All Comments on 'The Saturday Night Club Ch. 03'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
James must keep his activity in secret

James is also the stallion in stupidity, his behavior to open his mouth to his best friend Ryan displeases me, parts with Ryan personally make no sense to me, Ryan wants to fuck all female members of James's family, with his help, and for his part he doesn't offer anything, he could tell James that he would have liked it if in his family the same thing happened. James has already done enough for his friend, he must put him away from his activity. It's times for Ryan to do also statistic to fuck a member of his family.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Good

Still going strong and as hot as hot as ever. I agree, why tell Ryan.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

I love the series but I agree with the anon commenter that Ryan is an ass. I hope that getting to date the maid will be enough for him. I look forward to reading the chapter with the mother and daughter. I keep wondering just when these family members will recognize their son's/brother's voice and pull his mask off? Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, but....

I rated every story in this series with 5 stars...but I suspect Stallion has feelings for his Mom and maybe even his aunt and sister. Unfortunately they only love a single part of him and that's just sad. In his normal life he is just the nerd son and brother. It appears that the Mom and Aunt are in loveless marriages and the sister is just a whore and bitch. Reading about and even participating in emotionless sex is fun for awhile but it begins to grow old quickly. I would hope the author would bring some emotional connection and depth into the story for the characters in the next chapter. If not, then it will be time for me to move on. Good luck and best wishes.

PerveratheartPerveratheartover 3 years ago
Another?

Hoping your going to add more to this.

TheSexualDevianceTheSexualDevianceover 3 years ago

Please stop with Ryan's constant pestering of James to get him into the club. He sounds like a small child asking his parents "are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" It's unbelievable enough that James would be so easily able to discuss his employment with Ryan in the first place as certainly this club would pride itself on secrecy and he would have had to sign a non-disclosure agreement. But with the way his family has been so easily able to pass around membership, perhaps not. Still, you made it quite clear in the first chapter that Ryan didn't meet the minimum requirements for employment, even if you did suddenly toss that idea out the window in the next chapter. Also you don't need to end every chapter by telling us that James has just learned who's coming to the club next month. Maybe try adding in some suspense, make more people want to come back.

nicho1855nicho1855about 3 years ago

I hope you write one more chapter to this story, with James identity being revealed to his mom and sister. That would provide a fitting conclusion to this entertaining tale.

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 3 years ago

I'm sure you can get into trouble for writing about 12 year old boys, even if one of them has a large cock. James thinks to much and blabs, Ryan should not even be in the story. Aunty needs to spill the beans on James / Stallion at a family gathering leading to all of the family women and James in an orgy.

chris99999chris99999almost 3 years agoAuthor

12? All are over 18.

SlipperyJim1986SlipperyJim1986almost 3 years ago

What a great story. But please do another chapter. I would love to find out how James goes with his mother and sister and it would be even better if they were to find out The Stallions true identity.

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraideralmost 3 years ago

Yes, another chapter would be great, seeing how mom and sis will flinge, then cringe, and finally give in completely once they're confronted with the inevitable truth.

Tom5616Tom5616almost 3 years ago

I like it very well written! I would like to hear more! Possibly a pregnancy with aunty and sister or even the mother! You are the writer, I will enjoy your writing either way!🔥🔥🔥

DAWG8265DAWG8265almost 3 years ago

Another chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with all the other comments but want to emphasize that voices are a dead give away if not disguised. There is absolutely no possible way a mother wouldn't recognize her sons voice. That ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ryan is a whinning little bitch that needs to grow up. He needs to know that he is not going to be able to do the same thing as James forever

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

These were great stories. Very fun to read

I have just found these stories would love to see many chapters. But I'm guessing that after 10 months I will I won't be seeing anymore. Thats a shame. I am t

reading your other stories, hoing to come back to this one. 👍👍👍👍👍

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 2 years ago

Great story. I'm sorry it is ending.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Dam need the next part of this one with mother and daughter together with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was an excellent story and also very well told. Can't wait to read your others!

oksideshow859419oksideshow859419over 1 year ago

WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER CUME IN??????????

Hanky1065Hanky1065over 1 year ago

You definitely need to write the mother daughter one.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[29.11.22]

Zsexcellent series...so far?

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story can't wait for the next one. When are they going to find out who the Stallion is??? can't wait!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Leave Ryan out of it

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

NEED the next chapter! Please

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

I agree with the experts you definitely need another chapter to close out this wonderful series!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This series is great please continue to the next series with mom and daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You can't end it. You have to add 1 or more chapters. It would be nice if you got rid of Ryan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES