The Satyr's Rite Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better?"

Alekos stood, holding a hand out to him.

"Do you want to see for yourself?"

Aeric held his breath. This felt binding as if by taking Alekos hand, there would be no going back from this point on. Did he want that? Want this?

If Alekos was right...that they had only scratched the surface of this desire he had unknowingly been hiding?

Well, what more was there?

Was this what Kaleb went through? Was he lured, seduced by Alekos' honeyed words and playful boyish charm?

He snorted, seduced, coaxed even but he had not fought it...

He had argued, yes, but only half-heartedly, feeling something other than horror and disgust take hold in their banter.

Curiosity. Plain and simple curiosity for the Satyr and his seemingly freeing offer.

"Can I have more wine first?"

"Do you feel alright? Not light-headed or dizzy?"

"No."

"Then you may have one more glass for now." The Satyr turned from him, leaning over to grab their glasses, frowning when he found the pitcher empty.

"Well, well, we drank more than I thought. I need to refill the pitcher. Here you can have the rest of my glass."

He held it out to Aeric and when he reached for it, he lifted it above his head.

"I just now noticed the state of you, this just won't do."

Aeric looked down at himself, quickly covering himself with a surprised grunt. Alekos just shook his head with a chuckle.

"Still so shy. I've had that cock down my throat twice now and you still cover it from my sight. You could just take it off, make yourself more comfortable."

"It's...not proper."

Alekos growled low, tipping the glass over, spilling the wine all over his lap.

"Oops. I guess you have to take it off now. Wouldn't want to get a chill."

Aeric stood angrily, glaring at him as he shoved the Satyr back a step. "What the hell!"

Alekos narrowed his eyes, baring his teeth in a snarl before tossing the glasses to the side and gripping his neck, and pushing him back into the wall behind him.

"You want to get rough?"

He stepped close to Aeric, whistling sharply and vines exploded from the wall, wrapping around his wrists and lifting them above his head.

"I can play rough."

He grabbed the shirt and ripped it in two, letting it hang from his shoulders before reaching for his pants, ripping the belt free, and tossing it behind him. Fingers slid through his hair, gripping tightly and yanking his head back.

He licks up his neck, along his jaw, and traces his lips, before nibbling at his ear.

"Aeric. Aeric. My naughty Aeric. You should understand something about me. You see, I have certain tastes that could make you shiver in either fear or anticipation. And oh, I wish to show you the ones that bring you only the purest pleasure, Aeric. But you must behave. Every time you're good, I'll reward you, like good little pets are. If you're not good, well, then I have to punish you."

He bit Aeric's collarbone hard, making him hiss in pain as blood welled from the bite, dripping down his chest.

Alekos moaned, lapping it up eagerly before attacking his lips hungrily.

He nipped at Aeric's bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth, biting it hard as well before soothing over it with his tongue.

Aeric groans and Alekos dips his tongue inside, slowly, sensuously mapping every inch of Aeric's mouth. His hands took that time to slide down his sides, fingers dipping into every dip and valley, tracing scars and muscles before slipping back to clutch Aeric's ass, pulling him flush into his body and rubbing their cocks hard against each other.

At the feel of Alekos' cock against his, Aeric bucked his hips up into him, pressing them against each other harder, ripping a low moan from both of them.

If this was supposed to be punishment, he was enjoying it far too much.

Kissing Alekos was intoxicating. He was light-headed, pulse pounding in his ears, fire coiling tightly deep in his abdomen, and his cock straining painfully hard against his underwear.

He broke, pushing his tongue back against Alekos with a moan, rubbing his cock against his violently, trying to keep the delicious sensations going but Alekos only chuckled into his mouth.

And that's when he nibbles at Aeric's lips before stepping back, flicking a nipple as he did.

Aeric's chest was heaving as he gasped for breath and his cock was straining against that last scrap of fabric. He bucked into the air, struggling against the vines, trying to reach out to him.

Alekos cooed at Aeric, smoothing his hands across his chest, peppering kisses over his shoulders.

"Breathe, Aeric. I know, I know. You want to come so bad right now, don't you?"

He ran a long finger over the bulge of his underwear and Aeric groaned.

"Don't you?"

"Yes!"

Alekos ripped Aeric's underwear off then, dropping to his knees and nuzzling his cock with his face before whistling sharply again. The vines snake down, wrapping around Aeric's cock, stroking it up and down hard.

"Then come for me."

They work him fast. Hard. Once. Twice. Three times. Six.

Aeric's head smacks into the wall as he yells, muscles seizing as his cock twitches, jerks, spilling all over Alekos' face.

As Aeric hangs there panting, the Satyr licks him clean, moaning softly when his mouth encloses his cock, sucking him softly before petting it with a finger, laying a kiss on it, and gently lowering it.

"Such a good pet for me."

"Alekos."

He lifts Aeric into his arms, shushing him and Aeric nuzzled his face into Alekos' neck, closing his eyes.

"Come along. Let's get you a bath now."

12