway ahead of her car, more or less, and as it neared she could see that it wasn't a bird at all, nor even an object, but rather a cloud of...something...flying about.

The cloud didn't resolve itself as it neared, and Kendra realized that whatever it was made up of must be incredibly small, numerous creatures, maybe a swarm of bees looking for a new site for its queen. Perhaps locusts, like the ones that had nearly consumed all of the original pioneers of Salt Lake centuries before? Kendra shrugged and pointed the cloud out to Amy.

They both got a much better look though, when the cloud suddenly descended onto her car, its individual members suddenly piercing her face, neck and upper body with razor sharp needle-like protuberances. Screaming in pain, fear and terror, she reflexively jammed her right foot down on the accelerator of her 2010 Mercedes, the sudden jerk of the high powered engine helping them to escape most of the stinging insects. Amy was wildly swatting at them too, her face red with blood as Kendra glanced over.

Unfortunately, they also escaped the surface of the Million Dollar Highway, the car jetting almost straight out from the roadway for several dozen feet, then submitting to the pull of gravity, before inevitably hitting the extremely steep, rocky slope with the front fender. Kendra and Amy felt their bodies floating slightly in free fall, Kendra still secured by her seat belt, then crashing hard into the steering wheel when the car first impacted, breaking nearly every bone in her face.

Amy, unsecured, literally flew out of the car but remained close to it, obeying the laws of physics, her body hitting a 10' tall scrub pine growing in the dirt and rocky talus, contacting the unforgiving timber just below her ribcage, cutting her in half, the bottom portion of her body coming to a rest near the initial impact point, the top half of her rolling about 200 feet farther on.

Blood filling her eyes, her brains already jarred and dying, still attached to the car, Kendra was unable to appreciate the million dollar view that few ever get to see, that of the landscape below the roadway, and as the car continued to cartwheel farther down the slope, the open top slamming into the talus with every revolution, there was less and less of her to take in the view anyway. By the time the flattened silver hulk finally slid to a stop 2,000 feet or so later, there was nothing of Kendra left anyway, her flesh and blood literally a series of ten 30-foot long smears, about the thickness of the cream cheese on her wife Leah's bagel, from just below the roadway far above, to where the car finally came to rest, caught between two pines.

It would take the state authorities several days to even notice the car, and two weeks to recover it and what little pieces of Kendra and Amy could be found. Ironically, in that time bald eagles had gotten to share in Amy's abundant bounty, feasting on her remains as scavenger birds do, an outcome that might have consoled Kendra...or not.

The state of Colorado would eventually bill Kendra's estate to clean up what the medical examiner ruled a "Misadventure due to inattentive driving in a dangerous location." None of the stinging insects were ever found, and certainly not suspected. Amy's parents were notified, and they and her boyfriend were mystified as to what she was even doing in that part of Colorado.

Chapter 8

The two muscular and attractive but grimfaced women, outfitted in climbing gear and carrying backpacks, made their way down from a rocky overlook a hundred feet above the approach to the hairpin Colorado curve at which tragedy had struck just minutes before.

Hidden behind a bush just above the roadway, not visible to any random drivers already freaked out by the roadway itself, the taller one, a brunette, keyed a scrambled circuit radio only thought to be available to operatives of a federal government agency that most legislators were not even aware of.

"Target hit, looks like about 95% accuracy. Recall."

She listened for a few seconds, and then answered. "Roger. Over and out." The shorter woman, a blonde, looked at her enquiringly.

"We're done here," the brunette said laconically, and the two sat silent for the five minutes it took for a nondescript Jeep Wrangler to come by, slow as they boarded, and then drive off.

Chapter 9

"Thank you for setting everything up," Sarah told the delivery woman, Debbie, an athletic young blonde wearing flannel and worn jeans. In many areas she might have been pegged as gay due to her butch dress and gruff demeanor, but in Portland, well, it's just Portland.

"Yeah, it's no problem, Mrs. Putnam, we do all the deliveries for Veloton Fit along the Pacific Coast, it's a good part of our business," the young blonde said, smiling. "Hell, it's growing unbelievably fast."

She shrugged. "It's just my girlfriend and me delivering these up here, but it's been great business for us. As part of the delivery, I can explain how everything works."

Sarah looked grateful. "I was worried that I'd have to just sit with a manual and figure it out. Or worse, download it and figure it out."

"Okay, so everything's hooked up," Debbie said. "The tablet's what's going to really blow your mind, the bike is just a fancy stationary bike. I hooked into your wifi, and logged you in. If you watch the intro video for members, you'll be led step by step into the program. Basically, you can ride through exercise classes that were pre-taped, and get used to things that way, or you can jump right into the live classes, but I don't recommend that."

"Male customers ALWAYS do that, find themselves in over their heads, then give it up," she said.

"I noticed that," Sarah said. "From the reviews, it seemed as though men didn't really care for it, but women love it..."

"Well, there's tons of women out there, and more and more of them signing up every day, so I guess the Veloton Fit people don't care what men think," Debbie replied, shrugging. "Like I say, it keeps me and Lila pretty damn busy."

As she was walking towards the door, carrying the cardboard packing material, Debbie turned back to Sarah.

"I'll get this in the recycling container for you - Portland gonna Portland, right? Oh, and I almost forgot, here's a bottle of Veloton SlimShake peach flavor - try it, I guarantee you'll love it. It's funny, Veloton Fit doesn't sell it, in spite of how great it is, it's a one-time introductory bonus for women who sign up. The men get some muscle building stuff, I've never tasted that."

"Oh, thanks," replied Sarah, taking the bottle from the young woman. "And thanks again for your help. Um, should I tip you, I never know if I'm supposed to or not..."

Debbie laughed, her even, white teeth a lovely counterpoint to her deep blue eyes, the easy appearance at the corners of her eyes a testament to the genuiness of her mirth, but perhaps an indication that her skin, already tanned, might grow a tad more leathery as she aged.

"No, thanks though, you don't have to tip me, and Veloton Fit would rather you didn't. Besides, just knowing how much you're going to enjoy that shake is payment enough for me."

"Oh, okay," Sarah said, as Debbie reached the door.

"You could get the door for me," Debbie suggested, "That'd help me out." Sarah opened it, then stood back to allow the fit young girl to leave. "Thanks again," she called down the hallway to the girl's flannel-shirted back.

"Unnhuhuh," Debbie answered over her shoulder, never breaking stride to the elevator. Sarah closed the door, and walked over to the bike. The tablet was on, and on the screen were the words, "Feeling a little hesitant now that you're on your own?" Below them were two buttons, "Yes" and "No."

Sarah tapped on "Yes."

"Don't worry, you're not on your own, or alone, at all." printed onto the screen. That was followed by a voice through the computer's speakers.

"Hi, I'm Tammy, you can use me through Chat to ask questions and get guidance, or you can make me go away and navigate through on your own through different pages, if that's more comfortable for you..."

Sarah looked at the screen, which showed those words too. "Um, are you a real person, or just some kind of chat bot that I type questions too?" She didn't expect an answer.

So she was surprised when Tammy giggled. "Yep, I'm a real person and I can get you started and help you anytime you like," she said. "I'll be your personal assistant, but just for dealing with the tablet and things like that. Once you actually start exercising, you'll be able to work with a trainer that you find suitable."

Tammy's voice paused, then continued. "And if you want to activate your camera, or my camera, you can see me, live, or you can let me see you live, or just leave the cameras off, whatever makes you most comfortable."

"I kind of would like to see who I'm talking to," Sarah said. "And I think I'm okay with letting you see me, I'm not naked or very sloppy today...you're not wearing, like a cocktail dress with pearls are you, because that would really make me feel like a slob."

Tammy laughed, her voice musical. "No, I'm just an ordinary girl," Tammy said. "But you can choose whatever will make you most comfortable, just touch the button you want on the lower part of the screen." The screen was a depiction of a beautiful garden across the top, and buttons indicating Sarah's possible choices below.

She pressed the one that said "Activate cameras both ways," and was rewarded with a camera shot of the girl looking back at her, and she was indeed normal, and cute but plump.

"Hi!" Tammy said. "I'm glad you chose to let me see you, I always find it so much easier to talk to, and to like, someone when I can see their face, y'know?"

"Me too," replied Sarah. "It's nice to know that you're a regular person, I was afraid you might be like a cartoon head, or if I didn't see your face, that you might be a guy or something."

She returned Tammy's smile. "But obviously you're not, you're very pretty."

"Oh thank you," Tammy said, "But I think I need to get one of the Velotons to use, I really want to lose some weight." Sarah was surprised, both by the girl's frankness and also that she didn't have a Veloton Fit.