The Scarlet Dove - Issue 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominion's hazel eyes narrowed dangerously. "The final score has yet to be tallied, hero girl."

"I hate when you call me that!" Starling growled lifting into the air once more.

The young heroine rocketed forward, coming straight down on the villain. He launched another blast at her, which she avoided flying a clever spiral pattern. She landed just in front of Dominion, dropping to the floor in a low crouch and sweeping his ankles. As she hoped the force field wasn't protecting him so low, allowing her to cut his legs out from underneath him!

He hit the ground in a rage, showing unexpected agility and rolling right back up on his knees.

Starling followed in, not wanting to give him the chance to attack. She kicked out straight for his head. Dominion grabbed her leg, stopping the attack cold! The heroine gasped in surprise, legs spread wide, and before she could react his fist blasted into her pussy!

Starling cried out, as pain exploded through her curvaceous body. She stumbled back a few steps, clutching her crotch, trembling and gasping.

"You bastard," she whined, as Dominion rose to his feet.

Knowing she needed to create some distance, Starling tried to take flight, but her body failed to respond as quickly as she needed. She had barely lifted off the ground as Dominion raised his hand, unleashing a power bolt. Starling screamed as the burst of energy blasted her across the room and left her sprawled on the floor.

"Have I evened the score board a bit?" Dominion gloated, as he came towards her.

Starling pushed herself onto her hands and knees. Her entire body ached, trembling weakly. She could hear Dominion's footsteps drawing closer and forced herself to begin crawling away.

"Is it any wonder that a woman's place is on her knees," he asked taking in the scintillating sight of her heart shaped booty as she crawled.

Suddenly, Starling felt a hand coiling into her thick scarlet mane. A pained whimper escaped her lips as she was pulled back to her feet.

"Let go of me!" she groaned, reaching up to pry that hand loose.

Dominion quickly captured her wrists, and pulled them behind her back. Starling groaned in protest, trying desperately to twist free. Her assailant was simply too strong and pinned both arms behind her back with only one of his.

"Let me go!" she demanded squirming.

"Show me your power, hero girl!" he taunted, tightening his grip. "Break free and hand me that defeat you promised."

Starling thrashed but was not strong enough to break free.

"You see you are nothing to me," he thundered. "Do not be ashamed, a woman should not aspire to power, she should aspire to be owned by a powerful man."

"You are a pig!" Starling gasped. "When I get free, I'm going to...hey! No!"

Dominion's free hand had slipped around to grab her breast. "Perhaps you need a reminder of your femininity."

Feeling his gloved hand cupping her boob over the thin, white spandex of her bustier did remind Starling of her femininity, though perhaps not exactly as he'd intended. A wave of embarrassment flushed through her as he began to squeeze the plump bulb. She squirmed, trying fruitlessly to pull away yet again, as her high-boned cheeks flushed hotly.

Why does this keep happening to me? She wondered in stark humiliation. I bet male superheroes don't have to put up with being molested whenever they find themselves in vulnerable situations!

"Get your hands off of me!" she demanded miserably.

"But this is your true worth, hero girl," Dominion said continuing to fondle her. "The fullness of your tits in my hand..."

After a pointed twist of her boob, his hand began to move downward. It slid over her tight stomach and past her waist. Starling squeezed her legs together, anticipating his destination.

"No, don't," she protested as his strong fingers pushed between her creamy thighs.

"...The wetness of your wanting little cunt!" Dominion finished grabbing her prim mound.

His strong grip made Starling squirm, even more so as he began to knead her pussy through the thin spandex of her bottoms. She grit her teeth, holding back a miserable moan as unwelcome tingles danced across her hips.

"Stop it," she whimpered, as a tremble ran down her shapely legs.

"Are you ready to surrender?"

"Never! ...ohm..." The Scarlet Dove's defiance was undercut by a sharp gasp as her adversary squeezed her pussy a bit tighter. "...ugh... Fight me fair!"

"Fight you?" Dominion laughed caustically. "Why should I pummel you into submission, when it is your natural state? You simply need to be reminded. Your body knows the truth of your femininity, you, like all women, crave subjugation. See how easily I turn your weak female body against you?"

Punctuating his claim, a moan slipped pasted her lips, humiliating the heroine further. She trembled as Dominion rubbed a little faster, sending a little charge of unwanted arousal coursing up her spine.

"You're...wrong!" the heroine growled.

She thrashed suddenly, and yanked one arm free. The same instant, Starling whipped her elbow backward sharply, catching Dominion in the cheek. His grip loosened and she pulled away.

"You stupid bitch!" he growled, holding his masked face.

"Sorry not sorry!" she spat. "I guess submission doesn't come so naturally to me!"

Before he could recover, she launched herself forward into a torpedo strike rush. The villain saw her coming but could not raise his defenses as she blasted into his chest with both fists. This time she surged forward driving herself and Dominion into a short flight. They both slammed into the wall on the opposite side of the power chamber with a crash.

Dominion groaned in pain, as Starling felt his armor give under her fists. However, her own momentum worked against the heroine, crushing her slender frame against the villain's burly armored body. They both slid down the wall, crumpling onto the floor.

Starling was still able to get to her feet first. She stood over the groaning villain, noting the two fist shaped dents in his breast plate. He lifted his arm to unleash a power bolt, but his gauntlet flashed and sparked, and seemed to short out. Starling kicked his arm aside, and pressed her high heel against his damaged armor.

"Now Dominion," she growled triumphantly. "It's time to surrender!"

Chapter Four

The villain pushed her foot away and struggled into a sitting position. Gasping for breath, he reached up to his shoulders, unclasping his breast plate and discarded it. He was still wearing a plain black shirt beneath, and Starling couldn't help but notice how clearly it outlined his muscular chest.

"That was impressive," he groaned. "And unexpected."

"I'm not out to impress you!" the Scarlet Dove spat. "Surrender now, or I'll finish you!"

"So vicious..."

"So fed up!"

The villain was attempting to stand, but Starling put one of her golden heels in his chest and shoved him back to a seated position.

Dominion relented, holding up his hands. "But...if you finish me, you'll never the know the truth of what happened to your father."

The words hit Starling like a blow, but she held her ground. "What are you talking about?"

"Is it not why you have pursued me with such vigor and relentlessness, Miss Chase?" the villain said. "Or should I say Miss Kane...would you abandon your quest for truth now?"

"Truth?" she scoffed. "Do you even know the meaning of the word?"

"As I sit before you in defeat, even I can admit you have earned as much."

She knew it was a ploy. Knew that the longer she let him talk, the more she played into his hand. He was right though, she had come this far in large part for this very reason. In the back of her mind was a little girl who barely remembered but missed her daddy, and who, if nothing else, needed to hear what he had to say. "Speak quickly!"

"Your father was one of the few truly good men I have ever encountered," Dominion began. "Most supposedly good men turn out to have an underlying agenda of their own, or are unable to make the hard decisions to achieve any real power but Jack Kane, he understood reality. He realized, that there is no end to crime, no true justice. You no doubt have heard he worked for the Scarpones, well I tell you that in fact they were working for him!"

"No!" Starling said. "No, my father would never compromise that way!"

"Certainly not, Jack Kane knew nothing of compromise," Dominion clarified. "Somehow, he got Don Scarpone by the balls, and used their power and influence to reign in the seedy underbelly of this city.

"Then he recruited Tom Danvers, a dangerous man as you well know," the villain continued. "But an even more powerful ally politically, due to his union influence. To this day, I'm not sure if your father's intention was to ever come after me directly, or if he even knew I existed then...yet I knew the balance of power in Warden City was already tipping in his favor!"

"So you had him killed," Starling could barely breath.

"Jack Kane would never have allowed his morals to be truly compromised," Dominion said, nodding. "He could never have been bought, blackmailed, or otherwise coerced...even against the leverage of yours and your mother's life."

"But Danvers could," Starling remembered back to when the man had told her about his feelings for her mother. "You knew Danvers was in love with my mother and so promised to spare her if he betrayed my father."

"Danvers realized that a war was coming," Dominion went on. "Between my forces and your father's the city would be thrown into chaos...torn apart...I merely promised Danvers that you and your mother would not survive the storm if it came to that, a risk he was not willing to take."

Starling's blood boiled with rage. She rushed forward, grabbing Dominion by the front of his shirt and hauling him to his feet. His hazel eyes met her fiery emerald glare with something akin to, but not quite, fear.

"Then it was you!" she snarled. "All along...it was you...You stole my father...You stole the life I was supposed to have! Maybe I'll steal yours!"

He smirked. "Then do it heroine!"

"No!" she replied quickly. "I am my father's daughter and I won't compromise my morals either! I'm going to turn you over to the authorities, and you can learn what my father and I have always known..."

"What is that, hero girl?"

"...that there is such a thing as justice!" Starling slugged him across the face, letting him slide back down the wall. She reached into her utility belt and pulled out a pair of the special composite zip ties she carried. "You're going to spend the rest of your life in prison!"

Dominion was laughing, as he pushed himself onto his knees. He held his wrists together, presenting them to be bound. "Come and do it then."

Starling came towards him, scowling, and reached out with the zip ties. In that instant Dominion powered up his gauntlets and blasted the distracted heroine!

Starling cried out as the energy blast ripped through her! She was blown off her feet, landing with a thud and bouncing her head off the floor. Stars burst before her eyes and her head spun sickeningly.

Dominion got to his feet with a groan. "Rumors of my surrender may have been slightly exaggerated."

The dazed heroine pushed herself up on her hands and knees. "You lying piece of sh- OULPH!"

Dominion silenced her with a vicious kick in the stomach. The young woman pitched onto her side, gasping for breath.

"I admit I was not entirely honest with you," Dominion said, kicking the prone heroine once again. "I only told you those things to stall for time while my equipment rebooted. However, every word I told you about Jack Kane was true...you do deserve to know the truth after all you've been through."

Starling choked out an unintelligible grunt. Dominion shrugged and bent down. He grabbed her own zipties, then wrestled her arms behind her back. Dazed and breathless, the young woman could offer little resistance as he bound her wrists.

Grabbing her by the arm and hair, Dominion hauled the girl back to her feet. He dragged her a short distance and shoved her against the wall. Starling stood unsteadily, blinking to try and clear her bleary eyes. As her vision began to clear, Dominion was leering before her.

"Still with us?" he asked.

She scowled, spitting in his face.

"Good," he said wiping his masked cheek. "This won't be any fun if you're unconscious."

Chapter Five

Dominion grabbed the front of Scarlet Dove's white bustier, yanking it down to expose her breasts!

"Not again," the heroine whined pitifully.

Glaring at the villain, she rolled her shoulders pulling at the zip ties binding her wrists. Of course, she knew she could not break them, they were her own after all.

Dominion grinned, removing his gloves before stepping forward to fondle her naked boobs.

"Stay away from me!" Starling fumed.

His big hands engulfed her perky D-cups, squeezing them tightly. The defenseless heroine groaned as he began to twist and tug on the firm orbs. The feel of his hands on her naked skin sent a wave of humiliation through the redhead. He mashed and kneaded her breasts eagerly, and Starling could only whine miserably.

"Get your hands off me!"

Dominion ignored her of course. He squeezed her plump tits making her whimper in pain. His grip was so tight she worried they might burst in his hands. When he released them, it was only to grab her soft pink nipples, pinching them so hard she could not help but squeal.

Twisting away in desperation, Starling threw the best kick she could manage with both hands bound behind her back. It was easily swatted aside and reciprocated with a vicious hook across her delicate jaw. Starling's knees bowed weakly, and she likely would have collapsed had Dominion not held her against the wall with one hand. His free hand grabbed her left nipple and began to twist it slowly. The young woman grit her teeth as pain crept through her chest, crawling around her shoulder and up her neck.

"Stop! Owww...Let me go!"

"I told you that before this night was over, I'd make you my plaything!" he hissed, leaning in and continuing to twist. "We're just getting started!"

Starling's hourglass figure shuddered as pain radiated out from her aching nipple. Through trembling lips she forced a quivering voice. "I'll never be your plaything!"

In the next instant she was yanked forward, her back spun against his chest! His powerful arms snaked around her torso, both hands finding handfuls of her naked breasts. The young woman squirmed helplessly, as he groped her plump melons. Tendrils of ice crept down her spine, feeling him cupping and squeezing her nubile flesh. Unwelcome tingles danced through her chest as her engorged nipples rolled between his thick fingers. Her chest and neck flushing hotly as he handled her so roughly.

"And how will you stop me?" the feel of his hot breath on her neck sent goosebumps rippling across her skin.

Starling could not reply, her head drooped in dismay as she fought to hold back shrill moans of unwelcome arousal. Dominion unclasp her bustier, pulled it off and tossed it across the room. A fresh wave of humiliation washed through her, as she looked down to see herself naked from the waist up!

"These are truly tremendous breasts." Dominion gloated, his hands returning to her chest.

"You're disgusting!"

He made no reply, sliding a hand up her swanlike neck to grab a handful of her crimson locks. He yanked harshly, drawing a gasp of pain and tilting her face towards his. The malevolent glare of his hazel eyes ensnared her emerald gaze. The curvaceous redhead squirmed in his clutches, defiance dissolving into helpless desperation as she was molested.

Oh gawd oh gawd! I am completely powerless! Straining futilely against her bonds, Starling felt her rage turning to panic. He IS going to make me his plaything...and I can't do anything to stop him!

Dominion grinned, watching her pretty green eyes fill with fear. He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. The captive heroine groaned, squeezing her lips together. The villain's tongue pried her ruby lips apart and thrust into her mouth. Starling moaned in dismay, tasting his saliva and feeling his hot tongue writhing against her own. His grip tightened, she was completely unable to resist. Somehow, in that moment, the forced kiss felt even more violating than his hands mauling her breasts.

"I told you, you will be my plaything," he growled breaking the kiss. "Already you begin to surrender."

Starling sputtered, trying to spit the taste of him from her mouth.

Releasing her hair, he reached down and unbuckled her belt, casting it aside as well. Starling looked down at the white spandex bottoms clinging to her shapely hips. The absence of the belt caused her to realize how skimpy they really were, little more than a pair of panties... However, even that was quickly rendered moot, as Dominion grabbed the waist band of her bottoms and yanked them down as well!

"No!" Starling whimpered. "Oh gawd..."

Pulling them over the curves of her hips and pert round ass, the villain let them fall around her ankles. Then he shoved her back against the wall, causing her to nearly trip as she stepped out of her bottoms. Now completely naked, except for her golden boots, Starling stared down at herself in utter dismay. Her perky breasts heaved with short panicky breaths, below that her trim stomach extended down to the smooth curves of her porcelain hips and below them, her lily-white pussy looked so small and vulnerable tucked between her creamy thighs.

Trembling in fear, the once proud heroine could not even bring herself to look up at Dominion as he approached. She shifted and tugged at her binding, desperate to get free.

"That's right, plaything," he grumbled, savoring the terror playing across her face. "You now see I can do whatever I want with you!"

He stepped up next to her and began to reach between her legs. There was no suddenness, in fact he moved torturously slow, letting the young woman wither in hopeless despair.

"Please, don't," Starling gasped. "Can't you just let me go?"

"You belong to me now, plaything," he grinned. "Why would I ever let you go?"

A choked sob escaped her full lips as Dominion's hand closed around her naked pussy. At first, he just squeezed and kneaded, flooding her hips with unwanted warmth. His fingers felt strong and sure as he toyed with the soft, hairless skin of her labia.

Starling squirmed miserably. "You can't do this to me!"

But he was. She felt him spread her pussy lips apart, and rub his wide thumb over the sensitive nub of her clit. A burst of sensuous energy curled around her spine, and Starling felt her heart speed up. Goosebumps rippled across her porcelain skin as her pussy quivered submissively, growing wet despite herself. Feeling her body reacting Dominion reached further, slipping a finger inside her tight little hole!

Starling yelped, feeling the penetration.

"You're getting wet, slut," Dominion said. "Do you like this?"

"No," the heroine groaned as a second finger wiggled into her cooch. "Stop this now!"

As those fingers began to pulse and wiggle inside her, Starling could not stop her traitorous little cunt from soaking Dominion's hand. Heat rolled through her hips, up her stomach, and into her chest forcing a sensuous moan through her ruby lips. He fingered her roughly, thrusting and jamming his fingers inside her body, while Starling could only moan in a mixture of pain and unwanted pleasure.

"Oh gawd," Starling whimpered. "Please stop..."

"Give in, hero girl," Dominion hissed. "Why continue to resist when I can clearly do whatever I want? And when you so clearly enjoy it!"

"I don't, I don't!" Starling moaned unconvincingly.