The Savage Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2.4 The Honeymoon:

The large main bed was adorned with gorgeous linens. Four Pa-Harels were in attendance as usual. They stood behind the headboard of the main bed quietly looking away from the bed but keeping their heads bent low. A show of respect for their Goddess, Harold assumed.

Eden was half lying at the centre of the massive bed. She had her back was against the large cushioned headboard and she sat in an angle directly facing the window of Harold's cell. Her thick long legs were stretched out. She was still in her wedding attire - the same gold ornaments accentuated her naked body. Her voluptuous body oozed raw sexuality. She looked the part. Ghudina, the living Mother Queen of the Udur. She was looking at the main doorway of the bedchamber at the corner of the bedchamber, which was beyond Harold's line of sight.

Harold heard her speak something in the local tongue. There was a reply in chorus of manly voices. Immediately, five large muscled bodies appeared, with their backs towards Harold's window. Harold saw their thick arms, broad shoulders tapered into perfect 'V's. As his eyes travelled down he saw their their muscled black asses with and thick strong legs like tree trunks. The neck collars had their names and numbers displayed - ingenious and devious at the same time.

Harold knew he will be seeing these naked men a lot. Her new lovers were such perfect male specimens. Will Eden ever want to be with him after tasting these men?

Soon the anticipations ended as the men got into the massive bed and surrounded Eden. The sheer eroticism of the moment gripped Harold. Eden looked like a voluptuous white cow surrounded by five horny black bulls.

She opened her arms and spread her legs. Her eyes were closed with sensuous smile on her face. Thanks to collars with name and number, Harold could make out who was doing what to her. It was beginning!

Gezar and Loga took each of her legs, rubbing and massaging them. They started covering her legs with kisses and licks. They spread her legs wide apart exposing her bare pussy completely to Jord who dove in between her legs. Harold saw his wife shudder as Jord's tongue found her slit. She turned her face to stare directly at Harold and gave her husband a sweet smile as he watched from his cell. Harold groaned inwardly.

Ooooh!" she moaned, arching her back so that her twin nipples pointed skyward. At that moment Hada and Kedin joined the action as their mouths latched onto Eden's hard nipples.

Harold had a very strong urge to touch his own penis. But something in him stopped him. He knew the defence won't last long and the long night was just beginning.

Harold kept watching his wife's sexy open mouth - her lips shaking with pleasure - as the five lovers devoured her body. The squishy wet sounds increased with her moans. Harold noticed how her skin was beautifully contrasted to the five men's dark skin. It lent a visual clarity increasing the eroticism of the encounter.

Then the men paused, with Gezar replacing Jord at her cunt while Jord took the duty at her left leg. His tongue started circling Eden's engorged pink clitoris, soliciting a load "Aaaaaah" from her. Afterwards he pushing his tongue deep into Eden's slit. Eden continued moaning. She has been clearly leaking pussy juice at an alarming rate. Harold could tell, Gezar stopped, probably sensing the same thing and exchanged posts with Loga.

By now Harold's dick was erect and he was giving it an occasional touch. But with Loga now eating his wife's already sodden pussy things went up a notch and Harold could not help but marvel at the intense cunnilingus Loga performed. Harold watched mesmerised, forgetting his own cock. After a few licks he simply latched onto her cunt. A wet slurping noise emanated. He was tonguing her deep rapidly. Eden's body writhed in pleasure but her other four lovers did not allow her to move. "Aaaaaaaaeeeeeeeee......" Eden screamed loudly, shutting her eyes hard, before suddenly opening it wide as she started cumming. Harold could only see the white of her eyes as she convulsed in pleasure. Loga did not for a moment left her sex and Harold could see Loga was sucking and drinking Eden's squirt.

After he was satisfied that he got all her juice, Loga left Eden's cunt.

There was a reassignment of positions. This time, Jord and Gezar took her beautiful big breasts. Hada and Loga now caressed her thighs and took her toes in their mouths, sucking. Eden giggled as it probably tickled her. No doubt she was enjoying her lovers' teamwork.

Her smile was soon replaced by a lusty expression as Kedin's mouth was on her snatch. He started a very methodical alternating between licks and sucks. By now Eden's bushy brown pubes was drenched in sticky liquid -- must be mix of her own juices and the men's saliva.

Eden patted Jord's head who was sucking her right breast. He moved. Harold heard her call Loga. Loga immediately stopped sucking her toe and went up her body till he could fondle her free breast and took her nipple in his mouth. Harold marvelled at how the other three men dutifully did their part. Their teamwork was astounding, and without any doubt they wanted to give her maximum possible pleasure. Gezar stayed latched onto her left breast, Kedin kept licking her pussy, and Hada stayed on her left leg.

Eden again interrupted her two boob suckers. "Hada", she called out. Hada stopped and looked at her as if waiting for her instructions. She patted Kedin also on the head, Kedin stopped and tried to get up but Eden gestured him to just shift a little to her right. Then she gestured Hada to her pussy. Hada complied immediately. But before his mouth touched her swollen clit, she grabbed his face. She also grabbed Kedin's face. Then she pulled them both towards her groin. She wanted two men to eat her pussy together! The squishy wet sounds started immediately as two tongues played with her clit and slit. Jord went near her face and presented his nine incher rod to her and Harold saw Eden' luscious lips envelope the thick appendage. Finally she gestured with her hands and following her orders, Loga and Gezar resumed their coveted duty of sucking her gargantuan breasts.

Harold by now, started stroking his turgid cock profusely watching Eden and her five lovers. He had to admit that Eden was definitely a gifted cock sucker. Her lips and tongue had coated Jord's black cock with her saliva. Harold could see it was wet and shining before disappearing in her mouth almost entirely. She was definitely experienced in the art of lovemaking. But, the Bulgo are supposedly nineteen years old virgins. How come they are so well versed in the art of pleasing a woman? Harold suspected, they must have watched their elder brothers with their Mother Queen as part of their preparatory training picked up a few tricks.

It did not take long. Kedin concentrated on her slit deep tonguing it while Hada latched on to Eden's clit. The latter made loud sucking noises as if he was gonna vacuum her swollen nub. Eden let out a wail, letting Jord's cock come out of her mouth, as double assault on her sex paid off well. Her violent orgasm lasted for several convulsions as her two pussylickers competed to clean her weeping snatch. It was magnificent!

After her second orgasm of the night subsided, she laughed happily There was no question about it; Eden was enjoying herself thoroughly. Her two orgasms did little to slow down the voluptuous vixen. If anything she was just getting started. Was she this way before she started consuming the mysterious Kliga mushrooms her eunuch priests were giving her?

Harold's thought were interrupted. Jord was ready with his shiny erect black cock. The rest of the men now waited their turns surrounding their Goddess.

Jord slid up between Eden's thunderous thighs and pressed the head of his enormous member against the lips of her weeping slit. He leaned into her.

"Oh!" Eden gasped.

Her tightness resisted him for a moment. From his vantage point, Harold could see the wet petals of his wife's pussy pushed open by the huge tip of Jord's meaty shaft. Jord kept pressing until yielding to his persistent pressure until the head of his cock slipped in.

"Yeaangh!" she sighed. Her eyes were closed again, her head tossing back and forth among the pillows as Jord slid into her one tortuous inch at a time. In and out he moved in incremental little strokes, advancing gradually as Eden's pussy seemed to be stretched to the breaking point.

Eventually he succeeded. Harold saw more and more of Jord's dark shaft was wet with his wife's precious juices, gleaming in the candlelight with the proof of his progress. Jord took his time, insistently pushing deeper and deeper to open her up until at last his huge balls touched her round ass. She had taken the whole thing, all nine inches of it!

Then came his first full thrust, bringing forth a whimpering gasp from Eden's throat. "Aaaagh!" she wailed. Both of her thick long legs came up to encircle the broad trunk of Jord's waist in welcome. Soon, Jord started picking up speed as his cock began to slip in and out of her using his entire length to service her sensitive hole. His big balls bounced rhythmically off his wife's clit. Harold's mind pondered about the quality of sperm inside those. If size was any indicator, they must surely contain a large payload which was about to be spilled inside Eden' unprotected cunt!

He did not have to imagine much longer. After all, how much can a nineteen years old virgin last in the quivering cunt of a sex goddess?

A loud groan signaled Jord's release. "Aaaah!" he bellowed, throwing his head back. Harold saw his big balls lift in their dark sack, saw the base of his enormous shaft judder rhythmically as he pumped his loads deep into Eden's inviting pussy. The process continued abnormally long and it seemed he had at least had eight motions of it. Eden pulled him close to her as their lips met passionately.

When finally the fornicating couple broke of their kiss, they also parted their loins. Jord move away and simply laid on the bed, seemingly exhausted. Harold watched with rapt attention at Eden's sodden snatch as he kept stroking his cock. She was leaking with so many loads, and a trail of viscous white liquid appeared at the entrance of her pussy.

Before the sticky fluid could come out of Eden's pussy any more, another muscled male ass blocked Harold's view. Although not for long, as her second consort Gezar, quickly claimed her pussy pushing his thick black cock into her used cunt. Althogh, Gezar is about the same size as Jord, this time, her semen filled pussy offered much less resistance.

Gezar pushed the bulbous head of his nine inch spear into the bushy pussy heaven. He slowly but firmly slid his organ into her moist hole and with a few pushes he was fully inside and his balls brushed against her wet pussy hair.

Harold had a hard time holding it in listening to the wet ball slapping sound emanating from Eden's pussy. As his pace increased so did her moans. Harold could see Gezar's cock getting coated in Jord and Eden's mixed juices - thicker and whiter than only her juices. Also Eden's moans got louder and louder. Soon she let out a shameless orgasmic moan! "Uuuuunghhh", she cried out while her pussy lips twitched around Gezar's buried shaft bathing it with her juices.

Gezar withstood the contractions of her pussy. But Harold could sense Gezar's groans becoming more desperate. Eden whispered something sweetly in her lover's ear and Harold realised Gezar increased his pace.

Meanwhile, at her command Loga presented Eden with his abnormally large male appendage and despite its size Eden managed to take it in her mouth for a preparatory blowjob. For a second Eden looked at Harold, with mouthful of Loga's cock and gave Harold a wink! This which caused him a sharp sting of jealousy.

Finally Gezar let out a deep groan which made hair stand on Harold's skin. Gezar's tight butt muscles clenched in effort and his movements stopped. His cock was still lodged deep and he kept pouring into Eden's pussy. Kedin and Hada's muscular arms massaged Eden's inner thighs, only few inches away from where Eden was joined to Gezar, no doubt to increase her erotic pleasure.

Harold was mesmerised. Eden's lovers seemed to be in sync about inseminating their woman.

Harold almost lost himself in the sheer eroticism of the moment. He lost track of time watching Gezar ejaculating in his wife's bare pussy. How many spurts? Harold could not say for sure.

Once the movements stopped, Gezar remained buried in Eden's bare pussy silently, exhausted from his release. Eden continued to moan softly as her other lovers continued to feast on various parts of her naked flesh. Pulling out Loga's now erect cock from her mouth, Eden pulled Gezar close for a mouth to mouth kiss. Could Gezar taste Loga's cock in her mouth? Even if he did, Harold suspected the Bulgo could not afford to care about this things with only one woman to share among so many.

After a while Eden broke of the kiss with Gezar and quickly her red luscious lips wrapped around Loga's dangling ten inch cock again. Eden was clearly excellent at sucking cock. She knew exactly how to tame any man while she is at it. Harold wished it was his member in her warm moist mouth. But clearly destiny had other plans for him, at least for this night. Did he complain? Not really!

Gezar slowly withdrew his cock from Eden's sodden pussy while squeezing it from the base to top. Harold suspected that the process was to extract any remaining cum and push it inside Eden's pussy. Erotic! All while Eden made slurping noises sucking Loga's cock as she took his fat long member deep into his mouth preparing him.

It was magnificent. And Harold's cock agreed as it passed the point of no return. He can't explain why, but Harold moved away and dutifully directed his release at the designated cup, carefully so that all of it gets in right. After a few jerks, he was done. A sterile process, but gave Harold a much needed relief.

With his sexual high now subsided, his rational thought process took over and he started feeling worse. Enough, he cannot watch anymore! Exhausted mentally, emotionally and physically Harold crashed on his mattress, trying to forget what have been happening in the next room.

But the glimpses of the most erotic things he has seen in his life was not be so easily willed away. Harold's mind started processing the new situation for him as he played the scenes in his mind again and again.

Gezar, like Jord had ejaculated uncontrollably and was completely exhausted. He had moved away to another side of the massive bed. Jord was now fast asleep on the other side. Was this another one of the island's speciality? It made sense - a more rewarding and efficient process with such a skewed sex ratio. A Bulgo unloads all that he can when he gets a chance to be with Ghudina, a strategy to ensure maximum sperm transmission to the only fertile woman's womb to give him the best chance to sire progeny. It may be taxing on his body putting him out of the game for a while but that probably works out for the best. When Ghudina's male the harem becomes larger, the likelihood of a Bulgo getting sex again soon with Ghudina appeared slim. He would have to patiently wait his turn while his other Bulgo brothers got some pussy loving from their Mother Queen. It worked for the Ghudina too. After all she was the only fertile woman among so many virile men. Less time to drain one man's balls means more time to increase the number of men she can empty out.

These thoughts started turning Harold on, superseding his bitter jealousy and frustration. As he tried to compose himself he heard Eden let out a load moan.

No it was not possible for Harold to ignore the siren song! Harold dragged himself back to the window with a reluctant compulsion of a moth flying to fire. He peaked in again.

No wonder his wife was moaning so loudly. Eden has decided to go for his fifth consort out of turn. While Jord and Gezar were abnormally hung, Loga's fully erect organ did not look human in the gleaming candlelight -- it was surely of Equestrian origins! Eden was on her fours with Loga lying under her. Her perfect round ass was facing Harold's window as she was slowly sinking onto Loga's horse cock. Kedin and Hada were massaging her fleshy round butts and slowly pushing her down impaling her on the perpendicular rod.

Her entrance was constantly leaking white cum lubricating Loga's vertical entry. Harold could hear her moans and audible short breathes as she writhed in pleasure when the last few inches of Loga's long thick cock slowly disappeared into her, till only his large black ball sack remained outside hanging like an obscene appendage against her snow white flesh.

With Loga lodged securely within Eden's cunt, Hada and Kedin moved and lied down on their backs on either side of Loga and Eden's entwined bodies, placing their faces strategically under Eden's hanging udders. Harold could not see it all from his angle but he was sure they started sucking her boobs. Harold saw Eden's fair hands grab Hada and Kedin's cocks caressing them, returning the favour.

Eden could not move for few moments and stopped moving. She was getting used to the invading sausage marinating it with hot sticky cream inside her hole. When the vertical movements started in a measured speed, Harold could see Loga's cock was coated with the gooey deposits Jord and Gezar had made.

In a while Eden got impatient and took initiative increasing her own speed. Her bubbly round buttocks bounced and jiggled on Loga -- she even occasionally stopped the vertical movements to sinking fully on his cock doing a combination of horizontal and circular movements. Soon, Loga let out a deep groan signalling success of Eden's pelvic manoeuvres. Hearing Loga's groan, Eden went crazy, slamming her hips back onto her lover in rapid jerks. She yelled something and Harold didn't need to speak local Udur language to understand. She was urging him to cum inside her.

Loga picked up the pace, breathing like a steam engine as his hips slammed forcefully to and fro, ploughing his cock into Eden's sodden fertile pussy. Each time he made contact, her thick round ass rippled enticingly, spurring him on to even greater efforts. The Bulgo's heavy balls made an audible smack each time they slapped against her moist skin.

She hissed "Oooooohhhh..... yeaaahhhh....." before suddenly losing her voice for a moment and then letting out and shameless shrill cry of ecstasy signalling her orgasm and her luscious body twitched violently on top of her three lovers. While her twitches continued a deep guttural groan came out of Loga's throat as he gave a final upward thrust and held his position, buried to the hilt in Eden's cunt.

Harold watched cross eyed how Loga's balls moved up and down in his big sack -- there it was -- the obligatory insemination of his wife by yet another savage! Harold counted seven testicular contractions as Loga kept on filling his wife's bare pussy with multiple thick loads of potent sperms. Clearly his wife had no qualms about it as she kept herself pressed to him all through, willingly clutching his cock deep inside, allowing Loga as much time he needed to finish his business.

After the passionate jerks ended, Eden bent over Loga, apparently she was whispering some tender words as she kissed her exhausted lover. More trails of white sticky liquid came out of Eden's overflowing pussy, drenching Loga's cock. Harold moved away from the window - a few more jerks, and Harold again unloaded into his cup for another sweet release. To his surprise his erection did not subside fully this time. He was too turned on himself. Who's next Kedin or Hada? Eden was able to take Loga fully inside, none of them was anything Eden could not handle.