The Scandalous Outing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashmit rolled his eyes

Ashmit answered: Yes!

Rini was picturing Ashmit's clean shaved pubic when the next spin Happened.

Spin 5 - Pointer stopped at Roshan!

Roshan declared: Dare:

Jay ordered: Masturbate Now!

No one expected this, but then what is said has to be done. He got a towel covered his area and got his penis out of his trousers. Although the towel was covering the view but the length could be made out, and it seemed Big! Rini couldn't take his eyes from the Towel Tent and Ashmit was tracking Rini madam's eyes!

Jay complained: I can't masturbate just like that!??

Rini stated: You had been staring at my Thighs and Boobs since morning, you can make use of that now!

The alcohol was dominating them and all were being carried away ...

Ashmit suggested: It has to be a fair display for one to focus and concentrate!

Rini got her hands on her robe and pulled her robe to two sides, relieving her Red wired bra struggling to Hold her Huge Globes ...

Roshan exclaimed: Oh My GOD, they are so Huge and sexy!

(and started masturbating vigorously). Jay had his hand in his trousers as well! Ashmit was a silent observer, although his penis was struggling inside his pants to get some air as well. Rini had all eyes on her and she was resizing her bra as the stares were making her wet.

She had also noticed that Jay was pushed himself blow the table and was jerking inside his trousers. The room was filled with Moans from Roshan. Rini was checking Roshan's eyes traveling from her lips to her boobs to her ribs to her legs. she had pulled her robe up to her upper things.

Rini shouted, Comeon make it quick!

(while she cupped her boobs and squeezed them). It was an instant booster and Roshan made the most of it. He got his tongue out and pretended to lick those Braggy melons and was engulfed in masturbating. In the process his towel had shifted to an end and his thick meat rod was in display. Rini couldn't take her eyes off from that Pink Mushroom head which was emerging from the fore skin every time Roshan pulled his Shaft, Rini even noticed his hair less balls and had a sparkle in her eyes while she imagined licking them and sucking his Penis. Just then Roshan closed his eyes and made the victory trumpet as he exploded...Although he quickly covered his penis with the towel and his cum was muffled!

Before the next spin happened, Roshan went to the washroom, cleaned himself, returned to his chair, thanked Rini madam for her sweet gesture and requested if she can leave her display as it is, and Rini agreed to keep her Bra display. Jay had to abruptly leave his Jerk off session, Ashmit was not liking that Rini madam is giving milage to the other guys as well and Rini was really hoping to have fun with all three!

Spin 6 -- Pointer Stopped at Rini

Rini -- Dare!

Jay requesting said: Please Remove Your Robe! (before anyone could ask anything)

Rini was expecting this and was ready for the same. She confidently stood up, turned around and let the robe to the floor revealing her Big round Butt and her skimpy thong, her legs were Shapley. She turned around to display her clean shaved Public, toned tummy and of course the semi-transparent thong which was not enough to cover the walls of her vagina. And the wet patch was pretty evident. She took her seat, and looked at the audience, (who were dizzy and were looking at her as a Dish).

Rini boasted saying: I am a sport and have done my part to maintain the spirit of the game, and if I may request you all to get rid of your heavy clothes, then I will not be sitting as the odd Woman out!

Her request was logical and sane, hence all complied. Ashmit removed his dress again to reveal his Black underwear, jay also did the same, he had a Skimpy stripped Calvin Calin and Roshan unveiled his chiseled Body and obviously his Hot red underwear! Rini was having the most of it!

Spin 7 -- Pointer Stopped at Ashmit

Ashmit opted for Truth!

Roshan firmly questioned: What would you like to do with Rini Madam Now?

Ashmit couldn't make eye contact with anyone, kept his head low, looking at the table and with shivering lips...

Ashmit with chocked voice said: I want to kiss her and squeeze her Boobs!!

Both Roshan and Jay were smiling, as they were aware that a similar outcome was due, as they both would have had gone a parallel path. Rini was not far behind at the thought, she was also expecting more if not less. But she knew what would be a good thing to do.

She instantly climbed on the table, like a cat, she crawled like a tiger to the opposite end of the table, straight at Ashmit while her boobs were hanging and swinging. She stopped right at his face. Ashmit was perplexed, as he was looking at the Hot goddess right Infront of her with her fruits on a plate! Roshan was focusing on her butt and Jay was looking at the over spilling boobs, a couple of feet away from him. Rini, who still was in the tiger pose, looked into Ashmit's eyes before making her lip touch his. Ashmit on the other hand started kissing her lips and vice versa. It lasted for a minute as the lips parted. Rini was still looking at Ashmit passionately... quizzed Ashmit in her husky and sexy voice...

Rini questioned: Is that what you wanted? or do you want something more?

Ashmit replied: I wanted to touch your Boobs as well:...

Rini exclaimed and said: Oh My... Sure, whatever you wish for!! Jay, could you please unclasp my Bra?

Jay was in disbelief, he quickly stood up, overlooking her hot back. with trembling hands, he approached the Bra back strap and unclasped the Bra hook, Rini with one hand removed her shoulder strap revealing her Huge Boobs and her Brown areolas and erect Nipples. Ashmit extended his hands and touched the nipples.

Jay carefully requested: Maam, can I touch your boobs once, please?

Roshan also followed suit and said: Maam, can I touch you Butt please.

Rini's eye were already closed as she was enjoying Ashmit's touch. She looked towards Jay and then Roshan...

Rini declared: OK, go ahead, enjoy them!

With the approval, both reached to touch her. Jay squeezed her right Boob while Ashmit was holding the Left Boob, Roshan started to squeeze her butt. Rini was observing all in a state of ecstasy. All three were experiencing Heavenly Feeling, as they could have never imagined having sexual contact with their manager. They were groping her all over the place.

Rini in a suggesting voice said: Jay! could you please be a bit gentle in doing that!

Jay was submissively said: Sorry maam, was carried away.

Rini further added: Be good, I have something very interesting for You all!

What would be that Maam: all inquired, as they were all curious while continuing to molest her. Rini still in the tiger position where two guys were trying to Milk her like a cow and the other guy was alternatively squeezing and spanking her Butt cheeks.

Rini informed them saying: Ok, can you stop doing what you are doing for a couple of minutes? and listen to me! You all worked really Hard to earn the award and subsequently the reward form My end. I also feel that Ashmit has performed better that rest in the team, do you agree?

Jay and Roshan Nodded!

She was now sitting on the table facing Ashmit...

Rini further added: Hence he has a special reward, but you two will also have your rewards. Ashmit, can you stand up and open come near me?

Ashmit quickly stood up as his Black underwear had a huge Bulge. Rini leaned forward and caught his Waist band and pulled him towards her, his bulge was right Infront of her face and without warning she pulled his underwear down. His 7-inch cock sprang up. His Throbbing penis was inches away from her lips. Ashmit literally able to feel Rini's warm breath on his penis! Rini's preying eyes were on the Prize but she had other plans.

Rini requested: Jay, Roshan, could you guys stand up and come near me!

Both jumped up their seats. Rini in similar fashion held jay's and Roshans Waist band and pulled them within her reach. Turned right to Jay, held his underwear and pulled it down. Jay had an Equally throbbing 6-inch penis and had a bright pink Mushroom top. The she turned left and pulled down Roshan's underwear revealing his Huge 6-inch penis but was way thicker than rest of the guys. Rini was sitting on the table with three hunks aiming their huge meat shafts pointing her face. She took turns to touch and feel each penis. She First cupped Ashmits's Ball, His balls were cold, she gave a couple of soft squeezes as he moaned. Then she got a grip of jay's penis shaft, slid down the foreskin as his Bright Penis Tip appeared, she touched his penis head and pushed it down, it bounced back to its position like a spring. She then Help Roshan's penis, pulled it a bit to have a closer look at his thick shaft. She guided her fingers over the veins which rand on his penis. Both the boys were like --: Oh Maam: your soft touch feels so nice!

She then, took the next step, without warning, she gripped Ashmit's Hot penis and put is inside her mouth and started to suck it. She then held both jay's and Roshan's penises and started stroking them at the same time. The room was filled his Moans and grunts. Ashmit was nor holding Rini's back of the head and pushing his pelvis inside her Mouth. She was equally dividing her attention to both Roshan and Jay as well, as she was jerking them to the root. Both jay and Roshan were squeezing her boobs. Jay was also spanking her butt. While all this was ongoing the room service rang the doorbell for the food delivery... but none was ready to leave their post! Ashmit was holding her hair and was ramming his penis so hard inside Rini's mouth that the penis tip was hitting her throat and she could only make noise for Ashmit to slow down! Jay and Roshan were mercilessly squeezing her Boobs and spanking her Butt. Jay was tactfully pinching her nipples and creasing her thighs. Ashmit was closing in on his destiny and hence announced his arrival!

Ashmit declared: I'm going to cum maam!!!!

Rini released both Jay and Roshan, grabbed Ashmits butt and pushed his penis deep inside her mouth, his long shaft disappeared inside her and Ashmit released a lusty Grunt... Ahhhhhhh and thrusted his pelvis as his balls cramped and he exploded. The first two squirts of semen were released inside Rini's Mouth, for the subsequent squirts Ashmit took his penis out of her Mouth and jerked on her body, the stick liquid landed on her Boobs and belly...and he collapsed on the chair. Rini now turned to Roshan and Jay, held their penises started jerking again, she turned towards jay pulled his foreskin and licked his attractive penis Tip, he was elated. She then turned towards Roshan, raised his penis and licked his clean shaved balls, she was liking the salty taste. She again turned her attention towards jay and sucked his penis Tip. Turned towards Roshan and took his Thick Meat in her Mouth and Bit it playfully. Both Jay and Roshan were on the verge of unleashing themselves as Rini madams warm mouth gave them their first magical experience. Rini knew that they were close...

Rini in her lusty tone said: Guys, please cum on me, I want your warm love loads all over me!!

Jay was the first to reach his climax, as he announced his arrival, Rini turned towards him and jerked harder pointing his Penis towards her face, Jay exploded...

His thrust was hard his sperms landed on Rini's face and neck...she released him and jay collapsed on his Chair. Rini then lied down on the table, and pulled Roshan closer... As Roshan had already jerked some time ago, he was taking longer to climax, hence Rini was licking his penis at times to help him get there sooner, as she was jerking his fast, Ashmit was observing her boobs wobbling and dancing, the table was shaking as well. In not a couple minutes into it, Roshan announced that he is Cumming.. Rini thrusted his penis harder until he climaxed. He exploded hard and cummed waves after waves of thick white semen. She pointed his penis towards her Boobs, then belly, abdomen and finally in her pubic! As Roshan finished his session, Rini took his penis in her mouth and licked it clean! Roshan collapsed on the chair. Rini was lying on the table with her body covered with the Semen of three hot guys. She made sure to spread the cum all over her body. She carefully massaged the sticky liquid on her boobs, her tummy, her pubic and even let her fingers inside her thong! Then she got up and went into the washroom to clean up... while the Guys dressed up and prepared for the dinner ...

12