The Sauna

Story Info
Sex in the Sauna.
1.3k words
4.4
6.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
77 Followers

I've always been a fan of the sauna. The sauna is a relaxing place to visit and enjoy the warming feeling of moist heat on my body. Vacationing in Europe every year it's always easy to find a sauna. Some are for same sex only and others are mixed. I generally visit which ever kind of sauna is available where I'm vacationing.

This summer, for my vacation I chose a Viking ocean cruise around the Mediterranean. Having traveled Viking a few times before I knew that their ocean ships have gender specific facilities.

It wasn't until the fourth day that I found time to visit a Viking spa. I had never been to one before, but with a day at sea I decided to visit. The men's side was almost elegant. It had lockers, robes, two showers, a steam room, a cold room, a sauna and cold water plunge pool. There is a central swimming pool between the men's and women's areas. The pool is mixed gender.

Pursuant to Viking's rules a bathing suit was required in all these areas. I was rather surprised by the concept. Putting on my bathing suit and after a quick shower I entered the sauna. Upon entering I find that there are two men already in the sauna. Both were nude both and had a hand towel over their cocks.

I would describe myself as older, thin, fit. My cock and balls are shaved, I enjoy the clean look and feel. I consider myself a straight guy who likes giving and getting blown. The older man, already in the sauna was overweight and asked why the bathing suit? Answering I said according to the rules it is required to be worn in the sauna. Moving his towel I saw he was indeed nude with an erection. He had a small cock. As we talked he reached over to the very thin man to his right.

The older guy pushed aside the hand towel the other man had over his cock. My eyes probably bulged when I saw his flaccid 8 or more inch cock. Feeling the vibe I immediately stripped revealing my 6 inch flaccid cock. Sitting besides the two men the older asked to touch my cock. I agreed and he seemed to enjoy my firm cock and mushroom head.

The older gent said to me my I taste your cock? I stood and allowed him to suck my cock for a while making it hard. I then returned the favor sucking a while on his smaller cock. Then I asked the very thin man if I could touch his cock. He most willingly allowed me to touch his cock.

We were all nude and enjoying both the sauna and the nudity. I was completely enamored by the very thin man's cock. After touching it I knew I had to blow him. Asking his permission he accepted my offer. On my knees I touched, licked and stroked his cock. This very thin man's erection began to build. His flaccid cock turned into a raging 9 plus inch monster, so big around I could hardly get it into my mouth.

I could not help myself, I enjoyed every single inch of his cock. Very slowly he slid his cock into my mouth and throat, passing my gag reaction he continued pushing his cock in and out of me. The pleasure was so great that I had an incredibly hard cock as well.

Upon seeing my erection the older guy reached for my cock and began stroking it. I was enjoying every stroke as he was pleasuring me. Then the outer door of the spa opened. We immediately stopped what we were doing. I allowed the thin man's penis to slip out of my mouth. We returned to our seated positions. Hand towels covered our cocks.

The new comer stripped and put on his bathing suit, showered then headed to the pool. Then another and another entered, none came into the sauna. While the others sat on the upper bench I stood naked, hard and covered only in sweat.

Feeling my time with them was over I walked to the shower. The cool water reduced my erection. The older man said that the two meet daily in the sauna. They go there early every day. They asked that I return tomorrow morning and I agreed.

The following morning I ate a light breakfast I stepped outside to find a cool sunny morning. I returned to my room gathered what I needed and headed to the spa. When I got there I was alone. I showered and shaved my cock and balls. Then with only a towel I entered the sauna. A few minutes later the thin man entered the spa. He removed his clothes grabbed a towel and joined me in the sauna.

I was in awe of the cock facing me. For a man no more than feet-six or seven and at best one hundred-thirty to thirty-five pounds his cock was disproportionately large. We were both seated on the upper bench in the sauna. We were both completely naked sitting on our towels. Just the sight of him and his cock gave me a very hard erection.

I decided to move and sit directly next to him. I kept my eyes on his cock. Sweat was now covering both of us. We sat quietly side by side Then I asked if it was okay to touch his cock. He simply nodded and I reached out to touch it. My hand started to pump his monster and he quickly became erect.

It continued to be quiet in the spa and the sauna. I continued adding water to create more steam. The room was very cloudy with the clear glass door fully obscured by the steam. Stepping down from the upper bench I stood on the floor facing the cock I needed to blow.

At this point all I wanted was that monster in my mouth. As I leaned forward my abs began to flex revealing my six pack. My mouth engaged the cock of my new friend. Bobbing my head forward and back the cock in my mouth began serving precum that tasted delicious.

Now I kept speeding up as I licked and sucked his big balls as well as his cock. Sucking harder and harder I could see his body stiffen as he prepared to shoot his load into my willing mouth. Sweat continued pouring off both of us.

Now the moment had arrived As he flexed forward he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth. Then the release came hot, fast and furious. I literally could not swallow as fast as he produced sperm. Sperm was everywhere, in my mouth, on my face and chest and he kept cumming.

Finally the sperm stopped and this man before me was completely spent. I stepped back from him so we could both come to our senses. We both briefly stepped out of the sauna and walked into the shower to clean up before returning to the sauna. I told my new friend I needed release now.

Without speaking he took my balls in his hands, my cock in his mouth and he began to suck. What seemed like a moment later my sperm was gushing out if me and into his mouth. My orgasm like his earlier was like driving a car into a tree at one hundred miles per hour. My entire body jolted as the sperm flowed.

We were both exhausted now. I smiled at him, he smiled back. Slowly we both left the sauna, he went to the shower I took a quick dip in the cold plunge pool then to the shower. We quietly dressed, one at a time we left the spa, my thoughts, I began wondering if this would happen again tomorrow.

673djp
673djp
77 Followers