The Sauna - A Sequel

Story Info
Leah and Stevie make time between shifts.
1.1k words
3.78
1.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/30/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10 o'clock Thursday..

I'm sitting at a table in the Future of Flight cafe having coffee and a pastry. The entire length of the wall in front of me is comprised of floor to ceiling glass panels. As I stare at the well-maintained courtyard lawn my thoughts go to Leah.

At this time of day she is off work. Is she at the health club in the sauna? Is she at the grocery store or just at the mall? Maybe she's out for a run.

I scrolled through my contact list to her number and dialed with one touch. It rang twice.

"Hello," said a voice.

"Leah what are you doin' at the moment?"

"At the moment I'm walking in the Pacific Place mall window shopping."

"Did you buy anything?"

"I just got here."

"I'm in the cafe staring out the window."

"Staring out the window," she teased. "Do you Ever do any work?"

"No," I said playing along with her.

"I see some nice tops on the mannequins in front of me."

"I can't wait to see what you buy."

"It's time to shop."

Hearing that, I ended the call. Besides, I had to get back to my desk.

Later in the evening after finishing a meal I went outside to my balcony overlooking the parking lot three stories below. There, I listened to Jazz music through my noise canceling headphones. My i-pad leaned against the wall beside the sliding door. Every car that belongs here, except that which belonged to Leah, was parked here.

Like me, Leah is a big fan of the music so I made the decision to get tickets to Dimitrious Jazz Alley. Unfortunately, I had to put off going until she has a night off.

Hon you really need to take a night off.

I went back inside after a long while, stopped the music, turned the tv on and plopped into my rocking chair. It is still set to the Hallmark channel. A chick flick resumed. Having seen it already just a day ago, I changed the station.

Time to get naked. Pretending that Leah is here with me, I got undressed. My black hi-rise flare pants and silver twisted sequined top, the same clothes I wore to work, were left on the livingroom floor. A second passed before the Nude Bali underwire bra slipped from my boobs.

I slid a recently purchased blazing pink silicone vibrator into my panties. It's bulbous end rested on my clit and the thin end on my G spot. I picked up the remote and dialed a setting that sent pleasing sensations into my lady parts.

My body soon began reacting to the stimulus. Blood rushed south making my clitoris hard. My labia had parted exposing inner reproductive parts. Muscles went into spasms causing me to quiver. I bucked then bucked again.

I moaned softly as the muscle tension increased. My vagina ballooned. Juices spread making me feel sticky down there.

Suddenly my orgasm left me huffing. I slouched against the back of the chair. I had barely recuperated when the second orgasm happened. This time I would hit the button deactivating the toy.

Sometimes I like to wear a dress instead of pants and a top. On Friday morning I donned a floral figure-flattering sleeveless tank top dress. So what if it shows a little bit of cleavage.

The dress drew a complement from a colleague. Linda Henner and I chatted for a minute before I headed to my desk and she to hers.

Occasionally when the work load is light I let my mind drift. Leah Flemming lives in part of it.

Boeing is known for a friendly atmosphere toward LGBTQ people. Linda, though straight, married and with two children, has been a workplace friend for years. I've known for a long time that her sister Callie is a lesbian.

Anyway I joined her for coffee in the afternoon.

"My sister and her wife just bought a house."

"Great, what town is it in?"

"It's in South Hill. That's near Tacoma."

"I know South Hill. I grew up there."

"They're on a cul-de-sac at the end of 150th street."

"My girlfriend lives in the same apartment complex. She's two floors below me. I'm trying to convince her to move in with me."

Linda nodded.

"Callie and Denise were dating barely 3 months when they got a place together. That is so lesbian."

I continued after a brief pause. "Leah works nights."

"What does she do?"

"She's an RN at UW Emergency dept."

"Callie works there."

What a small world!

"Which department?"

"Ambulatory Surgery. It's strictly a day job."

Back inside my apartment I would have another lonely night on my rocking chair after an equally lonely time in the sauna. Leah I really need you to get a day job. The women in the sauna had covered their boobs. Maybe that's a good thing. Seeing them out could only make me ache for the woman I love to be with me in the sauna.

"Alexa read 'The X Ingredient'"

"Resuming 'The X Ingredient'."

I had been listening to Alexa for maybe ten minutes before I got naked and fetched "Little Leah" from the nightstand draw. As usual, the toy brought me to an orgasm within barely 5 minutes.

I'll just sit here naked. I'm going to pour myself a glass of wine while I'm naked.

At 1 30 in the morning I awoke to answer the call of nature. Still in the nude I strolled into the bathroom.

I wonder when Leah actually gets off work. Would she mind me calling her at this late hour? Never mind. I'll call her in the morning.

By 7 a.m. I was up and active. Showered but not yet dressed I dialed Leah.

"Hello."

"Hi girlfriend. Did you just get home?"

"I've been home for a while. Did you just get up?"

"Come in for coffee."

I have a surprise for you.

Minutes later I heard a knock on the door, saw her through the peep hole and let her inside.

"Did you call me just to have sex?"

"I really did want just coffee but if you're interested."

She laughed. "I don't want to be the reason you're late for work."

"I think you ARE interested."

We indulged in an open-mouth kiss. I held her wrists bringing her hands to my boobs. Suddenly, after barely a minute it was over.

"Call me the minute you get home from work. We'll finish this."

"You bet I will."

"And for heaven's sake GET dressed."

She stayed barely long enough to have one cup of coffee before going home. I put a dress on and headed for work.