The Savage Island Ch. 02

Story Info
The couple finally have their honeymoon - with some twists.
8.4k words
3.88
8.4k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2.1 Preparations:

"Harold, baby, are you awake?" Harold heard Eden calling him through the window. Harold tried to respond but only managed a muffled groan. In took him a minute to be wide awake in anger. What the hell? Was it a nightmare? He was completely naked and bound to a strange contraption on his four limbs which were securely locked with to cold metal rods. His rage replaced the same fear that has been his constant companion since his arrival in Udur island.

What is Eden saying? What the fuck was happening? Harold struggled to get up but it yielded no result. He could not even move an inch. Eden was standing beyond his range of vision and his head was put in a fixed metallic face-hold structure. He could not even turn his head.

Perhaps noticing him struggle, patted his back. She started speaking explaining what Harold was bound to. "This is one of the several thrones of Ghudina," she said. "Your hands and legs are tied to the throne. You are faced forward for the ceremonial presentation. Your back is kept horizontal for me as my seat. Exciting, don't you think hubby?"

Harold was again getting angrier, but suddenly he remembered the day he killed the previous Queen and her under-seat Nedu. He recalled the memories of him seeing Eden naked for the first time although only for a short while in his half conscious state. He vividly remembers her voluptuous body, her naked butt and then her bare pussy which he ate for the first time in front of a large audience. It triggered an unexpected reaction. He felt excited without any logical reason in his bound situation.

"Before we proceed any further, let me tell you, I have ascended the throne as the new Ghudina. Except you and the new Bulgos everyone else was there. I hope you understand that the Ghudina cannot remain single any longer?"

"You know since I was girl I always wanted to get married. I did get married to you which was nice. But this feels like a dream. A chance to marry five men together! Well, it's called the sacred bonding ceremony which is basically the wedding of a Bulgo to Ghudina. That's me now. The ceremonies here are based on laws and customs here. So more weddings for me baby, five of them! Now, like ours these will also be very private and intimate affairs." Eden said excitedly.

Harold squirmed and Eden continued, "First, let me introduce your fellow audiences. You know these guys right? My Pa-Harel, i.e. the priests of the Ghudina. While some Harels are allowed in the Ghudon Daae for doing the chores and guarding it, only the Pa-Harel can enter the sacred inner chambers of Ghudon.

They are special you see. So you know that the Harel are sterile right? Pa-Harel are even better. See for yourself." Eden said something and the four Pa-Harel now appeared before Harold and they raised their black robes. To his horror, Harold noticed that they do not have any male organ -- no cock, no balls! Just some cut marks and scars remained where it all used to hang once.

"Beautiful aren't they? Once they came of age, the last Ghudina selected them to be Pa-Harel. Not just sterile, completely castrated and emasculated with cock and balls all cut clean. Great for keeping inside the Ghudon, I suppose, at least some guys who are not dangling cocks all the time. A dozen of them are there, who work in three daily shifts so that four are always with me, when I sleep, eat, do anything actually. They follow me everywhere.... even.... even when I have to relive myself," Harold heard Eden chuckle, "If you know what I mean. I now have gotten used to them being around all the time."

Harold was having difficulty listening to Eden's words. It was all too much to process at once. But somehow he endured it. Castrated attendants, barbaric customs and he was been bound to this devious contraption she is calling a throne. Is she playing a part or has truly becoming the savage Ghudina?

Harold's negative thoughts suddenly evaporated as Eden appeared before him. All his fears and apprehensions were replaced by something else. Not fear. It was a mix of lust and awe at her incredible beauty. Eden has ditched her regular robe. She was the Ghudina... without a single strand of thread on her.

She was no less than her predecessor in voluptuousness. She wore the same ornaments as the previous Queen, a heavy golden necklace, bangles on her wrists, a girdle and two anklets and besides that was completely naked. She wore some indigenous make up. Her face looked beautiful. Somehow she still managed to exude a girl like innocence and glee. A red colour adorned her full lips. Her light blue eyes were shining seductively. She seemed have gained weight, but in all the right places. A thick but perfect hourglass of a body and a glowing smooth skin greeted Harold's eyes. Her gravity defying massive breasts were firm, full and round with large pink areolas and a pair of perfectly shaped large red nipples jutting out.

Harold's mouth accumulated a lot of drool wetting the gag in his mouth. What a rack! He could not stop gawking like a pervert. Eden kept looking at Harold relishing the awe and hunger in his eyes. Finally when Harold could look away his eyes travelled down. Her thick but shapely belly looked as if it is built to last. Around her lower belly she wore the golden girdle that the previous Ghudina had worn earlier. Right underneath was her unshaved hairy pussy covered in light brown hair. Harold could still notice her fleshy pink pussy lips. Inspite of the muscular thickness of her snow white thighs her crotch area was still well parted. Divine! To Harold's delight, Eden even moved to a side giving Harold a view of her bare heavy and round buttocks. Finally she gave a nice jiggle to her breasts before his awestruck eyes.

Harold inspite his precarious shackled position by now was well aroused by Eden's wanton exhibition.

"Do you think I am a bit underdressed baby? Actually it seems full frontal nudity is Ghudina's style. Honestly, I think it suits me, don't you baby?" She teased Harold. "Well at least your little peepee does!" Harold wished Eden had not said that, as he struggled to restrict his erection but his hanging naked cock was now rock hard. Also, the expression "little peepee" while humiliating and mocking his modest sized organ, also had the effect of strangely fuelled his arousal.

2.2 The Wedding Ceremony:

The Pa-Harel had by now had moved away from his sight. Harold felt they moved around the queen's throne.

Eden now moved near Harold and descended on the bare skin on his back. Harold felt her warm soft flesh press against his.

She now whispered to Harold, "Fingers crossed honey - they will be here soon."

Harold was enjoying her bare butt rubbing against his skin. His erection had no intention of subsiding.

Eden whispered again, "Fun fact - I have gained an inch in my tummy since coming here. But I have gone up seven cup sizes larger in the bust and eight sizes bigger in the waist. I am a solid 45-31-45 now. My breasts and butt are both lifted too. I don't think this body was possible without the Kigla stuff. Heck, its scandalous I think, my body is magnificent now, but still scandalous. Imagine the kind of attention this unreal curves would generate back home!"

What is she trying to do to him? Harold mused. His cock twitched a little.

Before Eden could continue teasing Harold, a group of muscular naked black men appeared pulling all her attention to them.

"Oooh, just look at them!" she exclaimed. "They are all just nineteen and look at how well developed they are!" Eden whispered to Harold. "Now listen what will happen next. The ceremony is pretty simple you see. First they will present themselves to you, then to me, and then I will inspect them and accept them when they will latch very small ring like amulets to my anklet."

Eden raised her leg, moving it in front to show Harold her ankle where she was wearing a golden anklet. "See the small ring slots, the amulets can be locked into in those. There are a total thirty slots in it. Each amulet represents each one of Ghudina's Bulgos. Do you know how many that dead fat cow had? More than nine anklets, with the slots full! Pity, so many Bulgos' life were connected to hers and they had to die with her."

Harold's geeky mind did the math... nine times thirty equals Two hundred seventy!? No, no... fuck! He could not afford to ponder on this. Instead, he focussed on the present, hoping to just go with the flow.

Eden let out a deep sigh. The naked grooms had come closer to them.

The ceremony started. The first Bulgo was named Jord. His came near Eden and Harold. His large cock dangled dangerously close to Harold's face. Harold saw that his pubic hair has been shaved clean. A thick and long black cock, somewhat aroused being near the new Ghudina. He was at least double the size of Harold's. Eden gently cupped Jord's balls and rubbed his cock, which sprung up immediately. After few moments of ministrations she pulled him to her for, Harold guessed from the sounds, a mouth to mouth wet kiss. Jord was visibly horny and so excited Harold was afraid he may just spray his load on his face. After the long kiss, Jord came down to his knees and took a tiny metal amulet and locked it to Eden's left leg anklet. He carefully slotted the amulet's connecting latch into one of the thirty slots Eden's anklet. Eden was now officially wedded to him.

Eden spoke again to Harold, "I have had something special made for all of my consorts. See this." Harold saw a round collar made of white fabric. It had two silver plates with something engraved on it. Eden moved it so Harold could read both of the plates. Each plate had a number and a name engraved - "1 - Jord".

"Isn't it nice? I came up with the idea. The local craftswomen cannot read, but they can copy my writing as pictures. I told them it is a divine symbol which will be unique to all my Bulgos. I am sure, with the brothers so similar looking you know the advantage of this. They wear these and I know exactly whom I am dealing with. So Jord is my first Bulgo husband and his name and serial number will be right there. I guess it may be helpful to you as well."

Why will it be helpful to Harold? What the hell?

Then Eden latched the round collar on the Jord's neck who seemed pleased and proud of his wedding gift.

The process was repeated as three more young perfect male specimens appeared with all of them dangling their bare cocks in front of Harold's face -- all consistently oversized organs. Eden unabashedly kept playing with their organs in front of Harold's face till they reached around their near full length. Their average erect size must be between eight to nine inches in length, near about double of Harold's. She audibly made out with each of them too beyond Harold's line of sight. Second consort Gezar, third consort Hada and fourth consort Kedin - she introduced them to Harold one by one. Harold also felt a sticky wetness on the bare skin of his back. He was sure the source was her pussy. The fifth Bulgo his wife married, named Loga was the biggest of the lot. Harold gasped! Loga's cock must be around ten inches when erect. How will Eden take these monster?

But humiliation and lust now both grew together within Harold. When the wedding ceremony ended, Eden spoke to him again.

"Such nice big boys they are. All of them have good genes, don't you think?" She quipped happily. Harold felt Eden getting up from his back. She brought her pussy close to Harold's mouth. It was a welcome change from the five dangling cocks he has been shown so thoroughly. Harold noticed, that Eden's pubes are unshaved, unlike her new husbands.

"How does it look?" She asked. "I was in two minds, but decided that the Goddess Queen need not shave herself. I think it suits Ghudina better. All natural is the way to go. I know I got the Bulgo's properly shaved. But what do they bring to the table? -- cocks. Nice thick long working cocks. But working cocks are much less special in this island. Now there are five, and if everything goes well, there will be more good cocks. But a good working pussy? -- now that is one thing in serious short supply here. So this my dear hubby, is the only working pussy in the entire island and I will make sure it stays that way. So the cocks have no option and this pussy right here.... is going to welcome them all home! It does not need any decoration because where else will those cocks go, except come home to mama?"

Harold's mind was numb with lust and his cock was rock hard.

Eden came even closer, just almost touching Harold's nose. "Now now take a good sniff baby, that's gonna be all for you tonight. In your room there will a small cup. You will do well to fill it up by morning. It's for your own good baby." Eden said dismissing him for the night.

2.3 Heart to Heart:

Back in his cabin and let out of the contraption Harold got some relief. The window was closed. How much has his wife changed? Harold wondered. She has been teasing him endlessly and giving him hard-ons just by her display and words. What is this Kliga they have been feeding her? Eden has gone from being shy conservative woman to a shameless exhibitionist. Was she really becoming the island Goddess Ghudina?

Harold's thoughts were jumbled. He was having trouble accepting his present reality. Was Eden really this bold and teasing? The way she showed herself naked in the presence of so many men without any shame was astonishing and also.... erotic. Fuck! How can that be arousing for him when he was tied up in such weird humiliating way to become a human seat for her. Then he remembered her bare butt rubbing against his skin.... then per pussy.... so wet! Harold gasped, what is happening to him. No, no, no, he cannot let this things take over his mind. He must escape from this dreadful place with his wife. They have clearly brainwashed her. How can she do this to him otherwise?

Harold suddenly went numb, simply sitting on the bed. He almost forgot to breathe.

With a screech the little window swung open, and a narrow shaft of light pierced the relative darkness of Harold's cell. Reflexively, he threw up his hand to shield his dilated pupils against the sudden change in illumination.

"Harold," It was Eden's voice. "Are you awake? I have to tell you something."

"Yes," he replied, getting up to see her. Eden was still naked wearing nothing but Ghudina's ornaments. Many candles have been lit in the large Ghudon bedchamber which now bathed in a warm, bright glow. Some unknown floral fragrance filled the ornate bedchamber.

"I know I have been teasing you. I am sorry. I know it must have been hard for you." She said.

Was there as pun intended? Harold was not sure. But Eden sounded sincere.

She continued, "It has been difficult for both of us, more for you than me. But trust me it has been difficult for me too - having to strip naked in front of so many people. I have hardly been comfortable showing my body you know that; and now I don't have any privacy left."

Harold made a disgruntled "Hmm" voicing to reluctant agreement.

"But over time, I have realised that you can't really compare these people with any other. They are unique in their own way and even innocent. The Harel look at me awe, reverence and longing wishing they were a Bulgo. The Bulgo, well, they have been giving me such hungry looks, it's so flattering! Makes my pussy tingle every time! On the other hand, the Haisa looked at me with great awe, reverence and gratefulness for keeping them pure and away from sin of lust. Everyone now worship me and are devoted to me. It is a unique feeling of power, happiness and fulfilment. I think in time you will find your happiness and fulfilment here too."

Harold was confused. He now spoke up with disdain, "What all are you talking about? What happiness and fulfilment for me? Of being cuckolded?"

"Yes baby, I want you to accept it. Embrace your role here as my Nedu, which literally means the "cuckold pet" in the native language. Don't fight your instincts, I know I have stopped fighting it. I saw it how you got hard when I was rubbing the Bulgos, or when I pranced around naked before your face. Heck, you even got hard when the Bulgos brandished their cocks in front of your face!"

Harold protested, "I.... no.... that's not.....".

Eden raised her hand, not allowing him to finish, "I know baby, I know you are not attracted to men. It's the thought of watching those cocks sink into my pussy, isn't it?

Harold kept quiet for a minute and then sighed. "Yes," he said, giving up.

"So my cuck hubby, just stop worrying and enjoy the ride. I know I have been strict and dominating with you. Sometimes it will be difficult for you. But have faith, it's all for your own good, after all the wife knows best." Eden said. "Besides, you know why I did not have sex with you before marriage and never wore anything provocative? I have a problem. I am hypersexual. In the past they used to call it 'nymphomania'. I cannot stop having sex when I start. In the past it created many problems for me. One night stands, casual and bad encounters. I have been called a slut, whore and what not. I could not stop. Sometimes it was so bad, I felt suicidal. Then I met you. You took me away from all that. But landing up here was life changing for me. To be revered as a queen and a goddess for having sex with many men instead of being called a whore? It feels like destiny. I feel I have so much to give. This systematic polyandrous structure is what I need. I get to be the only woman of so many men, it's.... it's just so liberating and wonderful. I feel this is who I truly am."

Harold could not take it anymore, and a sniffle escaped him.

"There there, don't cry my sweet little hubby, it will be alright. You just need to accept it." Eden cajoled him.

"I thought it will our honeymoon...." Harold choked. "I.... I.... planned it all. We were to have candle lights, fragrances. I even....." He stopped, dreadful realisations dawning upon him.

"What baby?" Eden asked now her voice soft.

"I bought a bunch of them... condoms." Harold said dejected that he never got to use any of them.

"Oh my sweet baby! But there is no need for those here." She replied.

Now Harold panicked again. "B... but without condoms... there are five of them! He said stricken with a new horror."

"That's so protective of you love. But these are tribals who have never left this island and they are quite healthy. So you can be rest assured, there are no sexually communicable diseases to worry about."

"But, what it...." He interjected again.

Eden was getting impatient now. "What else is there to worry about?" She asked.

What if she gets knocked up? Will that not be problem for her? Harold wondered and fear gripped him. That will be a death knell to any chance to escape and leave this all behind and get back to their earlier normal and safe lives.

Eden grimaced. "Well, we shall talk later. They are here! I see you have your cup. Use it well."

"Yeah. Later," Harold mumbled in reply.

Harold checked out the small wooden cup kept near his mattress.

He knew what it is for. Does she really expect him to jerk off watching her fuck her new husbands? Was it a qualification round for becoming Nedu? Will he give her the satisfaction of having such power over him? Harold wondered bitterly. Somehow, he already knew the answer.

Harold's thought was disrupted as the sounds of laughter filled the adjacent chamber of Ghudon. His mind was dismayed, his heart low, but his cock stirred. Slowly Harold felt his spirits lift. He might be a prisoner here. He might be locked in a cell with no chance of escape, but there was a silver lining to all of these negative things. He was going to get to watch Eden! A honeymoon he did not expect in his wildest dreams - she and her five new husbands, and him and his cup. He would have a front row seat, watching her give herself to her five virile lovers.