The Scat Lovers Ch. 07

Story Info
In which an awesome farewell party for three takes place.
4.7k words
4.65
5.9k
3
0

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! Extreme scat play ahead... if this offends you or is not your thing please turn around and exit now. All characters are at least 18 years of age. Although each chapter can be read as a stand-alone, this is an on-going series where episodes are somewhat interlinked and are populated by recurring characters. Chapters, therefore, might be best read in order. Just a suggestion.

Jessica told Tricia that it was too bad she'd missed the best scat party she'd ever been to (though, actually, it was fairly typical). Doubtlessly, this was because of Mark, meeting Mark there made it special for her. Graduation occurred shortly after this party, and by then Jessica and Mark were thinking about moving in together, and Tricia had secured a job teaching history at a small college in New Jersey. It meant, of course, that the girls would be going their separate ways, though they would remain friends forever. They certainly weren't going to leave each other without a celebration, and Jessica insisted that Mark be a part of it. It would be the first time the three would party and scat together.

Usually prior to a scat session, the girls would go clubbing and get themselves feeling wild and sexually kindled. They often had a lot to drink, which sparked a powerful horniness. Depending on the club, they might have danced touching each other's ass and pussy, or gone down on each other in the ladies' room. But this time they agreed on something more intimate and personal. Since Tricia was going to go home for a month while waiting to move to N.J., and Jessica and Mark had agreed on a place to live, it was there the celebration would occur.

On the day scheduled Mark was told to disappear until 9 pm. Tricia arrived about 7 pm to find that Jessica had filled the bathtub with hot, soapy water. She had some bottles of wine set up and candles burning, and the girls relaxed luxuriously in the tub together sipping wine. They reminisced about many of the fun times they'd spent together, the scatting they'd done, parties they'd attended, some very wild and crazy things they'd done (like the time late one sweltering night they went naked out behind the dorm and on a soft grassy knoll among some evergreen bushes just 20 feet from the sidewalk, made love to each other covered in their creamy brown scat until they orgasmed, and then didn't know how they'd get back in the dorm undetected; a close call).

And, of course, they would always remember Blankenship Park, a nearby neighborhood park named after the original landowner in the 1920s, part of a much larger green space, that they renamed Blankenshit Park because of a perfect secluded spot they found in it where they enjoyed numerous scat adventures very late at night under the stars, usually with a bottle of wine to accompany them. Once they were in the middle of covering each other with their chocolate treasure when it started to rain, hard, and the sensations that created on their bodies were never forgotten; they laid there spread eagled as the rain pelted them, turning the goo on their bodies into a delightful slushy coffee-colored cream; Tricia opened her legs, just barely stroking her pussy, and the pounding raindrops brought her to a lovely climax.

They talked about their dreams: how much Tricia looked forward to her teaching position and some historical research she hoped to do, as well as graduate work in NYC, how Jessica was going to start work with a biotech firm. Jessica talked about her and Mark, how'd they'd hit it off so quickly and saw their fetish in the same light. They soaped each other up several times, washed each other's hair, drained and refilled the tub with hot water when it got tepid. They fondled each other, kissed each other deeply, caressed and sucked each other's tits, and made love to each other with extreme pleasure. It was a sensual, voluptuous two hours.

They were just getting out of the tub and drying off when Mark came in. A "play" section with mats and protective sheeting had been arranged earlier by Jessica and Mark. Mark kissed both girls a cheerful hello and started taking off his clothes. He had certainly met Tricia before, but had not seen her naked, and he was stunned by her swim-suit model's beauty. How lucky he was to have two such beautiful women to share fetish pleasures with!

They sat on the floor and soon were in a big heap. Jessica was in a magnanimous mood, and was 100% committed to "sharing" Mark with Tricia and hoped they both totally enjoyed each other. Tricia hugged Mark high on his body and kissed him on the mouth, and Jessica lowered her head to his cock to take him in her mouth. Tricia held his mouth open with her fingers so she could suck his tongue while Mark kneaded her tits.

They whispered things to each other between deep passionate kisses; he told her she looked beautiful and she smiled and asked, "What, my tits?" and he said "Yes."

"My face?"

"Yes, fucking yes."

"But not my pussy or ass, you've hardly even looked at them yet," she said, and she then maneuvered her body so that her ass was above Mark's face. She put her ass down onto his face and he breathed in her essence; she was so clean from the bath that he smelled and tasted only a mild, pleasant soapiness. His tongue entered her squeaky-clean asshole and pushed deep inside. She reached down and pulled her ass cheeks wide apart so he could get his tongue as deeply into her as possible. She moaned softly and breathed a bit harder.

"My ass, do you like my ass?" she asked.

"God, it's wonderful," he said.

"I'm glad you think so," she replied, smiling slyly, and rode his face like she was about to win the Kentucky Derby. Jessica meanwhile had his cock in her mouth, sucking him deeply into her throat, savoring his salty flavor, tasting his precum. She alternated the sucking with long licks of his balls, swirling them in her mouth. She would then run her tongue down to his ass and lick him there.

A bit proud of her ability to role-play, and a born comedienne, Tricia suddenly announced to Mark, in a somewhat faux-dramatic manner, "I have a tremendous urge to shit right now. It's all yours, if you want it. Do you?"

"Oh, yeah!" Mark begged, picking up on her tone. "Please, I definitely want it. Give me your shit." She farted loudly in his face and ground her asshole into his mouth.

"Not good enough, mister. You don't sound like you really want it. Maybe I'll just give it to Jessica."

"Oh, fuck, please. I really want it. I want it in my mouth, I want to taste you." And he plunged his tongue back into her ass, fired up with desire and anticipation.

"Hmmm, that's a little better, but not much. You're really starting to make me feel I wasted my time coming here, you don't want my shit at all. Jess, what do you see in this fucker, you told me he loved it when you shit in his mouth. I'd send this fucker packing, if I were you." And she mashed her ass harder into his mouth. She was really enjoying tantalizing him like this.

Mark pushed her up a bit so he could speak again, mixing mild facetiousness with dead seriousness. "No, no, honestly, I truly want it. I've been fantasizing all day about having you shit in my mouth and spreading it all over my face. You're so beautiful, your ass is so beautiful, your shit I'm sure will be as precious as the... as the... as the Hope Diamond!" (Housed in the Smithsonian's Natural History Museum, it had been in the news lately.) "I want you to fill my mouth up with it and coat my body, all of my body, with your treasure, bury me in your scrumptious deposit." Such outrageous simile and hyperbole he was uttering! And as filthy as the best of Aristophanes. Tricia heard this prattle and almost cracked up, and Jessica couldn't help but laugh a little, even as she continued to suck his cock.

"The Hope Diamond," sneered Tricia, pouring it on while grinding her ass full-throttle into his face. "You compare my shit to the fucking Hope Diamond, just a piece of coal that lay in the ground for a billion years! That's the most insulting fucking thing I've ever heard! The Hope Diamond! You've got to be fucking kidding me! My shit never caused the harm and misery that piece of shit Hope Diamond did! My shit brings joy" (and she pressed her asshole harder onto his face as she said the word) "and goodness" (another hard squish with her ass), "only the very best to its lucky recipients" (and she grabbed his hair and rammed his face deep into her ass). Although bordering on the ludicrous, there was something incredibly erotic and sexy in this performance: Mark's face was awash in her juices and his cock was steel-hard in Jessica's mouth to prove it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean...."

"Shut up and open your mouth wide," she interrupted him. Mark could see a large brown turd push a bit out of her sphincter. He ran his tongue along it and licked it. Then she pushed so it slowly but steadily exited her rectum and into his mouth. It was quite moist and tasted pungent and spicy. "How's that, mister? Puts the Hope Diamond to shame, doesn't it! Take it out of your mouth, and open it again for some more."

He did as he was told, and then a long curling turd spiraled out into his mouth followed by a deluge of soft creamy mess. Most of this piled high on his chin and left cheek. She pushed her ass slowly down onto his face, as much to feel her shit on her ass as to spread it around. When her ass made contact with the fudge, the feeling sent her sensations through the roof: scat was such a tactile pleasure for her. Jessica abandoned his cock and came up to his face and began kissing him, tasting Tricia's poop. She had tasted it so often that it was very familiar to her. She plunged her tongue into his mouth, smashing her tongue against his. She rubbed her face into Mark's, covering most of it with Tricia's chocolate. Tricia, meanwhile, straddled him and shoved his cock up her cunt. His cock felt wonderful stretching her inside walls as it slid in and out of her.

Tricia then said, "Jess, if ready and able come sit on his belly and gift him there, treat him to your best caviar." Jessica put her knees one on each side of him facing forward and released a soft barrage of dark brown ooze onto Mark's belly. She reached back and took a handful and wiped it all over her ass, delighting in the texture of it on her smooth skin; she then turned around and placed her ass on his face so he could sample her chocolate, too. Happily, he feasted at her ass, savoring her outpouring with joy. Like so many scat lovers he couldn't imagine a sexier, more enthralling, thing to be doing than devouring her fudge this way. Tricia took most of the pile that remained on Mark's belly and smeared it all over his chest and neck and arms, and then onto Jessica's tits and face. They were all ecstatically enjoying the sensuous feeling of the shit on their bodies, the utter filthiness of it all. Tricia then pulled her arms back toward her and smeared a huge handful on her own tits, belly, and up slowly onto her face.

"Mmmm," she said to Jessica, putting a finger in her mouth, "your shit on my tongue makes me feel so fucking sexy, like I'm going to explode." Jessica scooched forward off Mark's face and crouched back down over his belly, placing herself directly in front of Tricia. While Tricia kept fucking Mark's cock in her pussy, the girls hugged each other, squashing their tits into each other. They both scooped up a handful of fudge and finger-painted it on each other's face, admiring their handiwork. They chattered in delight as they played and couldn't get enough of each other; they also kissed deeply, sucking each other's tongue. As they before washed one another's hair in the bathtub, they now "washed" each other's hair with shit, running their fingers through the strands, coating them all with mocha-colored goo. They were having the time of their lives.

Mark, as his cock continued to be engulfed by Tricia's cunt, basked in the wonder of these two beautiful women so enjoying themselves, deriving so much pleasure from each other. He thought he could lay there forever and watch them, but his cock had other ideas. Suddenly, like a waking bear coming out of hibernation, he began to move. He pushed Jessica off his belly and grabbed Tricia by the arms. Holding her so his cock remained inside her pussy, he rolled her on her back and crawled on top of her. He sucked greedily on her tits, stuffing his mouth with them. He dislodged his cock from her and moved his body up hers and, facing her, put his ass over her tits. He took his cock and forcefully jammed it in her mouth. Tricia whimpered, thrashing her body into him and the floor, wanting every fucking inch of him.

He took one of her hands, sucked on the two middle fingers until they were soaked in his spit, and shoved them up his ass. He held her wrist and rammed her fingers in hard. She could feel them become very wet and gooey. He then removed her fingers and, as she sucked his prick, he began to defecate on her tits and upper belly. Then he took his cock out of her mouth and replaced it with his balls, and she slobbered all over them. He then moved down her body and straddled her pussy; he grabbed her hands and guided them across her chest and belly, smearing his shit all over her. He let go of her hands and placed his own on both sides of her face and then across her mouth; he lowered himself onto her thickly smeared body and kissed her passionately on the lips, a deep shit kiss. She held her goo-blackened tits to his chest as he rubbed hard against her, his tongue dueling with hers all the while. He threw her legs back over her head and rammed his cock into her pussy. She screamed as he filled her void.

"You like that, bitch?" he bellowed. "You like my cock fucking your gorgeous cunt?" He pounded her hard.

"Fuck my cunt, fucker!" she wailed. "Fuck it hard with that fucking cock of yours!" They were like two furious maniacs, ripping apart each other's body. Even Jessica was amazed to see such passion and decided to stay out of their way. He then pushed her legs even farther back and shoved his cock up her ass, using the shit as lubrication. He fucked her a handful of strokes up her ass and then went back to her cunt; back and forth one hole to the other. Sweat poured off of them, their shit-covered bodies thrashing into one another.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder, make me come!" she yelled, and then in a whimper as she threw her arms around him, "Oh please, please don't stop, I'm coming," and then in a scream again, "Yes, yes, fuck, I'm coming!" And her orgasm rocked her like an earthquake and she quivered on the floor as if she'd been broken in two. But Mark continued fucking her.

He cried, "Come here, Jess, hurry, come here and let me come in your mouth." She began to move toward him, but Tricia grabbed him around the neck and howled into his face, "No, no fucking way, I want it, come in my mouth; fucking give it to me!" and she kissed him and rubbed herself against him with all her might. He pulled out of her and shot his wad one, two, three times onto her face, her lips, and into her hungry mouth. Jessica was lost for a moment, not knowing what to do or how to respond. Mark groaned loudly as Tricia ate his cum like a starving animal. Mark collapsed backward off of Tricia's face and landed in Jessica's arms. She held him and looked into his blue eyes, the only part of his face not brown with shit, empty of all feeling. It was as if a dark cloud had suddenly descended over her. But only for a minute; with all her willpower she forced the cloud to dissipate. She thought she might be angry with him, with Tricia for... for..., but that was it, she couldn't honestly finish the sentence. For taking so much pleasure in each other? Certainly, that's exactly what happened. Yet it's what she was hoping for, wasn't it? At least it's what she told herself, so why be a hypocrite?

They rested for a while, lying across and on each other. It wasn't long before they felt rejuvenated.

"I have a present for you both," Tricia said. She wiped her hands off on a towel and reached into a bag she'd brought with her. It was a plastic container and she gave it to Jessica. "Just a little something for you both to remember me by." Jessica opened it and inside were two turds, each about seven inches long and quite a good size around. "They're mine," she said. "I saved them just for you. My going away present."

"Oh, my God!" Jessica howled and laughed wildly, showing the container to Mark. "Thank you so much," she continued, smiling in a joking way. "I can't remember getting a better present. Can you, Mark?"

"Better than the Hope Diamond, I'm sure," Mark quipped.

"Fucking better believe it!" Tricia beamed.

"I say we put this to good use right now," Jessica said. "No time like the present."

They all agreed. The turds had gotten a bit dried out, so Mark told the girls to each hold one to their tits and he'd piss on them, softening the logs up while giving their bodies a drenching at the same time. Mark's warm pee got their sensations all fired up again. Tricia decided in her mind that she would allow Jessica to be the center of Mark's attention this time, still a little unable to comprehend how wildly passionate she'd been with him. It was truly amazing; she'd never lost that much control before.

Jessica took a log and put it in her mouth like a cock and offered the other end to Mark. He took it in his mouth and they sucked on opposite ends of it, their mouths often meeting in the middle. Juice from the log dripped out of their mouths and mainly onto Jessica's tits, which Mark caressed, tweaking her nipples. Tricia motioned Jessica to get on her knees, and she got behind her, putting her mouth in her ass. She pushed her tongue into her ass and savored the flavors there. Mark sat on his rear and stretched his legs on both sides of the kneeling Tricia and told Jessica to suck his cock and make him hard. She bent down and slurped his prick up into her mouth, loving the taste of him.

As if suddenly controlled by some invisible demon, Tricia lifted herself away from her girlfriend's ass and stood up. Some evil spirit seemed to take over her mind, and was now commanding her actions. She put one foot on each side of Jessica's head in Mark's lap and shoved her pussy into his face, ordering him to suck her cunt. He grabbed her hips and tongued her slit. His tongue landed on her clit, and she held his head in place while he licked her. Waves of ecstasy flooded her pussy. Then she pissed directly into his mouth, filling it; he swallowed, but a lot dribbled out down his chin into Jessica's hair beneath him. When he finished swallowing, she filled his mouth again and then directed her flow onto his face. Urine poured off the side of his face and into his hair, even into his ears. Tricia squatted down and licked his face, drinking up her piss.

Mark laid down and pulled Tricia's ass on top of his face, her front facing forward. He jammed her ass onto his face and scraped his tongue through her crack and into her rectum. He tongue-fucked her asshole for all it was worth. Then, almost begging her, he cried, "Shit in my mouth again, Trish, give me your shit. I need it now!" Jessica, of course, heard his plea, and although she had no shit left to give him, would've liked to have been the one asked. There was that dark cloud again, descending.

"I'm empty, babe, but I have this," Tricia said, and she took the second log, indeed her own log, and hurled one end of it into his mouth, fucking his mouth with it. She soon scooched down his chest so her face was level with his and sucked the log with him. They were sucking it so hard that it quickly broke. She took the broken piece and smeared it all over his face and hair.

As if suddenly remembering her still being there, Tricia looked back at Jessica and said, "Fuck him, Jess, pick a hole and ram his cock in." Just hearing those words, at that very moment, made Jessica absolutely furious. Her thoughts raged, "You tell me where I should let my boyfriend fuck me, you fucking bitch? We'll see about that!" She did pick a hole, however (her cunt), and she did ram his cock up into it, but she roughly pushed Tricia off Mark's face, making room for her own, and put her lips on his. She realized right away that there was still half a turd in his mouth, and that it was Tricia's gift, but she pushed her tongue into his mouth anyway, plowing into the creamy log, lapping it up. To hell with principle when self-interest was at stake! She told Tricia to get off her lazy butt and put her tongue back into her asshole. Tricia immediately moved down to Jessica's ass, spread her cheeks, and drove her tongue into her rectum. Jessica did everything to produce a fart, and finally she was able to and blasted it right into Tricia's face. She knew that Tricia never would mind such a thing (it happened all the time), but she felt good doing it, anyway. Message sent.

12