The Scarlet Dove - Issue 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a moment of silence. Creed's expression changed to something like shock or awe. He wasn't even staring at her naked body in that moment.

"You have seen him, den," the hitman whispered eventually. "He really real?"

Starling heaved a sigh. "That's what I'm telling you. You really didn't know?"

Creed shook his head. "I mean, de Don, Tony's daddy, said he was real so I mean, I believed dat I guess...but after a while, you wonder..."

"Oh he's real alright," Starling confirmed. "So what else did Don Tony's father tell you?"

"Power, cher, it's all about power. Not like, he jus' want people to do what he say, or he want lot's of servants, I'm talking real power, like control de weather, lightening shoot out his finger tips, capital 'P' power. And it ain't just want, it an obsession wit' him."

"And how is he going to get that power?"

"I never took it serious," Creed started getting to his feet. "Just more craziness, stacked on de myth..."

Starling darted forward, sweeping the legs out from under him before he could stand. "But...?"

Creed grinned up at her. "...But dey say he got a whole building gon' be some kind o' weather control tower!"

"That's impossible," the heroine scoffed.

"Dat's what I always t'ought," he nodded. "I ain't sayin' it's true, I'm jus' tellin' you what I done been tol'."

But what if it is true? Her mind began to wander. Could that be what he's up to underneath the Summit? Fort Anderson, Hasselhoff Electronics, Synodyne, what if Dominion has stolen some kind of technology that will control the weather? He could hold the city itself for ransom...or who knows how powerful the device would be...

A sudden movement brought her attention back to Creed, half a second too late. He lunged forward, whipping a handful of gravel at her! Starling lifted her bound arms, shielding her face against the shower of rocks. In that instant, the hitman was back on his feet, pistol drawn. The heroine reacted with her enhanced reflexes, stepping forward and kicking the weapon out of his hand.

Creed's free hand whipped into her jaw, even as her foot swiped the gun from his grasp. The vicious uppercut took the heroine clean off her feet, and she landed flat on her back in the gravel. The hitman rushed in, trying to stomp on her. Gasping for breath, Starling kept her head enough to roll away.

I can't win this fight with my hands tied...if at all, She realized scrambling to her feet. It's time to go!

Ducking a high looping punch, the young heroine backed quickly away. She threw another kick at the advancing hitman, forcing him to pull up short. That was when she took her chance, turning and leaping into the air in almost the same motion, she took flight!

"Oh not so fast, ma cheri!" she heard the hitman shouting.

Before she could gain any real altitude, there was a popping sound behind her, and two pin pricks of pain stabbed into her peach-like ass cheek! Before she could even react an electric charge ripped through her body! Starling screamed in agony, her focus and mind scrambled, and she fell out of the sky. She crash landed only a few yards from Creole Creed, dazed and whimpering helplessly.

The hitman approached casually, dropping a spent Taser by her feet. Using his foot, he rolled the heroine onto her back. Gazing up at him through glassy green eyes, her body would not respond. He reached out, cupping one of her plump, naked breasts, she could not exactly feel it but knew it was happening. Everything seemed far away, and somehow muted; his touch, his voice, even the ground on which she lay and her own body.

"Curiosity kill de cat, no?" he gloated, groping her firm tits. "You should have flew de coop before I got my bearings, cher, now we right back where we started...you mine!"

The stunned heroine heard the threat in his tone, but could not yet put together a coherent thought. She was utterly defenseless as he punched her in the face, knocking the poor girl unconscious once more.

Chapter Four

Starling awoke in a cool, damp room. Her arms were pulled up over her head, with thick, leather cuffs encircling her wrists. She was not quite hanging, but her curvaceous body was stretched enough to make more than a little movement difficult. As the cold crept inward, she shivered and felt her nipples harden. Glancing downward in dismay, the young woman confirmed she was still naked.

"Of course," she murmured, thinking to herself: You'd think I'd be getting used to waking up this way by now...

Glancing around, Starling found herself at the center of an unfinished basement. A dankness hung in the air. The stone walls were set evenly, but looked damp in certain places. The uneven concrete floor was showing signs of mold around the edges. The lighting was dim, with just a few single-bulb ceiling fixtures hung in no discernable pattern. There was no furnishing, only a set of wooden stairs leading up the single door to the next level.

This must be the safehouse's basement, she thought, straining to look out the narrow windows slit near the top of the walls. Beyond was only darkness. Gawd, how long have I been out? A few hours, a day?

Looking up at her bindings, Starling tried to see how she might unlatch them. The leather cuffs were buckled tightly, and secured with tiny padlocks. There was not likely to be any undoing them, her only hope seemed to be finding a way to unbolt the chain connecting the cuffs to the ceiling.

...Maybe I can get my feet braced against the joists and rip the bolts loose... Her thought was interrupted by the creaking hinges of the door at the top of the stairs.

A pair of white dress shoes came through, attached to legs clad in snappy white slacks. Above that, a well-built chest wrapped in a black tank top, showing off muscular arms. And above that, dark-haired sideburns framing the all too familiar, sharp-featured face of Creole Creed.

"You slime!" Starling spat as he descended the stairs. "Let me go this instant!"

His only reply was a patronizing chuckle.

As if I could possibly intimidate him at this point, she thought, slumping in her chains.

"I'm gon' come over dere," Creed said, holding up a bottle of water. "You can kick me, knock de holy crap outta me, and then hang dere thirsty till I wake up..."

Smug bastard, she thought in a flash of frustration, suddenly feeling parched. He knows he's got me!

"...Or you can hang dere all calm, open dat pretty mouth," he went on, grinning. "And get a nice cool drink?"

Starling glared at him for a moment, eventually her green eyes dropped, and the hostage heroine opened her mouth demurely. The hitman approached wearing an insufferable grin. He slowly poured the water into her mouth, little at a time until she had finished the bottle. He began screwing the cap back on and turned away.

"Dat's a good girl," he began, only to be cut off as she pulled herself up in her bonds and drove both her bare feet into his back! "OULPH!" Creed groaned as he crashed down and slid across the concrete floor.

"You scumbag! Let me out of here!" Starling snarled.

"You sneaky bitch!" Creed popped back to his feet, his face twisted in rage. He stalked towards the bound heroine, fists clenched. She threw a kick at him, but now he easily deflected it and slugged her in the stomach! Even as the air exploded from her lungs, his other fist slammed across her jaw and set her head spinning.

Breathless and gasping, Starling wilted, hanging limply.

"Guess dem stepford drugs done wore off," Creed's grin returned. "Too bad..."

"You...you knew?" Starling groaned.

"Dat's right, I watch de chemist drug you and turn you into a li'l fucktoy," Creed went on, grin widening. "When you sucked my dick so willingly in de car, I t'ought de effects might be permanent...wishful t'inking it seem."

"Ugh, you are a complete pig!" she gasped. "I'm going to get free and make you regret ever bringing me here..."

"Not dis time, cher," he went on. "I ain't gon' be'round dat long." Reaching into his pocket he pulled out...a handful of feathers? No, it was her mask!

"The only place you're going is back to jail?" she was finally catching her breath.

"We already cover dat, no?" Creed interrupted her with a sharp laugh. "You gon' have to kill me to take me back dere!" He was beginning to circle the bound heroine like a shark, toothy grin and all.

"Stay back!" Starling threw a halfhearted kick at the hitman...missing by a mile. A nervous titter danced up her spine as he crossed behind her.

He chuckled, swatting her round, naked ass.

Gasping indignantly, Starling tried to twist around to face him once more. Creed was close, so she threw another kick! He easily snagged her ankle. The red head grunted, trying to pull her leg free. Feeling his grip tighten, and his free hand caressing her slender calf, sent a shiver up her long leg.

"Let go of me, you bastard!" she demanded, even as he reached out and pressed the mask back onto her face. There was a brief bit of relief wearing it once more. Despite being bound and otherwise completely naked, the mask brought back a bit more of that Scarlet Dove confidence and determination.

"So, what happens now that yours and Maddox's plan went so well?" she asked as the hitman released her leg and stepped back.

"Don' t'ink I plan to stick 'round and find out!" he grinned. "I just need a li'l cash and I'm outta here...dat's where you come in."

"Wait, what?"

Creed grinned, scanning her curvaceous body. "You gon' make me some get-away cash, cher...you're first customer, he already upstairs."

"My first what?" she stammered. "You can't mean...no!"

"Calm down, girlie," Creed chuckled, heading back to the stairs. "De less you resist, de easier dis all gon' go."

He opened the door, and led down another man. The newcomer was fairly unremarkable in appearance, yet something about him struck the heroine as familiar. His eyes widened upon seeing her, his expression changing from shock to snarl, before settling in a leering grin.

"Fuck me, it's really her!"

"Would I lie to you, Brick?" Creed replied. "De Scarlet Dove, now de Scarlet Whore! And your's for de night if..."

"Yeah yeah, here this is all I got," Brick handed the hitman a backpack he'd been carrying.

Scowling, Creed opened it and fished around inside. "I tol' you on de phone..."

"I know how much you told me," Brick said quickly. "But I don't have that kind of cash...so what'll this get me?"

Creed heaved a sigh, re-examined the contents of the backpack. "One hour."

This can't be happening! Starling thought, watching the two men haggle over her. I'm about to be sold like a common prostitute...and I can't do anything to stop it!

"Fine, two hours," Creed agreed after a brief negotiation. "But only because I've got to line up another customer now." He headed up the stairs with the backpack. "Jus' make sure you don' mark up de merchandise! You two have fun now!" Creed was laughing on his way up the stairs.

The door slammed shut, leaving Starling alone with Brick.

Chapter Five

Starling rattled her chains, trying desperately to loosen them as the man before her removed his jacket and shirt. He was averagely built, with cropped brown hair, which was starting to gray at the edges. He had the look of a man who'd lived a hard life.

"Don't do this," Starling pleaded, seeing the way his eyes scanned her naked body. "Let me go, and I'll help you get your money back."

"Don't remember me do ya, bitch?" he shook his head.

She looked at him, brow furrowing as she tried to recall his face.

"Yeah, I figured not," he grumbled. "You caught me out back'a the blood bank some time back, they're gonna revoke my parole cause'a you!"

Starling frowned. "I'm not going to apologize for stopping you from breaking the law, but this is a chance for us both to make it right!"

"I look interested in making it right?" he grabbed his crotch and started towards her.

"Don't come any closer!" she growled, kicking at him.

Brick stayed out of range, and began circling her, just the same as Creed had. Starling twisted to kick at him as he crossed behind her, still hitting nothing. The instant she lost sight of the man, he pounced on her!

"No! Get off!" the bound heroine squealed.

His arms encircled her torso, clamping her against his chest. Starling was completely defenseless with her arms stretched out over her head. She tried to kick backward, looking for shins, but he avoided her easily. A single step forward robbed her of any purchase and left the helpless heroine all but dangling in his clutches.

"No! No!" She squealed, squirming in helpless rage. "Stop it!"

Gripping her tight with one arm, his other hand snaked into her thick crimson mane and grabbed a handful. He yanked back hard, making her gasp in pain and cease her futile squirming. Tugging her by the hair, Brick pulled her ear to his mouth.

"Stop struggling, bitch," he hissed.

"Please don't do this," she groaned. "Do the right thing and let me go!"

"Right thing?" his grip did not loosen at all. "I'm about to go away for a few more years," his hand shifted slightly, cupping her breast, while his grip tightened in her hair. "Cause o' you, bitch!" He pinched her nipple hard, twisting angrily. "You know what's gonna make that time bearable?" She swallowed a yelp, but could not keep from shuddering. "The memory of fucking your tight little cunt, that's what!"

Before Starling could even respond or react, he began rolling her sensitive nipple between his fingers making her squirm. Then he released her hair, and both big hands clamped onto her plump breasts. He squeezed tightly, groping the firm orbs, as all Starling could do was let out an angry whine, trying futilely to twist away. Brick began to knead her soft breasts, triggering a warm rush as her chest and neck flushed crimson.

"No! You pig!" she gasped. "Stop it!"

Ignoring her protest, the man seized her petite rosy nipples (both this time) and pinched, flicked, rolled and twisted them! Starling couldn't help but squeal as an explosion of tingles burst through her chest. Chuckling, Brick stroked the little pink top hats, wringing another whimpery moan from her ruby lips. The tingles intensified throughout her chest, making Starling quiver in his arms.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you liked this!" he gloated, flicking her rock-hard nipples once more.

"Never! This isn't fair!" she whined. "Stop that..."

How can I stop him from making me his whore! She despaired, even as her curves shuddered against Brick's body. Can I even stop my own body from responding to his touch?!

"Fuck these tits are amazing," he groaned, fondling her voluptuous orbs. "Are these real or fake?"

"Go to hell..." she sniveled, giving her bonds an impotent shake. Feeling his strong grip on her chest, squeezing her tits so firmly, sent a callow shiver through her tummy. She could not hold back a whimpery little moan.

"Too perfect to be real," His hot breath on her neck sent an icy chill down her spin. "What about this sweet little pussy, tight as it looks?" One hand dropped down her torso, groping between her legs.

"You're disgusting," she groaned. "You can't do this to me!"

Starling squeezed her thighs together to block him. However, with her arms stretched overhead, and hanging as precariously as she was, it was a small challenge for him to force his hand into the gap at the top of her thighs and grab her cooch. Feeling his grip close around her mound, the redhead moaned in helpless frustration, kicking her legs in protest.

"Fuck I love a shaved cunt," he hissed into her ear. "You ready to get wet for daddy?"

Oh gawd! He's touching my...oh no...this can't be! Panic gripped the young woman feeling Brick's fingers squirming into her soft, smooth pussy lips. I can't fight back...I have no way to even resist...I'm just a toy to him... She shuddered feeling his hand groping deeper...not again not again not... A rough finger pushed into her seam, spreading unwanted arousal through her curvy hips. NO! I won't be his whore!

The redhead tried stubbornly to push down the sensation of the hand between her legs. She ignored the spreading warmth and sent her mind somewhere cold. Taking a deep breath, she forced her nerves to calm.

He can take my body but I won't give him my mind! she promised herself.

The man squeezed her pussy tight enough to make her jump and send a tremor down her long legs. The bound heroine swallowed hard, forcing her breathing to stay steady. Try as she might, the redhead simply could not ignore the feeling as he began kneading her hairless labia. She squirmed miserably as he spread her open. Rubbing his thumb between her pussy lips, and finding her clit, she could not hold back a shuddery moan.

"See, Scarlet Bitch," he murmured directly into her ear. "Turns out you're just another slut, after all!"

No, it can't be true, it's just a physical reaction, she thought as his rough thumb worked over her sensitive clit. It's like he's turning my body against me...but he can't make me want this! I'm not a slut...

Despite her defiant thoughts, her body's betrayal continued. She could not keep from getting even wetter as he toyed with her pussy. Feeling her juices flowing between his fingers, Brick made a noise like a hungry growl and pushed a finger into her! The sudden penetration forced a moan from her throat, and the helpless redhead shuddered, soaking his hand.

"Good girl, such a good wet little slut!" his own voice was almost a moan.

Shame washed over the heroine as his finger began pumping her tight, wet hole, sending sensual energies surging through her curvaceous body. Squirming against his firm frame, unwelcome desires filled her head. A second finger pushed inside her, sending a tremor all the way down her long legs to the tips of her dainty toes. Starling swallowed hard, biting her lower lip to keep it from trembling. She fought hard but was utterly failing to resist the unwanted arousal. While his fingers thrust into her tight, warm cunt, Brick continued to knead her plump breast as well, spreading electric heat all through her hips and torso.

Tear of shame began to well up in her pretty green eyes, as the young heroine found herself once again in the clutches of a common criminal, defenseless against his molestations and presumably moments from becoming his helpless fucktoy.

Chapter Six

With Brick's fingers already thrusting in her tight little pussy, Starling couldn't hold back a deep throaty moan as his thumb found her clit once more. The sudden surge of arousal left her limp, and so she let her head fall back onto his shoulder. Immediately he leaned in, capturing her with a deep kiss. Moaning in protest, but unable to pull away from the lip lock, she felt his thick, slimy tongue invade her mouth. Overwhelmed by a sense of helplessness, the young woman returned the kiss, feeling as if she had no other choice.

He's got me...and I can't do anything about it, she thought despondently.

When Brick pulled away from the kiss, he pulled away completely. Starling swayed, hanging weakly in her bonds. She looked up at him inquisitively, still tasting his saliva on her lips and tongue.

"I think you're enjoying this too much!" he said, smirking at her. "I'm not going to enjoy my sentence, you ain't going to enjoy this!"

"How could you think I'm enjoying a moment of this?"

"Yeah, well, we better make sure..."

Before the redhead could guess at his meaning, Brick stepped in and grabbed her around the waist. Positioning himself beside her, he pulled her backwards until her toes barely scrapped the cold concrete beneath them. Her arms stretched forward, her curvaceous hips thrust backwards, and before the captive heroine could appreciate her position his hand whipped viciously across her naked ass!