All Comments on 'The Sauna Ch. 01'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
saunassaunasabout 8 years ago
Details

You do not switch steam in sauna. You make more steam by throwing water to hot stones. Sauna is in most cases to hot to have intercourse.

ardoardoabout 8 years ago
Nice

More please !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good thing this is a series in the making

This was hot, and not just because of the sauna. The sibling obviously have a nice chemistry going on and will explore it further, but now other family members are catching on and I really hope for a great orgy to happen.

5+!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simon and Martha are doing what siblings have been doing

since time immemorial. A brother and sister grow up together, real soon they notice that what they've got between their legs is different. They play I show you mine you show me yours. His sister's sweet little slit is the first pussy the boy sees, just like her brother's cock hanging down over his balls is the first male package the girl lays her eyes on. They figure out what goes into what, and often--much more often than a scared society or terrified parents care to know--the kids are fucking each other's brains out. They do it because it's so much great dirty fun and because it's just so damn convenient. The twist in this excellent story is that mom observes her kids at it, and Sarah thinks: "How can he just play with his cock while his sister is there with him?" Then, "Without realizing it she had begun to rub her pussy as she looked at her son's hard penis." Like plenty of mothers, Sarah is stunned. The last time she saw what her boy's got jumping around in his pants she called it his little pippy and they giggled about it. Now she sees that her kid's grown a big fat cock, rock hard and reaching for the sky, and she's forced to strum her twat. The solution is obvious. Sarah's got to spread her thighs and welcome Simon's big hard mommy-pleaser up the same warm wet cunt her boy came out of. Please, dear gifted author, who's given us such a terrific list of Favorites, tell us in excruciating detail how Simon winds up blowing his young balls up the cunt of all his boyish dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good'ish Just few missteps

Mom disappeared when the kids left Sauna? nice touch at end with her brother phoning Whose DAN?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Give A Little Bit

Mom should have gone in, leaned over and throated Simon's dick. Nuthin' like a lil' head from the one who brung you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice!

Great cohesive story, hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm Jen

Me n I'm brother r nudist together we also have sex if anybody else has the same experience of incest please text me 8457509904

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nothing is as good as ogling family members having sex, except possibly joining them. I would have loved to have heard more about how mom played with her own hairy self as it all happened. Moms as we all know are just always extremely hairy in that area, and they should be!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
1539 Followers
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...