The Savage Island Ch. 01

Story Info
A newlywed couple finds themselves in an uncharted island.
5.8k words
3.84
18.7k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

1.1 Prologue:

It all seemed a lifetime ago, but it has only been about a month. Harold's life has changed incredibly. It was beyond his worst nightmare in some parts and beyond his wildest dreams in others. At least that was what he felt initially! But he was no longer sure of it. In this cursed ancient castle god forsaken island of this cursed tribe the lines between right and wrong and between reality and fantasy has blurred.

He has been practically a prisoner for the most part till his first capture by the tribal boy guards in the island. Locked in a small dark room where only one small oil lamp kept him company his terms of captivity hasn't improved but no one has tortured him physically. But still, his residence was more a prison cell than a room. It had two small doors not more than four feet high. One of the doors opened to a short corridor leading to an attached bath and toilet area which is also closed with a slim skylight for ventilation. The other door opened directly to the adjacent large and lavish chamber but it was closed shut from the other side. Come to think of it his cell was an anteroom to the large chamber.

The only opening was a small round porthole barely one and half feet in diameter. The round window provided a great vantage to the massive main bed from its footboard side. The main bed was big enough to sleep seven people at least! The myriad decorative furnishings aside the chamber also had a continuous lower wooden platform bed against the walls of either sides of the chamber, long and wide enough to sleep half at least half a dozen people in a in each in comfort if the main bed is not enough to accommodate the whole entourage. About thirty feet behind the large main bed, there was long black drapes drawn covering something behind. Perhaps a balcony of something, as the heavy drapes appeared to have been moving in some breeze.

In stark contrast to his barebones prison cell, many small wooden oil lamps gave the ornate bedchamber a sensuous glow. Fine woven red drapes with golden borders adorned the room and the luxurious wooden designs with intricate metal works of gold and silver. The islanders for all their cursed ways were gifted craftsmen and metal workers and their best works were adorning the large chamber. What was the purpose of such a massive and luxurious room? Harold wondered. One thing was for sure. The lavish arrangements of the adjacent chamber on display made Harold's accommodation feel even starker - perhaps that was the purpose intended.

It had become hellish to be not let out once for so many days out of his cell. Harold feared for his sanity, with nothing to except to look out through the window when it is opened. Which after that one fateful night has remained shut most of the time. Eden makes sure to open it once every day and tell Harold about her day. This is the best part of the day for Harold. He had requested Eden to keep the window open, but Eden has been uncharacteristically strict about keeping it shut saying it is risky to leave it open without her being around. With nothing else to do, all his thoughts wondered only about Eden and her activities. With nothing else in his life, he was getting increasingly curious and obsessed about her with each passing day. Also, she has not told Harold much about what she is going through, although, she promised to tell him when the time is right.

Both Harold and his wife Eden had to play their respective parts to prevent being killed by the savage inhabitants of the island, and his part is being locked inside the small cell. Eden has been as supportive as she can in the given circumstances, but Harold's part has been difficult for him to maintain, while Eden has been playing her part to perfection somehow managing the tribals and keeping Harold alive. What she has been impressing upon them, Harold has no clue. Eden has assured him that she will explain when the time is right.

1.2 The Newlyweds:

It all started back home, three year ago.

He was a twenty two years old geek who worked in a small electronics store as a sale person. Awkward and shy he hardly got any female attention and he had kind of gotten used to it and gave up on it entirely, spending time in his small apartment alone while his laptop and toilet took care of his sex life. But one day a beautiful but plump woman with long brunette hair walked into the electronics store Harold worked in. She introduced herself. Her name was Eden and she had a small tailoring shop nearby. Eden bought a computer and had so many questions on how to operate. Harold was happy to oblige and gave her his number, if needed to ask any technical advice.

After a few phone calls, one day she asked him out. Slowly but surely, for the first time in his life Harold fell in love with the woman, five years his elder. Both of them being orphans they connected at a deeper level. The relationship blossomed into an intimate one emotionally but the physical aspect of it was put on hold. Three years later, with Harold still struggling to say anything, he got lucky again when his lady love herself proposed to him. That was two months ago.

The wedding was a private and intimate one and except the electronics store owner and a couple of neighbours no one were in attendance as the lovebirds got married. They used all their savings for a nice island vacation. It was something they wanted to be memorable.

It was going to be extra special and memorable for Harold. Harold at twenty five years age was still a virgin. He waited for Eden to finally be willing to share the bed with him. But, Eden was a really conservative woman who had a strict no sex policy before marriage. Hell, Harold had hardly ever seen her without clothes, or even in a lingerie or bikini. She never wore anything except conservative clothes covering her body fully. It was very difficult to even make out her physical proportions as she always wore layers of loose fitting clothes, although Harold had been hugging her and he knew that she had some serious curves hidden under her baggy clothes. Apparently she struggled with some kind of disease in the past and considered it was essential to wear such clothes and stay away from anything sexual for the time being. But 'she wanted to do it right' with Harold on their honeymoon. Alas, that special night never came. So, Harold still remained a virgin when the accident happened.

Their itinerary began with an 'affordable' sea-plane ride on heavy discounts, which eventually, proved rather costly. Their small plane crashed into an unknown part of the pacific-ocean. On the very first night of their journey the husband wife duo swept ashore in an unknown island after the areal disaster.

Both have been lucky enough to have survived with only minor bruises. There was no sign of the sea-plane or its drunken old pilot anywhere. However, their stay on the beach of an unknown island under the open night sky - cold, hungry and scared instead of the seaside resort were not conducive to enjoy their first nuptial night. The night Harold has been waiting for the past three years, did not at all go as planned.

The rest of their honeymoon trip was also way off from what they had planned.

Things turned downright terrifying and bizarre when they were captured by a group of lanky tribal boys armed with spears and bows. They wore long sleeved robes hanging below their knees. They spoke in a strange language. Eden and Harold put up some initial resistance, but soon realising the futility of such struggles and gave up to their fate. The inhabitants were an unknown primitive tribe.

They tied them up and took them separately. He spent a sleepless night refusing to eat the food and water given to him, wondering what fate has in store for him and his wife. Finally a strange smelling bitter liquid was forced down his throat, after which Harold lost consciousness.

1.3 Death and Life:

In the next morning when he woke up on the floor of a mud hut with his hands tied and legs securely fastened to a wooden pole. In the daylight Harold noticed that the groups of tribals from last night. They had dark complexion and surprisingly are not really boys but more like dwarf men. They did not have much facial hair, but their faces unmistakably conveyed that they were of matured age. His captors from the previous night put a blindfold on him and escorted Harold somewhere. He was scared, fearing for his own life and that of his wife's.

When his blindfold was removed Harold found himself amidst a large crowd consisting hundreds of dwarf men. They were all dark complexioned and looked uncannily similar to each other. Why do all of them have such resemblance? He did not also see any women around. Harold's curious mind could not help but wonder about these things, inspite of the fear and uncertainty of his situation. Also, where was his wife? What did they do with her?

The members of the crowd wore the same kind of grey long sleeved robes hanging below their knees. Four of his spear wielding captors surrounded and escorted him wading through the crowd towards something. Harold panicked, are they going to sacrifice him and eat him? His limbs went numb but his escorts dragged him on.

Suddenly Two hands firmly held his was head and forced it downwards to the ground. From the corner of his eyes, Harold noticed that he had been taken in front of a high platform. He was probably being presented before the tribal ruler or chieftain or someone, who was in all probability going to be the decider of Harold's fate. When the hands moved away, Harold looked up.

To Harold's shock and surprise, on the throne before him was the most magnificent sight. Yes, there the person seated was definitely some kind of chief or ruler of the tribe. But unlike his expectations there was no old man seated there. There was a woman there! She was definitely not old and in her prime. She was also not a dwarf and a rather large fully grown woman. Unlike the large number of tribal dwarf men in attendance who were all well clothed their queen's choice of apparel was quite unique. Actually the complete lack of it! Except some heavy golden ornaments she did not wear anything else on her bare ebony skin! There was not a single piece of cloth on her incredibly thick body.

The queen was completely naked. Her privates were completely exposed and the ornaments did nothing to conceal her modesty. Harold suspected the purpose of her jewellery was to accentuate her uncovered beauty rather than conceal it in any manner. A group of spear wielding dwarf guards surrounded the queen alongwith four dwarf men wearing a distinctive black coloured robes. She sat on her large ornate throne with her legs wide apart displaying her fat pussy adorned by a thick hairy black bush. She was visibly pregnant and probably lactating. Her throne had abundant cushioning and draping, highlighting the lack of clothing on her body and clarifying that scarcity of fabric was not the cause of her nudity.

Her smooth ebony skin was glowing, her lips thick and her eyes menacing. Her gargantuan tits defied gravity proudly jutting out of her chest. She looked like some sort of primitive savage sex goddess. Harold has never seen such unabashed display of primal sexual power and he could not help but feel excited to be just in her presence. His cock slowly stiffened while standing in front of the queen as she inspected him. Noticing his erection the incredibly voluptuous beauty gave a knowing smile and on her command Harold was dragged towards her throne and tied to one of the wooden foot stands of her throne with a collar tied around his neck like a dog. He could hear the crowd cheering their queen's decision.

She gave another command, and Harold saw some of the eight dwarf men carry a large cloth sack tied to and hanging in between two wooden poles. The sack was presented. Briefly it was opened at one side to present it before their queen. Harold could hear the muffled cries from inside of it. He knew whose voice it was. Eden! His mind went numb with fear. He could not think anymore fearing the worst. Then it came, the moment, when the naked queen apparently decided his wife's fate! Apparently she ordered something in the strange language, to which the crowd cheered. Harold saw them carrying her to a freshly dug trench. Harold stopped breathing as the guards lowered the sack there and started filling mud in it.

Were they going to bury it with Harold's wife in it? His insides recoiled in fear. He will die without Eden, the love of his life.

It was that moment of desperation, when Harold did something unthinkable. He snatched a knife from one of the nearby guards' sash and in one move stabbed the naked queen. To his astonishment the knife simply rebounded off her and did not penetrate her skin! The queen grabbed Harold by neck and pulled him up. A cold rage was plastered on her face.

That was when Harold noticed him. A bald head appeared from a hole in the Queen's seat latching onto the queen's bare pussy! It took Harold a while to process what was ongoing. She was getting her pussy eaten in public! What kind of power she wield over her people to be able to do that! Harold turned rock hard at this sight. The queen noticed his bulge and smirked. But regaining his composure, Harold made another futile effort to cut through the queen as the knife could not even scratch her soft but impenetrable skin. The queen this time visibly got angrier and squished Harold's neck harder. He could not breathe anymore!

He heard Eden cry out again, and at that moment, in a last ditch desperate effort Harold swung the knife missing the queen but landed the blow on the head of the pussy eating man underneath the queen. Harold felt the queen's grip loosen a bit, but due to continued suffocation he lost consciousness.

He heard a lot of commotion. Then he heard her. "Harold, wake up, quick! Do as I say if you wish to live." Eden's voice was urgent.

He was semi-conscious as he felt he was led underneath the now bloody throne. He could smell the rot of decomposing bodies. He saw a luscious body of a curvy naked woman from behind, her perfect round naked ass with flawless pale white skin. She was heavily built but had muscular thick legs. Her body looked like a perfect hourglass from behind.

After a few moments of dizziness he heard the woman saying in a familiar voice but in a strangely unfamiliar tone, "Harold, baby, just lick my pussy, right now."

Harold was in some kind of a box with only one opening above. He looked up to see the smooth white skin of bare fleshy thick inner thighs of a woman. She parted it allowing Harold an unobstructed and intimate view of her magnificent genital. A thick layer of brown hair adorned the fleshy lips of her pussy. He could see and smell the wonderful pink folds inside it. Something in Harold, dormant, woke up like a raging volcano as he quickly found himself latching onto the cunt right above and pushing his tongue deep into its warm wet folds.

1.4 Forebodings:

He had lost consciousness as he tasted the most delicious thing in his life. When he woke up in the very cell, the first thing Harold could feel the delicious aftertaste in his lips. He could not recall how long he has been unconscious. But ever since, all he gets is a single daily visit from Eden when she opens the small round window from the other side and speaks to him from the lavish large bedchamber. The black robed shamans are always there with her depriving her any opportunity to set Harold alone. They also serve Harold three meals a day consisting of fruits, vegetables and barley through the window and take away the plates and vessels afterwards.

She had promised to explain the events of the fateful day later when she understands it better. She had been learning the language from the black robed shamans and understanding the people of the weird tribe and their customs and life.

She was on the other side of the window. She was wearing the traditional loose island robe. Even Harold was wearing a similar robe he had been given. Harold wore his only boxer short underneath. The robes were not much to look at but quite comfortable.

"Harold, I cannot stall it any longer. I love you. You know I do, and I always will. But unless you want us to be buried alive as imposters we have to play our parts completely." She said that night.

"I have written something for you - a letter. This will be much easier for both of us if you read this." She said.

"What do you mean?" Harold asked her, apprehensions started building up. He has been confined in this one dark room for the last one month. Although the tribals gave him food and water, it has been dreadfully difficult being locked in a solitary confinement. Truth is, Harold knew it was better than being dead so he begrudgingly accepted the situation. Both him and Eden are alive and in reasonably good health. The tribals have given up on executing either of them. In their position it was something acceptable.

The tribals had kept Eden somewhere else, but she was allowed to see him once a day when they brought him to his room window. They talked everyday and it is what had kept him going. She was there talking to him for a while and the shamans were waiting nearby. Their time of chitchat was almost over for the day.

"It has to happen soon baby," Eden said. "I mean tomorrow is full moon. We have to both accept our respective roles to survive." She said as her eyes had mix of sadness and excitement at the same time.

"What roles, what do these savages want from us?" Harold asked nervously.

Eden sighed. "More like something they 'need' from us Harold, just like us they are also trying to survive."

"They seem to be doing quite fine in this cursed island", Harold said angrily, "Will they not let us go? Baby, can we escape somehow?"

Eden did not answer but kept looking at Harold for few moments. There was sadness and pity in her gaze. Quietly she handed him some parchments roll asking him to read it after she is gone. As she left the round window was closed shut again leaving Harold with her letter in his hand, all confused and apprehensive.

He sat on his bed near the oil lamp, opening the parchment scrolls to read. It was Eden's handwriting.

1.5 Revelations:

"Dear Harold,

Before I begin, I want you to know that I love you so much. Whatever happens nothing will change that. Never forget that. This way of letting you know is easier for both you and me. I write with all my senses intact. I suspect you will have many more questions. I will answer them later, to the best of my ability.

I have collected information this island, its inhabitants and their lives, society and customs. This knowledge does explain a lot and gives a clearer perspective to our present and future situations here.

This island of Udur is inhabited by a tribe of the same name. They do not have any currency and all properties here are owned by their queen whom they address as 'Ghudina'. Food, clothes and all articles are distributed in the name of the queen to all. Everyone just performs their part of the function in the society and lives in harmony. Nobody steals, lies or hurts each other. Away from the vices of any other civilization, they live simple happy lives full of love and co-operation. The tribe is a happy large family and as you read on you will realise that I do not merely imply a sense of family.

The tribe has no connection with any other people and this island is their world. I have been able to acquire a working knowledge of their language with some help from them. They follow a simple religion worshipping a single mother goddess. She too is called 'Ghudina' who is their mother and protector. The locals do some farming, animal husbandry and some fishing and hunting from which enough food for the entire population. There are tailors, metal workers, builders all many other professions. There is no trading though.

12