The Sarah Shrine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand, so remind me what your life moto is?"

"I know, but websites are real, and so far this has just been a fantasy thing."

With that, David got up, Sarah got up too, and they both started to walk away. I couldn't handle it. I said, "Don't think, Obey. My life's moto is Don't Think, Obey."

They both paused. David looked at me and I lowered my eyes in my obedient way. He came back to the booth, but this time sat on the table right in front of me.

He turned to Sarah and told her, "Sarah, go get our other guest today. Take your time. The Doc and I are going to have a little talk."

Sarah smiled, blew us a kiss and left. I was now sitting, with my shrunken dick hanging out of my pants with David's crotch directly in front of me. David let the moment set for a while then spoke to me.

"Unzip my pants, pull out my cock and suck it. Suck it like you mean it. Like it is the most important job you have ever undertaken. Worship it like you know you want to. Let your submissive, faggot side take over completely and focus solely on my pleasure. Once I am truly feeling that pleasure, we can have our talk."

I was shaking and confused, but interestingly enough my hands moved directly to his pants. I unzipped him and pulled out his large cock. I focused on my moto and I obeyed. I grasped his half hard cock and lowered my mouth. I shouldn't have done it, but I did. I took his cock into my mouth. My mind repeated "don't think, obey" as my mouth was full of David's hardening cock. And it was that hardening that changed the situation. David's cock became strong and commanding. It responded to my sucking and thus I suddenly wanted to suck more. I went from tentative to aggressive, I went from unsure to positive, and I went from man to faggot in a 30 second period.

David could sense and read my transition. He encouraged me, "there you go, you are letting your true, submissive-self, free. Feel how right it is to have my cock in your mouth, to serve me, to pleasure a real man. Keep going, be my committed cock sucking faggot."

Amazingly, the name calling, the ideas, they didn't bother me. They instead fit perfectly with what I was feeling. I had sucked cocks before and did it to feel submissive, but David verbally pushing me was what the other encounters were missing. I pushed my lips down his perfect shaft, sucked my way back off and looked up at my master and with conviction said, "Thank you for setting me free!" And then I hungrily went back to work providing David with pleasure and he continued to remind me what a submissive faggot I was.

His hand found the back of my head and he started to control me. "Slow down and enjoy your submission. We will enjoy it together and now we can talk." As he said this, he started a slow rhythm of pushing my head onto his cock, and slowly releasing it. I obeyed his touch and focused on breathing to keep myself from gagging and I sucked with energy to provide David maximum pleasure.

"You are mine. You will suck my cock every and anytime I ask. You will do this because you are an obedient sissy slut, but also because you already understand that your new definition of happiness and purpose is when you get the opportunity to pleasure me. You feel it already, how perfect this is, how natural. You will crave getting back to this state as soon as it ends. It will be all you think about. You will always jump at the chance to return to this state where you have finally found your true self. Look up at me and nod that you understand."

I did just that as his hand continued to guide me. On a normal level what he said was ridiculous, but when you have had a life-time of submissive desires pent up and someone unlocks them for you, it makes total sense.

"Ah, Sarah and her guest have returned. Let's show them your commitment to my pleasure."

With that he more firmly grabbed my head and forced it down onto his cock fully. His cock drove through my mouth and into my throat and he held me in this position as I tried to both be fully obedient and David-focused, yet at the same time I tried not to choke. Just as I thought I might choke fully he grabbed my hair and slowly allowed me to pull back. His cock came out of my mouth with a spray of saliva and I gasped for breath.

"Again" is all he said as he repeated the process.

A sweet voice appeared in my ear, it was Sarah. "Breath thru your nose and then give everything you have to David and David's pleasure."

I listened and my panic settled down. I obeyed and found I could keep breathing. I felt his cock fill my mouth and throat and concentrated on allowing David to use me for his pleasure. Saliva still flowed, but my breathing and gaging calmed and back and forth we went. Each time I became more committed to his pleasure. Finally, he released my head and I continued without him needing to force / guide me. I craved the feeling of his cock inside me. I took over my own submission and gave myself completely to David.

He let out a moan, and it made me even more excited about pleasuring him because now I was sure it was working. I stopped thinking and I obeyed. I obeyed my master and I obeyed the submissive faggot within me and I gave David the best blow job I could ever give.

Finally, his legs tensed and his moans became longer and he grabbed me by the head as he exploded inside me. The first shot of cum went right down my throat, the second into my eager mouth and the third and fourth all over my sissy face as he pulled out as he came.

There was a pause and I looked up at David, and with obedience burning in my eyes I took him back into my mouth and sucked every last drop of his cum out of his amazing cock. I needed no encouragement as I eagerly attempted to prolong David's and my pleasure as long as possible.

I continued to suck and swallow and enjoy the sensation of David's cum. It still tasted bad as mine had a few minutes earlier, but at the same time I wanted as much of it as possible. It was my reward for not thinking and being obedient. It confirmed that I had successfully pleasured David. It was the physical link to the satisfaction I was feeling because I was David's sissy faggot. I swirled the remaining cum in my mouth while I looked up at David and with purpose I swallowed. More than anything in that moment, I wanted to demonstrate to David that I was his. He brought his hand down to my head and pushed me back onto his cock. I gladly accepted his guidance and swirled my tongue around as his cock somehow remained hard in my mouth. He was way above me on the Man scale as my dick, which is about ½ his size, would have shrunk to near nothing after such a strong release. David's cock: still hard. Amazing!

David spoke to the visitor, "What do you think of my sissy faggot?"

As the visitor spoke, David's hand clamped on my head and kept me in my cock sucking position. I still could not see this visitor behind me. He did this because he knew the reply would startle me.

"He seems to love your cock and serving you as much as I do David," said my wife.

My eyes went wide, but I did not break my contact with David's perfect cock.

Sarah's voice was the next one I heard. "David and I already had this conversation with your wife, almost 2 months ago. She has been our obedient slut ever since and in fact has become quite popular on our family of websites. Isn't that true slut?"

Sarah's tone had a harshness to it, more than the tone she had used with me, but my wife didn't hesitate.

"Each and every day I wake up hoping I can serve my Mistress and my Master and being part of the sites has been my privilege. I am fully committed to being your obedient slut Mistress Sarah."

"You see, just like you, your wife craves to submit and just like you, found my David to be irresistible. It took slightly longer, but she too ended up with her lips wrapped around David's cock. I had fun with her too as I fingered her to an explosive orgasm as David explained how she was going to be our slut. And just like you are going to do in a few minutes, she finished her transition to our pet by paying for our bill here with her slut mouth. Nate, the manager and our business partner, enjoyed her payment and has also been fucking her at least once a week. Once we break in your sissy ass, Nate will be a regular fuck for you too!"

I suddenly realized what Nate meant when he said "see you later." And I guess I also knew now why my wife had cut me off in recent months, Nate, and perhaps other's were taking care of her needs. I was busy with these thoughts when Sarah dropped one more bomb on my life.

"And did you know your wife is a great cunt muncher. In fact, most days when you have come home from work and kissed her, you were tasting me on her lips. I have been going to your class, teasing you the whole time, and then while you were teaching your next class I was getting serviced by my pet."

I don't think I had ever heard of something hotter than picturing my wife pleasuring Sarah. The surge of horniness made me start sucking David's cock with gusto.

David laughed as he continued to hold me in my serving position, "I think he likes the image you just laid out. The bad news faggot is you aren't going to get to taste sweet Sarah until you have fully proved your obedience, and even then, it will be on camera for our "subtocunt" site.

I didn't care whether it was filmed in front of a live studio audience, the chance to pleasure Sarah would not be missed. My reaction was again to focus on pleasing David as right now the path to Sarah's perfection was definitely going thru David.

Sarah continued, "So slut, what did you think of your husband submitting to David and getting rewarded with David's cum?"

"I was jealous Mistress, I wish I could have been the one serving my Master and receiving his cum."

David jumped in, "Don't worry my eager slut, there will be many cocks to suck next week when we attend the industry conference in California and tonight, you are going to get well used by the gentleman who won our "member of the week" award. And perhaps, if you are a perfectly obedient slut, I will let you back between my legs sooner than later."

"Thank you Master, I will prove my obedience and earn that spot!"

David spoke again, but it was aimed at me. "Your wife is going to enthusiastically give herself to our winner tonight. He gets to have her pretty much anyway he wants for 3 hours. Her mouth, pussy and that tight ass of hers are all going to get a workout. And while she is getting used as the cheap slut she is, she will be happy because she knows that her service is making Sarah and I happy. And helping us make a lot of money too. Isn't that correct my obedient slut?"

"Yes, Master. I will enthusiastically give myself to this man's pleasure and my pleasure will be knowing I am serving you and Mistress Sarah."

Sarah, who was now just inches away from me, spoke into my ear. "I have seen this man's cock. It is big and he plans to pound your wife hard with his cock. Would you like to be there to watch him dominate your slut of a wife with his superior manhood?"

"If you would allow it, I would very much like to watch her get fucked by a real man."

David wrapped up our session with some final commands. "Slut, go home, get slutted up, our man prefers red, take some good selfies as you get dressed to post and be at the hotel precisely at 8pm."

"Yes, Master."

"And faggot, leave my cum on your face, and go down the hall to Nate's office. Pay the bill AND suck his cock, and any other cock that Nate instructs you to suck. I am sure I will end up back here later for a beer and I best get a straight A report of your efforts, understood."

"Yes, David."

"Good, then join your wife at the hotel and watch and obey, but no matter what happens, you let it. The beautiful woman you married and have shared a life with is gone, there is only an obedient slut left and do not interfere with the use of that slut. Do you understand me faggot?"

"Yes, David, I will be fully obedient to your command."

Sarah wrapped things up, "come on faggot, I will walk you down to Nate's. We also have the paperwork for you to sign to legally become one of our content contributors. Your wife signed two months ago, and today it is your turn."

With that Sarah reached out, grabbed my hand, and started to lead me out. She stopped, grabbed my head, kissed me passionately, looked at my wife and said, "I told you that you couldn't compete. Although it became official today, I have owned your hubby since the first day I walked into class, isn't that right professor?"

"You walked in with a scooped top and a pair of jeans painted on (I remembered it perfectly). You were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, and yes, I was yours from that moment forward. Today was inevitable and now being both your and David's property makes it better than I even fantasized. Please take me to the paperwork and my next task. I am your obedient slave and enthusiastic cock sucker."

Sarah reached up and kissed my on the cheek and said, "Let's go get you official and suck a few cocks, if you are really good perhaps I will you kiss you again."

"I will be the best, Sarah."

And with that we left David and his hard again cock with my wife and headed to Nate's office and my new future. I had a feeling both my wife and I were about to end up on the receiving end of cock. And funny part was, it was the happiest I had been in years.

12