The Scandal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrShadows
MrShadows
20 Followers

She tapped her forefinger on the table. But Shibu was too tired to deal with her impatience, so he ignored her and started eating. After sulking for a bit she stood up, pushed the chair back noisily, and strode into the kitchen. Let her sulk, thought Shibu. She had no idea how hard he was trying. A little appreciation would have been nice.

Shibu finished his dinner and went to the living room to do a little reading. Shanta had not come out to pick up his plate like she usually does. If she doesn't like how he does things, then she's more than welcome to leave him. He slumped onto the sofa and picked up the newspaper. He was so busy with business and Thoma matters that he no longer knew what was happening in the world. He laid the newspaper on his spacious lap and started reading. Before he knew it, he was snoring.

"Sweetie?" he heard someone calling him from a far place. "Wake up, sweetie." The voice was getting nearer. Piercing through his consciousness. He smiled in his sleep. The playful tone in the voice gave him goosebumps. It was a familiar. A voice belonging to someone he loved. It lured him into waking. Jaw hanging down with spit bubbles on his chin, he stared at the half-naked Shanta seated beside him.

"What is happening?" he asked, rubbing puffy eyes. "Am I dreaming?" Shanta wore only her underskirt, one leg over the other. As she leaned forward, her perky breasts swung like mangoes. She pressed them together, her erect, brown nipples touching.

"I thought you'd like some motivation," she said.

"But you didn't want anything to do with me until I found Thoma."

"I thought I could show you the kind of fun that is waiting for you."

She edged closer to him on the sofa. Shibu stopped breathing. She grabbed his head and pressed it against her chest. He couldn't remain startled any longer. He sucked one breast and squeezed the other. That was enough to make her moan. He pushed her down on the sofa and rubbed his crotch against her thigh. With two arms she held his head to her tit.

It was an hour away from midnight. Dogs howled intermittently breaking the night's stillness. But there was no other sound. The sofa in the living room moved inch by inch in the direction of Shibu's thrusts. It moved like a worm, making a noise that Shanta feared would wake Roshni and Pavithran.

Shibu took a moment's rest. He was dead tired after all. Then he continued fucking her mangoes. He rubbed his hairy manhood between her breasts. He had them pressed together to create a cozy cave. Shanta had her arms above her like the last time, holding on to the armrest of the sofa as his dick hit her chin repeatedly. She gazed at him seductively, every so often licking his tip as it brushed her lips.

He made sure to make her feel good too. As he fucked her titties, he would press and pinch her nipples. Her pleased hums would make him pinch her more, at which point she would let out a sweet little cry and then chuckle. It wasn't long before he reached his breaking point. "I'm going to burst," he warned, then increased his pace.

He exploded all over her face. Her lips and chin caught the last few spurts. Nothing on her hair, as it was tied back into a bun. "That was fun. Definitely provided me with the motivation." He sat back on the sofa, relaxing.

Shanta chuckled, sitting up. "I'm glad it did. Now I need some satisfaction."

"Wait. It'll take a few minutes for me to get hard again."

"Okay. I'll go wash my face."

Shibu wiped some semen from the sofa with the ends of his lungi, then tried to read the newspaper again. Shanta was in the bathroom cleaning her face with a towel. Her breasts felt sore from all the squeezing. And she was so wet between her legs.

She walked back out still semi-naked. Shibu looked really into whatever he was reading. It was a straight line from the kitchen to the living room. Shanta's eyebrow twitched with irritation. Here she was walking around half-naked and he did not want to do anything about it. Maybe she shouldn't have let him cum.

Shanta snatched the newspaper from him. "Are you trying to piss me off?" she said, furious.

"What? What did I do?"

"Every day you used to beg me for sex. And now when I'm finally giving you a chance you don't want to do me?"

"Of course I want to do you. But I'm not hard."

"Why? I'm not good enough for you? Forget it." She stormed off.

Shibu chased after her. "I just need a few more minutes. Look it's still soft." He stroked his cock as he walked.

"I don't want to see it."

Shibu stepped in front of her, blocking her path to the kitchen.

"Just give me one minute. That's all I need," he said, a little apprehensive. Shanta stared at him with her nose crinkled, then she walked to the dining table having decided to oblige. She planted her hands on the glass table, arched her back, and pushed her ass out.

"I'm waiting."

Shibu stroked like he was a teenager again, trying to get it hard. Shanta looked back at his soft member with impatience and maybe a little sadness. "I'm trying my best, dear." Shibu understood that she hadn't had many sexual encounters to understand that a man needs time to get it up. And she might think a limp dick means no attraction. "Just a few more seconds."

"Maybe this will help." Shanta pulled the drawstring of her underskirt. Shibu stopped stroking, waiting for the reveal. But her buttocks were big and round enough to keep her skirt in place. Just that thought was enough to get the blood pumping in his organ. Shanta moved her hips gracefully, as she fought to remove her underskirt. Underneath, she wore a red panty, though more than half of it was lost in her butt crack. She kicked her underskirt away and stood with her back to him. "Is this enough?" she asked.

"More than enough." Shibu did not want to delay this any further. He grabbed a handful of the woman's asscheeks, kneading them like dough over her red panty. He was not fully hard yet, but he wanted to do so many unspeakable things to that woman.

"Do you like them, Shibu?" Shanta asked coyly, biting her finger and craning to look at him.

"I think they'll look better naked." He couldn't bear it any longer.

Shibu pulled down her panties and pushed her down on the table until she was shaped like an L. She gasped at the suddenness of it all. Shibu tugged her panties some more bringing them down to her knees. Her beefy buttocks were two dark moons. His manhood was now harder than iron.

Shibu held her head down. She hissed, her lips half-kissing the table. Gooseflesh stood up on her buttcheeks as he felt them with his free hand. His fingers found crevices on them, like handholds designed for fun.

His penis slid in easily. She was soaking wet inside. Shibu wondered how long she had been harboring such feelings for him. Shanta whimpered, hands holding onto the edge of the table. How many times had he imagined this scene in his mind? Fucking Shanta over a table. He couldn't handle his excitement. This is perhaps the only fantasy in his life that will ever come true.

He slammed his weight against her fat cheeks, watching them ripple with a grin on his face. Her short and sweet moans fogged up the glass table.

"You are so tight. Damn," he slapped her ass. "You're going to make me cum again."

"Ahh!" she cried. "Don't stop, Shibu."

"You really want me, don't ya?" He groaned and gave her a few deep thrusts, "ughh.. umm.. ahh.. uggggh."

"I do. Ah.. ah.. I do," said Shanta, face still held against the table. She looked back from under his huge hand. Thighs as big as a tree trunk slammed into her with a thunderclap. Fingers pressed against her waist, pulling her back as he pushed himself inside her.

Shanta had forgotten the pleasure. The thrill. Juices dripped to the floor and down her legs. And Shanta remembered once again the quiet city guy who had taken her virginity. In the midst of that pleasure, she remembered the insults and alienation that followed. "I am the dirtiest slut in all of Chattakood," she cooed.

"No. No, you're not. Just mine."

Shibu grabbed her by her hair bun and lifted her up from her bent position. Her sweet groans enticed him to choke her with the crook of his arm like he was in a wrestling bout. Her hair bun pressed against his face. Jasmine flowers fell off her hair. She was a tall woman, even for Shibu. Together they looked like those muscular Greek statues engaging in various acts of affection.

The table showed tiny puddles of sweat and the blurry reflection of a naked woman. Fingers, strong and rough for a woman, clutched at the arm that was choking her. She was lifted into the air by the bodybuilder's thrusts. She was struggling, and moaning. Deep, guttural moans due to the pressure at her throat.

Shibu's grunted at the end of every thrust. He's never had a body hard and hot enough to take his pounding. That was one of the complaints his ex-wife had. That he was too rough. But Shanta seemed to be enjoying it.

His manhood began to pulse. It was her ridiculous moaning. It will make him finish too soon. He put a finger in her mouth and pulled her cheek open, muffling her sounds. She still clawed at the arm that was choking her. Scrunching up his face, Shibu drilled her harder, beating her buttocks like a drum. Her moans now sounded like the wail of a deaf woman.

Outside, the night was getting colder. Stray dogs barked near their house, running around frantically.

Inside, the end was nearing. They were both in the heights of passion. Ha uh... ha uh... ha uh... They moaned in unison. Shibu caressed her face, feeling her cheekbones, leaving streaks of saliva on her face from his wet finger. Shanta's hands were holding onto his hairy arm that was now wrapped around her waist. It was like she never wanted him to let go. She never wanted this to end.

They both leaned forward, towards the table. Like they were falling in slow motion. But the dicking continued unabated. His dick was like a piston inside her. And her booty jiggled nonstop, sending ripples all the way up to her curved back. Shanta felt his weight on top of her. And she set her hands on the table for support. She grunted when her body hit the table. Shibu fell on her, eyes closed with his pelvis still pumping. It was like his upper body had fallen asleep.

His manhood pulsed inside her. Shanta could see the reflection of his gritted teeth on the table. Drops of sweat made tiny circles on the fogged-up table. It was getting colder, but the warmth of coitus made them oblivious to it. A few more hard thrusts and then he stopped, pumping his semen inside her.

xxx

They had moved his father to an old age home. There was no one to take care of him, now that Thoma and his gang were absconding. It's probably for the best, thought Thoma. Now he can completely focus his attention on Shibu. That bastard thinks he is so tough. But Thoma will show him.

He was on his way to Lata's house. At this time of the night, there would not be anyone around. And the people looking for him were hoping that he would turn up at the old age home. So he had nothing to fear. He even lit up a cigarette. He had brought a packet with him. Nothing like a cigarette after sex.

Thoma wondered all the time how Shibu got so bold. He was so used to bullying him that it was hard for him to adjust to his new image. He shrugged as he walked. It did not matter. These people think that Thoma can be messed with. He will show them. No one respected him now. More importantly, no one feared him. But he will show them. He will earn their fear and respect. Even if he has to kill a hundred Shibus. He was the Grudge. He was the curse of Chattakood. He was the personification of evil.

Thoma approached a turn in the street. There was no streetlight, which was good for a fugitive. But anyone could recognize him from his phosphorescent teeth. He detected movement to his side. A breeze. Something heavy came out of the dark and crashed into his face. He fell on the road with a thud.

Das struck the fallen Thoma with the bat again. Then again. And again. His body convulsed. Blood spurted out and seeped into the soil. The head was smashed into nothing more than a red pulp. From a distance, it sounded like someone was chopping wood. Even when his bat started hitting the pavement -- for Thoma's head had been shattered into a billion pieces -- Das didn't let up.

And that was it for The Grudge. He had been nursing so many grudges that in the end his head exploded.

xxx

Shibu had told her to be quiet. But perhaps he was just too good with his tongue. Their wedding reception was still going on in their backyard. And at quarter past nine, guests were still coming and going. "There. Keep at it there," said Shanta, pulling at his hair.

Shibu had her white saree removed, and she was naked on his bed except for her white stockings and the wedding veil that covered her hair. He was flicking her clit with his tongue.

Shanta moaned and writhed on the bed. He had her legs split wide as he licked at the black flower between them. Nibbling the clit, he would bring her to the heights of pleasure before letting go, then repeating the process again and again. He made her feel so good, that his head was locked between her legs. "Mind if I put it in now?" he asked, rubbing her juices off his chin.

"Yes. Please."

She quickly got on all fours. Her ass was wide enough to cover half the width of the bed. Varicose veins climbed out of her stockings. As Shibu admired, she looked back and smiled. He leaned forward for a kiss. Lips smooched, hand felt her breasts. Fingers rubbed her clit, and opened her womanhood. She broke their kiss to moan. Shibu kissed her neck and smelled her free-flowing hair through her veil.

Straightening up, he grabbed her hips. Shanta braced herself for a good loving. She was no longer a spinster. He directed his meat towards her waiting orifice. When their sexes connected, she let out a pleased hiss, sinking into her pillow. Thus began their dance as a married couple. Shapely buttocks crashed into a hairy crotch. Thighs in white stockings crashed into muscular black thighs. The bed mimicked their motions, squeaking and grating along with their cries of pleasure. Mattresses gave in, bedsheets drenched in secretions.

The husband leaned down as he pumped, whispering sweet nothings in her ear, letting her know how much he loved her, how beautiful she looked. "Oh, Shibu," the wife screamed his name. The husband waited as she came. Climax shook her body. She panted hugging the pillow, as her orifice tightened around his girth, and as her toes curled.

The husband waited. Then it stopped and her body loosened. Her raised buttocks lowered to the bed. She rested in bliss. He kissed her back and her face as she rested. Then slowly he continued his thrusts. At first, she responded with irritated groans. Like someone had disturbed her sleep. The husband went slow and deep, gradually fanning the flames of desire in her.

In a few minutes, the wife was back on all fours. The claps of their skins were louder than ever. Her husband pounded her furiously, and fast, sprinkling sweat as their wet bodies crashed. He had shown her love, and now he was showing her the price of his love. She hummed continuously like a car engine. And now and then a hard thrust would knock her wind out, making her gasp for air.

She was silent on the last stretch, even though her and everything around her shook like there was an earthquake. Her face was on the pillow, eyes rolled back and arms stretched out on either side. She drooled like she had a drug overdose. Her buttocks were still raised, still taking punishment from her husband. She was so sore already, and he was hitting her sweet spots with all his power, that she came a second time. Sensing her climax, the husband increased his pace. His manhood pulsed against her tight walls. Then he gave one final thrust and burst inside her.

It was at that moment that the gods decided to bless them with their first child. They hadn't known then, of course, as they lay with their bodies entwined, exhausted, and happy.

"We should put our clothes on and go outside now. It's our reception," said the wife.

"I agree," said the husband.

MrShadows
MrShadows
20 Followers