The Saturday Night Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I nibbled on her lips, she moaned. When I pushed my tongue into her opening, she purred. But I made her wait for the best part, my tongue on her clit.

When she was on my lap, I had managed five minutes, before it was too much for me. She didn't get past three.

"I need you to lick my clit."

When I moved my tongue near to it, she sighed. But then I moved it away.

"Lick it, and do it now!"

It was time to end the teasing, and give her what she wanted. When I ran my tongue over it, she groaned.

It didn't take me long to finish her off. She was so worked up, that it didn't matter what I did to her clit. Even the gentlest touch was driving her crazy.

When she had recovered, I got a big hug.

"That was wonderful."

I didn't want praise, I wanted to empty my balls. Was that going to happen?

"Now it's your turn. Nothing is off limits."

Yes it was, and I could choose how I would climax, and where. I couldn't decide between her pussy and her mouth, but then I realized, that I could have both.

"I want my cock in your mouth, then, when I am ready to come, you bend over and I put it into your pussy."

She didn't say anything, but what she did do, is move her mouth towards my throbbing cock.

A lot of women suck cocks, but many only do it to please their man. It's a chore. For my Mother, it was different. She was enjoying it as much as me.

She was taking a lot of my cock in, but only as much as she could manage. Only occasionally gagging. And the tempo was spot on. I was slowly heading towards a climax, and I knew that it would be a big one.

I was now getting close. It was time to get my cock into her pussy, before it was too late. But her warm wet mouth, felt so good.

"I'm going to come in your mouth."

She then started bobbing her head faster. Seconds later, I started to spurt, and she lowered her head. As she swallowed, she gagged a couple of times.

This time, she didn't shower.

"It's late, I just want to go home."

As she was leaving, I got another hug. Then, as she released me, she spoke.

"Next time, we won't be here. My Husband's boss is having a party, and we have to go to it."

I could understand that, but I was gutted.

"Rupert has kindly let my Sister and her Husband come instead. I have told her all about, The Stallion. She is eager to meet you."

But not as eager as I was. Like Ryan, I had a list of the women that I wanted to fuck.

My Aunty was on it, and she was number one!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.