The Satyr Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't. I took another step, still distracted by the sky, but then I felt something against my foot. Something hard - probably an exposed root or a stone or something, which was weird, because I didn't notice anything there before. Either way, I stubbed my toe right on that thing and lost my balance. Before I knew it, I was falling to the ground face first!

"Dammit!" I exclaimed, as my chin hit the ground. Luckily, there was grass where my face landed.

"Oh, are you okay?" the satyr asked from somewhere behind me.

"I'm good," I replied, as I was getting off the ground. Nothing bad happened. I was in luck that I landed well, there was a soft pile of something right at the waist level where I fell. As I started getting back on my feet, I felt something tingling on my naked legs and lap though. It felt itchy... very itchy!

I looked back and saw that somehow I managed to trip and fall right into a giant anthill, crotch first! My eyes bulged when I saw the tiny red dots running around their home, which was now destroyed.

Fire ants!

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" I squeaked, quickly swatting them away from my naked skin. But I was too slow! They were way ahead of me and already started biting. Soon, I started seeing red bite marks on both my legs and my lap. This was a nightmare!

"Damn, let me help you out, Joey!" the satyr stepped in. His big hands started helping me with swatting the ants away. He was helpful, but the damage was already done.

"No, shit, this can't be happening..." I whined as I scratched my knee. And then my calf. And then everywhere else!

My whole lower body was burning, those ants were on me only for a couple of seconds, but they already made their mark! I was trying to get all the spots at once and probably looked ridiculous jumping and dancing around, but I couldn't help it - it was too much!

"Joey, Joey!" the satyr grabbed me by the shoulder, "Calm down, buddy!"

"That's easy for you to say!" I snapped, "It feels like a thousand needles just pecking at my skin... God, I can't take this! Is there any chance you have a cream in that satchel of yours, or some oil, or something like that?"

"No can do, boy," the satyr shook his head and then thought for a bit, "There is one thing we could do, but... nah, forget it. It would probably be weird."

"What is it?" I pleaded, "Shoot, please! I'm desperate!"

"Well," he explained, "There is a thing they say about satyr saliva. That it can serve as a numbing agent for human skin. I think it would be worth a shot. But that would require for me to, well, get it on you somehow. Directly."

"Right," I nodded. I couldn't think straight with all of this itchiness, I just wanted to get rid of it! I looked into the satyr's eyes.

"Let's do it."

He raised an eyebrow, the corner of his mouth smiling up ever so slightly.

"Are you sure about that, Joey?"

"Yeah! Please, man, come on... This is torture!"

"Okay then. First things first, let's get you further away from this anthill."

Before I could react, the satyr bent down and grabbed me below my knees. He lifted me up, like I was weighing nothing! It surprised me so much that I almost forgot about the incredibly itchy feeling all around for a second.

He stepped off the path and carefully put me on a patch of clear grass. I was laying there, naked, looking up at him. The creature kneeled by my feet and leaned down.

"Okay then," he started, "I assume they bit you everywhere, right?"

I nodded frantically, eager for him to begin already.

"I will start with your feet. This might tickle a little bit."

He leaned down even further and pulled out his tongue. I was surprised at the size of that thing! It rolled out of his mouth, wide and long, much bigger than a human's. Initially, I thought he would be more reluctant - after all, he was about to taste my feet - but he didn't hold back! Slowly, he dragged that thing over the soles of my left foot and I could feel the rough texture rubbing on my skin. It scratched all the bites and felt... kinda nice, if a little ticklish.

I managed to calm myself down, relax my body and let the satyr do his magic. He spent a lot of time on my foot, even though there weren't that many bites down there. Still, he rolled his tongue over my toes and across the whole area. He was taking his time, almost as if he was enjoying it.

Then, he moved to the other foot. The few bites he covered already were feeling a little better... I thought. Or maybe it was just the satisfying feeling of his scratchy tongue over my skin. Either way I wasn't complaining, even when he took his entire foot up in my mouth and started drooling over it.

It felt... strange, but not exactly bad. I mean, I was laying on the ground in the middle of the forest, naked, having this satyr creature lick my feet! It felt ridiculous, but I would do anything to get rid of the itchiness at the moment. And also... if I forget the weirdness of it, it actually felt pretty pleasant, getting my feet rubbed like this. The man knew what he was doing with his tongue.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Joey," he said, when he was done with the other foot as well, "But one could get used to the taste of your musk..."

"Um... thanks..." I said, blushing a little - it was a strange compliment, especially since it came from another guy, but it was flattering, "Do you think you could... speed up? It itches everywhere, real bad."

"Oh no worries, Joey. I'll make sure to get everywhere, just give me time," the satyr assured me before he moved on to my ankles. His rough tongue started going up my calf in really slow, long drags. I sighed as I felt the coarse tongue against my skin. It was helping... in a way.

"Thanks for doing this, by the way," I said, as I was staring at the sky above me, "I mean, this is a pretty big favor."

"Oh, don't mention it, boy," the satyr said, as his hands embraced my legs to get better balance, "I love helping people out. And hey... maybe you can repay me next time if I happen to fall into an anthill, right?"

He grinned at me and sent me a wink. After that, he got back to my legs. His tongue passed the knee level and was getting closer and closer to my thighs. It was making me feel like I probably shouldn't be feeling, especially from a male rubbing his tongue over me. I mean, it was still physical stimulation, what was I supposed to do? I felt blood rushing in the direction of my dick and couldn't do anything about it. I closed my eyes and tried to think of some repulsive thoughts, but my mind kept slipping back to the sensation of the satyr's inhuman, amazing tongue on my naked skin. It just felt so good!

His hands gently spread my legs so they could really get to the thighs. The satyr didn't hesitate for a bit and started giving my meaty thighs a very good and thorough tongue bath! I felt his tongue getting all over the bite marks, not missing a single inch, covering my entire lower body with his saliva.

"Ummm..." I hummed nervously, as I felt that my cock hardening from all the treatment, "I don't... It's not how it looks like..."

"Don't you worry about anything, Joey," the satyr interrupted me, his face wearing a wide smile, "We are in nature, after all. It's okay to feel natural things happening to your body."

He made eye contact with me before he dove back between my legs. His tongue was already so close to my scrotum! I felt his hands on the insides of my thighs, spreading them and I obliged. I was growing curious to see where this goes...

"Those damn ants got everywhere, didn't they?!" the satyr said in astonishment, "Your entire butt is covered in those little red bites!"

"Is it?" I asked, curious, "That's strange, I actually don't feel any itching back there..."

"Well, better let me get there and take care of it before it starts," the satyr suggested, "Spread your legs some more for me, boy. No need to be shy..."

I mean, that was sort of a given - how many more boundaries could we possibly cross here? I spread my legs some more and pushed my ass up a little bit. Then I felt the satyr's hairy fingers spreading my buttcheeks wide open, completely available to whatever he had planned.

"Let's see what we have here..." he whispered and after that, I only saw the ram horns on his head. The rest of his face disappeared down there, pushed against my ass, with his tongue flickering against my opening. I gasped and grabbed the grass around me - it was an unexpectedly intense feeling! I opened my legs to their limit and pushed back against satyr's incredible tongue. I think I heard him chuckle down there for some reason.

The next thing I felt was the rogue, fat, long tongue slowly pushing its way inside me. Did the ants really go that far? I didn't care anymore, the sensation of my ass being treated like this was sending electric shocks through my body. My cock was now fully hard and throbbing, leaking like a popsicle on a hot summer day. My chest was all red and flushed and I was breathing so fast and hard. It was as if I had a fever, but in a good way!

The satyr's lips kissed and sucked around my asshole while his tongue was pushing in and out. My ass quickly accommodated to the girth of it and loosened up to let him as far as he needed to go... which was pretty far. He was going down on that hole like crazy, making slurping sounds. His tongue started pushing all the buttons I didn't know my body even had!

"Fuck..." I whimpered, as I thrusted the empty air, "Fuck..."

He made me twirl and squirm and all it took was his amazing mouth. It took him a pretty long time before he decided that my ass was bite-free and before he pulled away. Once again I saw his eyes and his twisted little grin.

"Well, I think that's all of it, Joey," he said, cheerfully, "You should feel much better now!"

"Ahhh... wait, what?"

I looked at him confused. I didn't want him to stop! I was so hot and bothered, my cock was throbbing like crazy! Was he not seeing that?

"Yeah, the swelling should fade in a couple of hours, but the itching seems to be gone, right?" he said to me casually, "Pretty cool what we can do with our mouths, huh?"

"Please, you... you can't stop," I panted.

He raised his eyebrows and his lips carried a victorious smile.

"What are you asking me to do, Joey?" he asked with the most innocent voice. I sighed.

"I want you to go further," I asked, my face red with embarrassment, "A little higher. Because... uh... I think I still feel some itching there."

The satyr chuckled before his fingers softly traced my cock.

"Is that so?"

"Yes," I nodded frantically, "I'm begging you."

"Well," he shrugged, "I guess I could check over there too..."

I sighed with relief when I felt his tongue again, this time on the spot between my balls and my ass. He was going higher, as I requested. Soon, I felt the coarse, warm tongue on my balls. That really got me going.

"Oh yes," I moaned, "Oh yes, sir, that's exactly the spot."

He reacted well to that and started paying extra attention to my balls. He sucked on them and let his tongue go crazy. I heard him slurping and smacking as he was sucking on my testicles, tenderly but eagerly. He was so good at this. His bearded mouth felt so good against my scrotum, and it was no longer just about scratching those bite marks. I couldn't wait until he got even higher...

Which he did, promptly. He looked up and made eye contact with me, while his hand idly played with the foreskin on the tip of my dick. Then, still looking into my eyes, he dove down and took the whole cock into his mouth. I didn't expect him to just take it all into his mouth! The satyr showed his barely existent little gag reflex as he was going up and down, up and down, sucking all the sticky precum off the shaft of my cock and milking more and more out of it.

His coarse tongue was so much better than my hand ever was, and his warm mouth felt incredible. He didn't suck too hard or too soft, it was exactly the right amount of intensity and pleasure. His head bobbed up and down and his lips were sealed around my shaft, not allowing even a single drop of liquid escape. I heard him gulp down the saliva mixed with my precum. And then, when I thought this couldn't get any better, he let me inside his tight, soft throat. My senses were absolutely overloaded.

Forgetting about not being rude, I reached down to grab the satyr's ram horns. I wanted to just thrust against his throat so badly. I wanted to fill him up with my human milk. Unfortunately, he was keeping the pace at his level of comfort, keeping a steady, but slow tempo. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it for much longer and I also knew that the load I was about to give him was going to be huge. I couldn't jerk off for like a week, since my father chased me around with chores all the time. And with all the teasing he was doing to my cock, this satyr was going to get a load he wasn't going to forget anytime soon!

"I'm close," I let out with a shaky voice, "Real close!"

When the satyr heard that, he didn't change a thing about his tempo - I was desperately hoping he would speed up, but no, he was going to tease me some more. His slow pace was building my orgasm up even more. My moans echoed through the woods. I felt my butt muscles clench and my whole body tensed up. I felt the climax rising and I couldn't stop it anymore.

"OH FUCK!"

I roared like a wild animal and my cock finally released all of that pent up cum, right into the bearded, experienced mouth of the satyr between my legs. He closed his eyes when he tasted the first batch of my load. He didn't pull away for even a second - no, he kept my dick deep inside of his mouth and made sure to suck out everything. And boy, did I give him a lot! It felt like losing half of my body weight just pumping all that cum into the satyr's mouth.

"Aaah..." I said, as I collapsed back on the ground, breathing hard, feeling exhausted. The satyr milked the last couple of drops from of my cock before he let it out of his mouth. He looked at me as he licked his lips.

"Feel better, Joey?" he asked.

"Yeah," I answered, grinning, "Thanks for that, that was really... something else. Sorry about grabbing your horns..."

"Heh. It's okay, kid. I like your vigor. Here, let me help you up."

He got up and helped me stand up. Then, we walked further down the path, with the atmosphere much looser now. I guess that's what happens when two guys share such a nice bonding moment.

Thanks to Argus' advice, I managed to get to the town on time! Well... at least I probably would have if we didn't make that stop. But now, thanks to him, I knew a perfect little shortcut! I thanked him about a thousand times as I was dressing up at the part of the forest that started being a little more shallow, where people could see us.

"No problem," he answered, "And hey, stop by anytime. There's not that much to do around these woods. I can always use some good company."

"Sounds good to me!" I told him.

"I mean it," he smirked at me, "I expect to see more of you... Joey."

The satyr winked at me before turning around and disappearing into the forest - I guess he didn't like being around civilization too much. Can't say that I blamed him. He probably got a lot of crap from humans, just for being different. In fact, I felt a little bad for him. And yes, absolutely, I knew I would see him again.

The rest of my journey was pretty uneventful. I delivered the package with a smile on my face and managed to get home on time. And all thanks to the satyr. I couldn't believe that my father would think such a nice guy would try and pull any mischievous tricks on me!


12