The Scat Lovers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Jessica focused on Mark's cock fucking her. "Come on, lover, give me that cock. Fuck me with that beautiful cock. My cunt is on fire with you fucking me." She buried her face in his neck and gently bit him. (She wanted to bite him hard, maybe make him bleed a little, but open wounds with all that shit around would not be a good idea.) He was thrusting hard into her, and Tricia was still tongue-fucking her ass. She was in control again and she felt a huge climax building in her loins. It built quickly and surprised her when it popped, making her body convulse sharply. A few seconds later Mark exploded and flooded her cunt with his cum.

So, balance was restored between the two women with Jessica's reclamation of lost territory, though a small amount of confusion, anger, and guilt remained. (Mark, of course, was oblivious to everything.) The evening, fortunately, came to a cordial, sociable, harmonious conclusion. In fact, after much consideration and soul searching, Jessica felt relieved and thankful that Tricia (and Mark, for that matter) acted as they did, because it made her realize she was about to make a huge mistake with Mark by moving in together. She really didn't want to be tied down that way, not with him and maybe not with anybody, ever. And, seeing him with Tricia, she had obvious doubts whether Mark did, either. The next day she had a long chat with Tricia and told her what she felt, and their friendship emerged stronger than ever. Jessica was still sorry that Tricia was moving away, she loved her, shared so much with her. Parting didn't mean goodbye, though, and Tricia wasn't moving to Timbuktu or anything, they'd still have occasions to see each other. Both would suffer some lonely empty nights ahead, but perhaps the absences would make their times together even more memorable.

*****

This series began with Pam and Matt, Lana and Gordon; as some changes will soon occur, one of time (a multi-year leap forward), the other of place (from D.C. to N.J.), two of those original characters will not make the transition. For those who may wonder why and what happened, the following is offered. As sorrows come unsent for, so it was with them.

Matt received a minor injury during a football game early in the season of his senior year. It healed and he played the last half of the season, but it hurt his draft standings. He thought he might be drafted by an NFL team somewhere in the middle of the pack, but the injury apparently knocked him down to the bottom quarter. Denver drafted him finally, their second-to-last pick. When he went to the Mile High City for tryouts, Pam stayed in D.C. But when news came back to her that he didn't make it through the tryouts and was cut, she went out to him. Matt unfortunately had put all his eggs in one basket and when the basket fell and the eggs broke, he didn't know what else to do. He ended up playing some semi-semi pro ball for pocket money basically, and when that ended, he began a long slide into the abyss.

Pam tried to bolster him with some memorable scat sessions, the most memorable occurring on a picnic in a very secluded valley along the side of a stream several miles west of Denver. Over the course of the afternoon, three times they sucked and fucked and pissed and shit over each other, exploring each other's secret-most parts with tongues and fingers, devouring each other's body, screaming passionately into the still Rocky Mountain air at their orgasms, after each time lying in the brisk, swift-flowing, clear-as-crystal mountain stream, turning it momentarily brown in color. But other demons haunted Mark, one found at the bottom of a whiskey bottle, the other in a needle. Pam had reached the end of the road with him. She scoured engineering newsletters and other sources and found a job at a human-waste-to-fertilizer conversion plant in New Jersey, and said goodbye to Matt in Cheyenne, Wyoming. He hardly even noticed she was there.

Then came another tragedy, an even greater one. Lana and Gordon had really hit it off in college, and found that their love for scat was mutual and basically all-consuming. If Tricia was the Queen of Scat, Lana was the Empress, and it's one of those terribly unfortunate things that they never met, because that would have been mind-boggling scat-wise. As it was, Lana took Gordon to summits he never imagined possible, thanks to her greatest assets, her fire and passion. She and Gordon got married, got jobs that took them to New Jersey, and were the happiest, most satisfied couple imaginable. Their scatting adventures were truly memorable.

Then, after three years of wedded bliss, Lana, who worked for an environmental agency, one morning was heading to a thought-to-be contaminated old factory site to collect soil samples, when a truck next to her on the N.J. Turnpike blew a front tire and veered into her, killing her instantly against the concrete center divider. Pam, who stayed friends (and lovers) with Lana after she and Gordon married and moved nearby, and partook in a number of scat sessions with both of them, helped Gordon get through his grief. After several months of grieving, Pam decided it was time to reintroduce him to his old lifestyle and his old fetish.

12