The Scat Lovers Ch. 12

Story Info
In which Gordon and Jessica share their favorite kink.
4.9k words
4.8
4.5k
3
0

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! Scat play ahead... if this offends you or is not your thing, please steer clear. Each chapter can be read as a stand-alone, though they are somewhat interlinked and are populated by recurring characters. Feedback always welcomed.

At the end of Chapter 8, Pam was about to tell scat lovers Tricia, Mark, and Jessica about Gordon as a person of interest for their parties, when Jessica met him by chance, making doing so unnecessary. It was such an odd coincidence that Gordon forever accused Pam of setting the whole thing up. But she didn't. Here's what happened.

Gordon did private investigative work, usually of a business nature, for certain law agencies, and he was contacted to look into some dealings with a biotech firm, the very one Jessica worked for. She ended up being his main contact with the company, and they had frequent meetings together in her office. She liked him, thought he was smart and interesting, in addition to admiring his attractive physique. And Jessica, of course, as has been pointed out already, was a raven-haired beauty who oozed sexiness and self-confidence. One day he was showing her some information on his laptop he wanted her to double check, and stepped outside her office to take a phone call. He must have accidently hit something on his computer key pad without realizing it, but the screen suddenly disappeared and was replaced by a porn site with pictures of people engaged in scat sex. Jessica's eyes popped wide open, and she scrolled through the site while Gordon was on the phone.

"I couldn't quite make sense of those figures you wanted me to double check," she told him when he came back in her office. "Here, take a look," and she turned his laptop around so he could see the screen. He was shocked to see the scat porn site staring back at him, and began to mumble an apology.

"Quite an eyeful," Jessica said. "Is that what turns you on, that disgusting stuff?"

"Well," he stammered, "uh, well, I was just, uhh, looking to see what it was, you know, just curious, that's all."

"Do you actually imagine yourself doing anything like that?"

"I haven't really thought about...."

She interrupted him. "Shit excites you, does it? You'd love to touch it, feel it on you."

Her tone was not filled with ridicule, he realized, and she was not trying to embarrass him. He wondered if she was just honestly interested, or maybe even had an agenda of her own. He hesitated quite a while before replying, deep in thought.

"Yes," he finally answered, deciding to take a gamble.

"You've done this before, haven't you?"

"Yes."

"How often."

"Numerous times."

"And you liked it?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

He closed his eyes for a few seconds, as if in a reverie, then said, "Very much. No, more than that. It's a part of me."

She hesitated for a moment, as if she were now making her mind up about something. "Would you like to do that with me?" she asked, looking into his eyes.

"Oh, my God, yes!" he replied, hardly believing what he was hearing. "You've done this before, too?"

"Yes," she answered, her mind racing, a bit unsure how far to go with this. "It's wonderful, isn't it?"

"Indeed. When you're involved with someone or people who are really into it, it's fantastic." Accounting concerns were suddenly the last thing on Gordon's mind.

"Listen," he suggested, "let's quit talking about business for a while. I'd love to hear you tell me something about, well, you know, what you've experienced, did, that kind of thing."

"You want me to talk dirty to you, is that it?" Jessica replied, smiling, feeling herself more on solid ground again.

"Please, yeah, that sounds terrific."

She got up and thought about locking the door, but decided against it; instead, she arranged a few things so that if someone knocked and came in, they wouldn't see or hear anything incriminating. "How about if I show you."

He smiled a shit-eating grin (no pun intended), which she noticed. "No, crazy person, not that here; I rather like my job and want to keep it. It would be nice if we could, though. I was talking about on the computer."

Turning to her laptop she fiddled with it a bit and motioned for him to look. "That's me," she said. What he saw was a porn clip of a woman lying on her back on the floor, her face obscured by a grey Venetian masquerade mask and her hair styled much differently than now, with two women, also wearing masks, standing on each side of her, back-to-back, their asses touching, just above her face. At the top of her head knelt a man with his very large cock rubbing her face and sliding in and out of her mouth; between her widely spread legs crouched a woman, likewise masked, her ass positioned over her pussy.

Jessica started to narrate: "Watch how the two women, Tanya and Megan, suddenly start to shit on Nathan's cock and my face,... there; mmmm, that was so fucking delicious! Look at all that shit flowing out of them! I thought I was going to suffocate. Now look at Kathy between my legs and, here it comes, all her shit over my pussy and halfway up my belly. I couldn't wait to have that smeared all over me, especially my tits, so fucking sexy and filthy." Within another ten seconds her face, what was not hidden by the mask, and body were being covered in the soft creamy poop, and a few minutes after that Tanya and Megan were sucking her shit-covered tits. Nathan was now between her legs ready to shove his cock up her cunt, and Kathy was where Nathan used to be pissing on Jessica's tits and mouth. It was about as extreme a scat scene as Gordon had ever seen online, and he wondered how he'd never observed this clip before, he thought he had seen everything involving scat online.

"Am I talking dirty enough for you?" she asked, taking her eyes off the screen and looking at Gordon.

"Indeed," he declared. "That's wild, unbelievable! Please, don't stop."

Jessica continued her narration: "It's getting to the end now, so that's me" (again the face was obscured by the mask) "and Kathy eating out Nathan's asshole while he gets ready to shit in our mouth; that's Megan, no Tanya, sucking his cock, and Megan is having her pussy eaten out by Nathan. Here comes his shit, sorry there Kathy, it looks like I hogged most of it, didn't I! Look how Megan is pissing now all in his mouth almost drowning him, and, of course, the finale, the cum shot, there's Tanya taking his cum on her tongue and all over her face. The end. Brilliant, huh? We're still waiting for our Academy Award, you know."

"Wow!" Gordon exclaimed. "I am super impressed! And that's really you? I mean, it was a little hard to tell with the mask and your hair so different." He was about 50% sure his leg was being pulled, but, my goodness! what a way to have it pulled!! That was one hell of a video clip to show him if that was how she wanted to portray herself, real or not.

"Well, sure," she responded. "Forget my face. Didn't you recognize the rest of me?" And she directed his eyes down to her pussy; while she was sitting showing the video, she'd pulled her dress up, pushed aside her pretty lace thong panties, and put her index finger in her pussy. After he looked at her for five or ten seconds, she smiled teasingly and said, "Oh, I forgot. You haven't seen me naked yet in the flesh." Then she stood and put her finger in his mouth, and said, "Here, have a taste."

Gordon couldn't believe this woman, what a gem she was!

They talked quite a bit longer about their fetish experiences and even managed to get a little more work done. He obviously asked her if he could see her outside of work, and she agreed to that immediately. She gave him her address and they arranged to meet the next day, which was a Saturday. He asked her if he could take her out to dinner first.

"First?" she said, smiling devilishly. "Sure, that sounds great. Anything else you'd like to do?"

"Well, let's see," Gordon grinned, "it being the first date and all. How about we go bowling, do you like bowling?"

"Sure," she replied, playing right along with him. "My average is 175, and I even have my own ball and shoes."

"Shit," he muttered. "Fuck bowling, I'll be emasculated after our first date. Can't have that, now, can we?"

"Why not?" she gushed, her eyes lighting up. "To further humiliate you I can drag you home and shit all over you."

"You're on," he said. "I'll probably throw nothing but gutter balls the whole time, so get ready, I'll be expecting that treatment."

He picked her up around 7:30. She wore a cream-colored V-neck bodycon dress, several inches above her knees, and high heels. She looked ravishing. They went to a nice Italian bistro. Gordon told her a little about Lana, their passionate love of scat; she told him about the parties in D.C. (Gordon said he knew from his college days that they had a pretty active scat scene there, but didn't personally know anything about it now) and a little bit about Tricia and Mark. He also hinted that when he left to take that phone call outside her office, pulling up that porn site on his computer might not have been an "accident."

"I thought you were gorgeous and sexy as hell, and I wanted to take you out desperately," he said. "But I also wanted you to know what made me tick. So I thought showing you a site like that would do the trick, at least bring the subject up to the forefront."

"Give me the shock treatment?" Jessica replied.

"Well, if you called me a sicko perv or something I'd know to forget about asking you out. There was a time I would just ask a girl out with no preliminaries, but usually by the third date would be wanting to explore the fetish with her, and then she'd call me a sicko perv. So it kind of saves time knowing up front."

Jessica declared, "When someone asks me out on a date, I always ask, 'Will you shit on me and let me shit on you in return?'"

"Really? You do?"

"No," she chuckled, "but sometimes I'd like to. If a girl really loves anal sex, why would she get sexually involved with someone who doesn't like doing that? It couldn't possibly last."

"Exactly," Gordon said. "Talk about frustrating."

"Which is why I'm so glad I have a couple of close friends who are totally into it like me," returned Jessica. "There's always an outlet."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I have a close scat friend, too."

Jessica looked at him as if she knew something that he didn't, though Gordon didn't notice. "Maybe we can all get together sometime."

"Sure, sounds great," Gordon said.

After a bit more conversation, Jessica smiled and said, "I'll be honest and tell you that the porn clip I showed you might not have been me, either. I kind of just made up the names as I went along to make it more real. But I wouldn't have minded if it were me; I've pretty much done all that anyway."

"It was an amazing clip," he admitted. "I don't know how I've never seen it before."

"It's not on a porn site, it's a private page. That's why I showed you on my laptop." After a pause, she looked at him and continued, "I know what you're going to ask, maybe when I know I can trust you."

"Oh, that's okay," he stated. "I understand. It's been seared onto my memory enough anyway to keep me drooling for quite a while."

"How about we make some memories of our own?" Jessica declared."

They finished eating and left the bistro. As soon as they entered Jessica's house, she put her keys down and threw her arms around him. He picked her up and she scissored his waist and pointed toward the bedroom. She slipped out of her dress and silk panties and got on the well-protected bed, followed soon by the naked Gordon. He kissed her deeply and then worked his way down her body, first sucking her firm perfect tits, and then her flat belly, and finally her pussy. He licked the insides of her pussy lips, tasting her juices. Ramrod hard, he put his cock up into her and fucked her firmly.

"You're so beautiful," he told her. "Even more than I imagined in your office all those times."

"Mmmm, you feel wonderful in my pussy. Fuck me." She could see he knew what he was doing, was as concerned with pleasuring her as he was himself; he kissed her and licked her nipples, thrilling her, all the while stimulating her cunt to greater heights.

He then rolled onto his back taking her with him and fucked her from below. He put his fingers into her ass crack and caressed her there, like a dressmaker examining a rare fabric; nothing gave him more pleasure anatomically than a woman's ass.

"Suck my finger," he urged her, sliding his middle finger into her mouth. "Get it nice and wet."

She bathed his finger in her saliva. "Do you want to fuck my asshole with that finger? Shove that finger up my tight little ass?"

"Oh, yeah, baby. You know I do." And then he slipped it up through her sphincter and into her asshole until he could feel it push into her shit. He moved his finger in and out and in a circle stimulating her anal impulses. She moaned loudly as both her holes were invigorated by his thrusts; he was in full control of her senses. She was ready to do anything he wanted now, and he begged her for her brown gold. When he removed his finger from her ass so that she could turn around, she grabbed it and put it in her mouth to suck, blackening her tongue with it.

"I love tasting it," Jessica said. "It makes me so horny."

She squatted over Gordon's chest, facing his feet, and then told him to lick her ass; he spread her cheeks and ran his tongue hard along her crack.

"Put your tongue in my ass, fuck my shithole with it, get me sopping wet," she implored him. He circled his tongue all around her sphincter, drenching it, and then pushed it inside of her. She tasted slightly earthy and dirty from when he removed his finger, but he wanted more of her. She moaned with pleasure as his tongue reamed her ass.

Then she moved down to his chest and a dark brown log emerged from her sphincter and landed on him. He grabbed her quickly by her hips and pulled her ass to his face, and when she released the next load, it poured into his mouth and down his chin, creamy like a chocolate marshmallow paste. It tasted spicy and bitter and then less so. He emptied his mouth onto his cheek and slid his tongue along her crack and back into her asshole again, overwhelmed with desire for her treasure. Jessica closed her eyes and basked in the pleasure of his tongue invading her filthy ass.

After several minutes, she turned around to face him, sitting on his stomach, and took the log off his chest and smeared it on her own body. She kept spitting on it as she worked it across her gorgeous tits and gymnast's belly, making it easy to smear over most of her skin. Jessica licked her nipples sampling her own shit, delighting in the taste and texture of it, and then laid flat on Gordon mashing her body into his. Her mouth met his and her tongue plowed through his lips into him. They licked and sucked each other's tongue, and she put her fingers in his mouth extracting the most solid pieces of shit to wipe on his face. He said her shit was delicious and she said she was glad he liked it.

He told her he felt the urge and wanted to shit on her pussy.

"Mmmm," she begged him. "I want your hot shit all over my pussy and between my legs; cover me with it and then fuck me."

She laid on her back with her legs pointing straight up in the air though bent at the knees, and he stepped between them and lowered his ass to her cunt. He finger-fucked her smooth, hairless cunt pleasuring her clit, but then stood up again.

"I'm going to piss on you first," he told her.

"Piss in my pussy," Jessica commanded and opened her cunt lips with both her hands, offering Gordon her gaping hole. He started to urinate into her pussy and then directed his flow onto her tits and finally her face; she opened her mouth and drank him in, swallowing the salty liquid.

When he finished, he bent slightly, pushed, and a turd about eight inches long fell directly onto her cunt. It felt warm and she smeared the poop all over her pussy, fingering her clit with it, loving it. Gordon then unleashed another, softer and creamier load onto her cunt, much of which slid down her belly to her tits and over her ass.

"Can you hold yourself up like that much longer?" he asked, her hands under her hips pushing her pelvis off the bed and back.

"Yes, I think so. Do what you want with me, Gordon. Do anything you want."

He pointed his cock downward and slid it into her shitty cunt. The poop surrounding his cock felt fabulous, and he fucked her hard.

But it was awkward in that position and he had to stop and move away. Her legs rolled back to the bed and he mounted her, thrusting his prick back into her cunt. She grabbed him around his back and pulled him onto her, smearing his body again with the shit that covered hers. He fucked her deeply and he could feel (and hear) her build to her climax, then came the explosion and soon after his own eruption into her. He pulled out of her and remained sprawled on top of her.

They held each other for a while, playing in the shit that covered them, body painting each other with it. After a time, Jessica reached for a towel she had nearby, wiped her hands, and picked up her phone.

"Do you mind if I call a couple of friends, Tricia and Mark I told you about? I'd really like them to meet you and it'd be a lot of fun." Gordon said that would be fine, and Jessica called first Tricia and then Mark and asked if they wanted to have some scat fun. They were both free and said they'd be right over. Tricia arrived first about 30 minutes later, and then Mark five minutes after her.

Tricia let herself in with a key from a flowerpot and immediately smelled a rank odor of shit. She went to the bedroom and saw Jessica and Gordon lying on the bed (fortunately a king size one) in each other's arms.

"Hey, baby," Jessica said to Tricia, "this is Gordon. Gordon, Tricia. Come and join us."

She took her clothes off, and heard Mark pull into the driveway. She waited a minute and then left to open the door for him. He grabbed her naked body and kissed her. She told him to hurry up and take his clothes off and come into the bedroom.

While Tricia was letting Mark in the house, Gordon surmised to Jessica, "She's the girl in the scat clip, isn't she?"

"Well done, Gordon," she answered. "Actually, we both are. Not a word, okay?"

Tricia had a container with her, showed it to Jessica, and said she thought what was inside might come in handy. Four shit logs were inside.

Tricia then asked, "Is Pam coming over?"

"No," responded Jessica, and she looked at Gordon.

"What a coincidence," he said. "I know a Pam."

"I bet you do," laughed Jessica. "She's the scat friend you mentioned to me at dinner?"

"Yeah, she is."

"I spoke with her earlier this morning," Jessica related, "and when I mentioned your name, she couldn't believe it. She said she's known you for years and that you were a crazy scat fiend, lucky me. I invited her then, but she said she had a family matter to attend to, and that I should 'experience you' (those were her words) alone and with Trish and Mark, if possible, that she'd join in next time."

"She called me a crazy scat fiend, did she? I'm glad I impressed her so," Gordon said in jest. "Too bad she couldn't come, though. How does she know you all?"

Tricia explained how she and Pam met at an all-girls scat party and what a blast they'd had. "Things just spiraled from there. Small world, huh," she added.

Not wasting any more time, Tricia practically threw herself into Gordon's arms. Jessica and Gordon had wiped some of the shit off their faces, but they were still largely streaked. Tricia, not caring, began kissing his lips and face, tasting the shit still deposited on him.

"That tastes great," she said, "but let's add some more flavor."

12