All Comments on 'The Sauna Ch. 02'

by jaygreenx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot, again,

I like your style, hope we hear more soon.

ballznall60ballznall60over 13 years ago
Eagerly awaiting the continuation!

Great start..true to life..as that's how I brought up my bisexual side with my wife who, thank God, took to it like a duck to water. And that began the most glorious sex not only between us, but also with the occasional male which ultimately led to her trying sex with another weapon. The upshot was that this opened up a whole new intensely sexual vista for both of us. Sadly, it came to an end a few years ago with her untimely death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NICE AND HARD

I WISH I COULD HAVE A 3 SOME WITH YOU AND YOUR HOT WIFE..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A open life

Very good story, I hope that it is true. I have been married to my fourth wife for 25 years. We talked about many thing before we were married. My bisexaul life was one of them. She wanted to know all about it she would get so hot by the stories. One night she seid she wanted to take part in play time with me and a male friend the next time we got together. We never looked back and I feel like that is way we have been married for so long and are so very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

I came twice while reading your story.....Thanks.....

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
Your last story!

It has been so long. I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please continue

This story is exactly what I wish would take place between my wife and me. I wish that I could open up and talk to her about the gay sex I've been having for the past few years. I wish I could tell her how I love kissing a man, sucking cock and getting fucked. As you say in your story - how another man "makes me his woman". I have become a "woman" for quite a few men who fuck me regularly (I get fucked about once a month). I wish my wife knew and would react how your wife did in your story. Maybe I will one day "accidentally" leave this story open on my computer and let me wife see it. Wish me luck -- hopefully she'll be open to my gay sexual adventures. Please continue with the next chapter. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wish my wife could be like this

Outwardly I look and act "straight", I'm fit, good-looking... and I have a big cock too. My wife is attractive, elegant, slim, etc. Sounds perfect... except that I secretly crave the same thing she does: cock. I don't often get the opportunity (children, work, exercise, commitments, etc.) but on those rare occasions I get the chance I love sucking cock and - even better - I adore being fucked. I really wish I could share my secret passion with my wife but I really doubt she'd take it too well!

HotForLitHotForLitover 2 years ago

Just joing the others in saying,

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! I gave this story a 5.0 rating (💯% = A+; ★★★★★!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous