The Satyr's Rite Pt. 02

Story Info
Aeric has made his choice. Alekos' couldn't be happier.
4.5k words
4.86
2.2k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aeric followed him for a good mile before he noticed the entrance to a cave just a few feet away. There was a warm glow coming from inside and he felt drawn to it. When he stepped inside, he was surprised to find it warm and cozy and far too tall for the little Satyr.

"How did you do all this?"

Alekos shrugged, "I can change my size at will, Aeric, and my tallest form is big enough to reach, but I prefer this smaller form. It helps when I need to move through the forest fast and unseen. It also feels amazing being stretched out over a nice thick cock like yours.

Aeric's cheeks only grew darker, jumping when he felt a hand smack his ass, looking at Alekos in shock.

Alekos only chuckled, "go. Make yourself comfortable, erastís."

"I...uh...I've never..."

"Oh, don't I know it. I'm a lucky Satyr. Don't worry, Aeric. By the time we're done, you'll have enough tricks to make that pretty girl of yours so addicted, she won't want anyone else."

That reminded Aeric of the question he had had the day before.

"So that encounter I had the other day in the forest with Tess? That was you, wasn't it? It wasn't just an illusion. It was actually you? And the dream that same night?"

"Yes."

"Why did you do that? You sucked my-"

"I wanted to test the waters, so to speak and goddess above, you were hard to resist and I had to make sure you weren't hurt after hitting your head."

"But that night I..."

"You fucked me like an animal. Yes and I enjoyed every damn minute of it. You should be proud of that. It was the best damn sex I'd had in a good long while. I felt like you needed to let loose and only in dreams are men and women comfortable enough to really explore and push their limits without fear of judgment."

Alekos motions to the bed of furs, "Sit, make yourself comfortable. We'll ease into this, okay? I'll not force you to do anything you don't want to, okay? contrary to popular belief, I prefer a willing, eager partner in my bed."

He poured a small glass with some dark pink clear liquid and handed it to him before pouring himself a drink. He took a sip and smacked his lips with a sigh.

"Good old cherry mead. Drink up. Oh, don't worry, it's not drugged. It will help you feel more relaxed."

Aeric sipped the mead and he smiled down at the cup, "It's good. Thank you."

"Your welcome. I know it's good. I make it. I confess that I sneak a bushel of cherries when I can. The farm already has so many good crops that they can afford losing track of a bushel here and a bushel there."

"So how long have you been doing this? Seducing young men to sleep with you?"

Alekos laughed, flopping down beside him, marking the ground with his hooves. "Long enough that I can teach you a few things and then some."

"Is it just men or do you seduce women too?"

"Sometimes, if the women strike my fancy but as of late, the men in this area are just so strong and tall, and so thick it makes me so damn hungry. I'm a Satyr, we're hardwired for sex. We crave it. Hunger for it and right now...I hunger for cock. Your cock, more importantly."

Aeric shook his head, "I don't know how you can find a cock delicious though. Its taste is different from a woman's, right?"

The satyr nearly falls over laughing. "Yes, yes it is. Let me extend this invitation to you. If there is anything you wish to learn about while you are here, all you have to do is just ask and I will do my best to teach you. Now would you like to learn how good a cock can taste?"

Aeric turned his back to the Satyr, grunting. "I...I don't know. You don't think I'm...odd for wanting to know?"

"You'll not think that at all when you leave."

The sudden deepening of the Satyr's voice caught him by surprise and he spun around, freezing in shock at the now seven-foot creature that stood in front of him.

"What the-"

"Easy there, pet. It's still me. It's still Alekos. I did tell you that I could change shape. Well, what do you think?" He held his arms out wide, letting Aeric study him.

He was broad, broader than he was but all lean muscle, and his fur looked darker too.

"W-What?"

"You wanted to know what a cock tasted like, right? I won't keep that or any other desire from you, Aeric. Not while you're here. I told you. Here you are free to explore whatever you want to. Nothing is off-limits if it is within my powers to teach you. And no you are not odd. It is not odd to want pleasure no matter what form it comes in, pet. Even if it's just sucking a thick cock or eating out a pretty little pussy."

Something was beginning to peak through the fur between Alekos legs and he stepped closer reaching out to softly trace a finger over it, causing Alekos to groan low.

He pulled his hand back in shock but Alekos caught it quick, pulling it back.

"Oh, please don't stop. That felt good, Aeric. Do it again but with a little more pressure this time."

He did as he was told and Alekos groaned again, and Aeric watched amazed as the Satyr's thick cock slipped out into his hand. He could barely wrap a hand around it and it was warm and slightly damp, twitching every so often. His own cock twitched in answer.

He found himself drawn to it, wanting to study it. He shot Alekos a questioning look and the Satyr nodded.

So he stepped closer, wrapping both hands around it, lifting it up so he could smell it. The smell was different than what he thought it would be too. It was like freshly cut alfalfa and sweetgrass. He likes the smell.

Alekos had told him that nothing was off the table as long as he wanted it.

And this?

He was finding himself wanting it the more it twitched in his hands.

Alekos chuckled when he squeezed it lightly again, moaning when he did it harder.

"A natural, are you? Do that again, but slide your hands from the tip down to the base slowly."

"I know how to do this. I've done at least this much to my own cock." His hands gripped tightly, making Alekos stumble as he slid down and back up quickly, rubbing a thumb over the head lightly.

"Damn, that feels good, little pet. Now here's the fun part. On your knees."

"W-What?"

"Do you want this, Aeric? To taste me on your tongue? Down your throat? Because I can assure you, I want you to taste me. I want to feel your mouth around my cock. I want you to experience it sliding down that gorgeous throat of yours. Let me give you this pleasure."

Aeric was breathing hard as his legs suddenly gave out and he dropped to his knees, feeling a rush of warmth through him as Alekos gripped his chin with one hand before releasing him and turning to the table that held their wine.

"Perhaps, I should give you more...incentive then."

He lifted his glass, swirled the wine inside before lifting it to Aeric's lips, letting him take a drink. Then he lifted the glass in a mock toast and upended the glass, pouring the wine out over his cock, rubbing the liquid in as he slowly stroked his cock in front of his face.

Aeric inhales sharply, feeling suddenly too warm but unable to look away, eyes trained on Alekos as he continued to pour more wine onto himself. Aeric moans low as droplets of the cool wine hit his face as it splashes over Alekos' engorged cock, licking his lips as he watches the liquid drip down the Satyr's heavy balls, spray drops splattering out and clinging to his fur.

It was indecent and...he swallowed thickly.

He wanted to follow every drop with his tongue.

Just how would his cock taste now? With the added sweetness of the cherry mead clinging to it?

Aeric finds his mouth watering at the thought.

Then Alekos's gripping Aeric's chin again, as he continues to stroke his cock languidly, playfully in front of Aeric's face with one hand as that other hand traced up his jawline, around the shell of his ear and running his finger through Aeric's hair.

"Oh, look at that, I got some on your face. That won't do."

Alekos sighed, brushing the tip of his cock over Aeric's cheek, sliding it down to tease back and forth over his lips.

"There! Now, come on, erastís, have a little lick. I even made it tastier for you."

He tentatively licked at the tip and Alekos purred.

"Yes, there you go, good. Again."

His tongue darts out again and licks the slit of Alekos' cock and the Satyr moans low, petting his hair back.

"Yes, oh yes. Just like that. Do you want some more wine, Aeric?"

Aeric nods."

"Then, open up and stick your tongue out, making a 'U' shape with it."

Aeric opens his mouth, sticking his tongue out, and moans when Alekos slides the tip of his cock up and down over his tongue a few times before holding it there with one hand while with the other lifts the pitcher of wine, tilting it slowly, slowly pouring more wine out, letting it flow down his cock straight into Aeric's mouth, some it splashing against the corners of his mouth, dripping down his chin, and onto his chest.

"Don't worry if some of it drips. I'll lick you clean later."

Aeric tried to swallow all the wine but found he couldn't, sputtering and choking before Alekos stopped, choosing instead to drink the rest of the pitcher dry and throwing it behind him. He cooed down at Aeric, patting his cheek.

"Such a good pet. Now, lick the slit again, okay? Then slide the tip of your tongue around the head...slowly now, and keep repeating it."

Aeric followed his instructions, counting mentally as he did.

One.

Two.

Three.

And the fourth time brought a sweet, tangy liquid spilling from the slit and he found he liked the taste, digging his tongue into the slit, trying to coax more from it.

Alekos moaned low, "Oh, you like the taste of that?"

Aeric nodded, "It was tangy and the wine made it taste even better."

He brushed Aeric's bangs back, grinning at him. "Berries and honey, my pet. Now, I didn't say you could stop."

Aeric immediately went back to repeating the pattern, cleaning more of that sweet liquid from him until Alekos gripped his hair, pulling his head back gently but firmly.

"Now, my sweet Aeric, open your mouth for me again."

He lets his mouth drop open, eyes closing shut, but Alekos is tutting at him.

"Eyes open. Now. I want you looking at me while I fuck your mouth."

His eyes fluttered open, training on Alekos' cock as the Satyr used it to trace his lips before teasing it into his mouth an inch, stopping just to go back to tracing his lips. Again, an inch, again tracing his lips.

Finally, the Satyr growls gutturally at him. "Look at me, Aeric. Now!"

He looked up, locking eyes with Alekos and he moaned at the heat directed at him. That was when Alekos thrust himself back and forth in short, quick strokes over Aeric's bottom lip, and groaned.

"Oh, such soft lips. Now, you must remember to breathe, Aeric. I don't want you passing out...well, not yet at least. Oh, and please watch your teeth."

He pushes in further now, stopping when Aeric just starts to gag and grins.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I did tell you to relax."

He thrust forward, stopping again when again Aeric starts to gag.

"Breathe through your nose, that will help, pet."

Aeric does, slowly inhaling as Alekos pushes forward and is shocked when he barely gags this time, and Alekos praises him, petting his head gently.

"Good! Much better, Aeric. Now let's do that again but use your tongue more this time."

He pulls out, thrusting forward a little harder this time, and Aeric forces the gag back, sliding his tongue up against Alekos' cock, earning another pleased purr from the Satyr.

Fingers dip into his mouth, hooking over his teeth and pulling his mouth wider, and holding it there as he thrusts forward again, heading dropping back with a groan.

"Oh, so good. Such a good job."

Aeric groaned, feeling his own cock stir at the vehement praise and his own hands come up to brush through the fur on Alekos' thighs causing the Satyr to thrust forward sharply, sliding down his throat further and they both moan.

Alekos thrusts again and Aeric decides to open his mouth wider, sliding forward, allowing the cock to strike the back of his throat harder and again he moans, feeling drool drip from his lips, trailing down his jaws.

"You like this now, don't you? My good little pet. Just you wait."

Then the Satyr is gripping his head, pulling him off, groaning when Aeric tries to take him back in. He pets his cheek tenderly.

"Oh, I know. You want more of it. Come over here pet, lay back on this bench, head hanging off the edge. I'll give you more."

Aeric drags himself to the bench, settling into place as Alekos drops to his knees in front of his face, bringing his cock right in front of his mouth, and Aeric opens automatically, groaning when the Satyr grips his chin, tilting it more and once pleased with the placement, he thrusts in eagerly. He does this methodically, sliding out slowly, thrusting back home hard, again and again, picking up pace as Aeric's throat relaxes until he's finally plunging into his throat viciously.

Alekos' hand suddenly squeezes lightly around his throat, constricting his airway a second before letting go and Aeric moans loudly around him.

That had sent a jolt straight to his own cock and it strained against his pants, wanting to be touched itself.

"There you go! Yes, that feels good, doesn't it? You want that again?"

Aeric moans again, gripping his wrist and squeezing lightly as if saying more.

Alekos squeezes again, harder this time and just as Aeric is about to pass out, he releases him and he moans again.

That was...whatever that was, it made him see stars. He was going to come, and just from sucking Alekos' cock too.

The Satyr groans lewdly, seeing how swollen the man's throat looked from his cock sent his hips stuttering as his balls grew tighter.

"Oh...oh fuck. You're such a good little pet. Letting me fuck your throat like this. Fuck!...I should...my good pet...fuck...let me reward my good little pet. Be a good boy and swallow all of it. Don't waste a single drop now."

He slams his cock down his throat one more time, squeezing harder around his throat and he growls, hips jerking and his cock twitching, flooding his throat full and then he lets go, and Aeric moans sharply, his own cock twitching as he ruined his underwear with thick white ropes of his seed.

Aeric struggles to swallow as Alekos' cock continues to twitch more and more seed filling his mouth until at last, finally, the Satyr purrs, pulling himself free, petting his face with his cock.

"So damn good. Are you sure this was your first time?"

"Yes." Aeric croaks, rubbing his throat and Alekos quickly grabs him another glass of wine.

"Here you go. Drink up. It will soothe the ache and take care of that croak too. I do find that it tends to make one's throat dry if you go too long with a cock down it."

"That was...fun."

Alekos grins wolfishly at him, "See? And I have much more I can teach you."

Aeric drained the rest of his wine, enjoying the pleasant warmth that was spreading through his limbs and settling deep in his abdomen.

He smiled up at Alekos, "When you.." He touched his neck, "I got hard from it, and..."

"And?" Alekos pushed.

"When you came...I came too. My pants are a mess."

The Satyr steps close, clutching Aeric's chin and rubbing a thumb over his bottom lip, purring when his mouth drops open automatically.

"Good. I'm glad you were able to enjoy it as much as I did. What do you want to do now?"

"I-I don't know."

Alekos patted his cheek, loosely holding a hand around his throat, pleased even more when the man arched his neck into the hold. "Well, how about this, erastís? We turn this into an exchange. You do something for me and I do something in return for you. So, that would mean since you've done so well sucking my cock...I get to taste yours now."

He stepped back with a shudder and Aeric watched in awe as the Satyr shrunk and squeezed down to that smaller size before grinning up at him brushing invisible dust from a shoulder.

"There, that's better."

"Why are you small again?"

Alekos jumps up onto the bench and runs a hand up to his shoulder.

"Because I enjoy the feeling of my throat stretching out over a cock. Now stand up."

He stands turning to face Alekos and watches the Satyr lay down like he had been previously, motioning to him to come closer.

"Come on, don't be shy."

Aeric swallowed hard, rubbing his cock over Alekos's mouth slowly before the Satyr licks at him, drawing the tip in and sucking lightly. He moaned softly, pushing himself further into the Satyr's mouth until he finally hit the back of his throat.

The Satyr hummed happily, motioning for his hands and Aeric let him take them, guiding them to wrap around his throat before taking more of his cock in.

Aeric groaned lewdly at the sight and feel of Alekos's throat bulging from his cock.

It was his...his cock making it bulge like that. It barely fit in Alekos' mouth, stretching his lips to the point of turning red, and yet here it was, halfway down his throat.

The Satyr smacked his hip, sucking hard and Aeric tentatively thrust forward, letting another groan slip from his lips.

"Oh fuck."

Alekos opened his mouth wider and motioned him to continue and he did, viciously thrusting in and out of his mouth, the wet vulgar sounds of his cock striking the back of his throat only spurring him on faster. He watched eyes half-lidded as drool dripped from the Satyr's mouth, down his face.

It was indecent and...

And he wanted more.

He squeezed around Alekos throat, repeating what had been done to him, and moaned when he could feel the pressure around his cock but when he heard a hissing gasp slip from the Satyr's mouth, he let go.

Then he felt fingers softly touch his balls, rolling and squeezing them softly and he moaned loudly, squeezing the Satyr's throat once again as he slammed deep down his throat.

Aeric had to admit that the Satyr was good, damn good at this and that once small timid voice at the back of his head finally spoke up, strong and clear.

More!

He roughly thrust into his mouth, groaning and growling as he began to chase his release.

"Fuck! Fuck, this is...fu-"

His head falls back with a shout that tapers off into a broken, stuttering moan as he lets go of Alekos' throat to hold his head down over his cock, growling low as he twitches violently, feeling a shock tear through his veins as he floods the Satyr's throat with his cum.

His hips continue to jerk as Alekos purrs around him, sucking and slurping at him, as if eager for every drop.

Aeric tries to backs away, groaning when the light suction he feels around his cock stops him and he brushes Alekos' face, giving him a pleading look.

"Please?"

And Alekos lets him slide free from his mouth with a pop.

The Satyr sits up, licking his lips.

"Well damn, you're a quick learner. More wine?"

Aeric nods, sitting down hard. He downs the glass of wine as soon as it's given to him, setting the glass beside him on the bench before looking towards Alekos.

He quickly looks away, embarrassed by his reaction just a moment ago.

A hand on his chin turns him back to face him and he has to crane his neck as the Satyr is once again towering over him, grinning down at him. He kneels down in front of Aeric, cupping one cheek and brushing his knuckles across the other.

"Are you alright, Aeric?"

Aeric closes his eyes, feeling his face darken.

"Don't be embarrassed, pet. Not here, not with me. I will not judge you. In fact, I'm a bit of an enabler when it comes to sex. Tell me truthfully, are you alright? because if you're not, we can stop."

"I didn't think it would feel that good."

Alekos throws his head back, laughing heartily.

"That's why you were blushing? Because you got carried away? Oh my sweet, sweet pet, that was only scratching the surface. It can feel so much better than that."

12