The Satellite Motel

Story Info
It is a crazy place.
1.8k words
3.93
10.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Satellite motel sits on a corner in a midwestern city and really is still there. My wife and I have teased about the motel since before we were ever married. We were always going to get the bridal suite which is the round top of the motel. It had never happened but I still teased her about it,

Karen and I had been married for over ten years and our girls were 7 and 9 when we were out one night drinking. We were pretty well over the limit and we were about a block from the Motel. I started a new tease.

"Ok, we agree the bridal thing is never going to happen."

"Oh, so true."

We had seen some young black kids walking by the motel on the way to and from maybe a gym? Or store? We weren't sure? Most of them were well built and shirtless.

"I dare you to loosen your top sloppy loose, and pick up one of these guys and take him to the bridal suite and get laid by him."

She was dressed for exactly that as she had very short shorts and a top that sagged badly from her breasts if she didn't keep pulling it tighter.

Karen wasn't a virgin when I married her but neither was she a slut. She had been with a few guys but no big number. As I said we were very pissed up and something about the dare caught her fancy.

"In less than three tries I will hook one and do it."

Just at that minute a half naked young man was coming up the street about a block from the motel. Karen loosened her top til her breasts were falling out and up the street her little ass went. About a block shy of the motel she met him and I could see her talking to him. And I'll be darned if they came arm in arm back right to the motel. And they went right inside. About ten minutes passed before lights came on in the room up on top.

The widows all around are covered by drapes. Suddenly one side was drawn back wide open. I saw Karen and she took the top off and her big bare boobs were out free. The young man was kissing her and his hands were all over her breasts. Then as they turned in their bare back sides were showing and I realized my wife was just seconds from having a bare black cock up inside her.

I had no idea she would really do it. And it was much too late to stop it even if I wanted to. I walked back to our car and drove near the motel and parked. I waited nearly two hours when they came out. He kissed her and walked off down the street. She came to the car got in and leaned back.

"Wow that was stupid. I will probably end up with the crabs or worse the clap. God he has a nice cock and he uses it really well."

We drove home. She had called my bluff and shut me up. She was very turned on and we made love for hours. About two months later we were out drinking and playing around. I dared her to do it again.

She did it a second time. Different guy. A few years older coming from the same gym semi naked. He had shorts on and was very built. Once in the top of the motel she again opened the drapes on the side to the south and they were both naked for all to see. Nearly three hours they came out kissed and he went off down the street. Yes, she was full of his cum.

"Do you think they know each other your two lovers in the Motel?"

Karen and I talked about it and she said she could find out. A few days later I ask her.

"So did you find out if they know each other?"

"Yes they do and they are friends, I now have the first guy's number so if anything else comes up I can ask him."

"So you talked to him?"

"Yes, I have talked to him several times."

"So he wants to see you again?"

"Yes he has been trying to get me to see him again."

"Does that interest you? Seeing him again for sex?"

"Yes it does excite me. The idea of being with him again is a turn on."

I really had no problem with her seeing him again if she wanted. And a few nights later she told me she was going over to his place.

Some three hours later she came home full of cum again. As we were into sex and I was very sexed up with her she told me yes number one and two know each other. They also know the guy at the motel. There are others from the gym who want to meet me and do it.

"You mean others from their gym want to meet you and go to the Satellite motel and fuck you?"

"Yes, that is what he told me."

"So do you want to do a third one?"

"It is so fucking crazy doing black guys like this, so dangerous. But it makes me so hot. Do you think I should do it?"

"A third guy at the motel?"

"Yes, do you want me to do a third guy?"

"Yes I want to see you do it again."

"I will call Jerold and tell him I am going to do it again tomorrow night and tell some one to meet me."

"Jerold is number one guy you went and fucked again today?"

"Yes, Jerold wants to fuck me regularly now."

"Is that something you feel you want to do now?"

"I enjoyed him even more today than the first time."

She did a third guy the next night and enjoyed doing it as much as she had doing the first two. And a week later she did a fourth guy. My wife was also seeing Jerold on a regular basis. And Jerold was setting her up with guys from the gym for meetings at the motel. He said he had six more guys lined up to meet her.

Karen was very excited he was encouraging her to do this. And a few days later she met man number five. And I saw her naked in the motel with him. Karen soon had a list of ten young men she had met and fucked in the Satellite motel. Jerold was fucking my wife more and more and he had more men lined up to meet her. She soon had added three more men to her list of lovers in the motel.

Thirteen seemed to be a lucky number. But I knew it was bound to grow much larger. Jerold was in charge and he was planning to put my wife with many more blacks in the motel. My wife was it seemed almost drunk on meeting the men at the motel.

"Is it okay with you if I continue doing it?"

"Are you enjoying it?"

"Yes, I love love doing it. "

A month later she had met five more guys and was up to eighteen. And she was still seeing Jerold about every other day. And he was pushing her to meet others. I was enjoying her fun and encouraged her to do more and I encouraged her to continue meeting with Jerold. She was form fitting to his cock and loved fucking him. She was becoming more excited about meeting guys and fucking at the motel.

And to be honest I loved seeing her meet guys and just go in and fuck them. I realized at eighteen that I wanted to see her do many more and I told her so. She ask instantly how many I wanted her to do? Then she told me Jerold was talking that he knew he could set her up with 30 or 40 more guys. She was very excited about it.

In the next ten days Jerold set her up with seven more guys and she'd been with twenty five guys. I could hardly believe my wife now had been fucked bare black cock by twenty five young men in that motel room. and that Jerold was fucking her nearly every day now and doing so most of the time in our bed at home. He had wanted me to watch him fuck her in our bed and I could not believe how she looked as she took his cock up inside her.

"You enjoyed watching her fuck me didn't you?"

"Yes, I did very much."

"Would it turn you on to let me have her?"

"Let you have her?"

"Yes, give her to me to live with me. Maybe six months? I will slut her. My friends will fuck her she'll be gang banged."

"Has she agreed to this?"

"We have talked about it and it excites her, but she wants you on board with it."

"She wants me to let her live with you as your whore?"

"That is what she has agreed to if you consent."

"Ok and when does this begin?"

"Tonight if you agree? And I have her meeting a guy later tonight at the motel."

I thought about what he wanted for a few minutes and I decided I wanted to see just how far he could get my wife to go and I agreed to her living with him for a while. So Karen moved in with Jerold and began sleeping with him full time. He told me some days later that he had his cock in her off and on most of the night.

A month passed and then two. In that time I didn't see my wife but I did see Jerold several times. He told me that Karen was giving herself to him more and more. Submitting more every day. He told me more as after the first month she had met many more men at the motel. "Exactly how many?"

He just smiled and winked.

"Fourteen more lovers have had her, but that is nothing as I have gotten her to start doing gang bangs. I have gotten her to do it twice now. Just a taste so far five guys the first time and six the second. She loved it both times. So we will get there."

"A taste you say? Where do you plan to have this go, Jerold?"

"Oh your wife is capable of so much more. She'll do ten guys this week, but in the next few month she'll do much more."

I did not see my wife for seven and a half months while she lived with Jerold. And he took Karen to sexual places I never imagined she would go. In the seven and a half months he had her meet many more men in the motel to fuck her. And her gang banging became more and more. Many more men were involved in them. But he became involved with some young girls and Karen was not happy with him. They broke up shortly after and she came home.

Her adventure was over. At least at the Satellite Motel it was.