The Sauna

Story Info
Stevie and Leah neighbors fall in Love.
1.4k words
4.07
3.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/30/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A recent Friday afternoon finds me sitting in the sauna with a few other women, one of whom is familiar from the building in which I live. Leah Kenwood is lying face down across from me. She is bare from the waist up.

Modesty makes me cover myself from above my breasts almost to my knees. Sexual desire makes me want to stare at her upper body. Those boobs are spectacular! Does she even know that a lesbian is checking her out?

Leah and I had crossed paths several times over the year since I took the apartment. We've had coffee together, sometimes in my place, other times in hers. Even so, I can't say that we're super close friends.

At 30 years of age I work in the Human Resources department at Boeing, the job I took right out of college. As a lesbian I am especially concerned about colleague's attitudes toward LGBTQ people as well as LGBTQ people's feelings about how they are treated.

After a few seconds I started chatting with her. I would have avoided saying that I like girls but she revealed something that made me rethink my position.

"My ex girlfriend loves to hike. She could go for miles."

I asked, "did you hike with her."

"A couple of times."

"What was her name?"

"Alicia. We were in sorority together."

"I dated guys all through high school. I came out 5 years ago. In college I didn't date at all. I just kept telling myself that I don't have time for men in my life."

She acknowledged my remark with a nod but indicated that she had to "get going."

As she stood up opening the door I asked, "do you work nights."

"Yes I do, in the Emergency Room at UW."

I followed close behind her to the locker room and watched her getting dressed.

"Stevie I'll see you around."

"Sure." I said it with a nod.

I opted not to follow her through the parking lot. There's always tomorrow.

Back in my apartment much later that evening I opted to listen to a romance novel.

"Alexa read 'The X Ingredient' by Roslyn Sinclair."

"Resuming 'The X Ingredient' by Roslyn Sinclair."

I am engrossed in the tale. In it a youthful "Laurie Holcombe" is hired as the legal assistant to the icy cold attorney "Diana Parker".

Leah's revelation is having an effect on me. I want to kiss her. I really really want to touch those tits. And I'll bet that ass is spectacular as well.

Just like "Laurie Holcombe" wants to be in a relationship with "Diana Parker" I want such with my neighbor Leah Kenwood.

I retired to the bedroom at 9 30. Generally I wear pajamas to bed, usually with buttoned top, lapels and pinstripe white trim.

On this night pajamas remained in the draw and the undies came off. With the blanket covering me to my clavicle, I slid my left hand down to my vulva and the other to a breast.

Muscles went into spasms causing my legs to quiver. My body felt hot. Blood rushed south making my clit hard and swollen. Eventualy my vagina swelled like a balloon.

Leah I want you. Kiss me. Don't ever leave me.

Three orgasms later I had finally decided that enough is enough and turned onto my left side. I was to fall into a deep sleep within minutes.

Days passed before the next encounter with Leah who usually is on her way to work when I'm arriving at home. As for the health club, we're both still members, just not there at the same time.

A chance encounter on a Saturday morning would set things right. I would not let a golden opportunity slip away.

"Leah," I said as we met just outside.

"Hey Stevie."

"Where are you headed?"

"Shopping, I don't have a thing in the fridge."

"Come in for coffee when you get home."

"Sure will. I was hoping we would run into each other again."

She continued on her way. I headed for a cold shower to wash away sweat and odor after a long run.

YES WOO HOO I'm going to be with her.

A double knock brought me to the door while I was making sandwiches on the counter.

"Leah you're just in time for lunch. Join me on the balcony."

Minutes later I brought a tray of sandwiches outside where she was sitting at the table. We ate slowly while making small talk and drinking Budweiser from bottles.

As we each took the last bite of our sandwich my feelings for her needed to be expressed.

"I haven't been sleeping well. I can't get you out of my head at night."

"Stephanie I like that you said that."

"I like to be called 'Stevie'"

"Ok Stevie."

"I just want you around. I want to be with you all the time."

She nodded.

"The way you were looking at me in the sauna made me feel like I could come out to you."

"I was starting to wish we can work the same hours so we can have nights together."

"Me as well," she replied with a frown. " Unfortunately there are no openings in the hospital for day shifts so I'll be working nights."

It became my turn to frown.

"May I ask a personal question?"

"How personal is it?"

"Very," I said with emphasis.

She could read my mind and gave an insightful reply.

"You've been masturbating haven't you. Now you want to know if I do it."

"You don't have to answer."

"I do it with a vibrator."

"I never thought to buy a toy. I just use my fingers."

"If you get the right one it does an awesome job."

"How do I know which is the right one?"

"I'll loan you mine. You can try it out."

"Leah I don't know about you but I feel like getting naked right now."

"Don't let me stop you."

Off came the Rich Malbec (purple) pleated boat-neckline split-hem tunic. Seconds afterward I dropped the Evening Blush Bali smoothing underwire bra to my left.

"Stevie I never thought I would see your boobs."

Leah stared at "the girls"

So what if we're on the balcony. This is part of my apartment and I do what I want in it.

I stood up pulling off my jeans and panties then took my seat.

My girlfriend grinned and made a comment.

"It's funny. In the sauna you covered everything in a big towel. Now you're showing the whole world your goodies."

"I'm not showing the whole world, just you."

"Outside," she quipped.

"Get undressed. No one will judge you."

She pulled off her Auburn half sleeve, mock tee then caused her Ivory/Gentle Peach underwire bra to slip to her lap. Her jeans and panties came off.

"I'll be right out."

"OK"

A couple of minutes later after peeing I returned to the balcony with a deck of cards. For the next half hour we would play Gin Rummy.

While we were playing the weather was becoming overcast. In this part of the country rain is not a big deal.

Suddenly the deluge started.

"There's no soap," I quipped.

So what if our clothes on the floor and the cards on the table are getting soaked.

She answered. "I usually take my shower in my bathroom."

We had opted to remain outside, though some people would say we're eccentric.

While the tumbler rotated helping to dry our clothes Leah and I cuddled on the sofa. A long look into each other's eyes gave way to an open-mouthed kiss. Her hands crept from my ribs to my breasts squeezing gently. My palms brushed her nipples.

I took her hand and brought her to my bed. Lying under her I draped my arms around her, raised and parted my knees inviting her hand into my vulva. My body soon reacted to the stimulus.

"I'm so close."

Suddenly my orgasm ejected her hand and she knelt upright, her knees straddling my leg. As I lay huffing recuperating slowly from the exertions she slid a finger over and around each of my breasts.

"May I borrow your vibrator?"

"Sure, but you may not take it out of my apartment."

"I suppose you want to watch."

"Yes I do," she replied with emphasis.

She went onto her back and put her head against my shoulder.

"Tell me about Alicia."

"We were both nursing majors. The last I heard she works at Cascade Medical."

"Why did you guys break up?"

"She wanted an open relationship. I didn't."

"I don't like open relationships either."