The Scandalous Outing Ch. 02

Story Info
Rini's 1st Gang Sexperience further deepening.
3.8k words
4.25
3.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeanExum
SeanExum
15 Followers

The Scandalous Outing Ch.2

Rini stood beneath the hot shower, reflecting on what just happened! She ran her fingers over her body splattered by the warm water from the shower and was trying to get the fact sink into her that she gave sexual pleasure to three of her subordinates. She was happy that she was able to get the guys their due reward, but was at a bit of guilt that she had to do this sexually. Even though she was able to relive the guys, but she was left high and dry! She applied ample amount of shower gel to rinse the loads of semen from all over her face and body. As she had walked into the washroom in her thong only, she had to come out in similar fashion, but the thong was also drenched, hence Rini came out of the washroom in her towels wrapped around her and locked at her breasts. Her hair was loose and still wet.

As she came to the table, the food was set and she was hungry, and so was her team. They all sat down and had their food, no one uttered a word! In a few minutes the dinner was done and she walked into her bedroom and just lied down on her bed, as if she was very exhausted. The guys cleaned the table and got the room sorted. Rini got a call from her Husband and while she was talking to him Roshan knocked her door to say that they are calling it a day, Rini opened the bedroom door and signaled them good night and sat on the bed talking to him. Jay and Roshan left for their respective rooms but Ashmit was a bit delayed as he was waiting for the room service in order to sign the food receipt. He was waiting in the living room when he overheard Rini saying that "please Yarr Not now, I am a bit tired". When he went closer to the door, he made out from the conversation that Her husband was requesting for a video call but she was denying him. In a couple of minutes, the call was over as Ashmit couldn't hear any sound form the room. He was curious about it and knocked the bedroom door. She opened the door and inquired the reason he is still here; he stated his reasons to which Rini said that he can go to take rest as she can do the formality. Ashmit agreed to it but asked her regarding the phone call.

Rini said that her husband wanted to have a video call with her, She was very open with Ashmit and informed him regarding the Video Call she had in the morning with her husband {refer to chapter 1 } and that her husband wanted a similar video call. Ashmit inquired the reason why she declined his request. Rini was a little hesitant but informed Ashmit that there were a few marks which she had on her body during the game. And hence was avoiding video calls with her husband. Ashmit was adamant to see for himself. Rini invited him to her bedroom and dropped the towel to the ground. She was naked. Ashmit saw the visible marks, mostly on her boobs due to the vigorous squeezing, mostly by Jay. He requested her to lay down on the bed, Rini tried to inquire, but he insisted.

Rini lied down on the bed, Ashmit climbed on the bed and requested Rini to close her eyed. She did. He took support on both sides of her and balanced over her body. He started to kiss her forehead, her cheeks, her neck and came down to her boobs. He then licked on the marks. His warm tongue on her skin was relaxing. Rini was definitely liking the same and was moaning lightly. Ashmit took his time and licked both her Boobs well, to a point that Rini had her hands on his hair to acknowledge her pleasure.

He then continued licking on her tummy, then her lower abdomen and then her Pubic area. She was clean shaved and the tiny sharp hair was brushing against his tongue and he was liking it,Rini was now clutching the bedsheet with both her hands and was moaning louder. At this point Ashmit has reached her Vagina. He sniffed her faint musk order being released from her beautifully crafted love spot and started to lick its exterior lips. Rini was screaming -- "Oh My GOD" Oh My GOD ", Ashmit licked the walls and slid his tongue inside her vagina. Rini felt the warm touch on her vulva and started to moan loudly "Ahh Ashmit, lick me hard, Lick the Whole thing, Eat Me, Eat ME!!!! Ashmit licked her vulva for a couple of minutes and then started to suck her. Rini was now holding his hain and pushed towards her vagina and announced that she is Cumming. Ashmit kept on sucking her and she kept pushing her pelvis on his lips as she cummed.

She then begged to fuck her... Ashmit instantly obeyed and got his already erect penis out from his trousers and inserted inside her vagina, unannounced. She screamed as the huge shaft penetrated inside her. Ashmit halted and inquired if she is OK, to which she nodded and said "please Fuck me hard! He started ramming her holding her waist...Rini had locked her legs on Ashmits back and was making rhythmic pulls in sync with His strokes. He was pulling out most of his Penis out and penetrating inside her with full force making Rini's body jolt with pleasure while her boobs were shaking in all directions. He was fucking her wild and she was equally poised! He announced that he is cumming,, Rini lusted for him to cum inside her and he did.He flooded her with his warm sperms. Lied on her for a few seconds and then got up and left. Rini kept sleeping in the same position as Ashmit left the room locking it behind.

Rini woke around 6 am in the same position as Ashmit had left her, and naked of course. But as she slept like a baby, she woke up fresh. She kept thinking about her husband (Ray) and was developing a {kind of} guilt that she is involved in so much sexually with her colleagues and she hasn't shared anything with him yet. Knowing the fact that Ray is a very understanding and open guy and won't mind much. Hence, she decided to tell him, at least a part of it. Its already his time to wake up for gym, hence Rini gave him a Video call. He picked up the call from bed.

Ray was impressed to see her Naked wife on phone.

Ray was all awake and quipped : "what a surprise my lady! I know you like to sleep naked, but as children sleep with us you couldn't do that at home"!

Rini admittingly said: "Yes darling, I am enjoying my loneliness and was missing you!

Ray acknowledged and said : "Aww, I am missing you so much".

Rini in a concerning voice said : "I am really sorry as yesterday I declined your request".

Ray rejected her concern and said: "No worries my love, I understand! no big deal. I masturbated while watching at porn video 😊.

Rini further said (in an apologizing tone) : "Aww, so sorry for that. btw there was another thing I wanted to tell you. (and she showed the mark on her boobs).

Ray was tensed! Ray in a stern voice reacted : "Hey what happened? who did this?". Rini assured him stating : "Yesterday we were drunk and dancing, a colleague was carried away! He squeezed my boobs a few times, although it didn't hurt me much and I enjoyed the harmless affection. But when I came back to room and went to bath, I noticed the marks and hence didn't want you to see this at night and get worried!

Ray was a bit relaxed yet cautious : "Oh My! I hope he didn't hurt you in any other way and you made him aware of the premise.

Rini further assured him saying : "Don't worry, it's all good. Ok darling, a load is off my chest now"!

Ray quipped :"It's a small thing for you to be worried. You know that I won't mind if you have good night time with someone and would even love it if you describe it to me".

Rini lovingly replied : "Yes, I know that you would like to watch me having sex with someone else! Ok I'll go for a swim as its early in the morning and there won't me many in the pool... Bye".Ray flew a few kisses saying : "See you, my love!

Rini's chest really felt light having given him some hint. As Ray also had enjoyed sandwich Massage in his Thailand trip and Rini didn't make a fuss about it, as she is also open and liberal to such things. She got up and hurriedly wore her Sexy Black Bikini, got her bathrobe on and headed towards the poll... She glad that no one was in the pool and that she could enjoy her time alone! She placed her robe at the hangers and entered the warm water of the pool. Her black bikini top was a bit tight to her size and was made of a thin material and hugged her body well, her top was a deep cut revealing her deep valley, her bottom was a V cut hence 3/4 of her Big and wide butt cheeks were visible and has also gloved her vagina so tight that her shape was evident.

As She didn't know swimming, she got the pool tube and tried to float on the calm waters. Although she was not alone, all this was being watched by Roshan -- whose window was pool facing. He was amused that Rini madam was at the pool alone and he might get chance to spend some time with her. He quickly got into his swimwear, put-on the bath robe and walked to the poolside. Rini was relaxing on the tube when Roshan called out her name and opened his Bathrobe. Rini greeted him and also complimented on his Physique. Roshan thanked her as She was vocal about his abs and admired his looks. Rini Invited him inside the pool and he complied.

Roshan dived into the pool in style. Rini was impressed by his dive and enquired if he knows swimming to which he boasted that he was his university Swimmer and had won many awards as well. Rini shared regarding her inability to swim and expressed interest to learn Swimming. Roshan instantly assured her that he could teach her the basics and extend his hand, Rini was quick to respond. Rohan started with the fundamentals - supporting her belly and making her flap her legs. She then took support of the Pool wall and started to flap her legs, within a few minutes she started to understand on how it can be further.

He then taught Rini over underwater breathing controls wherein she has to go underwater and hold her breath for longer period of time. The third thing he taught was how to use her hands in pushing the water behind. Rini was quick to catch up. Roshan also explained that with this practice, she can start swimming in a few days' time. Rini never knew that Roshan could also be so professional and had extra-curricular proficiency. She thanked Roshan for taking interest in Teaching her. Roshan graciously replied that She has done something to her which he had never experience before! and is very grateful for the same! Rini shyly replied that it was her was to reward them for their performance in the last 2 quarters.

She then touched his abs below the water and expressed her inclination towards the same as her husband don't fancy fitness. He also shared his admiration of her work and that she had maintained such a hot figure even after having kids. Roshan was curios and asked her to share further into the same! She explained him that she has a very regulated diet which she follows strictly, and finds time to walk every morning. He then inquired if she is still feeding her babies as her shape of boobs are impeccable...

Rini was answering to his questions very diligently... She added that her older child quit feeding at a very early age but her younger boy is still feeding but not very regularly and hence she tries to pump out the excess milk which might be the reason that her boobs are in good shape. Roshan was amazed hearing about this new stuff which he never had known before. He then inquired as she didn't ooze out milk yesterday as they were squeezing her boobs. Rini replied that she had pumped her milk out before she came to the trip and that even she milked a little and they couldn't notice due to the sweat. Roshan was a logical guy and had on point questions, he then asked, if you had pumped yesterday, then you will have to pump today as well? Rini was defensive, playfully pinched Roshans Butt. She admitted that she will be pumping out Milk before breakfast. Roshan showed his desire to help to which Rini politely declined. Roshan insisted that she wants to try squeezing gently to get the work done her in the pool.

Rini couldn't say no and asked him to do it gently, Roshan nodded. She immersed herself in water till her neck so that this exercise won't be clearly visible to anyone outside the pool. Roshan placed himself besides her and started to squeeze. Rini encouraged to squeeze a bit firmer, he did, but couldn't see any milk coming out. Rini suggested him to pull out one breast out of the bikini top and try. Roshan carefully pulled out one of her breasts and squeezed it. Firmer! ordered Rini, he squeezed, but still nothing. She further pushed him, he used his muscle power this time and did with strength and saw white liquid emerging from the nipples but it did hurt Rini, and she moaned. Roshan apologized but Rini made him understand that pumping milk is a two-way process and both have to go hand in hand for better results -- further explained that it is a synchronous action of Suction and Pressing which flushes the milk out. Roshan was quick to understand as he carefully got her breast inside her bikini Top. Rini thanked her and kissed his cheek. Roshan further asked if he could see the pumping out process, to which Rini hesitantly agreed and Both walked out of the Pool, got into their bathrobes and towards Rini's room.

They reached her room, Rini disappeared into the washroom to clean off her body of the chlorine from the pool while Roshan removed his wet underwear and queued to use the washroom. Rini exited the washroom in couple of minutes in her robe, and Roshan entered. Rini went straight to the bedroom and started to prepare the milk extraction pump. Roshan was under the shower when he noticed Rini's bikini. He got her Bikini top and smelled it and got an instant erection. He then wrapped her panty on his shaft and pumped a few times when he heard Rini calling out for him. It was getting late and Roshan also realized, but his mind kept racing and his heart kept beating over the fact that Rini was not wearing anything inside her robe.

He quickly came out of the washroom in his robe and headed to the bedroom where Rini was seated on the couch and had one breast out of her robe and the pump attached to her nipple. Roshan observed that she was pressing the trigger and the pump was extracting milk from her breast Seamlessly. Roshan requested he can try once and Rini handed him the pump. He pumped a couple of times and felt that it's a very easy way to do it than what he was trying at the pool. He further asked if Rini's husband helped her with this, to which Rini laughingly replied "He doesn't waste the portentous milk and drinks them! Roshan cleverly asked "Madam, can I suck your milk, I wanted to taste the same!

Rini knew this was coming, hence she didn't make a fuss about it, she removed the Pump from her Breasts and guided Roshan to lie down on her lap, he did. Roshan's face was already touching her Breast. She held her breast and steered it to his lips and suggested him to suckle. Rini was squeezing her boob and Roshan was gently sucking them and as soon as he had his first intake Roshan exuberantly said "Madam your milk taste amazing I will surely empty your storage! He continued to suckle in the same manner and Rini was really liking it and was already excited, her hands were on Roshan's abs creasing them. She was closing her eyes and enjoying the experience of making his colleague empty her milk. On the other side, Roshan was also very excited that he was drinking Milk from her manager and the Diva whom he had admired and longed for so long has welcomed to her private space. Although He was super enjoying the juncture but as he was on the couch which was not too long, he was hassled by the same. Hence, he requested Rini is they can shift to the Bed.

Rini found it logical and asked Roshan to lie down on the Bed. Rini Lied down beside him and offered her Breast again as if she now wanted him to do it anyhow. Roshan was now Cuddling her and peacefully sucking her. Rini was also cuddling him but she was gradually developing a sense of sexiness and her vagina has started to burn. She asked Roshan if she would come over him so that it will be easier for her to feed him, Roshan instantly agreed. Rini placed herself over Roshan, with both her knees on both sides of him, did bend down and offered the other Breast to him and in the process bared her robe from the top. Roshan was sucking one innocently and squeezing the other breast.

Rini was supporting herself above Roshan by her knees and her hands. She then slowly placed her pelvis over Roshan which landed right on his Hard Penis. Every time his Penis throbbed, Rini would bite her lips in lust! Roshan was also feeling the same and had brought one hand and squeezing her butt. She further bent down and softly said "Hey Roshan, shall I remove your robe, its not comfortable. Roshan was already excited but her soft slithering voice turned his face red. He carefully removed his robe and so did Rini. She was sitting Naked on Roshan and both had a sexual eye contact. She was sitting on his thick penis shaft as his penis was aiming towards his belly. The shaft was warm and she could feel the same as her Butt and vagina shared the meat between them.

Rini grabbed both her Boobs, still maintaining eye contact with Him and squeezed them so hard that milk was sprayed on his Chest and face. Roshan reached to her butt and pulled her waist to and Fro. Her vagina was sliding on his shaft and her vulvan fluid was painting her rod from its bottom till top. He requested Rini is he could enter her, to which Rini was looking forward and hence got her body up, guided his thick shaft, pointed it towards her Vagina hold and sat down on it. The Thick Penis made its way inside her with a little friction. She didn't expect her vagina to react in this way and hence emitted a loud moan. Roshan was trying to push her deeper but Rini signaled him to relax. She got both his hands, placed on her Boobs, guided him to squeeze them and started to make circles on him. Roshan had never experienced such Sex before.

He was just lying down and Rini was in charge. She circled him for a few minutes, then she with the support of her knees, started to get her lower body up until the full length of his penis and rammed till the whole penis was inside her. He kept doing that with increased speed and thrust. She was now fucking Roshan mercilessly and was in complete control of the intercourse. Roshan on the other hand was being helpless as his penis was being sucked whole by Rini Madam's dominant hole. His face was cherry red and his brain was in cosmic chaos. He was so lost in the act that he was screaming on top of his voice : "Fuck me madam, fuck me Madam, fuck me Hard, Fuck me Hard! Rini was at her wildest best! her eyes were burning with desire and her actions were in similar lines. Her Butt was slamming Roshan's balls, her vagina was engulfing the long and thick Shaft like a toy, her breasts bouncing in Glory! Roshan was reaching his climax and was notified "I am Cumming maam, I am Cumming! Rini was also nearing her bloom and ordered Roshan to cum inside her. Roshan pushed his pelvis to the deepest point and ejaculated ropes after ropes of seamen inside her. She also came at the same time while enjoying the warm semen inside her, and she collapsed on Roshan's chest!

After a few minutes of lying on Roshan, she rolled on to the bed. Roshan faced her and smooched her, she also responded. They were in arms for some time smooching. Roshan stated that he will washup and leave as its breakfast time already, Rini promised him to help in washing up. Both walked to the washroom, Rini as promised applied shower gel all over him and sponged him well. Roshan also applied gel on Rini and helped her bathe. The came out of the washroom and dried each other as well. Rini was really liking his company. She then invited Roshan to apply moisturizer on him, Roshan never has done that hence readily agreed. Rini squeezed out the lotion and spread that on his skin. She started from his hands, to chest to abs, to his back, his limp penis and balls and finally ended the same by a spank on his meaty butt. Roshan felt very fresh and thanked Rini for the splendid experience. He got into his robe and opened the door to leave, Rini stopped him and gave a nice kiss, Roshan responded. He quickly asked if he would get another chance to pump out her Milk! Rini jiggled her boobs and closed the door.

SeanExum
SeanExum
15 Followers