The Sarah Shrine Pt. 01

Story Info
Man & wife submit to young couple.
6.2k words
4.19
31.3k
37
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,213 Followers

Sarah sent me a nice email thanking me for a great class. At the end she asked if her and her boyfriend could take me out for a drink the next week to say thank you. I wanted to reply immediately but held off hitting reply. I figured I would enjoy the thought of her a bit more.

Sarah was just about the best looking woman I had ever met. She was about 5'5", probably only 115 pounds with a gorgeous ass and the most perfect tits you could imagine that were made even better by her flat stomach. And best of all she knew all of this and dressed to show off her assets while also being super nice AND earning the very best grade in the class. It was almost unfair how perfect she was.

I quickly opened my "Sarah Shrine" which was really a PowerPoint slide of photos of her. Totally creepy on my part, but I don't care. She inspires a level of attraction in me that is absolutely unhealthy! The central photo was her from her group presentation. She was dressed professionally, but perhaps with one button too many undone and a blouse cut that was made to stretch across her perfect chest. As I said, she knew she was hot and could get away with it. She was smiling and had her hair pulled back although with one set of strands hanging down the side of her face. I had cropped this photo out of the team photo and collected a few more from her Facebook page to make my Sarah shrine.

I got up and locked my office door, and for quite literally the 50th time this semester I masturbated to her photos. I often thought of her coming to my office to seek help and it ending with me fucking her. The real end was a glorious ejaculation into my own hand while staring hard at her photos. I know, pathetic, but this is how much I coveted her.

I cleaned up and enjoyed the afterglow of my secret worship of Sarah. It was pathetic that I was like this but my life was in a rut, my marriage was in a rut, and my wife seemed totally focused elsewhere. I rarely got a kiss beyond when I first got home, and we hadn't had sex in multiple months. Since the beginning of the semester I had felt less and less happy and was searching for something. It wasn't necessarily a healthy outlet to have my Sarah shrine, but fantasizing about Sarah had become my one happy thing. I was ready for a change but was too settled in to make one. So, while I taught the same shit every semester and participated in the same activities, and drudged thru the same stale married life, I put my energy and mental focus into being Sarah's perverted secret admirer.

Perhaps Sarah had entered my life at a moment of opportunity. My wife and I were hitting our 7 year mark, we hadn't decided to have kids and I think we were both a bit bored. On the outside we had a great marriage. We both had good jobs, we were healthy, fit even, and we cleaned up fairly well. I often thought if my wife wasn't my wife, I would want to fuck her more. She looks good! She is 5'2", only 120 pounds and had great tits and a sexy smile. We have been together since 3rd year at the University and by modern standards had married young. We both had some fun before each other, so it wasn't like we married too soon.

I have cheated on my wife in the last 18 months, but it has been via a bi-curious binge that saw me discover my bi/gay side. I figured out I liked cocks, not men, just cocks. A former student of mind got in my head, and then had me get in his pants. A very uncomfortable start turned into a cock sucking binge. I liked how when I put my time and energy into pleasuring a cock I got rewarded with an explosion of cum. Sex with a woman was always better, but not always as definitive. With a man, I never had to wonder if he enjoyed it. But I also think I enjoyed it because it was forbidden and brought out the side of me that likes to take risks. Interestingly, that detour ended mostly because the reality is while I liked sucking cocks I didn't really like getting sucked by a man. I liked to serve, not be serviced. Eventually the men I hooked up with all faded away because I think they got bored with my singular focus. So, in the past 3-4 months I had been cock-dry and unfortunately mostly cunt-dry too. Thus, my obsessive masturbating over Sarah was the bulk of my sex life.

With this in mind, I decided to be a bit bold with my response.

I Would enjoy that. Why don't we text to organize, always easier than emailing.

I included my number and a friendly end. The thought of getting a text from her was already making me excited again. Texting somehow felt more intimate and being intimate on any level with Sarah was a desirable thing.

I went back to work on my laptop, yes, I use it for actual work too! But my return to work was brief as my phone vibrated on my desk.

Dr. J, Sarah Williams here, any chance you can meet David and I later this afternoon at Murdock's for that drink and a nice talk?

Even though I had just stroked one to the thought of this beautiful woman my dick got hard as I read the text. I had other things I should do, but I ignored those and responded.

That would work great, how about 4:30?

Almost immediately she messaged back.

4:00 would work better for us

I didn't argue, I rarely argue with beautiful women. I am naturally submissive and like to be obedient to these goddesses, even if they are unaware that my agreement comes from a submissive place. Thus, I of course obeyed the suggested time change and typed, "see you then."

I tried getting work done, but finally at 3:15 I opened her shrine again and stroked myself to another Sarah inspired ejaculation. Then just to make it special, I ate my own cum off my hand while thinking about how much I would like to be obedient to her on more than just a meeting time level.

I am a serious submissive wannabe. I have had only a few situations in the past where I got to fully express my submissive side. The reality was my life and my job left me little opportunity to express that part of me outside of the occasional fantasy cum eating. But some fantasy was better than nothing.

I got myself put back together and figured with two releases in 2 hours I should be able to meet Sarah and not immediately get hard or eventually blurt out my undying devotion to her!

I was wrong.

Nate, the manager led me to the booth in the back. He pointed to the booth and said, "see you later." Little did I know that when I did it would be at the start of a whole new chapter in my life.

It was a quirk of Murdock's that there were three isolated tables, this back one being the most private. You were in your own alcove with a U-shaped bench seat and no exposure to the rest of the restaurant.

Sarah was there and she looked incredible. She had her hair pulled back and was wearing a spaghetti strap top that was stretched perfectly across her breasts. It left the top of both breasts exposed and showed off her amazing cleavage.

I literally had a hard time saying hello. Sarah got up and gave me a hug, pushing her perfect chest into mine. She almost whispered in my ear.

"Thanks for coming. We are excited to talk to you."

I laughed inside as I was already getting excited, but it was not about talking.

Sarah sat down. Her jeans might have been painted on and her top came just short of the jeans making her flat and sexy stomach visible. She patted the bench next to her and said, "I want my favorite professor to sit here."

It felt awkward, but that lasted about 1 second before my hormones responded and I gladly set myself down next to this goddess.

I was now sitting across from Sarah's boyfriend, David. He hadn't spoken yet and while my eyes wanted desperately to feast on Sarah, David's stare at me was even more compelling.

"I am David" He said in a slow, oddly commanding way. He was obviously older than Sarah, but it was hard to tell how old.

I reached to shake his hand and he shook mine while his eyes bore into me. My submissive side kicked in and I lowered my eyes. I could not help feeling submissive to him.

There was a long pause and then Sarah spoke. "David is an entrepreneur and I have been working with him on a whole set of web-based projects that have really started to take off. We would love to talk to you about them if that is OK?"

"I not an expert on web-based businesses, but I will offer what help I can." This was my somewhat professorial reply. I was often expected to be an expert on all elements of business well outside my areas of expertise. So, I had crafted the "not expert, but will help if I can" response for such situations.

David responded. "Actually, we really just wanted to ask a series of questions. Some of them might come across as quite personal. Is it ok to begin?"

I wasn't given a choice on the questions, just the starting point, but again my submissive side kicked in and I said yes.

David began. "First, I would appreciate it if you would answer directly and clearly and I prefer when someone responds they use my name. Can you do that for me?"

I said "sure" and then David just stared at me and I realized my mistake and corrected myself, "yes, David."

"Excellent."

I actually felt good that I had pleased him. I was sitting next to his smoking hot girlfriend wearing a revealing outfit and yet in the moment I was more focused on being verbally obedient to David. That should have been a clue as to how the next 30 minutes would unfold.

"The first question should be an easy one, do you find Sarah attractive?"

I did not expect such a question, and it caught me totally off guard. The obvious answer was yes, but that seemed like an inappropriate thing to say in front of both Sarah and David. My discomfort was obvious, and Sarah leaned into me and spoke into my ear.

"We appreciate your honest answer."

I looked at Sarah, she smiled at me. I melted, and then turned back to David. "She is one of the most attractive women I have ever met, David."

I got a lean in, a kiss on the cheek, and a "that's sweet" from Sarah.

David took a pause, then continued. "Next question: how often do you masturbate?"

If I thought the last question was bold, this was bold on a whole new level and a bit eerie as the truth was often, including about 30 minutes ago. I pushed back.

"I am not sure I should be having this conversation. And how is this related to web marketing?"

David replied calmly, "There is a point to all of this, and it will make sense soon, so please just flow through this with us and I think you will understand and appreciate the outcome. So, how often?"

Sarah leaned into me and put her hand on my knee, "don't be embarrassed, everyone does it, we just want to know how often."

I wasn't sure why I responded, but I said, "fairly often."

David frowned a little and replied, "can you be specific: twice a week? Twice a day? And what did we agree upon related to using my name?" He literally just shamed me for poorly answering a question that should have been deemed inappropriate to ask.

I felt embarrassed and was definitely flustered, "I am sorry David, it's embarrassing, but the honest answer is just about every day. Is that specific enough David?" And I didn't say the second "David" with a negative tone, I literally wanted to be sure my answer pleased him this time.

All I got was a "yes" and the next question.

"Have you ever fantasized about Sarah when masturbating?"

Holy crap! I laughed, purely based on nerves, "I think I have to take the 5th on that one David."

Sarah jumped in, "I won't be offended, in fact it's kinda hot, and David needs a real answer."

I looked at her, she smiled and gave me a "well?" look, and then I looked at David and he was just staring at me patiently waiting. I answered, "Yes David I have."

"How often?"

At this point my submission, my hormones and my natural tendency to just tell the truth all combined and I confessed.

"Almost every day of this semester."

He looked at me.

I added, "David"

Now David spoke to Sarah. "Why don't you get the good Dr. in the right mood to answer then next questions."

And with that Sarah's hand went up my leg and found the bulge in my pants and she started to rub. I should have pushed her away, but I couldn't. First, it was Sarah, the goddess of my dreams, and second, David, a man I was having a hard time not submitting to was the one who got it started.

"I want you aroused as I ask you the next questions as I have found that in an aroused state we are actually more honest and forthcoming when asked what might be considered sensitive questions. Do you understand?"

With a gulp I responded, "yes David."

"Does her touch feel good?"

"Yes, David." I said this while truly enjoying Sarah's touch but fully staring at David. I was almost in a trance. I was longing for his next question as much as her next motion.

David read my thoughts easily and pushed the conversation, "Are you enjoying the touch more, or the chance to be obedient more?"

I was helpless to edit or evade. I was physically aroused, emotionally aroused and my submissive side was a click away from taking over fully.

"Both have a strong hold on me right now, David."

"So submission is something you crave just like sexual arousal?

"Yes, David. In many ways for me they are the same." I don't know why I added in more detail than was asked for, but I did and it seemed to please David. He could tell that I was his to mold into whatever he wanted. He pressed that advantage.

"Look at Sarah and ask her to stop."

I did. She stopped. My eyes returned to David.

"You just asked a beautiful woman to stop rubbing your dick just to be obedient to my request. Is that true?"

"Yes, David."

"So, you chose obedience over pleasure, why?"

"Obedience is a stronger pleasure for me, David. It is hard to explain."

"I actually understand, I just wanted to be sure you did too. I would like to ask you a few more questions, while Sarah would like to resume pleasuring you. I will allow both to occur if you remain obedient and truthful with your answers. Will you be obedient and truthful?"

"Yes, David"

David looked at Sarah who immediately started rubbing me again. She also slid right up next to me so I could feel her radiating next to me. I was in physical pleasure heaven.

"First rule, do not cum no matter how good things feel until I give you permission, understood."

"Yes, David"

"Good, then why don't you unzip your pants and pull your dick out so Sarah can continue in a more direct way."

I was frozen. God, that sounded good, but this was also with a student, in a public place, against my marital vows. In addition, I was worried I would cum immediately if she touched me.

"I won't ask again. Unzip, pull out, let Sarah do her thing, and eyes back on me. You have 30 seconds to comply."

I complied. My desire to be obedient kicked in like a shot of submissive expresso and I followed David's command.

"I am sorry David, this is just moving so fast."

"Don't think, just obey. That is going to be your new life's motto. Say it."

"Don't think, Obey." I said it tentatively.

"Again, with conviction." As he said it Sarah gave me an extra firm stroke on my ready to explode dick.

With a stronger voice and with genuine resolve I said it. "Don't Think, Obey."

"Excellent. So you know upfront, I will challenge you to be fully committed to that moto and if you succeed it will make you happy."

"I will do my best David."

David waited for a moment, then jumped back in. "You have told us you masturbate a lot, including fantasizing about Sarah. You have admitted to being submissive. In fact, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't submission the ultimate turn-on for you?"

"Yes it is, David."

"So, have you had opportunities to be submissive before?"

"yes, David, but not many."

"Have you been submissive to a woman?"

"Yes, David."

"Are you submissive to your wife?"

"Not really David, or at least we have never acted that out."

"Do you want to be submissive to Sarah?"

"Absolutely, David. I don't think I could say no to her."

"What about me? You are being submissive to my requests and my words. Have you ever been fully submissive to a man before?"

I didn't want to admit it, but the honest answer was yes. So, I was honest, "Yes, David."

"Did you submit to this man sexually?

"Yes, David."

"Did you suck his cock?"

"Yes, David."

"Did he fuck you?"

"Yes David." Yeah, I forgot to tell you that my former student didn't just introduce me to cock-sucking, he dominated me and made me his bitch. He was the only man to ever fuck me, but somehow I got the feeling that might change.

"Did you like these things?"

"Yes, David"

"How many men have you been submissive to?"

"Directly, really only one David. I have sucked the cocks of 8 different men, but most didn't know I did it for submissive reasons."

"Do you like to suck cocks?"

"Yes David. The experience always makes my submissive side satisfied. And I have grown to like the feel of a hard cock in my mouth"

"Do you like the taste of cum?"

"No David I don't like it, but I do crave it. I love accepting it as my commitment to the man's pleasure and to reinforce my submissive status."

"I appreciate your honest answers. So, one more question before we discuss business. Do you want to suck my cock."

"Absolutely David. It would be my privilege to get the opportunity to pleasure you."

"You will get your chance. But first your reward. You have 30 seconds to cum."

Sarah increased the pace of her stroking and looked at me intensely. "Cum for me Dr. J. Obey me and submit with your cum."

I only lasted 20 seconds and then my cock exploded. As my climax grew, Sarah put an empty glass over the end of my dick and encouraged me to fill the glass. I spasmed 5-6 spurts of cum into the glass and did my best not to moan too loud.

"That's my good little boy," Sarah said as she pumped my hyper sensitive cock of it's last drops of cum.

Sarah took the glass, held it up in front of me and said, "I would like you to drink this for me."

I was in heaven. I didn't hesitate. I took the glass, held it up like I was doing a toast, and said, "It is my pleasure to serve you Sarah." And with that I drank the entire glass of my own cum. As I swallowed the final gulp, Sarah lened in and kissed me passionately. We tongued each other and shared the taste of my cum.

Sarah broke the kiss. "That was yummy!" was all she said as she settled back down into her seat next to me. "He's all yours, Baby" she said as she motioned to David like I was his new purchase. And in many ways I was.

"Ok, now we can begin. Let me explain your role in our business. You are going to be a participant in our web enterprises. You will sign our waivers and commit yourself to being a content contributor for our various sites. I see many opportunities to use you and am excited to think about the money you will make Sarah and I. Your first contribution will be to our "Publicstroking.com" site where you will masturbate in front of Sarah and her friends. It will be wonderfully submissive for you and the whole "professor - student" angle will definitely please our members. From there we will use you across multiple sites and finish with making you a feature of our most profitable site, Hetoshe.com."

I was stunned and immediately scared. This was way beyond what I was thinking. My reaction was to push back.

"I can't be publicly on your sites, I am married and have a job that would not look kindly on me being a feature on porn sites."

"Actually, you can, and you will. And don't you ever sound off like that again to me and also fail to use my proper name like you have been instructed."

I was completely overwhelmed. I stammered out a response. "I am sorry David, this is just way beyond what I can handle right now."

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,213 Followers
12