The Saturday Night Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Bethany has sex with the hired stud - her brother!
7.9k words
4.71
30.8k
87

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers

As soon as I woke up, I called Ryan.

"You're not going to believe this."

I then quickly told him about the conversation I had overheard, between Bethany and Rupert Grant.

"No fucking way!"

"We've been best friends since the age of five. Have I ever lied to you?"

"Yes, all the time."

"I mean about anything that is important."

"Yes, all the time. For example, last week you said..."

I cut him off with, "But that wasn't important."

"It was to me."

I gave a deep sigh. This was hard work. I was now beginning to wish that I hadn't told him.

"It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, on the first Saturday of next month, my Sister will be at the club. And she is going to be serviced by, The Stallion."

He was silent for a while, thinking about what I had said, and then he spoke.

"OK, I believe you. But I want to be there, and I want to fuck her as well."

Then, before I could reply, he said more.

"Can you arrange it?"

Of course I could. Without hesitating, I said, "Yes, leave it with me."

We had now finished speaking, and I was regretting what I had said. Could I deliver what I had promised? I had confidently said yes, but now I wasn't so sure. Aunty might be able to help in getting Ryan hired again, but him and my Sister getting together, was the bigger problem. She was a size-queen, and he, The Rabbit, only had a five inch cock.

I stayed in my room until Mother called me for breakfast. As we ate, I kept glancing at Bethany. It was as if I was seeing her for the first time.

She was a younger version of Mother, but with subtle differences. Her tits were as big as hers, but more rounded. Her mouth was fuller, and her nose broader. Both beautiful, but in their own way. The differences in personality were less subtle.

Mother was basically a gentle person, with a kind heart. She was always smiling, and it didn't take much to get her to laugh. However, Bethany was more self-centred. She was selfish, and at times, she could be cruel. Ryan's opinion of her was that she was a spoilt bitch, and I had to agree with him. Being truthful, I would have to say that I didn't like my Sister, but I did want to fuck her!

On Monday, I rang my Aunty. She was eager to help.

"Leave it with me. I'll speak to Rupert."

I then rang Ryan, to tell him. He was pleased, and excited, in equal measures. As far as he was concerned, it was a done deal. I was optimistic, but it was far from certain, that Aunty would deliver.

"And I have something to tell you. Using data from the last Census, and the old Kinsey Report. If you do manage to fuck Bethany, then you will be in the 0.006% of men aged eighteen or over in this country, who have had their Mother, Aunty, and Sister."

That was certainly something to think about.

"And if you eventually get around to fucking another close family member, for example a Grandma, then it's even smaller. Approximately, by a factor of ten."

Sarcastically, I said, "That's nice to know, but three is my limit."

"And if it was both Grandmas, it would be..."

I stopped him before he could finish. It was now getting silly.

When the call was ended, I thought about what Ryan had said. I had no idea how he had managed to calculate it, but Statistics was what he was studying, and it was his passion, so I had confidence in the number. However, it was a very small percentage. I didn't know if I should be proud of it, or be ashamed. But what I did know, is that if my Sister was to attend, The Saturday Night Club, then I, The Stallion, was going to fuck her!

Eventually, Aunty did get back to me, but it was bad news.

"Sorry James, Rupert said no."

"Thanks for trying, I'm sure you did your best."

"I did. If I was to tell you what I offered to do to him, it would make you blush," then she sighed, before adding, "But he still said no. I must be getting old."

I was surprised that he hadn't given in to her. I would have. And next time, when we were together, I was going to get her to offer me, what she had offered to him. And hopefully, it would indeed make me blush!

When I told Ryan, I said that Mr. Grant would hire him, but not for the next meeting of the club.

"So I will be going back?"

I could hear the desperation in his voice.

"Definitely, but not next month."

I had said it confidently, and with a smile, but I had no reason to believe that it would happen. I would speak to Mr. Grant, but if Aunty, with her beautiful face and supple body, couldn't persuade him, what chance did I have?

The next day, I spoke to my boss. It was a brief conversation, and I was glad when it ended. He didn't shout, and he wasn't rude, but he made it clear that he didn't appreciate being told what to do, by one of his staff. His parting words were a warning.

"I am pleased with you James, and I do hope that you will be able to continue working for me."

I waited a week, before giving Ryan the bad news. He was surprisingly philosophical about it.

After shrugging his shoulders, he said, "I was hoping for a yes, but I'll get over it."

While waiting for the first Saturday of the month, to come around again, I managed, without too much difficulty, to remain calm. That was until the night before. Then, I was so excited, that it was after midnight before I got to sleep. And I didn't appreciate being woken at seven, by Ryan calling me.

"I have a plan."

I groaned. I knew what the plan was about, and I also knew that at best, it would be a five out of ten. But I let him continue.

"It's simple, I don't know why I didn't think of it before. When Lily meets us at the door, I'm sure that she will agree to me coming in with you. And I think she will keep her mouth shut."

I was wrong, it was a two, and it was so full of holes, that I didn't know where to start.

"So what do you think?"

I let him down lightly. I didn't laugh, or rip it apart. I just pointed out all the problems with his master plan. What if it was Agnes, or one of the other maids? What if one of the guests talked about it, or worse, complained? They were expecting to see just, The Stallion, but there would be another man in the room. How would he feel, if one of the maids lost her job, because of it? In the end, reluctantly, he had to agree with me, that it wasn't a good idea. But he did end our conversation, by telling me, that his next plan would be better. It would need to be.

Now that I was awake, and it was only seven fifteen, I took the opportunity to do some work on my thesis. I had another month to complete it, but I wanted to impress my tutor, by completing it early.

An hour later, there was a knock on the door that was so loud, that it startled me. It was opened before I could respond.

"I've being calling you. Breakfast is ready, and we are waiting for you."

It was my Sister, and she didn't look happy.

After giving her a nice smile, I said, "Sorry, I didn't hear you."

"I was shouting. You need to clean your ears out."

Then, before I could stop her, she snatched some papers from my bed. After quickly reading a few lines, she threw them at me.

With a snort, she said, "Dirac Equation. What the fuck is that?"

I didn't attempt to explain it to her, because I knew that even if she could understand it, she had no interest in knowing. She was just mocking me for being a nerd.

"It's no wonder that you don't have a girlfriend. I bet you can't remember the last time you got laid."

I could, and it was with Aunty. I was tempted to tell her. That would shut her up.

"Next time you get lucky, and you have your little cock inside a pussy, let me know," then she laughed, before adding, "But it's going to be a long wait."

As she was leaving, she slammed the door. I had no idea why she had acted like that. Her teasing me, especially about my studying, wasn't uncommon, but it wasn't normally with this amount of anger and venom. Something must have upset her, and she was taking it out on me. However, I was going to have the last laugh, because tonight, my cock was going to be in her pussy.

When I joined them for breakfast, my place was opposite Bethany. It was the worst place to be, because it meant that I could see her miserable face. I didn't understand it. This evening, she was going to The Saturday Night Club, and she knew that she was going to be fucked by a big cock. That should have put her in a good mood. Then it hit me. There could only be one explanation for the way that she was acting. For some reason, she now wasn't going to the club. I didn't want to ask, because I knew that the answer would disappoint me, but I needed to know.

Casually, I said, to no one in particular, "Doing anything special tonight?"

That got a quick no from Mother, and a shake of the head from my Father. But nothing from my Sister.

Looking at her, I said, "What about you?"

"I was," then, after scowling, she said, "But they put a stop to it."

That ended the conversation, and nobody, especially me, was eager to start it up again.

So they knew where she wanted to go to, and what she wanted to do, but stopping her going, was hypocritical of them, because they also attended The Saturday Night Club. I could now understand my Sister's anger. And I wasn't happy either. I had set my heart on fucking Bethany's sweet pussy, and now it wasn't going to happen. But hopefully, Aunty would be there.

After I had finished eating, I went to my room, to do some more work, but also to be alone. Today, my Sister was a powder keg, and it wasn't going to take much to make her go off. And when that happened, I didn't want to be anywhere near her.

I worked solidly for two hours, and then I decided to take a nap. It wasn't long before I dozed off.

When I woke, I stretched my arms, and then I opened my eyes.

"Hi big Brother."

I sat up, with such speed, that it made her laugh. My Sister was standing at the end of the bed, and it was obvious that she was in a better mood.

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to shake you a couple of times, so that you would wake up. I want to apologize for being a bitch."

That surprised me, saying sorry, was something that she never did.

"I was upset, and I took it out on you."

I rubbed my eyes, and then I looked at her. Yes, it really was Bethany. Then I groaned.

"This is a dream."

When she reached over, and pinched my arm, I yelped, and that made her giggle. So it wasn't a dream.

"I spoke to Rupert, and now I'm going out tonight."

I already knew where she was going, and who he was, but if I didn't ask, she would wonder why.

"Who is Rupert, and where is he taking you to?"

"He's just a friend, and it's a party at his place."

"So why did they not want you to go?"

"Because it's an adult party," then, in case I was too stupid to understand, she said, "That means lots of fucking."

I was now looking shocked, not because I was, but because it was how she expected me to be.

"Can I come?"

After laughing, long and hard, she said, "Sorry, nerds are not allowed."

Then she left, but this time she didn't slam the door. She was wrong, nerds are allowed, but only if they have a big cock!

When I got to the mansion, it was Lily that let me in. That wasn't a surprise, but her suddenly kissing me, when the door was closed, was. And it wasn't a peck on the cheek, it was on the mouth, and it was full-blooded. It took my breath away, but I quickly recovered, and then I gave her as good as I was getting. We were only kissing, but it was highly erotic, because it was spontaneous. It felt dangerous, this was something we shouldn't be doing, and we shouldn't be doing it here. That was adding to the excitement.

"It's not my turn."

Then her mouth was back on me. Those few words, explained everything. Tonight, she wasn't supposed to be serviced by, The Stallion, but she wasn't going to let that stop her from having him, and having him now.

When I put my hand up her short skirt, she stepped back, so that she could lean on the wall. Then she widened her legs.

"Put your fingers inside me."

I did, two of them, up to the knuckles, and with a force that made her gasp. She then started rocking her hips, moving her hot wet pussy against my still fingers. She was a bitch on heat, and I knew that it wouldn't be long, before she wanted more than just being fingered. Surprisingly, it was several minutes before that happened.

"I need to be fucked, and with a big cock."

I got it out in record time, and her hand was quickly on it. Three frantic strokes got it rock hard. She was now looking at it, almost drooling.

"I've been waiting for this all day. Your big cock deep up my little pussy."

I could believe her. As soon as I had stepped foot inside the mansion, she had pounced on me, and, as I had discovered, she wasn't wearing any panties.

It was now time to give her what she wanted.

Her back was now against the wall, with her legs wrapped around me, and I was fucking her hard. This position would be impossible with Agnes, she was too heavy, but with Lily, it was perfect.

I had started fast, but now it was insane. I was brutally fucking her little pussy, stretching it to its limit, with my nine inches. It should have been too much for her, but instead of begging me to stop, between loud moans, she kept asking for more. And I was happy to give it to her.

Then I froze, mid-stroke, because I heard footsteps, and they were getting louder. I didn't dare turn my head and look, because I just knew that it would be Mr. Grant.

"Don't stop. It's Anne, one of the maids."

As she passed us, we were fucking again. She didn't stop, or say anything, she just carried on walking past. It was as if we weren't there.

I waited until Anne had gone, before giving Lily the brutal strokes that finished her off.

"Fuck, my dirty little pussy is going to come!"

It then did, and with an intensity, that took me by surprise. She was so animated, that I almost dropped her. Then, when she opened her mouth, I remembered that she was a screamer. I managed, just in time, to stifle it, by covering her mouth with mine. I waited until she had come down from her high, before putting her down.

When she saw that my cock was still erect, she said, "If you want, I'll go and get Anne. She never says no to a big cock."

I shook my head. I was saving it for my Sister.

When we got to the room, she handed me a piece of paper.

"That's my number."

I gave her a nice smile, and then, before I could tell her that I would definitely call her, she spoke again.

"Will you please give that to your friend, The Rabbit, and what's his real name?"

I was disappointed, but I tried not to let it show, when I said, "I will, and he's called Ryan."

"That's a nice name. And I do hope he will call me."

Then, after kissing me on the cheek, she left. So she preferred him to me. I shook my head. She had just enjoyed my big cock, but it was Ryan that had got her number. But would he call her? Then I laughed, of course he would.

The food was always good, but tonight it was exceptional, and, for the first time, there was wine. They were trusting me to drink in moderation, but that was going to be difficult. I like a nice red, but this was at least two levels above nice.

I was on my second glass of wine, when the first guest arrived. It wasn't Bethany, but I didn't care. As soon as I saw her, even though I had never met her before, I knew who she was.

"Hi, I'm Margaret."

That was a nice polite name, but to me, she would always be, Linda Lips.

She was wearing a long dress that had a high neck. With the body that she had, you didn't need to flaunt it, you could be subtle, and still excite men. However, even though her body was covered, I knew everything about it. Her nipples were a nice size, and they were darker than her pearly white breasts. Her clit was big, but to see it, you had to part her very large lips. She was called Linda Lips for a reason!

And I knew all this, because a year ago, Ryan had lent me a DVD with her in it. It wasn't a great film, just an excuse for a lot of fucking, in lots of interesting, and sometimes amusing, positions. I had lost count of the number of times that I had jerked off while watching it, or more specifically, while I was watching her. I still had it, and I wasn't going to give it back, without a fight.

She wasn't in a hurry to start, which was just as well, because I was still in awe of her. But she was eager to talk.

We were now sitting opposite each other, drinking the expensive red wine. She was telling me about her time in the film industry, and I was listening attentively, and laughing in all the right places. As interesting as it was, I was desperate to get my hands on her gorgeous body, but it seemed as if all she wanted to do, was to impress me with her stories. However, she did want more than that, because after ending a rather long, but funny, tale, about a young stud that she had worked with, she suddenly declared, "I think it's time for us to fuck."

Holding my hand, she led me towards the bed. This is what I wanted, but I was now nervous, worried that I might not be able to satisfy her. She fucked for a living, and I was just a gifted amateur. My cock was big, but it wouldn't impress her. There was a scene on the DVD, that was her being fucked in quick succession by two men, and both of them had at least an inch more than me.

When we got to the bed, she started undressing, so I did as well.

We were now naked, and my cock was fully erect. I hadn't needed to stroke it, just looking at her without her clothes on, was enough to get it to its best.

"That's a nice cock. Big enough to fill my pussy up, but not so big that it rearranges my internal organs."

Then she laughed, and I joined in, out of relief, because I was now no longer worried about being able to perform.

I was now enjoying her big tits. They were enhanced, but I already knew that from watching the DVD. She was late thirties, possibly older, and her nipples were still pointing up. That never happens with big natural breasts when you are that age. Some enhancements are a mistake. The tits are too big, and unnaturally firm. These had been done by an expert. They weren't excessively large, and they felt just right.

As I greedily sucked on her nipple, she made a noise that I had heard lots of times before from her. A loud moan, that seemed to come from deep inside her. I had thought that it was fake, but now I knew that it was real. And when I put my hand between her legs, and started rubbing her pussy, that moan became even louder.

I wanted to get to her clit, but finding it, was proving to be difficult. Her lips were large and meaty, and they were getting in the way. Eventually I did, and when I firmly ran a finger over it, she gasped.

"Yes, that's the spot. And my pussy needs to be fingered."

I was happy to oblige. I had seen giant cocks being pushed into her pussy, and they had gone in with ease, so I didn't need to start with just one finger, and then gradually add more.

"That's nice."

I had given her three, and as deep into her as I could go. But there was room for more.

"But that's better."

I was now fucking her with four fingers, and at the same time, giving her swollen clit the attention that it deserved.

My throbbing cock wanted to join in. To be deep up her juicy pussy. And very soon, that's where it would be, but only after I had gone down on her. I had never been with a woman that had lips like hers. I wanted them in my mouth, to greedily suck on them. And I wanted her to climax while I was doing it.

I didn't ask her if that's what she wanted, I just quickly removed my fingers, and then even quicker, I pushed my head between her legs. She responded by opening her legs wider, and then gasping, when my mouth and tongue was on her pussy.

chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers