The Scarlet Dove - Issue 14

Story Info
A superheroine is held captive by a notorious cajun hitman!
12.8k words
4.79
22k
24

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Scarlet Dove Issue 14 ~ Pinch the tail and suck the head

Chapter One

The Scarlet Dove began to regain consciousness slowly. The world around her was dark and strangely unstable. Flashes of light made it hard for her bleary eyes to focus on her surroundings. No longer splayed out and bound to a table, she pushed herself to a seated position, even as the ground beneath her shifted and bounced...

...Not the ground, she realized. A seat...a backseat, I'm in a car!

The groggy heroine reached up with both hands, pushing her tangled crimson locks back from her unmasked face. Her wrists were bound together, securely tied with...actually, it was difficult to make out what with. Her jaw was beginning to hurt too, and there was a piercing ache between her eyes that was spreading back through her whole head.

Slowly, almost painfully so, the world around her came into focus. She was in the backseat of a long sedan. Through the windows she could see Warden City rushing past. Still disoriented, it was a bit difficult to figure out their location, although clearly not one of the nicer parts of town.

When a bump in the road set her breasts bouncing, Starling realized she was still completely naked. Lifting her arms to cover her chest, she glanced down at the exposed porcelain skin of her curvaceous body. Bits and pieces of the night began to come back to her; being captured and bound by Mendeleev, remembering how the chemist had drugged and fucked her, which led to remembering...

"Creed," she snarled hoarsely.

The driver of the car glanced back over his shoulder, his sharp features grinning. "Ah, she 'wake den?"

"You sonovabitch!" the heroine lunged forward, still groggy but knowing she had little time to spare if she were going to escape.

"Name callin' be rude, cher-HURK!"

The hitman was cut short as the Scarlet Dove whipped her arms over his head, pulling her bonds tightly against his throat.

"Stop the car!" she shouted. "Pull over!"

Squirming and choking, Creed grabbed her wrists with one hand, the other stayed on the steering wheel. He managed to relieve her pressure just enough to cough a shallow breath.

"Don' think I'll stop," he croaked. "Think I'll speed up!"

The gallant heroine leaned back choking him once more. "I don't think so! Stop now!"

Unphased, the hitman gave it some gas and the sedan accelerated. Starling's heart began creeping towards her throat. How could she stop the car?

"I'm not playing with you, Creed," she growled. "Pull over, now!"

The Cajun managed to shake his head, and floored the gas pedal. It was late (or early) and there weren't many other cars on this particular road, but how long could that luck hold out? Or what if they jumped the curb and hit a pedestrian!?

Creed slumped slightly, as Starling tightened her choke, and let one hand fall in his lap. The other pointedly began to slip on the steering wheel, even as the car raced forward, beginning to drift across the lane.

Dammit! I can't let him lose control of the car, she lamented realizing he wouldn't give in. We could be killed, or worse hurt someone else...dammit!

"Fine, Creed," she snarled, relinquishing the choke. "You win..."

Immediately he grabbed the wheel and regained control, coughing a few deep breaths. "Nice play though, cher, very nice...but you miscalculate on one point; I got nothin' to lose we die in dis car."

"Well you have to stop eventually," Starling sat back, covering her breasts again and crossing her legs. "When you do, I'm going to thrash you! And take you to Chief Maddox, and you're going back to jail!"

"Maddox?!" Creed cackled, cutting a hard turn that threw the young woman against the car door.

"Watch it, asshole!" she groaned.

"You sexy as hell, but sho is slow on th' uptake!"

The first part of his sentence gave her a little charge, apparently she was not completely free of the stimulating mind-control drugs yet. I have to be careful, she thought shaking it off. If he gives me any direct orders I'm not sure I'll be able to resist them! Hopefully Creed doesn't know about Mendeleev's formula.

"What do you mean?" she asked, regaining her composure. "What uptake?"

"Don'chu remember our conversation before I kill de chemist?"

Starling thought back, she had been heavily drugged and thoroughly plowed at that point, her memory was more than a little cloudy. After a moment, she was able to pull two important points from the haze.

"Mendeleev said that Maddox sent you," she said meekly, sinking into her seat.

"Ahh, now she gettin' it!"

"That's how you keep escaping from jail," she went on. "You've been working for Maddox all along...because Maddox works for Don Scarpone!"

"Heh, not quite but close," he replied. "Jus' dis last time actually, he turn me loose and set me on your trail so I could kill de chemist."

"But why?"

"Didn't ask, didn't care," Creed snorted. "You got de Scarpone's so hemmed up can't none o'dem help me...I be lookin' at de chair if I stay in jail dis time...I give you dat, ma cheri, t'anks to you anyone connected with de Scarpones goin' down in dis town."

It was little consolation for the young heroine at that point. Chief Maddox had used her, and no doubt given the chance he'd pin Mendeleev's murder on her. Not that anyone would shed tears over the death of a meth dealer, but that accusation would change her own narrative from that of a gallant superheroine to an unhinged, homicidal vigilante.

Maybe that was his plan all along, she thought. A two birds with one stone scenario. How could I have been so blind?

Creed turned onto a ramp, heading out onto one of the highways encircling Warden City. Starling glanced at the door handle, even with her wrists bound she could easily open it and fly safely away into the night...but she needed a few more answers first.

"You said before that Maddox also killed Mayor Kane," she asked. "Was that true?"

"Wha'chu t'ink dis an interrogation?" Creed snapped suddenly. "Don' forget, cher, you MY prisoner!"

Starling glanced at the door again, perhaps she wasn't in as advantageous a position as she thought. Still she needed to try and get those answers.

"Don't get too smug, Creed," Starling said. "You're not racing out of town right now because you and Maddox are besties... when I drag you back to Warden City PD, you're gonna be right back in that cell!"

The hitman scowled, cutting a scathing glance at her in the rearview mirror. "You'd be draggin' a corpse, cher!"

"You've captured and raped me twice," she spat. "You certain I won't be okay with that?"

There was a moment's silence, then Creed was laughing again. "Damn, dat's cold! I knew I liked you for more den bein' a great fuck!"

The redhead couldn't help but squirm as his words (and presumably the drugs still flowing through her) triggered the memory of how his cock felt inside her. She pushed those thoughts from her mind after only a few remembered thrusts.

"Can I assume the conditions of your release included leaving Warden City, never to return?" she resumed their verbal fencing match. "Perhaps if you tell me what I need to know, I'll be obliged to the same leniency."

"Dat's some offer," Creed replied. "But I t'ink you be needin' to sweeten de pot if you want answers from me."

"Sweeten how?"

"It's been a long drive, cher, I'm getting lonely up here..."

"And?" she scoffed.

"How 'bout a little road head?"

His words hit Starling with an electric rush. Her mind immediately flooded with an urge to agree to his terms. Realizing it was the effects of the drugs still in her system, she tried to ignore the impulse.

"Never, you pig," she said in a tone lacking conviction.

"Ah, but see you ain't got no leverage otherwise," Creed began. "You wan' know 'bout how your daddy died," he went on, causing Starling's jaw to drop open. "Dat's right, I heard you spill de beans to de chemist...you wan' hear de story? Climb your fine little tail up here and suck dis cock!"

The demand in his words strengthened the compulsion in her mind. How else could she get the answers she needed? It seemed to whisper to her. Besides, he's had you twice before, why resist something as simple as a blowjob?

Unable to distinguish between her own thoughts and the drugs compulsion, Starling climbed hesitantly into the front passenger seat. Creole Creed regarded her with an expression akin to disbelief. The redhead could not even bring her pretty green eyes to meet his gaze.

"Alright, Creed, I'll do what you want," her voice was soft and reluctant. "But you have to tell me everything you know about Mayor Kane's murder."

"I mean...of course?"

Starling leaned over, wrists still bound, fumbling to unbuckle, unbutton and unzip his pants. It was a slightly awkward angle, but in short order she had freed his flaccid member. Excitement and eagerness tickled up her spine, at the same time a cold feeling crept into her stomach.

How could I have agreed to this? She wondered, even as she sucked him into her mouth. It's just the drugs, she insisted mentally. I can't resist them...or him...or...

Starling moaned as her lips closed around his limp cock, and began massaging it with her velvety tongue. Almost immediately it began to swell. Stroking him with her soft, plump lips she coaxed him to continue growing. She could sense the heat spreading through his member, as it stiffened in her mouth. Sucking him deeper, sliding her lips along his shaft, he was soon completely engorged.

Starling's chest and neck flushed crimson as the heat of his cock in her mouth sent a rush of arousal through her torso. Her rosy nipples hardened, tingling excitedly. She began to suck his cock more eagerly.

Wrapping her delicate fingers around his shaft, the young woman licked and kissed the head. He continued to swell and harden. Her soft, pink tongue darted out of her mouth, licking and spreading her sweet saliva all along the length of his shaft. Her dainty fingers began to stroke, as ruby lips engulfed the head. Sucking gently, she began to milk salty beads of precum from the tip.

Then, she felt one of Creed's hands pressing on the back of her head. Responding obediently, Starling devoured his cock! His rigid member slid over her tongue, pushing to the back of her throat where she gagged, pulled back, then swallowed him again.

Submissive urges rolled through her mind, as the redhead began to bob and suck, more and more eagerly. She no longer even tried to resist the effects of the drugs, becoming totally engrossed with the hard, warm cock in her mouth.

Starling's lips were dripping with a mixture of precum and saliva, as her playful little tongue stroked every ridge and vein. Creed grabbed the back of her head, pushing her back down onto his cock. Starling took him in obediently, allowing his hot, rigid member to fill her mouth. This time he clamped down, forcing her to the hilt and shoving the head of his cock down her throat, holding her there a long moment.

The young woman gagged and choked, unable to move until he let her. When he did, she pulled back coughing and sputtering. After a few deep breaths he was already guiding her back down. The compliant redhead deepthroated him, gagging helplessly as his cock was thrust down her throat. He released her for a few more breaths before plunging in once more. Tears were brimming in her pretty green eyes, even as she tried to relax her throat around the thick, warm head of his cock.

A slight panic began to well up in her chest, as Creed held her for an extended moment. She continued to gag, trembling as his grip seemed only to tighten. Just as she began to worry she might pass out from lack of oxygen, the hitman issued a guttural moan and let her up.

Starling gasped desperately, but did not pull away. Eagerly she dove back onto his quivering member. Her lips closed around him, as she sucked and lapped hungrily. Her fingers stroked as she bobbed up and down. The car, the city, her bonds, even her would be captor melted into the background. The girl was totally focused on the dick in her mouth. She sucked eagerly, her lips now slick, dripping with precum and saliva, gliding smoothly along the steel rod. She could feel it flinch, tensing as climax neared. The young woman felt a surge of excitement, holding her tempo steady. Creed's hips bucked suddenly, but Starling did not waver.

"Goddammit!" the hitman moaned, as a warm jet of sticky spunk sprayed down her throat!

Gulping down all she could, Starling continued to suck, milking as much salty cum as she could. Suddenly the car lurched, and Creed shoved her away, he was practically whimpering.

She scrambled away, back into the passenger seat, and pulled her knees into her chest, wrapping her bound arms around her legs. What the hell came over me?? The drugs...

"There," she whimpered, still coughing a little. "You got what you wanted...now tell me what I need to know!"

The hitman had just regained control of the car. He looked at her out of the corner of his eyes, a shit eating grin on his face, and nodded.

Chapter Two

"Course, I was just a pup back den," Creed began. "I grew up in New Marais with my pappi, he's de one taught me killin'..."

"So contract murder is a family business?" Starling interjected. "How sweet...can you get to parts I care about, please?"

"So once I'm old enough I get a couple jobs under my belt," Creed went on. "Den my pappi send me here to work for de Scarpones, I guess dey need someone from outside de city to do a particular job...turn out dat job be takin' out a cop, a sergeant named Maddox."

"Wait, why would the Scarpones want to take out Maddox?"

"Cuz he killed de Mayor, obviously," Creed went on. "An' de Mayor he worked for de Don, course dat was Don Tony's daddy back den."

"That's impossible!" Starling spat. "My father couldn't have...would never..."

"Aw what's de matter," the hitman asked mockingly. "Can't believe daddy had friends in low places?"

"My father was a good man!" she insisted. "Honest Jack Kane, remember?"

"Ain't no politician ever make it to the top by bein' honest, cher."

Don Tony told me the same thing, I just can't believe it, the young woman silently fumed. I can't have done all this just to discover that my father was just another corrupt politician...

"So what happened?" Starling asked. "How come you never killed Chief Maddox, er, sergeant or whatever...?"

"See, by de time I got here, t'ings change again," Creed explained. "And some big-time player had basically taken over de streets, de whole city it seem like, and according to him de sergeant off limits."

"And so the Scarpones just rolled over that easy?"

"Apparently dis new player, he on a diff'rnt level," Creed went on. "He hired trained soldiers, and had de cops, de whole PD in his back pocket...dat wasn't a war de Scarpone's was ready to fight."

It's probably time to get out of here, she thought, still tasting his cum. I can't afford much of a direct confrontation with him while Mendeleev's drugs are still affecting me...

Before she could, the hitman turned off onto a gravel road, leading into a wooded region. They were well outside of Warden City by then. Glancing out the window, Starling got an undeniable sense of familiarity. She could not quite put her finger on it, but along with the familiarity came a sense of dread.

"Where are you taking me?" Starling asked, watching the trees fly past.

"Maddox done set up a safe house for me," Creed explained. "Said I could use it while I set t'ings up to bugger out."

The gravel road twist and turned, winding deeper into the woods. As the car bounced along, Starling's sense of familiarity continued to grow. She realized why as they reached a clearing, and their destination. Creed's safe house was the same faux-wood cabin that Tom Danvers had kept her prisoner in, after their first encounter!

"You said Maddox set this place up for you?" she asked, as they pulled to a stop.

"Dat's right," the hitman confirmed.

"So tell me, are you working for Dominion too?"

"Dominion? Yeah, right!" Creed laughed. "I tol' ya who I'm workin' for, cher, and why."

The lights were off, and there were no other vehicles in sight. Good, the last thing she wanted was to run into Danvers in her current state, much less Dominion.

"I've actually been here before," she explained. "I was capt-er, I tracked a group of Dominion's men here once."

"Dat so?" Creed shut off the car, and looked at her.

"You mentioned some 'big-time player' had taken over the streets by the time you got to Warden City," Starling said. "Can I assume it was Dominion? What do you know about him?"

"Fairy tales, cher," the hitman scowled. "Don' believe everyt'ing you hear out on dese streets!"

Creed opened his door and grabbed the young heroine by her bound wrists. He yanked her across his seat and out through the driver side door. Starling managed to get feet beneath her as he dragged her out of the car. With the hitman half turned, he didn't notice her plant her feet, or drive a heel into the back of his knee!

"What de-ERK!"

Even as he crumpled, Starling wrenched her bound wrists free and whipped one gorgeous gam in a round house that caught him under the eye and pitched him back against the sedan's front wheel well. The hitman slumped to a seated position, leaning against the car and holding the side of his face.

"You bitch," he half chuckled, half grumbled.

Starling squared up to the downed hitman. She fussed with her bonds for a moment, but knew they weren't coming loose. I'm not sure it's such a good idea to fight him without my hands, I should probably fly away right now...but...

"No more games, Creed," she demanded. "I need to know everything you know about Dominion!"

Chapter Three

The bound, naked heroine stood before Creole Creed feeling the gravel shift beneath her bare feet. The hitman was still holding his face where she'd kicked him. He looked up at her with a curious mix of anger and appreciation.

"Nice moves, cher," he checked his hands for blood, there was none. "Gotta be honest, I wasn't sure you'd have that in ya...not after you just sucked my dick sooooo good!"

"This isn't the part where we trade witty banter, Creed!" Starling shifted her hips, lining up for her next kick. "You move any way I don't like and I'll crack the back of your head off the car behind you!"

"Ohh," he laughed. "Big girl, big threats!"

"The same consequences apply to saying anything I don't want to hear," she said. "Now, answer my question!"

"Listen, cher, I know you think you know somet'ing," he began. "Heard 'bout dat big evil and just can't wait..."

"I'm not chasing rumors, Creed," she spat. "I've seen him, I've fought him, and like I said I followed his men to this very spot!" She whipped her crimson locks towards the safe house behind them. "Now I know you're in too deep not to know something, whether you in him or not, now start talking!"

"Alright, alright, maybe I hear some rumors," he held up his hands seeming to yield. "Dey say he ain't too interested in what happenin' down in the streets, dats why de Scarpone's incline to leave him be."

"I thought he was like some kind of criminal overlord?"

"He de boogeyman, cher," Creed explained. "Don Tony and de other bosses, dey do like he say, long as dey stay out his way, he don't give two shits what dey do."

"So what IS Dominion's goal then? What's the end game?"

"Power, I guess, what else?"

"Yes, obviously but...how? I mean it's not like he's going to run for president in his mask and power armor, now is he?"