The Scat Lovers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she moved quickly on her haunches up to his face and rubbed her pussy and then her asshole on his mouth. Both places smelled and tasted fresh and pleasing, and he ran his tongue between one hole and the other relishing them.

"You taste wonderful," he said, "so delicious and wet."

"You're lucky," Tricia murmured to him. "I was just about to relegate this deposit to a container for future use when Jessica called. It'll be nice and fresh for you."

She faced forward, and Gordon put his hands under her ass cheeks. He was turned on by her aggressiveness (for a second an image of Lana sprang into his mind, whose personality had been the same), and happily tongued her asshole. A brown turd soon made an appearance and began to slide out of her rectum. He licked the end of it and wrapped his lips around it. It tasted earthy and was very moist, adding to the flavor. After ejecting about 3 inches of it, she paused its emersion and let Gordon suck it like a cock. When she felt his lips on her sphincter, she let the log continue its journey into his mouth. He massaged it with his lips and rolled it around his tongue, savoring its juices.

Meanwhile Mark was on his knees and Jessica was kneeling behind him, her tongue reaming his ass. So many times she'd done this with him, yet never did it not give her the greatest pleasure, the greatest delight. She saw his shit emerge and clasped her mouth to his hole. "Give me your fucking shit, Mark," she moaned inside her head. "Fill my mouth with your wonderful treasure!" She supported the log in her hand as it slid relentlessly into her mouth. It finally came to an end and she took it and yanked it in and out of her mouth, sucking it like a shit cock. It melted in her mouth and she allowed the juices to flow out of her onto her neck and tits. She held her head high, looking at the ceiling, shoving the shit log into her mouth. Such nasty filthiness, she thought, such utter decadence and vileness, how it made her inner being quake with satisfaction!

Only a few feet away, Tricia kissed Gordon, sucking on the shit in his mouth, and made him tilt his head to the side and spit it out into her mouth. When she got it all she sat back up and dribbled it out onto her tits. She rubbed the shit slime all over her tits like a soothing cream. She then knelt next to his body and put his cock in her mouth and sucked him all the way down to his balls. As she did so she raised her right leg high in the air and aimed her pussy at his face and released a stream of yellow piss onto it and into his mouth, the warm salty fluid tasting like a delicious cocktail.

"You like my piss, I hope," she uttered. "I thought you might and wanted you to have it."

"I love it," admitted Gordon. "I want everything you have to offer, all of it."

"I want to do something really dirty to you, Gordon, okay?" Tricia said. "Something totally fucking filthy! I hope Jessica didn't do this to you yet."

Then she reached for the container she'd brought and removed a large turd. She licked it and spit on it getting it all juiced up, and then she rubbed it on his cock. The shit broke apart on his prick and when it was completely covered, thick and nearly black, she put it in her mouth and sucked it down.

She sucked him several times, her lips and chin turning a soupy dark brown, then hesitated and said to him, "Well, has she?"

"No, she didn't."

"Fine," she said. "Let me cover you some more and your balls, too, I'll suck your shitty balls, too." She was going wild with desire as she spread handfuls of poop on his cock and balls and then sucked on each.

"Suck my filthy cock!" he commanded her. "Suck it deep and make me come!" He reached for another log from the container and rubbed it into her hair and then on his own torso. Both of them were fired up with passion, barely in control of their senses. She stroked him with her mouth and hands until he shot his cum deep into her throat.

Mark, meanwhile, pushed Jessica down on all fours and shoved his cock up her ass. It filled her completely and she loved it, loved the way he rammed it into her. Tricia and Gordon laid down in front of Jessica breaking off pieces of the turd she still sucked on and smeared them on Tricia's pussy. Then with Gordon's help Tricia maneuvered her pussy so it was in Jessica's face.

"Suck my cunt," Tricia begged her. "Eat my dirty cunt while Mark fucks your shithole." Mark continued to fuck Jessica's ass as she lapped at Tricia's pussy lips, Gordon sucking Tricia's tits. Jessica felt her orgasm build in her cunt through her ass; she hardly knew where she was anymore, the pleasure was so great. She came with a shudder and Mark emptied his balls in her rectum. Even Tricia achieved an orgasm, though a small one. Everyone collapsed in exhaustion.

Afterward they talked about how passionate they all were regarding their fetish. Mark told how several scat people he knew in D.C. had formed a club that met regularly.

"Why don't we do the same thing?" he said. "It would be exciting knowing we'd all meet at a particular time and place rather than just hit-and-miss phone calls or texts."

All liked the idea. They decided where they would meet: rather than meeting informally in each other's homes, Jessica offered her house, which had a room in it that had a 20x20 foot, one-foot-deep structure that was once a wading pool or perhaps an indoor plant bed. What made it ideal was that it had drains that could be used easily for cleanup.

How often to meet was discussed extensively.

"I know we'd all like to meet, like, once a week," declared Mark, "but we should try to be practical. We all have jobs, other commitments, and should think about when the club expands; I think that would be too frequent, and people would start missing, what, what should we call them, parties? That just weakens the club, I think."

That made sense to everyone, so they decided to meet once a month, the first Friday of every month. People could get together as much as they wanted on their own, obviously.

And they decided that a priority, the major priority, would be to increase membership. "Four people do not a club make, at least not much of one, not when it comes to orgies, anyway" said Jessica, giving everyone a laugh. They also agreed on standards, that only those truly dedicated to the practices of the fetish, giving and receiving, would be considered, and a unanimous vote from everyone be required to get in. Gordon mentioned Pam, who would be a perfect candidate, if she were interested, and Mark and Tricia recalled some partiers at Marsha's gathering a while back who would be ideal.

They agreed to meet in two weeks, which would be the first Friday of the next month; if anyone couldn't wait that long, c'est la vie. At that first meeting a name was proposed (the D.C. club had a name, Club Lacoste, which was the name of the Marquis de Sade's castle), so they'd might as well follow suit: Club Venery (indulgence in sex) was proposed. They all liked the sound of that: a perfect name.

12