The Saturday Night Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, my cunt is going to enjoy this."

That shocked me. Not just because she had used two words that I had never heard her say before, but the way she had said it. I could hear the excitement in her voice. I was used to her being my Mother, but not as she was now, a woman eager for sex.

I was now servicing her tits. I was greedily sucking on a nipple, and rolling the other between a finger and thumb. From the noises she was making, I was doing a good job. My cock wasn't getting any attention, but I was OK with that. It was going to get plenty of action later on, when it was fucking her pussy.

"Finger Mummy's cunt."

I froze, and for some reason, she thought that was funny, because she laughed. How had she known it was me, and when had she known? But she hadn't asked me to stop, she had asked me to finger her. I was confused. Now that she knew who I was, there was no need to keep the stupid mask on. I was about to take it off, when she spoke again.

"I hope I haven't shocked you. I like to pretend that it's my Son doing these things to me."

She had. It was fortunate that I hadn't taken my mask off, because if I had, it would have shocked her as well.

"My Husband does the same thing. While he is fucking, he likes the woman to call him Daddy."

I couldn't believe it. My parents didn't seem the type. They were ordinary, even boring. My Mother knitted, and my Father's hobby was stamp collecting. But they had a secret, and it was a big one. They were members of The Saturday Night Club. And, having sex with masked strangers, wasn't enough for them. They fantasized about having sex with their own children! I didn't know whether to be impressed, or disgusted.

When she started stroking my cock, I put it to the back of my mind. I would think about it at a later time, because now I needed to concentrate. There was a pussy that was desperate to be fingered.

The first finger went in without much resistance, because she was so wet. When it was fully in, she sighed. The second one made her moan, and the third, because I had to push harder, made her gasp.

"James, I want you to fuck me with them. And don't stop until you make me come. Then you can fuck my cunt to a second one."

Calling me James, had made me wince, but fortunately, she hadn't noticed. And the way she had said it, had nearly made me laugh. It was in the same tone that she had used earlier in the day, when she had wanted me to tidy my room. In both cases, it was to emphasize that what she was telling me to do, had to be done, and done properly.

I was now moving my fingers. Almost taking them fully out, and then pushing them back in, up to the knuckles. I could hear her pussy squelching, because it was so wet. And it would need to be, because very soon, my cock would be taking over. I was going to fuck her hard with my full nine inches.

When I upped the pace, her moaning became louder, and when I started rubbing her clit, with a finger from my other hand, it became continuous. Seconds later, I made her climax.

I was now watching her, with a smile on my face, as her orgasm surged through her body. I was only a man, so I wasn't the best person to judge. However, to me, it looked like a big one.

As soon as she had recovered, I was pushing her legs further apart, so that I could fuck her. But she resisted. Did she need more time, or worse, was she already satisfied? But it was neither.

"I want to bend over. My darling Husband is enthusiastic, and he makes the most of what he has, but he doesn't have a cock that's your size. I want yours to go into me as deep as possible."

I was more than happy to give her what she wanted. It was my favoured position, but I had been playing it safe, by going for missionary. Some women find, that being fucked from behind by a big cock, is too much for them.

She was now in position, and she was wriggling her peachy bottom, to let me know that she was ready to start. But I wasn't going to rush this. I wanted some time to admire the view. I was assuming that she was a regular at Mr. Grant's club, but this might just be her one and only attendance, so I needed to savour it.

Julie, an ex of mine, had been good at this. Her stomach would be low, and her bottom high. But my Mother was even better. Her top was horizontal, and her bottom wasn't far short of being vertical. I was impressed that she was able to do that, especially when she was twice the age of Julie. But could she fuck like her? There was only one way to find out.

When I pushed into her, she gave a deep sigh. It was what she had been waiting for. I stopped when I had given her six inches, she would get the rest when she had loosened up.

I was now fucking her, but at a leisurely pace, and without using the last three inches. When she started moaning, I increased the speed, and I also gave her another inch.

"My cunt likes this, but Mummy wants all of your big cock."

You should always do what your Mother asks, so I was going to be the obedient Son.

When my balls slammed against her, she squealed. But was it a sign of pleasure, or pain? She hadn't asked me to stop, so I was guessing that it was pleasure. The next stroke was the same, my full nine inches, and I had arched my back, so that I could go even deeper into her. That got a loud gasp, and this time, there was no doubting why she had made the noise.

She was now fully enjoying my cock. Every stroke was long and hard. And every time my balls slapped against her ample bottom, she uttered a loud gasp.

"Mummy's cunt needs to come. Fuck me harder."

I wasn't sure that I could find another gear, but I would try.

"Yes, that's it!"

Somehow, I had managed it, but I wouldn't be able to keep going for long. Then, thankfully, seconds later, she boiled over. As soon as she did, I stopped. I was too exhausted to continue.

It was another big one for her, and I was amazed at how long it lasted, and how many times she said fuck. I stayed in her until she became calm. When I pulled out of her, I was still hard. This was the second time without a climax. When she turned over, and she saw my erect cock, she was surprised.

"You didn't come?"

I just nodded. I had concentrated so much on getting her off, that I hadn't.

"I was so out if it when I got mine, that I didn't realize that I had left you hanging."

I shrugged my shoulders, to imply that it was no big deal. But really it was. Then, not for the first time, she surprised me.

"Let me take care of it."

I had thought, that after climaxing twice, she would just want to leave, so that she could rejoin the party. I was the hired help, so it didn't matter that I hadn't reached it. But I should have known better. My Mother was a caring person.

She was now stroking my cock, at the right speed, and with a grip that was perfect.

"I don't want you jerking off at home, and staining the bed sheets."

Then she laughed.

"Or doing what my Son does, He comes in my used panties."

It was a good job that I was wearing a mask, because my face was now red. I thought that I had been careful, always putting them back where I had found them, after wiping off most of the semen.

"I don't mind. Thinking about what he does to them, gets me excited. Sometimes, when they are heavily stained, I leave them in the bathroom for him."

Did she know all my secrets? I hoped not. In my defense, I had only started doing it six months ago, and I only did it occasionally.

After what was possibly my best hand job ever, she made me come. She had taken me to the edge three times, before backing off. It was agonising, almost torture. The fourth time, she didn't stop, and I had come with an intensity that was off the scale.

Jennifer hadn't showered, but she did. When she emerged from the bathroom, fully clothed, she was ready to rejoin the party.

As she was leaving, I got a kiss from her. But this time, it was just on the cheek.

She had now gone, and I was showering for the second time. As the hot water cascaded over my body, I was grinning like an idiot. And that was because of her parting words.

"I'll see you next month."

It was late when I got back, but I phoned Ryan. I had to tell somebody about it, and it could only be him. He wasn't happy at being woken up, but when I told him I was calling, to tell him about what had happened at The Saturday Night Club, he was eager to hear it.

When I had finished, he said what

I had expected him to say.

"No fucking way!"

Then, irritatingly, he said it again, three more times. However, I could understand why he had repeated it. He was my best friend, and I could trust him with my life, so I had told him everything. So he now knew that I had fucked my Mother.

"With such a small chance of it happening, you were very unlucky," then he corrected himself, "You were very lucky."

I had done something that he was desperate to do. She was at the top of his list of women that he would like to fuck. Sadly, it was a long list, and it never gets any smaller.

His parting words made me smile. It was to tell me that he was going to do some calculations. He wanted to put a number on this unlikely event.

In the morning, he got his own back, by waking me. I was now rubbing the sleep from my eyes, as he tried to explain how he had calculated it. I wasn't interested in how he had done it, but I did want to know the result.

"Just tell me the answer."

"OK Mr. Grumpy."

He must have heard the irritation in my voice, but he couldn't resist delaying it, by pretending to do a drum roll first.

Eventually, he said, "One in a thousand."

That sounded low, almost impossible. Was it just a dream? No, it had actually happened.

When breakfast was ready, Bethany shouted up to me.

"Get out of bed you lazy fucker."

As I walked down the stairs, I could hear Mother telling her off.

"We don't use bad language in this house. I never say that word, and you shouldn't."

But I knew that she did, and she was also fond of saying cunt. However, that was only when she was sexually excited.

While we were eating, I kept glancing at my parents. I still couldn't believe it. Both of them were members of The Saturday Night Club. They did go out once a month, but I hadn't realized that it was always the first Saturday. It was so that my Mother could be fucked by a young stud, with a big cock, and so that my Father could have his wicked way with a young woman. And, to make it even spicier, they role played. They pretended that the stud was me, and that the woman was Bethany.

I would love to tell my Sister, so that I could see the look on her face. But would she believe me? Probably not. I had been there, and I was still finding it hard to believe. And revealing their secret, and mine, would put an end to it. That would be a disaster. Next month, I would be working again, and hopefully, that would mean fucking my Mother again. Then I almost laughed, but I managed to hold it in, without them noticing. I had just realized something, I wasn't just having sex with her, I was being paid for it!

Tuesday, at ten in the evening, Mr. Grant called me.

"James, I have a favour to ask of you. Your services are required on Sunday."

I couldn't say yes quickly enough. As soon as the call ended, I rang Ryan.

"I thought it was The Saturday Night Club, and that it was only on the first Saturday of the month?"

All that was true, but this was a special occasion, organized at short notice. I repeated what Mr. Grant had said.

"Elizabeth is sixty on Sunday. We have decided to celebrate her birthday."

Ryan was deeply envious, and he wanted us to come up with a plan, for smuggling him in.

"I can be your assistant."

That was never going to work, and I told him so.

"So you only called me so that you could boast about it?"

I thought about it, and then I said yes.

In the morning, I was eager to know if my parents were attending. However, I couldn't just ask them. I needed to be subtle.

"Have you any plans for the weekend?"

Mother answered, but not straight away.

"Yes. John and Lucy are having a small party."

Then Father chipped in with, "On Sunday."

John and Lucy were good friends, and they did like to party, so it was plausible. However, they had forgotten that they were currently on a cruise, and not due back until the middle of next week.

So, without realizing it, they had confirmed that they would be attending the special party at Mr. Grant's mansion.

On Sunday, as I was getting ready to leave for work, Ryan called me.

"Tell your boss that we are a double act. And that it's both of us, or none of us."

That was silly, and I told him that.

We then argued about it, and it ended with him calling me selfish, before abruptly ending the call. I would patch it up with him, but not now. If I didn't leave straight away, then I would be late.

I got there with only five minutes to spare. This time, I was met by a different maid. She was very pretty, and the smile she gave me, was full of promise. In a different place, and at another time, I would have asked her out.

This time, while I waited for the first client, I was relaxed. I had done this before. I was now an expert.

When the knock on the door came, I was ready. And I was pleased to see, that it was the maid that I had met earlier.

This time, the light wasn't dimmed. And she closed the door, without bringing a guest into the room, and even more confusing, she hadn't left.

"I'm Lily. I hope you don't mind, but it's me that you have to fuck. And don't worry, I look young, but I am over eighteen."

Mind? I was ecstatic, and I could now take my mask off, because she had already seen my face.

She then explained, that Mr. Grant rewarded hard working staff, by allowing them to take part in The Saturday Night Club. And that's why she was here now. Lucky me!

We started by kissing. Slowly at first, but it quickly became frantic. When we stopped, we were both breathless.

"Is it true that it's eight inches long?"

I kept a straight face, as I shook my head. She was disappointed, but she was doing her best to hide it.

"No, it's nine inches."

She was now looking at me, wide-eyed.

Before she could say it, I got there first, "And that's why they call me, The Stallion."

We were now kissing again, but this time I was also fondling her tits, through her maid's outfit. When I started to unbutton it, she stepped back.

"Let me do it, it will be quicker."

She then took it off, with a speed that was impressive. It was now my turn. I got her bra off in record time.

Her tits were firm, and they were a nice handful. They were topped by small rosebud nipples, and when I took one of them into my mouth, she shuddered.

I was now sucking hard, taking as much of her breast into my mouth that I could. And she had her hands on my head, making sure that I wasn't going to stop.

When I put my hand between her legs, she did the same to me. As she groped my cock, that was trapped inside my trousers. I squeezed two fingers into her panties. When they got to her clit, she gasped.

"Pull them down,"

I didn't want to stop, but it was better to do it now, rather than later. After taking her panties off, I quickly undressed. We were now naked.

I started by giving her two fingers. There was room for more, so I added another. Then I started fucking her with them. Shortly after, she asked me to stop, because she wanted my cock inside her.

She chose the position. We were now spooning. It was a good choice, because it allowed me to go deep into her, and when I did, she grunted. I just wish that I could see her angelic face, while we did it.

We had now got into a nice rhythm. This wasn't a frenzied fuck, it was more measured. We would both climax, hopefully together, but only after a slow build up.

After ten minutes, we were still going, but the end was in sight. She was making more noise, and my balls were starting to tighten. It was time to up the pace. When I did, she surprised me, by suddenly reaching it. Then she surprised me again. She was a screamer! That almost put me off my stroke, but somehow I managed to continue, and when she was coming down from her high, I flooded her pussy.

When she had recovered, she apologized.

"Sorry, I should have warned you. I can get a bit loud."

Then she laughed.

"I mean very loud."

I was now alone, and waiting for my Mother. I had enjoyed my time with Lily, but she was the starter, and not the main.

When I had arrived, I was confident that my Mother would be one of my guests. But now, I wasn't so sure. It had been an hour since Lily had left me, and she still hadn't appeared. After another thirty minutes, I had given up hope. Had my parents changed their mind, and stayed at home? Or worse, was she now being fucked by another stallion?

When Lily entered the room, I thought that it was to tell me that I could go home, but when she dimmed the lights, I knew that it wasn't. Then the guest entered the room, and Lily made the introductions.

"Alison, meet, The Stallion."

"Hello Mummy."

That made both of them laugh.

We were now alone, and we should be making up for lost time. Ripping each other's clothes off, because we were desperate to fuck. But we weren't. We were enjoying a glass of wine from the bottle that she had brought with her. It was nice, but I would have preferred a beer.

"Tell me, do your parents know that you are here?"

I shook my head, and then I said, "Do your children know?"

"No, they would be horrified. They think we are old, and past it. It's OK for my Son to be chasing pussy all day, and for my Daughter to be obsessed with big cocks, but not for their parents to still enjoy sex."

I didn't like her assessment of me. There was some truth in it, but I was more than just that. I was achieving top marks in my studies. And how did she know that Bethany was a size-queen? I was going to ask, but before I could, she stood up, and then she started taking her clothes off. The time for talking had passed, it was now time for action.

She did it slowly, it was almost a striptease. First her top, then her skirt. When her bra was off, I reached for her tits, but she stepped back. Then she wagged a finger at me.

"No touching."

When her panties were off, she moved closer to me. It was so that she could push me down onto the chair. I landed heavily, and she thought that it was funny.

"Put your arms to your side, and don't move."

As soon as I had done that, she was climbing onto me. Ryan is never going to believe me when I tell him about this. My Mother was giving me a lap dance!

She was good, a lot better than my only other one, on my eighteenth birthday. The woman had been pretty, with a body that you wouldn't believe. However, her movements had been robotic, and she didn't display any emotion. It had left me cold.

This was different. It was highly erotic. Her big tits were close to my face, but not touching it, and she was grinding her pussy onto my cock. And all the time that she was doing it, she was smiling, and maintaining eye-contact.

After only five minutes, it was too much for me.

"Please can we stop?"

She just ignored me, but when I asked again, she nodded. When I reached for her tits, she didn't push my hand away.

I was now feasting on her big nipples. I couldn't get enough of them.

"My cunt needs playing with."

Then she got off me. I watched her walk towards the bed. When she was on it, lying on her back, with her legs wide open, I got up from my chair and joined her. But I didn't finger her, I went down on her.

She had teased me with the lap dancing, now it was my turn. I was going to make her squirm.

This is something that I enjoy, and I have been told, lots of times, and by lots of women, that I am good at it. My Mother was now getting the benefit of all my skill and experience.